This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

"Batman...your prepping days have come to naught. If you knew what's good for you would never have done this. Why Batman? Why? You just had to go and be all big bad and..*sniff* RIP Bats." said a Bat fan at his funeral.

Maybe this can be avoided? The Batman with 2 months of prep, soloing against these 2 toughies. As a bonus (he'll need it), he can pick the battle site, provided he can actually travel there himself.

VS

Iron Man with his NEW Tri-metal Iron Man suit, BEHOLD!

The outermost layer is made of vibranium (the same metal as Cap's shield), the second layer is made of Uru (the same stuff Miljonir is made of, Thor's hammer). The third layer is made of adamantium. Other than that his suit is equipped with standard Iron Man weapons.

AND ALSO

Loeb Force Rulk: WIth Thor's Hammer and the Silver Surfer's board.

Personally, I think Bats is a dead man..you?

#2 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo:

Since Bats can't win likely..could I dunno..I full powered Magneto solo? Albeit with difficulty (at least I actually like Mags LOL)?

#3 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6463 posts) - - Show Bio

Never underestmate the power of bat-prep, he'll somehow find a way

#4 Edited by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd just call the Justice League or use the Bat-Family....

#5 Posted by dondave (38893 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure a Molecule Disintegrator should take care of Iron Man. Don't know about Rulk though

#6 Edited by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: You should stop with your Anti-Batman Bait threads...they are really quite juvenile.

#7 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

Why..it annoys you? Really you don't have to look if you hate it. I'm sure the mods will come after me if necessary. Till then..I'll have my fun. Is that not what battle threads are for?

Perhaps some think they are for serious debate. But really..these are fictional characters! I have never taken them too seriously. Bats is mostly a walking joke to me and I marvel how he takes down ANYBODY, let alone these guys.

#8 Edited by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo said:

@shawnbaby:

Why..it annoys you? Really you don't have to look if you hate it. I'm sure the mods will come after me if necessary. Till then..I'll have my fun. Is that not what battle threads are for?

Perhaps some think they are for serious debate. But really..these are fictional characters! I have never taken them too seriously. Bats is mostly a walking joke to me and I marvel how he takes down ANYBODY, let alone these guys.

Because basically you're trying to incite a flame war....and that's against forum rules.

#9 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

To be totally honest with you, I would be rather surprised if this became one.

Bats winning this is like a magician making NY disappear.

The only real shot he has is the location which he get's to pick.

#10 Posted by Racob7 (6090 posts) - - Show Bio

YES! HE'S FINALLY DEAD!

#11 Posted by Marshall_Long (2394 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Edited by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins easily dude.

#13 Posted by russellmania77 (15821 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins easily dude.

Batman wins very easily.

Batman fan for life

#14 Edited by ComicStooge (13971 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman BFRs them into the Phantom Zone.