#1 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

All battles will take place here

In the magical land that time forgot of Skataris. The dimensional gateways to this world are sealed and all those with the power of dimensional travel will be unable to breach this barrier. their travel will be confined within the time lost land.

Combatants will have four weeks of prep but that prep will be in Skataris with the resources available there only. Combatants will begin at the tops of the two mountain ranges on opposite sides of Skataris.

RULES

These characters are amalgams of the choices made. They are a completely new character. each character will get

• from the Body - physical aspects only. Strength, speed, durability, endurance, damage soak and healing
  • From the mind the learned things and character of the mind. They will have none of the powers of these characters unless those powers are the direct result of learned behavior.
  • from the powerset - the powers. This will NOT include anything physical in nature.
  • from the item whatever the item can bring when wielded by the mind and body chosen. If an item requires a particular physicality or character trait to perform certain tasks that is not a part of this build than they will be denied that aspect of the item.
  • POST LIMIT - in light of the many tourneys lately becoming war and peace all battles will be restricted to 7 battle posts plus one summation post where you can make closing arguments but NOT add any new information not offered before hand. Debaters can uses the 7 however they see fit to make their case. This should hopefully make it an easier read and more likely to actually get some votes
  • When down to voting all votes MUST be on the debate offered not on who you think should have won.
  • Debate will be open for a maximum of 5 days before closed by me once a thread starts
  • Characters who have the power of power duplications/copy, can only copy the powers as they fit within draft choices and can only unlock more potential of their own character build has that capability.

These amalgams may have the ability to use these powers or physicals to greater levels than the chosen drafts IF they can make a reasonable and believable explanation as to why they have unlocked such ability because of how they have built the character. For example a character chosen in a body slot may be able to have it's powers used if either the mind, power or the item can reasonably be used to access them. Similarly with the powers etc.

Omgomgwtfwtf

• · Body: The Destroyer (Claymore)
  • · Mind: Ultron
  • · Powerset: Absorbing Man
  • · Item: Omega nanite (Generator Rex)

VERSUS

NighThunder

• · Mind- Obito uchiha
  • · Body- Third Raikage
  • · PS- Madara uchiha
  • · weapon- Master sword

#2 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by NighThunder (4096 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it too late to edit teams....

Also , for powerset , for madara uchiha , some of his skills erm have to do with his eyes so would madara still get the powers that come with his eyes or no?

@beatboks1

#4 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder:

Okay, I will start by listing what I will do with the four week prep.

Since I have the body of the Destroyer I will use it to spread my parasitic rods everywhere.

The Destroyer is a monster that has several forms. The first form consists of two grotesque humanoid shaped individuals conjoined at the back and lower body, with their arms being reminiscent of wings.

It attacks by firing missiles from it's mouth which move at incredible speeds (at least supersonic).

When the missiles land, they change into giant hellcat monsters. The hellcats are like zombies in that they do not have any concept of self-preservation or even consciousness. They will continuously attack until they run out of energy. Also, like zombies they can infect other people and turn them into hellcat monsters.

For example, this is what happens when one becomes infected with a rod.

The giant body can also defend itself with tentacle attacks.

It changes into its second form when its first form is destroyed. Its second form is actually its true form and takes the shape of a formless mass of flesh.

In this form it is also parasitic and drains the life force of whatever it touches.

As you can see from the scans above, the parasitic rods my Destroyer launches can infect hosts and take over their bodies. So with the 4 weeks of prep I will have an army of infected monsters that will destroy whatever is in sight.

To make matters worse, I also have nanites in my body. That means that the parasitic monsters I produce also have nanites in them.

http://generatorrex.wikia.com/wiki/Omega-1_Nanite

The nanites allow me to do many things, such as interface and take control over machinery and even produce weaponry.

The nanites can also be dispelled into the atmosphere infecting whatever breathes them in, like in the Generator Rex universe.

http://generatorrex.wikia.com/wiki/Nanite_Event

The nanite-infected people and animals can change in EVOs, which are essentially giant monsters transformed by the nanites within them.

http://generatorrex.wikia.com/wiki/Exponentially_Variegated_Organism

They usually activate randomly, but with Ultron's technopathy controlling every aspect of the nanites, I will have my parasitic monsters infected with nanites, turn into giant techno-organic monsters that can form the weapons in the videos above.

Seeing as how this was done already by a villain in the Generator Rex show. I don't see why Ultron couldn't duplicate the same process, but better, given that he's much smarter than anyone in the Generator Rex universe and can manipulate technology to his advantage and even technological life forms (i.e. Phalanx).

With Ultron as my mind, I will have complete control over whoever and whatever is infected with the nanites, which would include you, since you are breathing in the nanite infested air.

In Conclusion

So by the time the match actually starts. You will be already under Ultron's control via the nanites you have in your body, which you breathed in from the environment.

In the off chance that you somehow bypass the nanite control, you will be faced by an army of parasitic hellcats, who have nanites in the bodies.

These nanites allow them to generate weapons (as shown in the video above), who will tear you to pieces.

To make matters worse, if they manage to hurt you, then you will become infected with not only nanites, but a parasitic creature that will consume and take over your body.

Your move ^_^

Obedience or Oblivion!

#5 Posted by NighThunder (4096 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf

Since of have the body of the third raikage ,

My body is invulnerable to everything except my own attacks and powerful wind jutsu ,

but even then , my body has only been harmed by the rasen-shuriken which destroys matter at a cellular level , and even then it barely damaged me at all. Meaning , your parasites won't be able to penetrate my skin . Not that it matters , considering how far apart we are. But wait , their in the atmosphere? hm.......... i know how to fix that.

Using my powerset , I'll rain 2 super-sized meteorites which will destroy most of the nanites.

I know what you're thinking , " that will kill you so i automatically win " , Well , wrong. Remember what i said earlier? My body has resisted tailed beast balls ( which have city busting power ) and cellular destruction. That meteor might scratch me and make me a little dusty. And even if you destroy the first meteor , i'll have a 2nd meteor , thats twice the size of the first , coming right back down. Now , with those pesky nanites out of the atmosphere , my character will now utilize his four week prep.

Preparations for destruction

Now i hope you know , ninjas are deadly with prep. First off , my guy will have traps and explosive tags set everywhere , and the best part is , only he will know where they are. Then , with the traps in place , i'll use my power set , to create shadow clones clones , and since my body has the stamina of the eight tails beast , he'll have massive chakra reserves. Meaning , i'll have clones everywhere , ready to ambush you .

So , you'll never know who the real me is , and when you find out , it will be too late . But wait..hrmph , your..... a giant beast. Well , my characters no stranger to giant beasts.......... So , i'll simply use the shadow clone technique to clone a few susanoo's . Each one can slice mountains.

Now , i won't be able to create an entire army hoard but , the third raikage still had massive chakra reserves to fight = with a tailed beast.

So , in conclusion.

Before the battle starts , i already destroyed your nanites in the atmosphere

Set traps everywhere that will destroy your , devil cats

Created a hoard of mountain slicing susanoo's

Alright , with preparations over lets start this battle!

You can have the first move. @omgomgwtfwtf

#6 Posted by LinkXV1 (490 posts) - - Show Bio

IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN :D

#7 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder:

Since of have the body of the third raikage ,

My body is invulnerable to everything except my own attacks and powerful wind jutsu ,

but even then , my body has only been harmed by the rasen-shuriken which destroys matter at a cellular level , and even then it barely damaged me at all. Meaning , your parasites won't be able to penetrate my skin . Not that it matters , considering how far apart we are. But wait , their in the atmosphere? hm.......... i know how to fix that.

The wonderful things about nanites is that they can bypass your body. You're breathing them in every time you take a breathe. They all around you where ever you move.

