#1 Edited by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Form a team of 8 or less characters to beat the GLADIATORS!!!!

Nightcrawler: Armed with Two adamantium katanas

Kitty Pryde: Armed with 2 Glock 19 Semi-Automatic pistols loaded with 12 rounds each (Adamantium bullets)

Magik: She is allowed to teleport, access to her full armour and sword but can't use any other magic

Colossus: Has nothing but his fists

Jason Todd: Armed with 2 Glock 19 Semi-Automatic pistols loaded with 12 rounds each and two SMG's with 35 bullets each (Adamantium bullets)

Arsenal: Armed with 30 arrows (Adamantium tipped) and 10 explosive arrows

Beast Boy: Has full control of Beast form from TT show

Iron Fist: Has chi

Rules

- Your team can't have magic

- Morals off

- Villains allowed

- No regeneration but characters who have that ability are allowed

- No OP characters

- No reality warping

- No prep

- No TP

- No advanced tech however guns, knives are allowed if there part of the standard gear

- Strength limit: Power man

- Speed limit: Quicksilver

- Characters can only be from DC/Marvel

- No BFR allowed but characters are allowed to fly as long as they stay in the parameters of the colosseum (allowed to go 10,000 feet up if they so feel like it.

- Win by Death or KO

#2 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Which powerman? Luke cage, Eric josten, or Victor Alvarez ????

#3 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue storm, domino (bad luck should screw up your team), Emma frost, Magneto, ultimate captain America, Spider-Man, and Daredevil

#4 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto, Black Canary, Deadpool and Taskmaster.

#5 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: You should probably put a limit on TP, TK and energy projection or things some character's could be stomps

Anyways:

Medussa, Ghost, Moonstar, Fantomex, Shatterstar, Wither, Husk, Firestar

#6 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bane_of_sith said:
Which powerman? Luke cage, Eric josten, or Victor Alvarez ????
Luke@Bane_of_sith said:
Sue storm, domino (bad luck should screw up your team), Emma frost, Magneto, ultimate captain America, Spider-Man, and Daredevil
Luke Cage and just edited to no TP 
@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Magneto, Black Canary, Deadpool and Taskmaster.

Not even close 
@jsav777 said:

@202122: You should probably put a limit on TP, TK and energy projection or things some character's could be stomps

Anyways:

Medussa, Ghost, Moonstar, Fantomex, Shatterstar, Wither, Husk, Firestar

Yeah just changed that haha :) but please give another go
#7 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Bruiser
  2. Gorgon
  3. Phobes
  4. Kakashi
  5. Azarael
  6. Gai
  7. Madara
  8. Gamora
#8 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue storm (force fields), domino (bad luck should screw up your team), Azazel(to counter nightcrawler)Magneto(to counter admantium bullets and swords,and colossus), ultimate captain America, Spider-Man, and Daredevil

#9 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122:

Ghost, Firestar, Shatterstar, Wither, Husk, Medussa, Spider-Man (Stealth Suit), Lady Deathstrike

#10 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate Kid

Wolverine

Death Stroke

Spiderman

Sandman (Marvel)

Venom

Purple Man

Bronze Tiger

#11 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bane_of_sith said:
Sue storm (force fields), domino (bad luck should screw up your team), Azazel(to counter nightcrawler)Magneto(to counter admantium bullets and swords,and colossus), ultimate captain America, Spider-Man, and Daredevil
Nightcrawler kills Sue before she can do any damage 
Domino is killed by Kitty 
Magneto gets sliced in half by Magik as she teleports behind him 
Daredevil is ruined by Iron FIst  
Ult Cap loses to Colossus 
Spidey take down Jason and Roy 
Azazel and BB take each other on until back up arrives 
Nightcrawler, Kitty Pryde, Magik, Iron Fist, Colossus and BB Vs Spidey and Azazel and i win 
@jeanroygrant said:
  1. Bruiser
  2. Gorgon
  3. Phobes
  4. Kakashi
  5. Azarael
  6. Loki
  7. Madara
  8. Gamora
No magic so no Loki 
@jsav777 said:

@202122:

Ghost, Firestar, Shatterstar, Wither, Husk, Medussa, Spider-Man (Stealth Suit), Lady Deathstrike

Correct me if i'm wrong but Stealth suit isn't standard gear 
@ToO_RaW said:

Karate Kid

Wolverine

Death Stroke

Spiderman

Sandman (Marvel)

Venom

Purple Man

Bronze Tiger

KK is stronger then Luke Cage try again
#12 Edited by joewell (6260 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: Percy Jackson, Sandman, Gorgon, Deadpool, Starfire, and Medusa ( from greek myth )

Medusa or Gorgon takes out the teleporters, aresonal, and kitty with stone stare

Starfire takes out Iron Fist

Percy takes Colossus

Sandman takes Beast Boy and Jason

#13 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? I thought he just knew how to hit harder than most people due to his vast knowledge of the martial arts.

