User Lists: 0

Wolverine

Deadpool

Deathstroke

Black Panther

Batman

Captain America

Iron Fist

Team gets 1 hour prep. Pick 7 characters, not aloud to pick anybody over the 2 ton superhuman mark. Morals on, Win by Death, KO or subdue.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By HyperViper97

Karate Kid

Richard Dragon

Akuma

Daredevil

Ryu

Black Canary

Wildcat

This should be sufficient. Akuma and karate kid are MVPs.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Taskmaster - Can copy the styles of any of your team members and has compiled a fighting style from several master martial artists, including Cap I believe

Daredevil - A skilled acrobat and his heightened senses will give him the edge over most members of your team. Also has the potential to subdue your team members, as shown in Deadpool #11, where Daredevil defeats Deadpool and incapacitates him by tieing him up with his Billy Clubs

Blade - Adamantium Blade. Strength of 1 tonne which puts him ahead of all of your team. Regularly fights superhuman threats and is a master swordsman. Also has a machine gun (and grappling hook) built into his arm, which respond to muscle twitches, which will be a nightmare for anyone on your team without sufficient reaction time. Accelerated healing factor. Heightened senses.

Punisher - Excellent marksman who is capable of tagging Spider-man and shooting off Spider-mans webshooters while free-falling. He has other feats of marksmanship I can provide.

Sabertooth - Healing factor and heightened senses. Has been shown to best Wolverine in hand-to-hand.

Daken - Pheromones give him a massive edge here (he can sense the emotional state of his opponents among other abilities). Superhuman durability, stamina, reflexes, agility. Healing factor. Superhumanly acute senses. Master Martial Artist who has been shown to best both Wolverine and Deadpool.

Elektra - Precognition. Omnipresent to a degree; she has the ability to throw her mind into those of others, which is why she normally has the jump on her opponents. Master Martial Artist.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-23 - Adamantium claws and pheromones

Ultimate Hawkeye - Super sight and fast twitch

Gorgon - Stone Stare, Grasscutter, healing factor

Mantis - Human martial artist in who can hang with Iron Fist

Fat Cobra - Human martial artist who can hang with Iron Fist

Agent X - ambidextrous Deadpool clone

AOA Nightcrawler - teleporting decapitating swordsman

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Wardemon32

Flash. HA!

Avatar image for warmachine4life
WarMachine4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a stockholder of the Walt Disney Company, which owns Marvel Comics, I am an owner of Marvel Comics, and therefore I can make whatever add-ons/features to any characters I want.

War Machine gets:

Black Hole Shield: an impenetrable shield that no matter, magic, or any characters' abilities/moves can go go through.

Nuclear Laser Minigun: a minigun that shoots nuclear lasers. Each laser is as powerful as a nuclear bomb. The minigun shoots up to 4,000 rounds per minute, but if you really want to test me, I can make it 4,000 rounds per second.

Black Hole Sword: A giant sword the size of the Final Fantasy guy's sword, but cooler. It comes out like a lightsaber. The blade is actually made of wormholes, which lead to the center of a supermassive black hole, so anything that the blade hits, except for War Machine in his Black Hole Shield, is literally removed from existence.

Time Freeze: A feature on his suit, that is activated via thought/brain wave stuff whatever, that freezes time in the universe except for War Machine. This applies to all characters, even "D" and other characters whose powers "don't apply to the laws of physics/universe".

That being said, here is how the battle goes:

War Machine freezes time. He is a gentleman, though, so he does not murder these popular heroes. He simply chloroforms each of the opponents. Afterwards, they go out for beers with me and OP.

Good battle, OP

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

As a stockholder of the Walt Disney Company, which owns Marvel Comics, I am an owner of Marvel Comics, and therefore I can make whatever add-ons/features to any characters I want.

War Machine gets:

Black Hole Shield: an impenetrable shield that no matter, magic, or any characters' abilities/moves can go go through.

Nuclear Laser Minigun: a minigun that shoots nuclear lasers. Each laser is as powerful as a nuclear bomb. The minigun shoots up to 4,000 rounds per minute, but if you really want to test me, I can make it 4,000 rounds per second.

Black Hole Sword: A giant sword the size of the Final Fantasy guy's sword, but cooler. It comes out like a lightsaber. The blade is actually made of wormholes, which lead to the center of a supermassive black hole, so anything that the blade hits, except for War Machine in his Black Hole Shield, is literally removed from existence.

Time Freeze: A feature on his suit, that is activated via thought/brain wave stuff whatever, that freezes time in the universe except for War Machine. This applies to all characters, even "D" and other characters whose powers "don't apply to the laws of physics/universe".

That being said, here is how the battle goes:

War Machine freezes time. He is a gentleman, though, so he does not murder these popular heroes. He simply chloroforms each of the opponents. Afterwards, they go out for beers with me and OP.

Good battle, OP

No Caption Provided

Blood_Red_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Blood_Red_Rage

TAO

Deadshot

Taskmaster