I know what you're thinking , " that will kill you so i automatically win " , Well , wrong. Remember what i said earlier? My body has resisted tailed beast balls ( which have city busting power ) and cellular destruction. That meteor might scratch me and make me a little dusty. And even if you destroy the first meteor , i'll have a 2nd meteor , thats twice the size of the first , coming right back down. Now , with those pesky nanites out of the atmosphere , my character will now utilize his four week prep.

A meteor isn't going to destroy my nanites sadly. A meteor is clearly not going to destroy the environment. So yeah....

Other than kicking up some dust what exactly are you planning to accomplish?

Also, please explain to me how you would even know nanites are in the environment.

You have no knowledge of my character and since you're using the brain of Obito. You won't even know what nanites are.

Good luck trying to see something that is microscopic in size.

As you can see from the video. The nanites were released via an explosion that enveloped a large part of Europe. So no, it's not that easy to destroy nanites.

Any nanites that are destroyed will be replaced via my Omega-1 nanite, that can self replicate and create new nanites.

The man in the video above is named Van Kleiss. He is capable of manipulating the environment because nanites are in everything. From the soil underneath your feet to the trees next to you.

In Short

You won't be able to destroy my nanites. Not even close.

Nanites were released via a continental explosion.

The two meteors failed to kill the Kages.

It will fail miserably to stop me.

Preparations for destruction

Now i hope you know , ninjas are deadly with prep. First off , my guy will have traps and explosive tags set everywhere , and the best part is , only he will know where they are. Then , with the traps in place , i'll use my power set , to create shadow clones clones , and since my body has the stamina of the eight tails beast , he'll have massive chakra reserves. Meaning , i'll have clones everywhere , ready to ambush you .

The great thing about nanites is that I can see everything is happening through them. Ultron is a technopath of the highest degree and simply using the environment, which is saturated with nanites, I can see what is happening all around me.

So basically, Ultron will know everything.

So , you'll never know who the real me is , and when you find out , it will be too late . But wait..hrmph , your..... a giant beast. Well , my characters no stranger to giant beasts.......... So , i'll simply use the shadow clone technique to clone a few susanoo's . Each one can slice mountains.

Why would I need to know which one is the real you? All of your clones and such would be infected by my nanites. Domination through technopathy and your clones are just another one of my pawns to use.

If your questioning how my nanites would get through Susanoo. Well, to answer your question. It's quite simple. Gaara's sand was capable of bypassing Susanno easily and something that is microscopic in size is many times smaller.

So , in conclusion.

Before the battle starts , i already destroyed your nanites in the atmosphere

Set traps everywhere that will destroy your , devil cats

Created a hoard of mountain slicing susanoo's

So, In conclusion.

You have achieved nothing in stopping my nanites.

A couple of explosive tags isn't going to stop my nanite-infused hellcats.

You have no knowledge of me or what I'm prepping. So unless omniscience is part of your power set, you won't know about my nanites.

With Obito as your mind, you wouldn't even be able to comprehend the concept of a nanite to begin with.

Everything you have will belong to me.

What's so beautiful about my build is that I have yet to even use my power set!

#9 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder:

Oh , we've already started...well good luck

About that.......how'd you dispel them in the atmosphere in the first place? and even if you did somehow put them in the atmosphere , they won't be where my character is.

I will dispel them via conventional methods like releasing them like spores from my body.

I have four weeks to accomplish this.

It took the nanites a single day to infect the entire Earth.

So 4 weeks to infest a substantially smaller area is more than enough.

How is a meteor not going to destroy the nanites in the atmosphere...? The only reason the meteor in the manga didn't absolutely abolish every single living creature was because gaara's sand was holding it and the first 1 was lightened.

Because it will be like using a gun and trying to kill germs. The nature of your attack is flawed to begin with.

The nanites were released from their containment via this:

Clearly that explosion is much larger and much stronger than two meteors.

If the nanites can survive that, they will survive your meteors A-okay.

However, I'm still questioning how you would even know about my nanites to begin with.

The two meteors still destroyed the entire army .

Prove that it destroyed every microscopic life form in the vicinity.

It failed to kill every ninja there.

My nanites will persist.

You right , i won't know the nanites are, but , whos to say tobito won't rain down the two meteors anyway ? I mean , he's facing a giant monster, Why wouldn't he just try to squash it with two mega meteors? And when he does that , not only will it flatten your character , it will take out the nanites that probably wouldn't even be there in the first place.

Prove that Obito's first instinct is to summon two meteors.

Also, prove that Obito even has knowledge of the technique required to summon the two meteors to begin with.

You may have the power set of Madara, but Obito has never displayed the intelligence to suggest he is capable of recreating some of the feats you are using.

For example:

Obito has never used Susanoo is his life. So please explain how he will create one, let alone the dozens you are describing.

Obito has never used shadow clones (at least to my knowledge). So please explain how he will create multiple copies of himself.

Also, if I remembered correctly. The Susanoo clones were created through wood clones, which Obito has no knowledge of, given that he doesn't use wood jutsu.

Not to mention, all the feats you are describing were done by Edo-Tensai version of the characters, who have unlimited chakra.

You don't have unlimited chakra by any means because you aren't Edo-Tensai.

Tell me , how are you going to re-create that explosion? from what your saying ,

I don't have to recreate the explosion at all.

The explosion was to prove how durable nanites are.

Clearly releasing the nanites via more natural methods would be more beneficial to my plans.

I've watched generator rex avidly , and from what ive watched, the explosion was an accident. Anyway , how would you recreate that explosion? See ,

1. the only way to can disperse nanites is to infect other living things through your hell cats

Okay, this is where you're wrong.

For someone to avidly watches Generator Rex you should know some basic info on the verse.

For one, no one knows if the Nanite Event was truly an accident or not, given that everyone who was there told differing stories.

Also, nanites can naturally enter your body through regular means and not only through infection.

Case in point, in the Generator Rex/Ben 10: Heroes United episode. When Ben was in Providence and under lock down, the scanners pick up that the nanites have already began to assimilate into Ben's body.

Ben was in the the Generator Rex verse for no more than a few hours.

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/ben-10generator-rex-heroes-united

The nanites that were released via the nanite event were also assimilated into every living being on the planet via normal means as well.

even if you could expel nanites , they wouldn't get in My body because of susanoo

As for the nanites getting past Susanoo, I have already proven they could.

Gaara's sand was capable of completely bypassing Susanoo and such I see no reason why something which is many times smaller wouldn't be able to.

Also, people can clearly breathe while in Susanoo, ergo, meaning Susanoo is itself is either porous or has an opening for oxygen to pass in.

You would simply breathe in my nanites.

1. Again , how will 2 mega meteors not get rid of those supposed " nanites" that were somehow " dispersed " in to the atmosphere through some explosion that you have yet to prove how you'll recreate ?
  2. Again , the original nanite explosion was accidental , and happened in a lab. 1. you're not a lab ,
  3. The two meteors failed to kill 2 kages because, 1. The first meteor was lightened , gaara's sand was protecting them.
  4. no it won't.

1, You have no knowledge of my nanites. This was done during prep. Like I said before, unless you have omniscience as part of your power set. Then clearly you won't have any knowledge of what I'm doing.

As for dispersing the nanites into the land, I can simply release them like spores from a plant and let them naturally go wherever the wind takes them.

Which is exactly how the nanites traveled when the nanite event released them into the world.

2. I don't need to be in a lab because unlike them, I have the Omega-1 nanite. A fully function nanite that can self-replicate quite easily.

It's simply a matter of me releasing the nanites through means which I have already prescribed (spores, Hell-cats, etc.)

3. Still irrelevant. The meteor that killed the dinosaurs was many times larger than the ones Madara summoned and that failed to kill everything.

Unless you can prove that Madara's meteors kill every single organism, including microscopic life, then it's really a moot point.

So to put it another way, it would be like trying to kill germs by punching them with your fists.

Clearly that would accomplish nothing.

Instead, I think a couple of meteors would help disperse my nanites even faster.

Again , when and how are you dispersing these nanites?

By releasing them from my body.

