Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Backflip

Round 2

RULES

These characters are amalgams of the choices made. They are a completely new character. each character will get

• from the Body - physical aspects only. Strength, speed, durability, endurance, damage soak and healing
  • From the mind the learned things and character of the mind. They will have none of the powers of these characters unless those powers are the direct result of learned behavior.
  • from the powerset - the powers. This will NOT include anything physical in nature.
  • from the item whatever the item can bring when wielded by the mind and body chosen. If an item requires a particular physicality or character trait to perform certain tasks that is not a part of this build than they will be denied that aspect of the item.
  • POST LIMIT - in light of the many tourneys lately becoming war and peace all battles will be restricted to 7 battle posts plus one summation post where you can make closing arguments but NOT add any new information not offered before hand. Debaters can uses the 7 however they see fit to make their case. This should hopefully make it an easier read and more likely to actually get some votes
  • When down to voting all votes MUST be on the debate offered not on who you think should have won.
  • Debate will be open for a maximum of 5 days before closed by me once a thread starts
  • Characters who have the power of power duplications/copy, can only copy the powers as they fit within draft choices and can only unlock more potential of their own character build has that capability.

Scenario

Characters are transported to The Kree home-world during Annihilation Conquest. There is some minor changes to the story for amalgam purposes.

Change of events

• Hank Henshaw Cyborg Superman is the ruler of the Phalanx in this event
  • Also has gained the Quantum Bands
  • Cyborg Superman has his own Select (John Stewart, Captain Cold,Skaar & Havok)
  • Cyborg Superman has upgraded the Phalanx, now infected people have 20 ton strength/ durability Ares (Earth-616) & infected robots will have Red Hulk strength/durability
  • Due to the changes it is nigh impossible to hijack control of Phalanx /infected

Characters will have to conduct their prep silently to avoid detection, having six hrs. to prep & 8 to conduct battle (Cyborg Superman & Select/army will be there in 15 hrs.). Characters start 3 miles away from spire & battle will start when both reach the base of the spire. Characters will have to conduct battle within a of the mile spire for transport after victory.

TEAMS

Backflip

• · Body: The Fury
  • · Mind: Sage
  • · Powers: Magneto
  • · Item: Blue Beetle Suit

DarkRaiden

• · Body: Alex Mercer
  • · Power: Darwin
  • · Mind: Deathstroke
  • · Item: Everywhere Man's Gauntlet
DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@backflip

Cool, except I changed from the Spear to Everywhere Man's gauntlet. I guess I'll post my stuff later.