• 49 results
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#51 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: Best team I have seen so far.

Honestly, it's hardly a team. It's basically "Franklin Richards and his entourage."

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#53 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: Yeah but the character choice of Kiden really sold it. Let's just say they wouldn't need Franklin if she froze time and touched everyone killing them... (I should be rooting for my team... oh well)

That wouldn't kill Bobby.

Avatar image for amalgamuniverse
amalgamuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By amalgamuniverse

Franklin Richards

X-man(before power loss)

Hope Summers

Fantomex

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

Would Nightcrawler count? IK he did die, but he was seen in Wolverine's mind, and was said to be the real Nightcrawler, so...?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@runawayavenger: Post Post Retcon Beyonder

Franklin Richards

Hope Summers

Scarlet WItch

Psy_Locke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@runawayavenger:

SCARLET BITCH House of M Version *I mean Scarlet witch

Franklin Richards

Magneto

Magik

Herald417

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exodus

Franklin Richards

Hope

Kid Omega

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By CheeseSticks

@runawayavenger:

Magneto

Emma Frost

Fantomex(misdirect to counter Kitty power)

Sunfire(i doubt Iceman with morals on would beat Sunfire. Can Iceman contain 1,000,000º Fahrenheit?)

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By CheeseSticks
@runawayavenger said:

@cheesesticks: Sunfire wouldn't be a problem, he is powerful sure but Iceman is considerably more powerful, he is an Omega level Mutant who can control moisture, his powers are controlled on another level. Sunfire only controls solar flare radiation in the form of plasma, now obviously that is naturally hot and the heat Shiro expels is incredibly hot. But Iceman can go deeper, if he melts he can reform anywhere, the moisture can't leave where they are, Bobby won't allow it. He can use his own imagination to create constructs capable of maintaining Shiro, allowing him to use his powers for a greater purpose such as stopping the heat or freezing Shiro's organs. Being that Sunfire can't maintain the cold he should be rendered incapable, whatever Shiro throws at Bobby, Bobby can do a lot worse. Note: Bobby did at one point stop Shiro from accessing his powers--- X-men Vol 2 issue 202, the scan of which is already posted on various comic vine polls. Also note how Bobby defeated a much powerful version of Sunfire, given that he had enhancements from Apocalypse.

-Fantomex no longer has his misdirection.

-What are your intentions with Emma and Magneto?

So the fight is with morals on or off? Because with morals on, Bobby can't use his full potential because he never did. I could just put Franklin Richards instead of Sunfire.

Is it current version or normal version? Because if it's current, then Mags and Emma have no power. Fantomex has no misdirection too.

If it's normal version, my argument stand, Fantomex can beat Kitty with his misdirection, Emma can take Psylocke and Magneto can beat Rachel. I assume the characters have no morals since you're saying Iceman is at full potential. So Mags and Emma without morals can beat their opponent quickly.

Bossmoss4l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@runawayavenger:

Squirrel Girl Solo's muwahahahahahahaha!

In all seriousness here's my team.

Karasu

Pixie

Alchemy

Chamber

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Blacharrt1
Bossmoss4l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Bossmoss4l

@runawayavenger

I've debated calling them Team Spurrier.

Karasu has been able to easily handle some of David's strongest persona's, including the fiend admist the legion, Goldie Professor X, a personality with the ability of precognition (she's outgunned a precog). Legion has seen her rip the soul and psyche of some poor guy who pissed off the Yakuza to shreds. She and her brother sensed when David entered Tokyo from the other side of the city. She has ripped thoughts and memories from Legion's mind when all he had was his telepathy and he was struggling against them. Remember that Legion has been described as 10x the telepath that Professor X was AND has mentally controlled Psylocke already, don't count her out as being easily defeated.

Alchemy has changed the entire molecular make up of individuals just from touch, he's turned Captain Brittan and Meggan Puceanu into Solid Gold statues in a state of panic, AND was able to change them back after studying biochemistry. Recently he turned a rather large field into Neodymium, a rare earth metal used to create some of the most powerful magnets in the world. My guess is that Iceman is going to be just solid Ice, crystalized H20 Molecules which is NOT complicated in the slightest. He get's touched once and Iceman could just turn into Helium, or become the latest trend in high end jewelry.

It's not Pixie's souldagger that puts her in my team, it's her wings and her mutagenic dust that she puts out. Megan has been able to turn an entire stadium of rowdy soccer fans into Bros for life because of it. My plan for her is that she dusts the area where your team starts out. If Karasu keeps your telepaths busy, and I believe she will, Pixie could get into the air and rain down Happy Dust on your team.