-facepalm-

• How are you going to infect susanoo's that don't even have organs or lungs?

Perhaps you are not understanding me.

I'm not taking control of Susanoo, itself.

I'm taking control of the clones who are using Susanoo.

• Are you saying your nanites are just going float through susanoo? Gaaras sand went underneath susanoo. This is proven when gaara states that external attacks can't affect susanoo.

What was the point of this statement? It is clear that Gaara's sand is more than capable of completely bypassing the defenses of Madara's susanoo.

I'm not using any attacks on them, I am merely having nanites slip through the cracks of your armor and possessing the people inside.

If sand can seep through Susanoo, then something microscopic should be able to do it a hundred times more easily.

• You have yet to explain how you'll will recreate the nanite explosion
  • Who said anything about couple? You don't get it do you , the entire place wil be full of springs , wires and explosives , the entire battlefield , Ninjas are masters at traps , Are you saying your hellcats are immune to explosives ?
  • Thats not entirely true , Tobi is a very crafty ninja, he would defiantly spy on your character during prep.
  • That's irrelevant as tobi still could use meteors if he sees fit
  • Should you actually disperse these nanites , the only things of mine you get were my shadow clones , not my susanoo's seeing as they don't even have lungs
  • Bring.It.
  • I have already explained how I was going to release my nanites. I don't need an explosion to do so.
  • If you look at the information I provided, then you will see why explosives would prove useless.
  • And what would Obito really see? He has no knowledge of nanites, he has no knowledge of my character. It would be like an ant watching a person. The difference in technology and intelligence is more than Obito can comprehend. He clearly won't know what is happening.
  • Prove that Tobi knows the technique required to use the meteors or that he even has the chakra to summon it.
  • Clones control Susanoo. So I fail to see the difference. Like I said before, what is yours is mines.
  • The battle has already been decided before it began.

So, In Conclusion

Nothing you do will destroy my nanites.

Any that are destroyed can be replaced because they self replicate.

Medieval explosives aren't going to do anything to my hellcat army.

They are giant monsters who are literally outfitted with nanites, which can create numerous types of weapons and armors at a thought.

I will see whatever you are doing via my nanites in the environment.

Even if you manage to spy on me, you won't comprehend a single thing I will be doing.

Given that everything I'm doing revolves around nanites, you won't be able to see what I'm doing anyways.

And the great thing is I still haven't even used my power set yet!

Submit or Perish!

#11 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder:

• Spores.....? How would ultron even know he would be able to do that?
  • Slowly releasing spores into the atmosphere......Can you show me a scan of how you'll do this?
  • It took the nanites a single day to infect earth because the explosion covered a larger area
  • 4 weeks to infect the area with nanites..but how will ultron even know how to do that?

You're asking how an artificial intelligence that is more intelligent than Reed, Tony, and Hank combined is going to spread nanites?

The nanites can turn into whatever machinery a person can think of.

Clearly someone who is as smart as Ultron would know how to spread them.

You're basically trying to ask how a technopath is going to control technology, when it's inherent in their ability....

• The explosion is what dispersed the nanites
  • Of course they'd survive that , the shockwave is what caused the nanites to spread across earth in the first place ,
  • Tobi doesn't have to know about the nanites in order to use the meteors..

Like I keep saying. An explosion that can envelop a portion of Europe would have more destructive power than a meteor....

Obito wouldn't be able to use a meteor because he doesn't know how to use and by the time the match starts he will be under Ultron's control.

You don't know what im talking about do you? I'm saying the meteors collision with the battle field will cause the nanites to be pushed away/ and or destroy any nanites that happen to be in the vicinity. Secondly , Tobi can rain down the meteors any time he likes thanks to his invulnerability and you have yet to prove how the meteors will not instantly kill all your hellcats and or spores. And 3rdly , the meteors killed every ninja that was there accept naruto , gaara onoki and a few soldiers. And even then it was only because gaara's sand and onkoki lightening the first meteor.

Once again I point to the substantially larger explosion that my nanites survived without any problem.

Also, explain to me how Tobi is going to do anything when he's instantly being mind controlled via the nanites right when the match starts?

Ultron casually took over the entirety of the Kree Empire in a matter of moments and they are a race significantly more advanced than humanity.

He did it in a couple of minutes.

You can't hurt me during prep time.

So really you have no counter to my nanites. You're assuming an inferior attack is going to hurt my nanites, when it failed to kill its target.

I never said his first instinct would be to summon the meteors. Im saying tobi would most likely summon the meteors after witnessing your character

What will he witness? You can't hurt me during prep time. Once the match starts you lose. My nanites will be inside your body and you will be under Ultron's absolute control.

He has four weeks , to master that body and power , are you saying he wouldn't even know how to use the techniques?

Four weeks to master something he has no knowledge of?

He never used wood jutsu in his life nor even attempted to summon a meteor.

There is no evidence whatsoever that he can accomplish the same feats as Madara who is the second strongest ninja in the series.

Sure he hasn't but again , Tobito has almost a month to master madaras PS , Again , Tobi has shown to be one of the most intelligent characters on naruto. I could even provide a scan of someone stating that if you'd like .

Once again, show me a scan of him using a technique that he doesn't have any knowledge of.

There is a difference between learning a basic skill and learning an entirely new jutsu, especially when no one is there to teach you it begin with.

It's like me asking you to learn nuclear physics and build me a nuclear reactor, but instead of giving you a textbook to learn from, I just hand you the raw materials for the reactor.

You won't be able to do anything no matter how much time I give you.

Besides , i didn't even want to use Tobi ., the only reason i was going to use him was because i had a different weapon in mind. However , at the lasr inute i wasn't able to change him out so im stuck using him.

Still doesn't change the fact that he won't be able to do the things Madara can do.

He.Has.Four.Weeks.

Four weeks to learn something he has no knowledge of.

He has madaras PS , Why couldn't he use shadowclones?

*Sigh* Did you even read the rules?

Here are the rules in regards to how mind and powers work in unison:

• From the mind the learned things and character of the mind. They will have none of the powers of these characters unless those powers are the direct result of learned behavior.
  • from the powerset - the powers. This will NOT include anything physical in nature.

Of course he doesn't use wood jutsu , but madara does , and that his PS . Again he has four weeks to discover all of madaras abilities

Look at my post above. He won't be able to use wood jutsu, because he doesn't have Harashima's cell. That is a physical thing, which you do not have.

1. I never said he had unlimited chakra. 2. the body is of the third raikage , who was on par with that of the eight tails. Of course he has alot of chakra.

Third Raikage was never said to have chakra on par with a tailed beast ever. They state that he was able to fight one, but that is entirely different from what you are insinuating.

For example, Kisame has been stated on panel to have chakra reserves on the level of tailed beasts.

The Raikage, on the other hand, has never been stated so.

Summoning a single Susanoo already takes a staggering amount of chakra, hence why Madara, when he was fighting Harashima before his death, was capable of summoning only one.

Alright, but the method you're talking about which is using your hell cats to infect other living things and releasing spores isn't very effective. Because

1. The hell cats wouldn't be able to infect my character because of my bodies invulnerability
  2. Correct me if im wrong but , if you using spores , wouldn't they be carried away by the wind?
  3. If the could be caired by the wind , i'm fairly sure a massive shockwave caused by meteors would be enough to send the nanite spores away.

1. I can infect every other life form in the area besides you. That was the reason why I was using hellcats to begin with. To infect everything.

2. What's your point? They get carried to places and thus begin assimilating with whatever it comes into contact with.

3. By the time you activate your meteor (if you are even capable of using it, which I doubt) the whole area will be infected.

We have four weeks of prep.

You cannot sabotage my prep time.

Just as how I can't mess with yours.

Once the match starts you will be under my control already, before you can even think of doing anything.

