Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@soothing_sounds@beatboks1

No Caption Provided

In the magical land that time forgot of Skataris. The dimensional gateways to this world are sealed and all those with the power of dimensional travel will be unable to breach this barrier. their travel will be confined within the time lost land.

Combatants will have four weeks of prep but that prep will be in Skataris with the resources available there only. Combatants will begin at the tops of the two mountain ranges on opposite sides of Skataris.

RULES

These characters are amalgams of the choices made. They are a completely new character. each character will get

• from the Body - physical aspects only. Strength, speed, durability, endurance, damage soak and healing
  • From the mind the learned things and character of the mind. They will have none of the powers of these characters unless those powers are the direct result of learned behavior.
  • from the powerset - the powers. This will NOT include anything physical in nature.
  • from the item whatever the item can bring when wielded by the mind and body chosen. If an item requires a particular physicality or character trait to perform certain tasks that is not a part of this build than they will be denied that aspect of the item.
  • POST LIMIT - in light of the many tourneys lately becoming war and peace all battles will be restricted to 7 battle posts plus one summation post where you can make closing arguments but NOT add any new information not offered before hand. Debaters can uses the 7 however they see fit to make their case. This should hopefully make it an easier read and more likely to actually get some votes
  • When down to voting all votes MUST be on the debate offered not on who you think should have won.
  • Debate will be open for a maximum of 5 days before closed by me once a thread starts
  • Characters who have the power of power duplications/copy, can only copy the powers as they fit within draft choices and can only unlock more potential of their own character build has that capability.

These amalgams may have the ability to use these powers or physicals to greater levels than the chosen drafts IF they can make a reasonable and believable explanation as to why they have unlocked such ability because of how they have built the character. For example a character chosen in a body slot may be able to have it's powers used if either the mind, power or the item can reasonably be used to access them. Similarly with the powers etc.

Soothing_Sounds

• · Body The Creeper
  • · Mind: Master Xehanort
  • · Power: The Darkness(jackie)
  • · Item: Keyblade

Mr_ingenuity

• · Mind- Victor Von Doom
  • · Body- Fantomex
  • · Powerset - Super Adaptoid
  • · Power Item- Power Dampener (New Avengers)
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why didn't i get notified on this? Anyways, you trying to make the opening post?

@mr_ingenuity

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@soothing_sounds Excuse the delay chrome went the route of explore an crashed :\

Character Introduction Name TBA (just realized character doesn't have a name)

Body - Fantomex

With Fantomex body my character gets enhanced healing, reflexes, durability, & strength complete three brains with second nervous system.

Combat reflexes, durability, & strength

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Healing/damage soak

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Using all three brains in combat

No Caption Provided

Mind - Victor Von Doom

Doom has extensive knowledge of magic having been taught my many masters such as SS Dr Strange and Morgan Le Fay

Since this is mind specific my character has these feats.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If you question did doom actually learn anything the answer would say yes. Being that his magical shields are just as strong as his tech shields.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Morgan lay Fay

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Summoning (mindless ones)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Magical Blots

Healing

Doom’s perceptive & analyzing skills. Giving my character the means to understand complex machinery & situations at superhuman rate.

Ocular Hypnosis

No Caption Provided

Combat Skills

Powerset - Super Adaptoid

Super Adaptoid has the ability to duplicate any & all attributes from whatever being he chooses. Also adaptation doesn't just encompass living but machines (machine man) & lifeless objects (weapons etc.).

Note Super Adaptoid’s body isn't needed for power to function his powers come from a sliver of cosmic cube but since my character gets the powers only nothing physical e.g. the cosmic cube sliver his powers are perfectly legal.

Power Item - Power Dampener (New Avengers)

Here is my characters Item, built by Stark, reversed engineered by Hood's gang & de-powering both new & dark avengers.

Prep in next post.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

Wow dopeness

The Dark God

No Caption Provided

Body: The Creeper

The Creeper has a multitude of Superhuman attributes, such as an incredible HF & insane Pain endurance:

1-2: Tanks bullets with ease, and quickly heals his wounds, stating that his HF is like Flash's on crack.

3: Tanks a fire blast like it's nothing.

4-5: Causes massive explosion to complete his goal, and somehow walks unscathed.