Chamber has quickly become one of my favorites thanks to the new X-Man Legacy book, but one of his most impressive feats happened WAAAY back in Generation X, where he used himself as the fuel for a nuclear reaction to destroy a demon named D'Spayre plaguing his friends. Jono basically nuked the demon and his own body down to SUB-ATOMIC particles, quarks and such, and then reformed himself, the demon not so much. In the absolute worst case, in there is no chance he see's at winning this, he can Nuke the entirety of the JGS, which I believe has a Nuclear Fusion reactor inside to power it (i'll have to ask a Beast expert to see what powers the school), and reform himself while EVERYTHING ELSE SCATTERS INTO QUARKS AND ENERGY.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#71  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@runawayavenger: You ignore my team you make me sad. Anyways I change.

Post Post Retcon Beyonder

Rachel Summers (full power without phoenix)

Nate Grey (full power without phoenix)

Scarlet Witch

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Blacharrt1

@runawayavenger said:

@blacharrt1: Quentin is weaker than Rachel summers and would be taken down first, Psylocke and Rachel would then target Magik with their TK. Iceman is much stronger than Storm he would stop her powers from working and freeze her solid. Once the latter were defeated the three would team up against Cable, Kitty could take his brain, Bobby could freeze his heart, Rachel and Psylocke would provide some psychic distraction meanwhile.

I think you assumed too much with my lineup. Rachel is stronger than Cable but she couldn't beat him in a fight at all. Magik would own Psylock in more ways then one (there is no real counter for her using magic of any kind on the roster, it's also impossible to tamper with Magik telepathically, and her teleportation operates at the speed of thought, so no one here is faster than her at best all the people with psionic ability move at the same speed), Iceman is actually not stronger than Storm, at all. Iceman has never shown near the range of control that storm has, and on top of that Storm taught him how to use his ice powers more effectively. She could easily shut him down by simply removing moisture out of his area, effectively making him powerless. Kitty pride is more limited than people think she is, besides the OP doesn't say morals are turned off, there is no way she would do what you claim she does. She can not phase indefinitely, nor can she phase through any and all materials with ease, she can also be distrubed by strong electro magnetic energy.

HtG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By HtG

Proteus, Wanda, Tryp, Onslaught

I ctrl+f'd marvel list of living mutants wiki, so they should all be there.

HtG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@htg: Onslaught isn't a mutant, just the minds of two therefore that doesn't count, he is psychic sentient energy not a born mutant. Proteus is technically dead. Good team though!

I was hoping indefinitely dispersed wouldn't count as dead.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Oh wow I wonder

Hope Summers

Multiple Man

Mister Immortal (if you don't like him then Rogue)

Magneto (he's alive right?)

Current Magneto is depowered and has barely a fraction of his powers from what we've seen.

RunawayAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#81  Edited By RunawayAvenger

@htg: Magneto did say he would be back but until then I'm sorry I won't allow him, good choice though!

Bossmoss4l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmoss4l:

Sure Karasu could battle some of david's personalities but Karasu isn't as powerful as either Psylocke or Rachel Summers, both of which are omega level telepaths. Yes Legion is a capable telepath but the reason he was defeated is in the basis that he is not a natural telepath, his personalities may be but he isn't. Karasu has the natural ability to. But when compared to Rachel and Betsy, who are much older and experienced than her , and significantly more powerful telepaths she is outmatched. -Quentin Quire who is one of the world's most powerful telepaths (more powerful than both Professor Xavier, Emma Frost and at best equal to David) was defeated by Rachel with a mere thought.

Alchemy has to touch something for his powers to be effective. Iceman's powers work by imagination, if he wants to completely render Alchemy into water, he could do it it wouldn't matter if he did touch Iceman and change him, he would most likely be part of the rain or snow by then. His thoughts are connected to any living construct he makes, if he makes an Iceman army he is part of every single one as long as he wants to. So if one is destroyed then he can easily become part of another. Also, how can he get Kitty if he can't touch her?

With Pixie, the souldagger isn't a problem, Kitty is the only one who could be killed by it. Karasu would only need one telepath against her, so either Rachel or Betsy could help the rest of the team, or even attack pixie and rendering her unconscious. Maybe she would even be killed straight away. Both of my telepaths could kill Alchemy and Pixie before they do anything, they could block their powers and even maintain Karasu in the process.

Until you can prove the school having a nuclear fusion reactor (which it will, it's Beast) then that's not a factor. Chamber has several psionic abilities that could be used, but would have no affect. Psylocke, Rachel and Kitty would be immune to begin with, and with no psionic protection he would downed quickly.

My argument for Karasu centers around ABC Logic, (Legion beats Psylocke, Karasu beats Legion, ergo Karasu beats Psylocke) and your point with Alchemy is a solid one, the Nuclear reactor was more a side thought from me, the main point about that last post was that Chamber can kamikaze bomb your team and separate them into matter smaller than atoms and light, I don't see how Psylocke or Rachel or K.... okay I see how Kitty can avoid that. I concede defeat!