1. They not only have to get past susanoo , they also have to get past his wood shields, in which the nanites would simply get stuck to the plants
  2. Gaara sand didn't bypass the defenses because he went underneath susanoo ,
  3. Or maybe theres already oxygen inside susanoo, its never been said whether susanoo has oxygen openings or whether susanoo just supplies the user oxygen via another method so we can't really say if the nanits can get past or not ;p
  4. Again proof that susanoo has holes for nanites to past through. Its most likely that when susanoo is formed , it surrounds and locks in the oxygen.

1. You have no access to wood jutsu. I do not need to get past your wood shields, they will simply assimilate with it. Thus infecting the wood with nanites as well. You can't block the nanites with organic matter, when they will simply infect it.

2. I have already posted a scan of him bypassing it entirely by just going through it. He did not go underneath him, he simply went through it.

3. Sand can go through it. Clearly the armor is porous. Sound is capable of entering and leaving the armor, since the Susanoo users can hear what is happening and their voices can be heard by others. So clearly oxygen is entering and leaving the armor.

4. A baseless statement and nothing more. Sound can travel in and out of the armor, so clearly air is also traveling through it as well, since sound needs a medium from which to act on.

1. Tobi doesn't have to have knowledge on what your doing , why would it be out of character for him to just use the meteors to end your Character ?
  2. Your contradicting yourself here. If your releasing the nanites through the wind , whose to say they don't float somewhere else? Also , you still not answering me as to how my meteors aren't able to destroy the nanites? their microscopic and as far as i know , any nanites caught in the explosion would get destroyed , and don't bring up the nanite event , the explosion is what caused the nanites to be sent across the world
  3. How are you going to make more nanites when the moment Tobi uses meteors you character is destroyed?
  4. I never said the meteor would wipe out all life on the planet. I simply said that the meteor would destroy any nanites that got in its way

1. He wouldn't be able to use a meteor to begin with because he has no knowledge on the jutsu required to summon on, nor will he able to hurt me during prep. Once the match starts, the battle is over.

2. If the nanite can survive an explosion much larger than and much stronger than your meteors than it's clear they are durable. Irregardless of the fact that explosion was caused to spread the nanites.

Unless you have proof that the explosion had some exotic property that made it's destructive power immune to the nanites, then my point still stands.

I can release the nanites via anyway I want: air, ground, through my hellcats.

So no, I'm not contradicting myself. You're just not comprehending what I'm saying.

3. You can't hurt me during prep phase of a battle....

4. You're assuming your meteor would do that, contrary to the facts that I have layed out.

Seriously ,

you not getting it , the moment tobi uses his meteor , the shockwave would carry the nanites further away and the impact would kill you and your omega-nanite

Further away from what?

By the time we start the match, which is after 4 weeks of prep, my nanites will be in everything.

Clearly you're not understanding the meaning of prep or what it entails.

Your meteor will be ineffective because the battle won't reach those stages.

If it does, which it wouldn't, I have counter measures already.

For one, I can have the Omega-1 nanite activate and turn my character into the full EVO form, which took more powerful attacks with no effort.

All of my hellcats, which are merely pieces of me, would also gain the ability to switch into their full EVO form.

However, I would never need to do any of this, because the match will be over the minute it starts.

And I have yet to even use my power set which would make this battle too easy.

Im not saying i'll create as much susano'os , im using this picture to show you there arn't any madaras inside those clones. nor does there have to be.So even if you kill my character , you'll still have to deal with those susanoo

He literally summoned a handful of clones right before he had them all activate Susanoo.

You need someone in order to use it....

Its not bypassing , its defenses because

1. That was un-complete susanoo with no lower body
  2. It went underneath , are you saying nanites will go underneath susanoo?

I'm not going to explain a point that I have already clarified with scans. As I shown you with the scans in my previous post, Gaara's sand simply slipped through the armor.

• But your method is flawed
  • Okay , but thats irrelevant seeing as how it only takes a single meteor to kill your cats
  • He has four weeks to watch , whether or not he comprehends hes going to see you realizing those devil cats and want to get rid of them
  • 1.He has four weeks to learn it , 2. If we're using your logic how would ultron know about nanites or anything else? 3. We have the chakra of the third raikage , who was = to the eight tails
  • See above scan of clone less susanoo
  • I have yet to be convinced of that

Once again you fail to understand my points.

Ultron has taken control of the Phalanx, who are an intergalatic race of techno-organic life forms.

Ultron has assimilated alien technology with no effort.

Ultron is smarter than everyone on Earth. He has literally been stated to be so by everyone, including aliens

You on the other hand are using techniques which Obito would never be able to use because.

1. He has no knowledge of how to use them. 4 weeks to learn something he doesn't even know of won't help.

2. Many of Madara's abilities come from his physical body (i.e. Sharigan and Harashima's cells).

In actual Conclusion

• The moment i use my meteors , all your hell cats and your monster will be destroyed
  • Irrelevant as when the nanites are destroyed , your omega-nanit will be destroyed too
  • Irrelevant
  • None of your weaponry would hurt me
  • Doesn't matter , as soon as the battle begins , seeing your character , All tobi need do is Tengai Shinsei and the battles over , until you prove your hellcats and giant monster can survive being destroyed by Mega sized meteors
  • .....Tobi's not an idiot. He'll notice you creating an army of hellcats
  • Even if he can't see what your doing , it doesn't change the fact that every single one of your characters will be obliterated by my meteors
  • You won't have time to use it in the first place.

So, In Conclusion

The moment the actual battle starts you will lose immediately via nanite take over.

How does Ultron do this? Well he's a technopath and a genius, and has feats of doing exactly what I'm entailing.

You, on the other hand, are relying on things Obito cannot physically do.

The scans you use are out of context or wrongfully interpreted.

Obito is not the genius you're making him out to be, the guy is following a dead man's plan that has been set up for him.

Meteors failed to kill a bunch of baseline humans. I really don't see how they are going to stop me, when my army is outfitted with technology that you can't even comprehend.

The greatest thing is, I have yet to even bring up Absorbing Man's powers, which would effectively make this a stomp.

Struggling until the end. Illogical. You must realize the end is here.

#12 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder:

I will also like to remind you that we are each limited to 7 posts, plus one summary post, as per rules of the tourney.

#13 Posted by NighThunder (4096 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: have we reached the limit? there's more i wanna post

#14 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: have we reached the limit? there's more i wanna post

No. We can each make 7 posts, plus one summary/closing argument post.

So there should only be a total of 16 argument posts.

#17 Edited by NighThunder (4096 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey can we just battle assuming the nanites don't take over my body because

1. Neither of us will agree
  2. Its time consuming
  3. I signed up to actually debate who would win in a fight , not to debate whether i'd get the chance to deabte.
#18 Edited by beatboks1 (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it too late to edit teams....

Also , for powerset , for madara uchiha , some of his skills erm have to do with his eyes so would madara still get the powers that come with his eyes or no?

@beatboks1

Just a little. Sorry about the late reply i didn't get a notification

#19 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder:

Your not getting it.

Let me explain.

The explosion had nanites in it and it sent the nanites across the world. Sure the nanites were in it , but by the time it happened , the shockwave sent them away.

I'm still not understanding your point.

The nanites were in the explosion because the explosion was meant to release them.

So that clearly means they survived the explosion necessary to spread them.

So I really fail to see what point you're trying to make.

Prior to their release, they were all stuck in a tank.

And again like i said before , why wouldn't he be able to use his meteor? again , Tobi is not an idiot. Eventually he'll notice he can't use kamui anymore and realize he has different abilities . And again a month is a long time to train. You have no proof that he wouldn't be able to use them even though he has the PS.

You have no proof he can even use a meteor.

You're assuming he will have mastery over a power set that is not even his own to begin with.

The whole point of the amalgam tournament was to pick character traits that work together.

We don't assume that everything meshes, because that was never stated to be so.

When the match starts tobi will be in susanoo which will block out the nanites .

The nanites will already be in your body by the time the match starts, because you're breathing nanite infected air.