#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: Fixed.

#15 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio
@ToO_RaW: Nope he is extremely strong 
@joewell said:

@202122: Percy Jackson, Sandman, Gorgon, Deadpool, Starfire, and Medusa ( from greek myth )

Percy Jackson isn't DC/Marvel 
Magik and BB take sandman 
Nightcrawler and Kitty beat Gorgon 
Deadpool is killed by Roy and Jason since he can't regenerate (op) 
Starfire loses to Colossus 
Medusa is taken by Iron Fist
#16 Edited by joewell (6260 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122:

Oh yeah, replace him with Aquaman

How? The floor is made of sand here, he could bury them

Ummmm he could give both the stone stare before they can get to him

Ok

How would he even touch her? She'd be up into the air stalling until she can get Gorgon or Medusa to help, then he's out

Nope, stone stare

Then its Aquaman, Sandman, Gorgon, Starfire, and Medusa vs Jason and Roy, Medusa solo's there

#17 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 Ok than. I'll substitute Bronze Tiger for Bullseye and Karate Kid with Johnny Storm. With morals off, his fire should prove quite deadly.

Human Torch

Wolverine

Death Stroke

Spiderman

Sandman (Marvel)

Venom

Purple Man

Bullseye

#18 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: ah didn't see the standard gear bit. In that case, scratch spidey and I'll take carnage

#19 Posted by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

Loa, Taskmaster, Daken, Bullseye, John Howlett(White Ghost), Quicksilver,Bullseye,Nitro

#20 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio
@joewell said:

@202122:

Ok

How would he even touch her?

Nope, stone stare

Then its Aquaman, Sandman, Gorgon, Starfire, and Medusa vs Jason and Roy, Medusa solo's there

Firstly this is the modern colosseum no sand so sandman is pretty useless (despite pic the floor is grass and stone) so Magik takes him out 
Nightcrawler is way to fast for Gorgon won't even know who'd plunged two swords into his back 
Jason and Roy takes out Deadpool already established 
Aquaman gets pounded by Colossus 
Kitty distracts starfire long enough for back up  
the stone stare has to be met Iron Fist fights people like Medusa on a regular basis she is taken down 
My entire team vs  Starfire you lose 
@ToO_RaW said:

@202122 Ok than. I'll substitute Bronze Tiger for Bullseye and Karate Kid with Johnny Storm. With morals off, his fire should prove quite deadly.

Human Torch

Wolverine

Death Stroke

Spiderman

Sandman (Marvel)

Venom

Purple Man

Bullseye

I'm open to an idea but how are you going to deal with Nightcrawler and Magik's teleportation and Kitty Pryde? 
#21 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio
@hyiena said:

Loa, Taskmaster, Daken, Bullseye, John Howlett(White Ghost), Quicksilver,Bullseye,Nitro

You have two bullseye and who is White ghost?
#22 Edited by joewell (6260 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122:

Cheater, changing the arena

Gorgon has some great reactions, he took on Wolverine and Eletra at the same time, Nightcrawler has trouble with Wolverine alone half the time

Ummm how?

How would she do that?

Scans he fought ssomeone that can kill him with one look

Soooo its Gorgon, Starfire, Aquaman and Medusa vs Jason, Magik, Beastboy and Roy

Gorgon kills Jason and Roy

Star takes beastboy

Medusa takes Magik

#23 Posted by xlab3000 (3147 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Frost, Ghost Rider, Shadowcat, Professor X, Storm, Wolverine, Blade, and Invisible Woman

#24 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio
@xlab3000 said:

Emma Frost, Ghost Rider, Shadowcat, Professor X, Storm, Wolverine, Blade, and Invisible Woman

No TP so you can't use Emma or Pr. X 
No Shadow cat she's in my team 
No ghost Rider stronger then Luke Cage plus he can't regenerate or come back to life because of the OP   
So that's  
My team Vs Storm, Wolverine, Blade and Invisible Woman 
Magik kills storm 
Jason and Roy kill Blade 
Nightcrawler kills invisible woman 
Colossus and Kitty kill Wolverine  
so try again
#25 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

@ToO_RaW said:

Human Torch

Wolverine

Death Stroke

Spiderman

Sandman (Marvel)

Venom

Purple Man

Bullseye

I'm open to an idea but how are you going to deal with Nightcrawler and Magik's teleportation and Kitty Pryde?

Spiderman has dealt with Night Crawler before while Purple Man's pheromones should allow him to control Kitty as well as Magik.

