Beat this mixed team...

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm expecting some good teams here, don't let me down.

Ok here's the rules:

• No FTL characters
  • Must be generally lower than Silver Surfer, Thanos, Darkseid etc
  • TP must be lower than Jean Grey
  • No Mirror Master
  • 1 hour prep for each team.
  • Takes place in the Sahara Desert
  • Morals off, not Bloodlusted though
  • Win by Death or KO, no BFR

Here's my team:

Hulk (WWH), Six-Armed Vajra Asura, Demon Eyes Kyo (Samurai Deeper Kyo), Mewtwo, Dr. Doom, Imperialdramon (Digimon)

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Esquire

Cyborg Superman, Wolverine w/ Muramasa Blade, Fantomex

Cyborg Supes takes over all of your tech, which renders Doom and Imperialdramon totally ineffective. Wolverine kills WWH with the Muramasa Blade, since he's already been able to tag WWH and the M-Blade will keep Bruce from healing. Cyborg Supes, Doom, and Imperialdramon kill MewTwo, Kyo, and Asura while Fantomex has them Misdirected.

randyph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By randyph

-Tengen Tonpa Guren Lagan Final Form: for compare it size, compare gurren with galactus, galactus just as big as gurren pinkie finger(from starter gurren laggan is verry weak, weaker than silver surfer)

-Orochimaru and Kabuto (naruto): using edo tensei army

This is just my oppinion, my be wrong

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Esquire said:

Cyborg Supes takes over all of your tech, which renders Doom and Imperialdramon totally ineffective. Wolverine kills WWH with the Muramasa Blade, since he's already been able to tag WWH and the M-Blade will keep Bruce from healing. Cyborg Supes, Doom, and Imperialdramon kill MewTwo, Kyo, and Asura while Fantomex has them Misdirected.

Isn't Cyborg Superman FTL? Also, i don't think Hank could control a digimon. They're not actually a piece of tech just digital monsters.

@randyph said:

-Tengen Tonpa Guren Lagan Final Form: for compare it size, compare gurren with galactus, galactus just as big as gurren pinkie finger(from starter gurren laggan is verry weak, weaker than silver surfer)

-Orochimaru and Kabuto (naruto): using edo tensei army

This is just my oppinion, my be wrong

If he's as weak as you let on, the crew probably gets mentally assaulted by Mewtwo or he teleports inside and fights them all

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Pied Piper, Maxima, Mister Fantastic, Violator, and Batman one million

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Esquire

@jsav777 said:

@Esquire said:

Isn't Cyborg Superman FTL? Also, i don't think Hank could control a digimon. They're not actually a piece of tech just digital monsters.

He's never shown FTL speed, at least to my knowledge. Superman only had a couple of ambiguous, possible occurrences in the Pre-52 universe, and Henshaw has never exhibited superior travel speed to Clark. He's taken control of communications systems, entire planets, and the Source Wall before. His conciousness is a digital signal, so I wouldn't be surprised if he could control Digimon. Although even if he can't, he should be able to bring the pain. He's done things like one-shot Superman, after all.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nishi99

1.Yusuke

2. Aizen with the Hogyoku

3.Sage of Six Paths

4.Dio Brando

5. Alucard