Also whose to say during prep , tobi doesn't use Meteors on the battlefield? won't that scatter your nanites?

Scatter my nanites? My nanites would be infused into everything by the time the match starts.

Nanite infusion happens on a molecular level as stated in episode 2 of Generator Rex by Doctor Holiday.

So you're saying

• · Tobi won't be able to use the abilities madara has , even though hes my PS , because hes never used it before?

>-> Get it through your skrull:

Madara is tobi's PS , just because hes never used his abilities doesn';t mean he can't learn how. So your saying during the entire month of prep , Tobi won't discover he has different abilities an try to master them? And like i said , tobi will eventually discover the abilities and once he dose , don't you think he'd try and at least learn how to use them? And again , a month a long time for someone like tobi.

Why do I even bother.

Please show me scans stating that Tobi is a jutsu master, please show me a scan of him being a quick learner.

You're pulling crap out of your ass.

Clearly it takes people more than a month to learn an entire new power set, let alone one jutsu.

It would be an entirely different matter if Tobi has someone teaching him this techniques.

But to try and learn everything through self discovery, would be like me telling you look for something in the ocean, without me telling you what it looks like.

Oh and wait? never used wood jutsu? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I don't even know why I bother with this.

That is not wood jutsu by any stretch of the imagination.

That is Obito manipulating a zetsu clone that replaced the missing half of his body.

1. Thats the point of amlagam tourneys, of course he won't have a scan of him using it because that's an entirely different character.

2. You have no proof Tobi has no knowledge of madaras abilities. Wait:

3. Tobi as a kid was tuaght by old madara. Its more logical to assume tobi Does Know about madara's abilities lol Where are you pulling your info from?

1. The point of an amalgam tournament is to combine traits of characters that work well together. Mashing random shit together won't make much.

2. Obito is not Madara, nor equal to him in any aspect, so yes I do have proof.

3. Madara trained Obito in what exactly? To use techniques that Madara could never use while he was living?

Your entire argument is predicated upon the use of techniques that comes from an Edo-Tensai Madara, who was enhanced past his prime (stated so by Kabuto).

How would Obito know of something that Madara wasn't even capable of during his own life?

Yeah...he has no knowledge of his mentors abilities.

Exactly my point.

I already talked to The OP about this. He said i could since its from the PS.

Screen shot the message and post it.

The rules clearly state you don't gain the physical attributes of your character, thus you will not gain any abilities derived from Hashirama or the sharingan, because they are physical.

In naruto , If you have high stamina , you have high chakra reserves ( still looking for the scan )

You explicitly stated that the Raikage has chakra levels equal to a tailed beast, which is false.

It has never been stated to be so.

1. Pointless due to the fact , my bodies skin is invunerable'
  2. They can infect all of earth , it still won't infect me because i have susanoo
  3. Pointless still

1. Once again nanites can bypass your inherent durability because they are microscopic and can bond to things on a molecular level.

2. Yet to be proven.

3. Not pointless because you have yet to prove anything past reasonable doubt.

Uh...yeah about that , even IF you somehow put my character under your control , how are you gonna kill me? You have to kill my character to win and IUltron has no idea about my characters abilities , thus he wouldn't know the the only attack to ever harm me was my own. ;p

By sending out a kill code that will cause the nanites infecting your body to self destruct, thus destroying you on a molecular level.

If you're questioning my ability to do this, Zag RS was planning to do the exact thing in episode five of Generator Rex titled "The Architect".

I could also drain your life force via my Destroyer's inherent ability.

1. Doesn't matter , i have more then just wood shields to defend myself
  2. Rest of the scan please? Gaara states he'll go underneath the susanoo
  3. Sand can go under it
  4. Glass isn't sound proof , yet would your nanites get through that?

1. Then why did you bring wood shields in the first place? You're the one who mentioned it, not me. So congrats on bringing irrelevant things to the discussion.

2. I have posted the entirety of the scans (two pages) in my previous posts. Since you can't find it, here it is again.

As you can see the sand is clearly going right through his armor (not from the bottom) and pulling him out. I mean it's not even debatable. His sand is literally just pulling Madara out from his Susanoo.

3. The scans above disagree with you. The sand is clearly penetrating the armor on the right side. If Gaara really slipped in from the bottom, how could he pull Madara out from the side? He would have no choice but to pull him out from the bottom, which he clearly didn't do.

4. Why bring up glass? Are you trying to say that Susanoo is made up of glass? Sound can penetrate glass because of the resonating properties of it. Vibrations can travel through it. The thicker and harder the glass, the less vibrations can through. Also, the fact that a window is not air tight or in a vacuum contributes to why sound can get in.

1. Proof he has no knowledge of the meteor when logic points to the fact that he does due to the fact that madara trained him
  2. Like i said , its more logical to assume the nanites inside the explosion were destroyed yet the ones are the side of it rode on the shockwave and then started reproducing
  3. Never said i would
  4. ..Yeah ermm..read the above.

1. Yes, because I need proof of something that Madara was never able to accomplish in his life. Clearly if Madara could summon a meteor while he was alive, then he would have used it on Hashirama during their final fight, no? Madara was enhanced via his Edo-Tensai state and had unlimited chakra.

2. Your 'logic' is flawed because you are assuming that there were nanites outside to begin with. All the nanites that infected the world were locked up in a container and the explosion is what released them. Clearly there is no feasible way for the nanites to be on the 'sides' if they were the cause of the explosion, thus in its epicenter.

3. Then I fail to see how your strategy is going to work.

4. I have refuted your points.

Irrelevant as my characters body is invulnerable to everything but his own attacks

No fallacy limits are not acceptable in a debate.

Again , how will the nanites get through my susanoo? And lol , your powerset wouldn't change a thing. You denying the fact that when my character decides to use meteors , the battles over.

Clearly you have no idea what I can do with my power set. But given that the battle won't reach the stage where I need to use it, the point is moot.

Scan of them activating susanoo?

He clearly states in those scans if he preferred that his clones used susanoo....

1. He does have knowledge on them considering Madara trained him
  2. I confirmed with Beatboks that since its part of the ps i still get all the abilities

1. This point has already been addressed.

2. I need visual confirmation or confirmation from Beatbok himself. Though it won't make a difference.

Your saying that i won't use my PS because my char won't know how? Well guess what:

I DO have the powers and i can use them. When we choose a PS , we're assuming that our characters know how to use them. Or else , what would be the point of this tourney? lol Alright lets get to the rest of your " argument "

Because most of your abilities are physical in nature.

• Even if somehow the nanites bypass my susanoo and assimilate in my body which takes hours like in the case with ben 10, The only way to win is by KO/Incapasitation/ Death. And the only thing thats been able to hurt my character is my own attacks , which ultron has no idea about.
  • Though your nanite strategy is pure genius and is sure to earn you some extra votes, It will fail to bypass susanoo
  • All it take is a single meteor to send your character into oblivion
  • None of your attacks will be able to hurt my body
  • In the end , My character will be standing over a heap of flesh
  • Ben 10 was being infected by non-active nanites. Ultron is using nanites which have a purpose and are driven by his will (big difference). Also I have 4 weeks to accomplish this.
  • You have yet to see my strategy.
  • No it won't, not even close.
  • No fallacy limits cannot be used in a debate.
  • Nah, you will be serving Ultron in the end. Something along the lines of this:

Hey can we just battle assuming the nanites don't take over my body because

1. Neither of us will agree
  2. Its time consuming
  3. I signed up to actually debate who would win in a fight , not to debate whether i'd get the chance to deabte.

Okay, since you really want me to destroy you then I will :)

So what could I do to stop the meteor from hitting me?

Well, let's see I can always teleport the meteor to another dimension.

How would I do this you ask?

Well, to answer your question.

Since I have control over the nanites which power every EVO in the series. I can unlock their abilities and use them myself.

So who has teleporting abilities in the series?

Breach does.

