deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Batman - Daredevil - Punisher - Nightwing

Rules:

• Your team must fall into the criteria of the typical street level rogues these heroes normally fight eg, villains like Bane, Kingpin, underground crime families ect
  • They must be street level. Physical stats can be along the lines of Bane on venom, Daredevils senses, Deathstrokes slight healing factor ect. Just nothing like spider-man. No TP/Telekinesis/Magic/Energy Projection ect
  • Try and be creative with your team, there's plenty of rogues to choose from which could be an effective challenge for this team
  • Minimum of 2 members Maximum of 4

I'm going to give you two scenarios to choose from. One will be to assemble a team of villains which can outright defeat my team in combat. The other scenario is to assemble a team of villains who can plot all kinds of devious plans to defeat the heroes using their intelligence and cunning.

Scenario 1:

• No Prep
  • Standard Gear
  • Only have basic knowledge of characters they haven't encountered before, but for example Bane would obviously know Batman very well
  • In character
  • To Death/KO/Incapacitation

OR

Scenario 2:

• Your team will be given 24 hours to work together and pool their resources in order to plan for this fight. They may do research on my team to find out a bit more about them, but only to the extent of recent fights and more detailed descriptions of their powers/personalities. No secret identities are being revealed.
  • Weapons/tech ect that are brought through prep are restricted to what your team will actually be able to provide with their resources
  • They will be given an hour to look at the location, but cannot lay traps of any kind.
  • Heroes team will be given two hours to scope out the location and plan, but cannot prepare any weapons or tech
  • In character
  • To Death/KO/Incapacitation

Can you create a team of villains powerful or intelligent enough to defeat these crime-fighting vigilantes? Guess we'll find out.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nobody

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpity

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Taskmaster, The Killer II, Snake Eyes, Ian Nottingham

They could take both scenarios.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Taskmaster

red skull

deathstroke

gorgon

Gorgon stats are too high and he has energy projection in his stone stare as well as telepathy

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke, Storm Shadow, Taskmaster and Prometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92 said:

Taskmaster, The Killer II, Snake Eyes, Ian Nottingham

They could take both scenarios.

What gives them the edge? Get it! Because they all have really.. large, intimidating swords...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Deathstroke, Storm Shadow, Taskmaster and Prometheus

What scenario and how do you win?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Strider1992

@i_like_swords: Pfff of course that swords give them the win they are so big and shiny every other argument is invalid.

In the first round its speed and skill. Both Taskmaster and Ian have incredible reaction speeds (Ian outright trolls bullets he caught the entire magazine from a magnum when it was fired at him is his hand). The three close combatants go into combat while the Killer reigns down covering fire given the fact he can shoot the wings off flies and can headshot superhuman's while free-falling into earths atmosphere with ease the guy shouldn't have much trouble helping his teammates out from afar.

In the second round its simply a matter of resources. At the end of the comic series the Killer is almost in complete control of the world thus has almost limitless resources. Combine that with Taskmaster knowledge on fighting ability, Ian's connection to the Artifacts and Snake Eyes connections to GI Joe thats some mad level prep.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Pfff of course that swords give them the win they are so big and shiny every other argument is invalid.

In the first round its speed and skill. Both Taskmaster and Ian have incredible reaction speeds (Ian outright trolls bullets he caught the entire magazine from a magnum when it was fired at him is his hand). The three close combatants go into combat while the Killer reigns down covering fire given the fact he can shoot the wings off flies and can headshot superhuman's while free-falling into earths atmosphere with ease the guy shouldn't have much trouble helping his teammates out from afar.

In the second round its simply a matter of resources. At the end of the comic series the Killer is almost in complete control of the world thus has almost limitless resources. Combine that with Taskmaster knowledge on fighting ability, Ian's connection to the Artifacts and Snake Eyes connections to GI Joe thats some mad level prep.

Punisher is a pretty good marksman in his own right, I have scans of him tagging Spider-man and also cleanly shooting off his webshooters while falling from a building, so there's that. Aside from that I'm sure Batman and Daredevil are bullet dodgers, I actually saw Daredevil dodge bullets up close in a comic yesterday. Not entirely sure about Nightwing but he's said to have better agility than Batman so that'd make me believe he could doge bullets as well. Skill-wise, what puts you ahead here? None of my guys are slouches in H2H, even Punisher to some degree.

You probably got me in round 2 haha. What type of prep could they bring?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By TDK_1997

Taskmaster,Lady Shiva,Snake Eyes and Cassandra Cain can take it in both scenarios.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpity

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: No they couldn't....they take scenario two, but not one.