• 111 results
#1 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

- Thor is given 1 year prep

- Odin Force

- Warrior Madness

- No morals

Your job is to find characters who can beat Thor.

Rules:

- No Universe busters

- No planetary lvl Reality Warping

- No Omnipotents

- Options range from all comics and all anime.

- Your characters get 2 weeks prep

#2 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom.

X-Man.

Magus of the Technarchy

Ultimate Reed Richards.

Mr. Majestic

#3 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

To start, I'll say Thanos, Larfleeze, and Silver Surfer.

#4 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2976 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by dondave (36124 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant

#7 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2976 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by pooty (11011 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by ComicStooge (12470 posts) - - Show Bio

Obsidian, Alan Scott, The Flash, Ultimate Reed Richards and Monarch.

#12 Posted by russellmania77 (14870 posts) - - Show Bio

Mongoose lol

#13 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Obsidian, Alan Scott, The Flash, Dr Doom, Ultimate Reed Richards, Monarch, Parallax Sinestro and Superboy Prime all come to mind.

Doom has lost to Thor I think twice on panel - and that was without the Odin Power amp - which honestly would make him the superior to Prime and Parallax Sinestro. The Flash might have the potential to do so - but Odin Force Thor is sporting durability akin to his hammer.

Although the time-freeze portion would also kinda kill most of these guys in a fight too I'd imagine (given current Thor still has his memories of all three times he had the Odin Power - that's a couple hundred years if I remember reigning right).

To start, I'll say Thanos, Larfleeze, and Silver Surfer.

Short of Thanos, partly because of immortality - they would all die horribly.

#14 Edited by logy5000 (5716 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Mongoose lol

Didn't Mongoose actually lose every single one of those fights with Thor? The only time he was somewhat effective is when he gassed Thor (Thor forgot he doesn't need to breathe).

#16 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: Well he did to Hella, who has been said is one of the only asgardians to be able to chalenge odin.

#17 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7405 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Dr Strange, Tyrant, Alan Scott, & Amazo.

#18 Posted by sync1 (2950 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pulling out the big guns.....

Wally West.

#19 Posted by pooty (11011 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

He may just "adapt" out of the situation.

So he's going to 'adapt' out of being...killed by a Skyfather?

Yes. Exactly. Darwin can't control how he adapts. When he fought the Hulk his body couldn't adapt to being stronger then Hulk. So Darwin just teleported away. He doesn't adapt to win. He adapts to survive. and if that means "running from a fight" that is what will happen.

#20 Posted by pooty (11011 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Juiceboks (8394 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor Zoom

Neron

Dormammu

#22 Posted by Marshall_Long (1923 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by Wardemon32 (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo.

Kid-Amazo.

Mr. Adaptiod.

Seriously thought this is like the most bullshit team ever LMAO! But they still win though*Inserts straight face*

#25 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21461 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#26 Posted by New_World_Order (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr.

#27 Edited by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by xlab3000 (3186 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom and Thanos

#29 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you know what Parallax Sinestro can do?

Honestly Doom had that long to build his Destroyer armor - short of a plot device (cosmic cube and such) he wouldn't be able to do anything worthwhile to an Odinforce Thor. Namely why he's been trounced by Thor in their one on ones - he'd try to jack Thor's power - but more quickly would find a hammer plowing through his chest.

Unless Sinestro's done something more recent to dazzle me - I think I have some idea of what he can do with his parallax upgrade. But if you think otherwise it's best just to tell me why you think he would win against this skyfather Thor.

#30 Posted by Saren (25584 posts) - - Show Bio

Really, does anyone?

#31 Edited by ComicStooge (12470 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

@comicstooge said:

Really, does anyone?

Yeah, my mistake. I've just caught up with Green Lantern and my excitement clouded my judgement.

He doesn't have feats to justify beating an Odinforce Thor. Oops.

#32 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Game over.

#33 Posted by ComicStooge (12470 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Alice potentially could.