Ultron will use his teleporting abilities to send the meteor to another dimension.

I will then use my powers to BFR you to the bottom of the ocean or may just split you in half.

I have many more things I can do courtesy of the nanites, but I think this will suffice.

I plan for every contingency - thus I am immortal!

#20 Edited by NighThunder (4096 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet , lets do this thang'

Okay, since you really want me to destroy you then I will :)

So what could I do to stop the meteor from hitting me?

Well, let's see I can always teleport the meteor to another dimension.

How would I do this you ask?

Well, to answer your question.

Since I have control over the nanites which power every EVO in the series. I can unlock their abilities and use them myself.

Oooh again i applaud you for strategy. However , how will you teleport something this massive?

So far , we've seen breach only teleport medium things . And yes yes , i know since your larger you'll be able to teleport larger things , however , my two meteors dwarf your character.

I will then use my powers to BFR you to the bottom of the ocean or may just split you in half.

Hows your ...erm rays going to hit through susanoo? Like i said , i start in susanoo.

Not only do you have to penetrate a body thats resisted cellular attacks , but you have also have to penetrate Susanoo AND the wood shields. So

1. If you teleport inside Susanoo, i can end it and then form susanoo's ribacage
  2. Trying to teleport a meteorite that size won't work and will only stall the inevitable , thats saying you do manage to teleport the meteors.
  3. If you teleport away , that just gives My character more time to gather up chakra.

Stalling the inevitable is but futile

#21 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: It's worth noting that dimensional travel is banned. I think that might relate to dimensional-gateway'ing-away-attacks.

#22 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: It's worth noting that dimensional travel is banned. I think that might relate to dimensional-gateway'ing-away-attacks.

When was dimension traveling banned? I'm pretty sure Beatbok was disallowing it in Diredrill's case because Diredrill's strategy involves busting the planet and like opening a portal to escape the destruction.

#23 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf:

That strategy was the shit.

Idk, I was just saying. If we could open dimensional portals to get rid of attacks there are quite a few characters who can enclose themselves in dimension-portal-boxes in manga/anime so....

...ask beatboks1. Lol.

#24 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder:

Oooh again i applaud you for strategy. However , how will you teleport something this massive?

So far , we've seen breach only teleport medium things . And yes yes , i know since your larger you'll be able to teleport larger things , however , my two meteors dwarf your character.

Breach was capable of teleporting a city into another dimension.

Hows your ...erm rays going to hit through susanoo? Like i said , i start in susanoo.

What rays? Breach's abilities are similar to Blinks. She can rip open holes and launch them at people. Whoever is hit by them is teleported away into another place. If I close the portal half-way across your body, you're split in two.

Even if I was unable to teleport the object, I could easily just teleport away from the blast.

Not only do you have to penetrate a body thats resisted cellular attacks , but you have also have to penetrate Susanoo AND the wood shields. So

1. If you teleport inside Susanoo, i can end it and then form susanoo's ribacage
  2. Trying to teleport a meteorite that size won't work and will only stall the inevitable , thats saying you do manage to teleport the meteors.
  3. If you teleport away , that just gives My character more time to gather up chakra.

1. Why would I teleport into your Susanoo? If I wanted to I could just teleport into your head and cause you to explode.

2. Once again, I see why I can't teleport the meteors away. Breach's powers allowed her to teleport an entire city into a different dimension.

I could leave your meteors, and you, in a whole different place.

3. Yes, because I will clearly be leaving the battlefield for that long.

Since you're unwilling to give up, I guess I will have to draw on another EVO power.

How about Van Kleiss'?

By using his powers, I gain absolute control over my environment.

His powers are strong enough to take down armies.

The nicest bonus is that he can regenerate even when his body is absolutely obliterated.

The episode where the screenshots were taken can be seen here:

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/generator-rex-episode-1-the-day-that-everything-changed

Just start at 12:00 mark.

In Conclusion

Right now I'm entertaining the notion that we are even going to fight because my strategy of just controlling you through nanite infection still applies.

Your only tactic to hurt me (the meteor summoning) can be bypassed two ways:

1) I simply teleport it or myself out of the way.

2) I simply tank the whole thing and just regenerate afterwards.

I have numerous ways of killing you.

1) Teleporting you to another dimension or tele-dismembering you..

2) Use my absolute control over my environment to just absolutely crush you. I can just bypass your durability altogether and just bury under layers of earth, suffocating you.

3) All of these abilities I just mentioned are in every single one of my nanite-infected hellcats, because they are fragments of me.

What is even more wonderful is that I have yet to even use my power set.

So yeah, you're screwed.

You've fantasized about this day. And now it is here. Your Doomsday.

#25 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf:

That strategy was the shit.

Idk, I was just saying. If we could open dimensional portals to get rid of attacks there are quite a few characters who can enclose themselves in dimension-portal-boxes in manga/anime so....

...ask beatboks1. Lol.

Well I think it's an entirely different matter to simply use dimension traveling as a way to leave the battlefield and come back whenever you please.

I'm using it more as just teleporting and BFR.

However, in order to cover my ass lol I will ask Beatbok.

@beatboks1 What's your rule on teleporting and dimension dropping (i.e. BFR)?

#26 Edited by beatboks1 (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: If your character can Teleport of use dimensional teleportation they can use it as a means of transporting around the battle ground. Since the dimension is closed however they can't leave so BFR is out since all you can do is transport to somewhere else inside the battle field.

#27 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: If your character can Teleport of use dimensional teleportation they can use it as a means of transporting around the battle ground. Since the dimension is closed however they can't leave so BFR is out since all you can do is transport to somewhere else inside the battle field.

Okay, so i can't BFR my opponent to another dimension, but I can still BFR him to like the bottom of the ocean per se?

#28 Posted by beatboks1 (7258 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Honestly not fond of BFR's in general. My intent was to allow you to use it for personal transportation but I didn't say o BFR. @esquire ; @mr_ingenuity ; @floopay ; @sherlock Thoughts guy's

I agree(not a fan of BFR) but BFR translates into Battle Field Removal. According to the OP this is the battle field so this would be classified under tele whatever, most likely drop.

#30 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1:

I can just not BFR if you don't prefer it that way. I was just wondering what my options were.

#31 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: Honestly not fond of BFR's in general. My intent was to allow you to use it for personal transportation but I didn't say o BFR. @esquire ; @mr_ingenuity ; @floopay ; @sherlock Thoughts guy's

I agree(not a fan of BFR) but BFR translates into Battle Field Removal. According to the OP this is the battle field so this would be classified under tele whatever, most likely drop.

I would say no BFRing other characters, since I don't like BFR in tourneys as a general rule. But that wouldn't extend to BFRing the meteors. Since they aren't characters, I don't see any reason that shouldn't be allowed. And tele-drop/dismemberment should be fine as well, imo.

#32 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: @omgomgwtfwtf: @mr_ingenuity: @beatboks1: I don't mind abilities that can BFR a guy for a minute or so, as that has huge strategic advantages and I can see building a character around it (my character, personally, cannot do this as far as I'm aware), but perma BFR is stupid. Otherwise my guy will just BFR everyone into hell and be done with it.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#33 Edited by NighThunder (4096 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf can you delete your pre-agreement posts? So we can like start fresh?

#34 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf can you delete your pre-agreement posts? So we can like start fresh?

I'm not going to delete all my previous responses.

The only agreement we made was that I was going to debate a strategy that involved my initial strategy not working.

Whether or not my initial strategy would work is predicated entirely on whether or not the voters believe my points or yours.

You still have 2 more posts, while I have one.

We have more than enough posts to make a suitable rebuttal and response.

#35 Posted by NighThunder (4096 posts) - - Show Bio

Trumpets and crumpets my friend

Breach was capable of teleporting a city into another dimension.

Fairly certain this:

is bigger than a measly city.

What rays? Breach's abilities are similar to Blinks. She can rip open holes and launch them at people. Whoever is hit by them is teleported away into another place. If I close the portal half-way across your body, you're split in two.