And if morals are off, Sandman could simply remove visibility by uplifting a shit-ton of sand while Human Torch simply burns everything in the arena.

#26 Posted by joewell (6260 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: Y U NO AWENSER MEEE??????

#27 Posted by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122:

Make one Mr. X and he Wolverines older brother same powers with bone claws but can phase through walls.

#28 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok

How would he even touch her?

Nope, stone stare

Firstly this is the modern colosseum no sand so sandman is pretty useless (despite pic the floor is grass and stone) so Magik takes him out 
Nightcrawler is way to fast for Gorgon won't even know who'd plunged two swords into his back 
Jason and Roy takes out Deadpool already established 
Aquaman gets pounded by Colossus 
Kitty distracts starfire long enough for back up  
the stone stare has to be met Iron Fist fights people like Medusa on a regular basis she is taken down 
My entire team vs  Starfire you lose @joewell said:

@202122:

Cheater, changing the arena

Gorgon has some great reactions, he took on Wolverine and Eletra at the same time, Nightcrawler has trouble with Wolverine alone half the time

Ummm how?

How would she do that?

Scans he fought ssomeone that can kill him with one look

Soooo its Gorgon, Starfire, Aquaman and Medusa vs Jason, Magik, Beastboy and Roy

Gorgon kills Jason and Roy

Star takes beastboy

Medusa takes Magik

Well technically the picture was misleading i said modern arena which has a grass floor  
Gorgon may dodge the first few attacks but Nightcrawler is to fast and Nightcrawler only has trouble with Wolverine because of his smell 
Colossus is way to strong for Aquaman how is Aquaman going to do any damage to Colossus 
Kitty Pryde stands there every blast phasing through her while she occasionally fires a shot to waste some time
#29 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Sand is just fine grind pebbles of rock and stone, dude. To say there is no such thing in the Colosseum is a little far fetched don't you think?

#30 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4613 posts) - - Show Bio
Vixen to counter BB Spidey for his Senses Logan for his senses plus claws Magneto takes away Colossus+adamantium they are carrying Hawkeye counters Arsenal AoA Nightcrawler to counter teleportation plus he's way more vicious. Cloak & Dagger for Magoo  Also If I can't use AoA Nightcrawler I'll pick  Quicksilver  (+) 
#31 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One said:
Vixen to counter BB Spidey for his Senses Logan for his senses plus claws Magneto takes away Colossus+adamantium they are carrying Hawkeye counters Arsenal AoA Nightcrawler to counter teleportation plus he's way more vicious. Cloak & Dagger for Magoo  Also If I can't use AoA Nightcrawler I'll pick  Quicksilver  (+) 
You're not allowed AoA Nightcrawler so you're 8th is Quicksilver 
First my teleporters take the quick kills by taking down Vixen and Magneto 
Nightcrawler Kills Vixen 
Magik kills Magneto to bring the adamantium weapons back into play 

Kitty drags Quicksilver into the ground 
Colossus stalls cloak and Logan 
Iron Fist stalls Spidey  
Jason kills Hawkeye 
Quicksilver takes Roy  
BB T-Rex stomps Dagger 
Nightcrawler, Magik, Kitty, Colossus, Iron Fist, Jason and BB Vs Cloak, Logan, Spidey and Quicksilver 
with the teleportation, Colossus', Iron Fist and BB's muscle and Kitty's intangibility brings my team the win
#32 Posted by SirMethos (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give this a try:

To fight Nightcrawler - Quicksilver

To fight Kitty Pryde - Zauriel(pre-flashpoint)

To fight Magik - Longshot

To fight Colossus - Gambit

To fight Jason Todd - Deathstroke(new 52)

To fight Arsenal - Solo

To fight Beast Boy - Adam X

To fight Iron Fist - Karate Kid

None of my characters break any of the rules, and this team is easily capable of winning.

#33 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4613 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: What about my boy Cloak(ps he's a teleporter)

Anyways

When your 2 people teleport Spideys senses go off, so Cloak covers the team to teleport them. In Limbo/Tele Port Land/Cloaks World/ Whatever they fight Magik, and then jump back to the battle field.

Magneto takes all their Adamantium and makes a giant adamantium ball that he uses to traps BB then finally tears Colossus limb from limb.

While this is going on Cloak is keeping Magik busy, Hawkeye is shooting arrows like crazy, Vixen is keeping BB occupied(once Kitty saves him), Wolverine is cutting the team down to size, and SPidey is fighting Danny.

Kitty manages to catch Pierto off guard and traps him. Should have tried to take him out. Magnetos Son moves his body rapidly until his feet are free.