#34 Edited by SirNeko (948 posts) - - Show Bio

OnePunch-Man, he isn't an universe buster or anything. He is just a guy who wins fights with 1 punch.

Feats: Super Strength(anythings he hits dies or breaks), Super Leap(flying), Super Speed(Can run 1500 meters in an instant), Afterimages, Extreme Senses, Invulnerability.

#35 Posted by Delek_Reap (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Link with all of his equipment/upgrades.

Plays Inverse Song of Time. Time moves at half the speed it normally does, but Link can still move around as though nothing has changed, giving him 2 days for the price of 1, continuously, until he plays the song again to reverse the effects.

Drinks Chateau Milk. Magic is fully restored. Infinite Magic for 3 full days, and since each day is like 2 days for Link, that's like Infinite Magic for 6 full days.

Drinks Elixir Soup. Health is restored fully, and deals double damage until he gets hurt.

Activates Nayru's Love. Continuously drains his magic until it runs out while giving him a protective shield that protects him from all damage. But he has Infinite Magic for the time being so he won't have to worry about it running out.

Activates the Magic Armor from Wind Waker. It's essentially the exact same thing as Nayru's Love, but purple instead of blue. In case you actually think Nayru's Love isn't enough.

Has 9,999 Rupees.

Has Magic Armor from Twilight Princess on stand by. It drains rupees continuously while equipped, and drains rupees instead of taking damage whenever he would take damage with it equipped. When he has no rupees remaining, it turns blue and acts like the Iron Boots, and won't stop damage anymore until he gets more rupees.

Equips Giant's Mask, Fierce Deity's Mask, Bunny Hood, Pegasus Boots, Gold Gauntlets, every single Power Band/Bracelet he can fit on his arms, and the 3 fairies from Phantom Hourglass.

Z-Targets Thor into Oblivion, or until he is no longer holding Mjolnir, which at that point Link, being void of all evil (Master Sword and possibly the Four Sword would kill him if he had evil in him), picks it up and channels the power of the fairies into the hammer and uses the full force of the hammer against Thor.

If Battle takes longer than 3 days, Link equips the Magic Armor from TP and drinks another Chateau Milk. (He has 6 bottles and used two of them already, with the Elixir Soup having two servings in it in case he somehow gets hurt.)

If all else fails, Links grabs Thor, and uses Faeroe's Wind to BFR Thor, far, far, far away, as with Infinite Magic, I don't see a limit to how far Link could take him from there.

#36 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5110 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by Straynger (217 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo

#38 Posted by Mezmero (919 posts) - - Show Bio

It feels like the biggest wrinkle is the inclusion of the Odin Force. Maybe I'm not as familiar with it but doesn't it give some form of reality warping and omnipotence? Seems rather poor sport to give him that yet ban it from his opponents.

#39 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@mezmero: Reality warping is allowed it's just not on a planetary scale.

#40 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: how is running considered beating Thor?

@bronze_surfer: well alright then.

#41 Edited by BigCimmerian (8019 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom.

X-Man.

Magus of the Technarchy

Ultimate Reed Richards.

Mr. Majestic

lol Zoom, what can he do?

#42 Edited by New_World_Order (12951 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk... Hehehehehehe

#45 Posted by BigCimmerian (8019 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: stop time and beat the heck out of thor

Yeah, because skyfathers can't control time and they have low durability and Thor isn't in warrior madness.

#46 Posted by logy5000 (5716 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

That would depend on the version. Regular Superman isn't beating OF Thor in Warrior's Madness.

#47 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21461 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: new 52 and preflashpoint both have better speed and strength feats to my knowledge.

#48 Posted by logy5000 (5716 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: They do, but OF with Warrior's Madness should grant him galaxy level power at least.

#49 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21461 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: superman could go sundip for to weeks. Preflashpoint superman was able to push back watworld going light speed after just a 15 minute sun dip. And new 52 has already planet level strength

#50 Edited by logy5000 (5716 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: That's an interesting idea, but I'm not sure if his body could hold all that power.