#1 Posted by XxGin (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

So I found this anime named Medaka Box it contained many powerful characters but 2 stood out from the rest. These two are easily the strongest in Medaka Box and probably two of the strongest anime characters out there (not including omnipotent ones of course). So I wanted to see how Marvel and DC ould stand against these two overpowered beings.

Here are their names and you can find their powers with the links

Ajimu Najimi

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Complete_Arsenal

Shiranui Hanten

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Meta_Ability_Creation

RULES: No omnipotents

No PR Beyonder or MM (unless absolutely nessecery)

No Lucifer or Michael

No powerful artifacts (Infinity Gauntlet, HOTU, Cosmic Cubes etc)

Use team of 2 or 1

No prep for both sides

#2 Posted by Strider92 (18044 posts) - - Show Bio

So you want us to beat an omnipotent without using another omnipotent? Seems legit.......

#3 Posted by Shavo (2199 posts) - - Show Bio

So you want us to beat an omnipotent without using another omnipotent? Seems legit.......

#4 Edited by XxGin (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically they are not omnipotent

#5 Posted by DireDrill (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

Tao talks them both into killing themselves.

#6 Edited by mrtrevorguy (1348 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel girl

#7 Edited by omegablast452 (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Meta_Story_Manipulation

solo's

#8 Posted by XxGin (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Complete arsenal includes story manipulation lol

#9 Posted by AllStarSuperman (28239 posts) - - Show Bio

SP1M and Alien X

#10 Posted by Immortal777 (9092 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine and Tao with prep

#11 Posted by XxGin (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine and Tao with prep

I am sure just about any amazing prep god could solo with a day or two of prep thats why i said no prep.

#12 Posted by XxGin (1643 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by DireDrill (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

Tao doesn't need prep.

#14 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7728 posts) - - Show Bio

El Santo, Dale Gribble, and SCrufffy are gonna STOMP

#15 Posted by Dextersinister (7724 posts) - - Show Bio

Use Timazo and the Amazo who had absorbed Wally

Both have obscene reaction times, they will instantly copy both abilities and proceed to obliterate both characters before they are even aware of the Amazos existence.

#16 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (318 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom.

#17 Posted by Buckshot (19356 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

When you have to say rubbish like "technically they are not omnipotent" it's time to rethink your matchup.

#18 Edited by SMXLR8 (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN WINS

#19 Edited by 18hunt (3325 posts) - - Show Bio

Muscle man, Dexter, And this guy who gets mor power the more u hit him! I forgot his name

#20 Posted by XxGin (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Since this seems like a hard challenge which I seriously don't think it is I will make life easier for everybody you are now allowed to make a team of 8 but no beings like squirral girl.

#21 Edited by XxGin (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot: Its true that they are not omnipotent.

#22 Edited by King Saturn (218905 posts) - - Show Bio
Kubik
In Betweener

#23 Posted by XxGin (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

YOU ARE NOW ALLOWED TO USE A TEAM OF 8 EVERYBODY

#25 Posted by rpottage (901 posts) - - Show Bio

Leech and Batman.

Leech negates their powers and Batman stomps them the old fashioned way.

#26 Edited by NeonGameWave (11498 posts) - - Show Bio

#27 Posted by omegablast452 (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Meta_Story_Manipulation

solo's

#28 Posted by Amaranth (8231 posts) - - Show Bio

I would take Tao. They shouldn't perceive him as a threat, and he should be able to talk them into suicide.

#29 Edited by theONEtaichou (1610 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot said:

@xxgin said:

When you have to say rubbish like "technically they are not omnipotent" it's time to rethink your matchup.

this...

ergo I pick...

#30 Posted by XxGin (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: @rpottage:

okay leech could help but what can batman do with no prep he gets blinked out of existence like in less than a second

#31 Posted by omegablast452 (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin: nope

Augustus Aurora

says I win and that's it.

#32 Edited by rpottage (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin: No he doesn't; that' specifically why Leech is there negating their powers. With Leech negating their powers their just humans; and Batman can stomp them at that point.

#33 Posted by XxGin (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage: How about they both get blinked out of existence.

#34 Posted by rpottage (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

@rpottage: How about they both get blinked out of existence.

Not going to happen because Leech negates their powers; thus making it impossible for them to use their powers. Thus they're just two humans; and Batman knows how to deal with humans.

#35 Posted by XxGin (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Ajimu Najimi also has the power to nunify others powers. Leech can only sap ones power within 10 yards so basically Ajimu strolls 11 yards away and she gets her powers back plus Ajimu will be able to take Batman hand to hand.

#36 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (6232 posts) - - Show Bio

Nick Nolte and Gary Busey in a room with them and no exits. They will kill themselves almost immediately.

#37 Posted by rpottage (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

Ajimu Najimi also has the power to nunify others powers. Leech can only sap ones power within 10 yards so basically Ajimu strolls 11 yards away and she gets her powers back plus Ajimu will be able to take Batman hand to hand.

He can consciously control the field; and you can't "stroll" away when Batman's stomping you in the ground.

#38 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1235 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Mother F*cking Richards!!!

#39 Posted by Bossmoss4l (260 posts) - - Show Bio

Scathon The Approver. He does not approve. Lol, JK.

Soooo i kind of cheated with this and looked up a bit more information about both of these characters who actually have the powers posted and the only guy that could seem to beat them was Iihiko Shishime, the guy with the power of Irreversible Destruction whose attacks never heal and when attacked the power is "broken". Thinking about this I THINK i have a team that can beat both of them.

Wither and Legion (using only one power).

Legion uses the power of one of his personalities, Time-Sink, who can manipulate time and make characters relive memories, to keep Najimi (the 13 year old girl whose really over three billion years old) reliving her fight agains Iihiko and Hanten (the guy who can give any power to anyone he wants) reliving Najimi's death in the manga. Meanwhile Wither holds each of them by the throat and decays them into their individual elements, Carbon, Oxygen, ect.

Neither of these characters are omnipitont, and yes I know Legion has that one personality that sort of is but she has been banned from this fight according to the rules. No objects are being used by this team and No prep is needed.

#40 Posted by Charetter115 (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime. He is technically not omnipotent. He has the ability to do almost everything, which means he is not by definition omnipotent.

#41 Edited by DireDrill (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

Saint of Killers

Deadpool distracts them with a french maid outfit and the the Saint pulls both triggers.

#42 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Raizex (378 posts) - - Show Bio

this guy

#44 Posted by XxGin (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@charetter115: Superman Prime gets speedblitzed, overpowered stomped into the dust seriously what can supes do supes can not do no where near anything. Show me supes creating a universe, show me supes warping reality, show me supes lifting up a universe,show me supesdoing a roundhouse kick better than chuck norris, show me supes beating up Bruce Lee ok show me him beating up anyone above spectres level.

#45 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin: You are seriously overestimating these 2. They haven't showed anything proving that they could contend with superman lvl characters. The only time they fought they lost.

#46 Posted by Charetter115 (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is Superman Prime killing Anti-Moniter. with ease. There is your scan of him defeating an above Spectre-level character. He is stated as the most powerful metahuman ever. Superman prime made that explosion. Superman prime will not be "stomped into dust", he could go toe to toe with LT.

@xxgin said:

@charetter115: Superman Prime gets speedblitzed, overpowered stomped into the dust seriously what can supes do supes can not do no where near anything. Show me supes creating a universe, show me supes warping reality, show me supes lifting up a universe,show me supesdoing a roundhouse kick better than chuck norris, show me supes beating up Bruce Lee ok show me him beating up anyone above spectres level.