Too bad my character has The body flicker technique.

Basically , its a technique that combined with the lightning release armor , essentially enables you to move extremely fast in short techniques. Secondly , the disks aren't moving that fast.

Even if I was unable to teleport the object, I could easily just teleport away from the blast.

Thats fine , but it'll only prolong the inevitable.

1. Why would I teleport into your Susanoo? If I wanted to I could just teleport into your head and cause you to explode.

Video of anyone from GR teleporting inside someone?

2. Once again, I see why I can't teleport the meteors away. Breach's powers allowed her to teleport an entire city into a different dimension.

City<Madaras meteor

as shown in the above scan

By using his powers, I gain absolute control over my environment.

While a neat parlor trick , it has 0 relevancy in a fight like this. And while we're on this subject , id like to note my character also has partial control of the environment

He can create a massive Wood dragon

He can create trees to cover the entire battle field

Not to mention he can also create trees and flowers that produce a pollen that put opponents to sleep if smelt

And id like to note , you can't control the wood as its controlled with chakra , and well , your character doesn't know to use chakra, even if your nanites enter it.

n Conclusion

Right now I'm entertaining the notion that we are even going to fight because my strategy of just controlling you through nanite infection still applies.

2) Use my absolute control over my environment to just absolutely crush you. I can just bypass your durability altogether and just bury under layers of earth, suffocating you.

3) All of these abilities I just mentioned are in every single one of my nanite-infected hellcats, because they are fragments of me.

So yeah, you're screwed.

Lets see:

Too bad the nanites either way couldn't bypass susanoo, considering susanoo could block mist , it can block simple nanites lol

Whoah , whoah , where did you get the dumb conclusion my only tactic to hurt you was the meteor summoning? Surely the Strategic genius Double O.W would know i wouldn't even be debating if i had only one way to hurt you. But i'll get into my Plan later in this post , for now , enjoy the ride

Well first off

Still only prolonging the Inevitable.

1. The moment you teleport , Tobi will notice where you're coming back from and well :
  2. Even if you can teleport , you effectively have no way to harm me

Whoah whoah whoah, How are you going to regenerate when theres no g or soil to regen from? Have you though of how the battle field will be effected by the meteors? Besides that , you realize even if you can somehow regenerate I still have fire jujitsu and can still use meteors again, besides that , you still have no way to kill me,

lolololol lets look at these " numerous ways"

Yeaaahh about that ,

Im in susanoo before the battle even starts. And even if you somehow take down susanoo , why can i just evade these dismembering disks?

And erm.......Proof i simply can't cut you in half when you try dismembering me?

Not to mention Beatboks disallowed BFR

• Any attempts to burry me will just be destroyed via Susanoo
  • Even if you destroy susanoo, i have the body flicker technique, essentially allowing me to teleport short distances
  • Not to mention even if you burry me , i still can reactivate susano ribcage and cut my self back to the surface

You're asumming you're hellcats will have all of you abilities when the omega-nanite is in your body? Besides even if they do , please tell me

1. How can they harm me
  2. How are they not going to be obliterated by Meteors/fire jutsu

So yeah, you're screwed.

Im still waiting for you to use it. :\

. Now then ,

In logical conclusion

1) The only ways you have to hurt me ( Suffocation , Tele-Membering , )won't even work because of

1. If suffocating me would've worked , why wouldn't the ninjas with earth jutsu not think of it? Secondly even if you can shift the ground below me ( assuming there is any rock left from the meteor explosion ) , Whats stopping me from attacking you while you try so and or blast my way back up via Fire jutsu , Climb/destroy my way back up via wood jutsu , Using Susanoo's ribcage to slice my way up?

2. Tele-membering won't work because i can summon susanoos rib-cage and that's assuming you somehow got past susanoo's defenses and destroyed it, oh yeah , Beatboks Dis-allowed it

While I have ways to hurt you

1. Susanoo Sword slashes:

2. Meteor Summoning :

#36 Edited by NighThunder (4096 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't reply! accidentally clicked post reply !

on a second note , darnit , i guees the voters can see my rebutals in your replies...

#37 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder:

Fairly certain this:

is bigger than a measly city.

Relative to what?

Even if the meteor was larger than a city, I can still remove a large chunk of it via my teleportations.

By reducing the overall mass of your meteor, I remove its overall destructiveness.

Too bad my character has The body flicker technique.

Basically , its a technique that combined with the lightning release armor , essentially enables you to move extremely fast in short techniques. Secondly , the disks aren't moving that fast.

You gain only your body's physical stats unless you can prove that the mind you pick can unlock anything else.

Obito has no knowledge of the Body Flicker technique and so cannot access it.

Also, I fail to see how moving fast is really going to stop me.

Ultron has already shown that speedsters are beneath his notice.

Video of anyone from GR teleporting inside someone?

You do know that Generator Rex is a children's show right?

I highly doubt a PG rated tv show is going to show someone exploding from mass displacement.

It's clearly not outside of Breach's ability when she can teleport people anywhere on Earth to anyplace on Earth.

While a neat parlor trick , it has 0 relevancy in a fight like this. And while we're on this subject , id like to note my character also has partial control of the environment

He can create a massive Wood dragon

He can create trees to cover the entire battle field

Not to mention he can also create trees and flowers that produce a pollen that put opponents to sleep if smelt

And id like to note , you can't control the wood as its controlled with chakra , and well , your character doesn't know to use chakra, even if your nanites enter it.

Please show me where it states that his wood structures cannot be controlled via a method that doesn't exist in the Naruto verse.

In a contest of will, I would side with the one who was capable of overpowering the collective consciousness of billions techno-organic lifeforms and bending them to his will, over a ninja who can't even take over his world.

Also, what is the point of using trees against me? In my very first post I showed scans of the Destroyer consuming a whole forest by draining the life force in the trees.

Having a bunch of trees will do nothing but feed me, and the pollen would be rather ineffective due to the fact that the Destroyer has no nose, or organs in general.

Any poison that does somehow enter my body will be broken down by my nanites.

Too bad the nanites either way couldn't bypass susanoo, considering susanoo could block mist , it can block simple nanites lol

*Sigh*

How does blocking mist entail he can block nanites?

I'm trying really hard to understand where you're coming from, but sadly I can't understand your logic.

Nanites are the size of molecules and can fuse with other molecules.

E.V.O.s are created in the show because nanites change the very molecular structure of their victims, including DNA.

For example, a human body could easily block out things like mist from reaching the insides of their body.

But if I were to bombard the human body with particles (which are significantly smaller), they would be able to penetrate the body because they will literally go through the openings in your body, which are microscopic in size.

It's like trying to argue that air won't reach your mouth merely because you placed a towel over your head.

Just because their is no visible openings, doesn't meant there aren't openings to begin with.

1. The moment you teleport , Tobi will notice where you're coming back from and well :
  2. Even if you can teleport , you effectively have no way to harm me

1. What will Tobi notice exactly? You're fighting Ultron prime plus hundreds, if not thousands of his drones, and they all have myriads of powers at their disposal. Clearly Obito won't be able to keep track of everyone, and I could teleport around to just screw with you.

2. I actually have numerous upon numerous of ways of hurting you. Just because you don't believe I can affect you via 'no fallacy limits' arguments of Susanoo and the body of the Raikage, doesn't make my strategy invalid.

You forget, you're trying to entice voters on your side with your strategy.

They are the ones who are going to determine the victor.

Whoah whoah whoah, How are you going to regenerate when theres no g or soil to regen from? Have you though of how the battle field will be effected by the meteors? Besides that , you realize even if you can somehow regenerate I still have fire jujitsu and can still use meteors again, besides that , you still have no way to kill me,

Are you telling me that your meteors are going to destroy the ground we are fighting on?

Aside from pushing some dirt into the air and creating some terrain shifts, you're really not doing anything to the surrounding that would detrimentally affect me.