6: After crashing a spaceship, getting ripped to shreds, and buried alive, The Creeper still comes back.

The Creeper can also use an innate laugh that causes men to freeze up and sometimes can incapacitate them:

All these scans essentially do is explain more in detail about the power. It also shows that Ryder didn't know about his power laugh naturally either. It's scream is technically a power, but not one hard to unleash for Master Xehanort which i'll get to later on.

The Creeper Also has great speed, strength, and agility feats:

1: The Creeper dodges gunfire at point blank range, great show of speed and agility

2: The Creeper easily backflips behind the Joker

3: As a building breaks apart, the Creeper steps on falling debris, saves the man inside, and then positions himself right in the hole of the debris.

4-6: Creeper fighting many clones of himself. The big man easily takes out a large amount of them and wrecks the mountain side, the Creeper then easily kicks him in. Cheap shot, but he kick a giant essentially.

Mind: Master Xehanort

Master Xehanort is an elderly keyblade Master, who believed and studied much about the Universe and the darkness. He also split his heart into 13 different vessels, all housing a piece of his mind & spirit. As such he has an extra amount of information to look back on, this is especially useful since Terra Xehanort and his heartless(both vessels) essentially studied the darkness for a long period of time. Now on a normal basis, this is essentially pointless information, but his title and knowledge coupled with his powers, person, and item will all benefit me very well. I'll get onto this later on.

Power: The Darkness

The darkness was studied by Master Xehanort almost everywhere, and in top cow it's both an abstract and physical thing very similar to the Darkness concept in Kingdom Hearts. I see no reason why Master Xehanort wouldn't be able to use the Darkness to the extent that jackie & others have. So essentially he has all of his abilities, sadly, there's quite a few of them. I can tell you that many of them are based on the ability to essentially create anything and summon creatures called Darklings. So i'll be typing a list of his powers and feats, and if you wants scans just ask man:

The Darkness

Can Fly

Can use shadow tentacles to kill someone

Able to create Granades, Machine Guns

Able to Shapeshift into a Dragon

Can infect people with the darkness who become puppets

Able to create water

Disables gun from inside using darkness

Destroyed Helicopter from inside out using darkness

Capable of Creating Black flames

Can reanimate bodies

Can rip people apart using their shadows inside

Can walk on walls

Can incinerate people

Can travel through shadows

The Darklings

Can create weapons for Darklings(guns, chainsaws, swords, whatever)

Darklings can merge into one being

Darklings can change size

Darklings sank an oil rig by eating it

Weapon: KeyBlade

The Keyblade

Just give me one more day

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@soothing_sounds:

Since I’ve shown the parts of my character now it’s time to show the finish product.

Eternal Doom Prep/Unlocks

Eternal Doom will start his prep by completely copying Fantomex into his powerset. The reasons for this are to instantly get the powers /skills to uses this body properly & retain fantomex attributes no matter what his body morphs into. Now Eternal Doom can replicate feats Fantomex of fighting skills & misdirection.

Also with Fantomex body Eternal Doom’s thought will be sped up since his perceptive & analytical mind occupies three brains. Allowing him to proxy many powers to other brains insuring 100% use of his growing powerset at all times. Since Eternal Doom has what Super Adaptoid lacks imagination/ingenuity he can combine & copy more powers making them greater.

Phase 2 will be Eternal Doom casting all magic copying it into powerset, so he may use all magic w/o incantations, handsigns, & rituals (more magic scans to come). After casting magic Eternal Doom will then summon 200 of each minion copying the combined strength and durability of the Mindless Ones making him 20,000tons & the morphing/healing ability of the other creatures. So not only will he be durable & strong as Mindless Ones who can restrain Savage Hulk but also reform/heal from a great deal of punishment.

Phase 3 will be to copy the Power Dampener into his powerset eliminating the need for the machine & the potential for it to be destroyed. This being Doom’s mind he will automatically know what the Power Dampener does & how to us so when he copies/activates it no unwanted effects will happen.

The above it take no more than 1 - 3 hours since copying take no more than a few seconds but the extensive cataloging of magic that would take up majority of the time.

The last phase will be to test his new found powers with the remainder of his prep a trip to the people in the area conquering them will suffice.

Battle in next post.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@mr_ingenuity: I'm dropping out of all tournaments due to college, so essentially, you win.