3 of your gladiators have been killed, and Once BB turns into a T-Rex Magneto sends wolverine flying like a Human Bullet straight to BB's Neck.

All you have is Iron Fist, Kurt, Magik, and Kitty Vs my Team

Cloak & Dagger are dueling with Magik. Kurt can't catch Pierto, can't catch Wolverine or Spidey off guard thanks to their senses(well not enough to kill them with no weapon.)

Magneto growing tired of not being able to cath Kitty he createds a Adamantium writs blade for his son to use.

QS is running around like Crazy trying to slice Kurt, and or Kitty. Until his father tells him to finish off Iron F.

You now only have 3 players 2 teleporters, and Shadowcat VS my team. Yes maybe Kitty can take down one or two characters.

Still I got a Speedster with a Adamantium Blade tryng to finish off your team, Logan being the best at what he does, The Master of Magnitisum, The AMazing Spider-Man, the Precise shooter Clint,and a couple more. How long do you think Pryde, and Nightcrawler can play Cat, and mouse. Lastly Cloak&Dagger can keep Magik away for quite some time.

I mean your team might pull off a win,but it wont be easy.

(+)

#34 Edited by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

Unicron.... nevermind

#35 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yung ANcient One: No but your teams one big advantage is Magneto and Magik takes him out in the first second by teleporting behind him and chopping him in half with her Soul Sword, (and in case you don't know the Soul Sword is not made of metal so Magneto can't stop her) bringing all the adamantium weapons back into play and giving my team the win. Yes Cloak could get the early kill on Jason or Roy but it's still not going to make a difference.

#36 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4613 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: She teleports: Spiders Senses start to tingling. "Cloak NOW"

He protects Magneto and the team, then keeps Magik focused on him and Dagger. Just in time to bring Magneto, and the team back to the battle field. (+)

#37 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One said:

@202122: She teleports: Spiders Senses start to tingling. "Cloak NOW"

He protects Magneto and the team, then keeps Magik focused on him and Dagger. Just in time to bring Magneto, and the team back to the battle field. (+)

He's not going to have time to yell and then for Cloak to teleport them all away from Magik 
#38 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4613 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: Whatever SON, my story is better. In mines your team can still win, but its just not easy win like your story. But still WHATEVeer SON

(+)

#39 Posted by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122:

What about my team?

#40 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex solos. And his Misdirection isn't TP, so it's legal. /troll

#41 Edited by Mythologico4 (260 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122:

- Leech

- Invisible Woman

- Magneto

- Black Canary

- Taskmaster

- Deathstroke

- Cassandra Cain

- Lady Shiva

#42 Posted by dondave (34595 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

Batman

Spider-Man

Magneto

Midnighter

Nightcrawler ( X-treme X-men)

Wolverine

Taskmaster

#43 Posted by jwalser3 (4798 posts) - - Show Bio

Metamorpho, The Creeper, Captain America, Spiderman, DeadShot.

#44 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage, Antivenom, Martian MAn hunter (Limiting His Strength), Deathstroke,Ultimate Green Goblin, Animal man

#45 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah forgot Ghost Rider and Vengeance, add them and I got a clear path to victory

#46 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex

Cyclops

Quick Silver

Batman

Spiderman

Karate Kid

Death Stroke.

#47 Posted by robertloucksjr (1671 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke (New 52/promethium armor and adamantium sword/blast staff/super tactical mind) - Nightcrawler: Armed with Two adamantium katanas

Moonstone (intangibility/15 tonner/photon rays/flight/bulletproof) - Kitty Pryde: Armed with 2 Glock 19 Semi-Automatic pistols loaded with 12 rounds each (Adamantium bullets)

Spider-Man (has handled teleporters before using Spider-Sense) - Magik: She is allowed to teleport, access to her full armour and sword but can't use any other magic

Cairbre (25 tonner/super durability/can run 770 MPH)- Colossus: Has nothing but his fists

(Bullseye - same weapons as Todd) - Jason Todd: Armed with 2 Glock 19 Semi-Automatic pistols loaded with 12 rounds each and two SMG's with 35 bullets each (Adamantium bullets)

Ultimate Hawkeye (same weapons as Arsenal) - Arsenal: Armed with 30 arrows (Adamantium tipped) and 10 explosive arrows

Omega Red (10 tonner/Death Spores/Carbonadium tentacles and armor/Life Drainer) - Beast Boy: Has full control of Beast form from TT show

Spider-Woman (7 tonner/Venom Blasts/Flight/Pheremones/skilled fighter) - Iron Fist: Has chi

#48 Edited by bassistbaris (76 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no way this team is going down.

Iron Spider(stark costume)

Quicksilver

Gorgon

Carnage

Moonstone

Magneto

Omega Red

Storm