Destroying the environment is also pretty much of a waste time, given that Van Kleiss was able to recreate his whole country with a thought after it was falling apart on the molecular level.

You can watch what I'm talking about at the following:

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/generator-rex-episode-15-what-lies-beneath

Yeaaahh about that ,

Im in susanoo before the battle even starts. And even if you somehow take down susanoo , why can i just evade these dismembering disks?

And erm.......Proof i simply can't cut you in half when you try dismembering me?

Not to mention Beatboks disallowed BFR

You're telling me that your character is going to evade something he has no knowledge of, especially when Susanoo provides with improved durability?

As for cutting me, I have already shown you what cutting would accomplish.

Also, I think you're failing to see the scope of the situation.

Each one of my drones are going to be attacking you, all armed with every power I mentioned.

I have 4 weeks to amass an army via my own hellcat creation and domination of the entire populace of Skataris.

So I could reasonably have an army numbering in the millions in no time given that there are more than enough suitable life forms for me to manipulate and control.

As for Beatbok disallowing BFR, he already said that he never disallowed it and such it's still within the rules.

However, given that I've been jumping hoops for you and being very nice (when I didn't need to be), I'm not going to teleport you into the bottom of the ocean.

• Any attempts to burry me will just be destroyed via Susanoo
  • Even if you destroy susanoo, i have the body flicker technique, essentially allowing me to teleport short distances
  • Not to mention even if you burry me , i still can reactivate susano ribcage and cut my self back to the surface
  • So you're telling me that Susanoo is strong enough to move millions of tons of rock covering you?
  • You don't have access to Body Flicker technique for reason i have stated above. Also, body flicker is usless when you're buried deep beneath the earth.
  • You're going to be engulfed in layers and layers of rock and earth, to the point where you cannot even move your limbs, let alone breathe.

You're asumming you're hellcats will have all of you abilities when the omega-nanite is in your body? Besides even if they do , please tell me

1. How can they harm me
  2. How are they not going to be obliterated by Meteors/fire jutsu

No, my hellcats will not have any powers derived the Omega-1 nanite itself, given there is only one, and that is within Ultron Prime's body.

The Hellcats will have every power based off of nanites because they are infected with it down to the molecular level.

1. I'm thinking Ultron's most basic weapon would probably suffice. Like for example, the Encephalo Ray.

If you're wondering how Ultron will make an Encephalo Ray, well, the great thing about nanites is that they can build virtually any machine I can think of.

Given that Ultron is a super-genius robot, the applications of this ability is limitless.

2. Healing factor counters basically everything you can do.

Also, I'm laughing at the notion of fire jutsu hurting anyone of my drones, let alone Ultron prime.

Given that nanites can basically turn into fire monsters themselves...

The image above is Alpha changing into a copy of Ben's alien Heatblast after hacking into the Omnitrix.

Not to mention, one of the machines I can generate is a plasma shield, which would easily contain your fire jutsu.

1) The only ways you have to hurt me ( Suffocation , Tele-Membering , )won't even work because of

1. If suffocating me would've worked , why wouldn't the ninjas with earth jutsu not think of it?

Suffocating wouldn't work because everyone is basically an Edo-Tensai zombie now. Given that you're not one, I don't see why suffocating you won't work.

Honestly I could bombard you with radiation and just melt your brain too, freeze you with an ice beam (yes there are EVOs that can freeze things), etc.

I can produce practically any weapon I can dream of and with Ultron's intellect and technopathy, the weapons will be fare more deadlier than the ones Rex employs.

Secondly even if you can shift the ground below me ( assuming there is any rock left from the meteor explosion ) , Whats stopping me from attacking you while you try so and or blast my way back up via Fire jutsu , Climb/destroy my way back up via wood jutsu , Using Susanoo's ribcage to slice my way up?

Please explain how there wouldn't be anymore ground left because of your meteor? Are you trying to imply that the meteor is going to destroy the whole world?

You are fighting an army, not just me.

You are fighting against technology you cannot comprehend, let alone defend against.

I practically have every power at my disposal.

2. Tele-membering won't work because i can summon susanoos rib-cage and that's assuming you somehow got past susanoo's defenses and destroyed it, oh yeah , Beatboks Dis-allowed it

Beatbok did not disallow anything, I'm just being nice and deciding not to BFR you to the bottom of the ocean.

Tele-dismember and tele-drop are still viable tactics because Beatbok even said so.

So guess what? I can just teleport your head off or I can just teleport you into the upper atmosphere and watch you fall.

While I have ways to hurt you

1. Susanoo Sword slashes:

2. Meteor Summoning :

Honestly, I'm tired of reiterating myself in every post.

Your one and only tactic is to drop meteors on me, hoping it will kill me.

So to nip this in the bud before you start repeating yourself.

I can even make myself intangible.

http://generatorrex.wikia.com/wiki/Black_cat

So yeah, nothing you do will even work on me.

The intangibility also grants me invisibility as well.

So you won't be able to even see me either.

In Conclusion

Don't want to sound mean, but you really haven't put up much of an argument, at least not one that I haven't shot down.

While I do appreciate that you're trying to use a Naruto amalgam, you're simply outclassed, you didn't pick strong enough abilities and traits.

Nanites grant me many, many abilities.

I haven't even scratched the surface of what I can do with my amalgam.

Your only argument lays in a 'no-limits fallacy' in regards to Susanoo and the Raikage's durability.

You keep on saying that you have other ways of defeating me, besides just summoning meteors (a feat that shouldn't even be allowed given that it was done by an enhanced, Edo-Tensai Madara), but fail to bring them up.

I can regenerate, control my environment, manipulate matter on a molecular level, be intangible, go invisible, mind rape you, create duplicates of myself, plus whatever else I can think of.

You're really just outclassed in everything.

Honestly, you're going to be facing a scenario like this:

#38 Posted by beatboks1 (7258 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump for votes.

#40 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

OmgOmg wins handily in my book.

#41 Posted by Pr0metheus (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

Wtfwtf wins in a stomp tbh.

#42 Edited by NighThunder (4096 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: you realize i said hold on ? I had to go somewhere at last minute and was gonna edit when i came back. And now , your most likely going to win because i look like an idiot who cut his post short. I never had a chance in the first place considering your going to get extra votes for that strategy. Becaues of this , how about a cav when you finish this tourney ? because i don't think i showcased my true debating ability in this.

#43 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio
@nighthunder said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: you realize i said hold on ? I had to go somewhere at last minute and was gonna edit when i came back. And now , your most likely going to win because i look like an idiot who cut his post short. I never had a chance in the first place considering your going to get extra votes for that strategy.

Given that your statement was rather ambiguous in meaning. You said, "hold on, I accidentally clicked reply", gave me the message that you posted too early and had to edit in something. Nowhere did you state that you had to be away. Also, you had a good two days to respond and judging from your recent activity on your page, you weren't exactly away from the computer. I highly doubt my single rebuttal was the deal breaker for this thread, given that the voters said I won handily or stomped.

Though I'm a still perplexed as to why you deleted your previous responses.

EDIT: If you want to do a CaV versus me that is fine. I don't mind. Are we going to use the same amalgam or do you want to use different characters?

#44 Posted by NighThunder (4096 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: I deleted them , because i had assumed we were going to start fresh . However , i should have asked if you'd delete your posts first. Its obvous i need to work on my debating skills.

#45 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: I deleted them , because i had assumed we were going to start fresh . However , i should have asked if you'd delete your posts first. Its obvous i need to work on my debating skills.

If you want to a CaV, then that is fine with me. Should I make the thread or should you? Also are we using the same characters, or are we using new ones?

#46 Posted by NighThunder (4096 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: how about new ones? im terrible with these amalgams, I'll pm you characters

#47 Edited by Backflip (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

Backing OmgOmg

#48 Posted by NighThunder (4096 posts) - - Show Bio

more votes?