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Blacharrt1

@runawayavenger said:

@blacharrt1 said:

@runawayavenger said:

@blacharrt1: Quentin is weaker than Rachel summers and would be taken down first, Psylocke and Rachel would then target Magik with their TK. Iceman is much stronger than Storm he would stop her powers from working and freeze her solid. Once the latter were defeated the three would team up against Cable, Kitty could take his brain, Bobby could freeze his heart, Rachel and Psylocke would provide some psychic distraction meanwhile.

I think you assumed too much with my lineup. Rachel is stronger than Cable but she couldn't beat him in a fight at all. Magik would own Psylock in more ways then one (there is no real counter for her using magic of any kind on the roster, it's also impossible to tamper with Magik telepathically, and her teleportation operates at the speed of thought, so no one here is faster than her at best all the people with psionic ability move at the same speed), Iceman is actually not stronger than Storm, at all. Iceman has never shown near the range of control that storm has, and on top of that Storm taught him how to use his ice powers more effectively. She could easily shut him down by simply removing moisture out of his area, effectively making him powerless. Kitty pride is more limited than people think she is, besides the OP doesn't say morals are turned off, there is no way she would do what you claim she does. She can not phase indefinitely, nor can she phase through any and all materials with ease, she can also be distrubed by strong electro magnetic energy.

If you look most of what you said has little to do with the battle I already set out, Quentin would be downed. Magik would have a continuos battle with Rachel and Psylocke using their Tk against her magik, she is no longer as powerful as she was, after AvX she lost part of he sanity, she lacks a great deal of control- she still has all the power and more but Betsy and Rachel can use that to their advantage. Iceman is more powerful than Storm, he is an Omega level Mutant, she is considered one but many believe she isn't. He could stop her from taking the moisture from the battlefield, he is limited to his imagination, she is limited to the weather. While Storm can utilise other abilities, what good is she compared to someone who can control the moisture in her body. With the Cable situation, he is less powerful than both Psylocke and Rachel. Also, while Rachel is less formidable in combat, Psylocke is considered the same level of fighting as him. Therefore she could maintain him physically and psychically while the team helps.

-You have to remember this a team thing. The more characters lost results in less team play. If my team has already taken three off yours Cable stands no chance.

1. Your first mistake was assuming my roster and who would square off the way you thought it would. I purposely picked Cable to counter Rachel, without the Phoenix Force backing Rachel she can not beat Cable. Cable is a tactical genius, on top of that if Cable did decide to unleash his telekinetic or telepathic powers he would own Rachel he has always been more skilled than her, and he doesn't hold back. In the space travels after losing the Phoenix Emblem she was schooled by a High level telepath. Also Psylock can not use both telepathy and telekinesis at omega levels at the same time, her powers are proportional since her last resurrection, so it's one or the other, or both at low levels. If she is using telekinesis, Quentin could assault her telepathically and she wouldn't be able to defend herself. So psylocke, would have a tough match with Quentin, also Quentin can change his physical form so that her ninja skills wouldn't be affective on him, and he did in Endsong. Kitty here isn't a real factor with Storm around, because Storm easily disrupt her phasing form, by manipulating electro magnetic fields, which is naturally what she does with the weather. Also Kitty is affected by the soulsword.

2.Telekinesis does not counter Magic, and it never has. A simple sleep spell would KO them. Also Magik is stronger than she was during AxV because her only limitation was that she couldn't use her limbo reality warping and full magic on earth, after AVX she could. And if she goes darkchilde the fight is seriously over, nothing Rachel or Psylocke could do would stop her. The more she battles the more her magical armor will appear until it covers her body and her stats increase.

3. Show me Bobby manipulating moisture on a large area city wide, Coastal area, or Hemispherical or global, because Storm has done all of them. Iceman has never ever shown that kind of control over moisture, also in AvX he lost due to the lack of moisture, until it rained in the area and he won the battle. So it's very simple for Storm to beat him.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@veitha: You can't pre AvX them, Storm hasn't even changed since AvX so what's the point?

doesn't matter. I'm going with:

- Exodus;

- Magik;

- Storm;

- Quentin Quire.

Exodus alone should take care of Rachel and Psylocke. Magik may be able to solo this, and Storm and Quire are just for backup.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacharrt1:

Rules: All the characters must reside in Earth-616, so any alternate reality character (for instance Rachel Summers) who lives within Earth-616 is allowed. Any character has the power levels/skills which they posses within 616, theymust be alive within 616 and cannot be related to the death seed- Banshee or Daken. All characters must be mutants, half-breed and enhanced mutants are allowed, standard equipment allowed.

No prep.

For further battles: No Legion, Franklin Richards or Exodus.

Further battles will be with no morals.

-I changed the rules not long ago.

why did you reply this to me, all the characters i picked reside in earth 616, all of them are not dead, all of them are mutants, they aren't reality warpers, and i didn't pick Exodus... so i am confused by this.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Blacharrt1

@runawayavenger: Ah! oh okay... just could have just said moral were off. lol. You're a sweetheart. *hugs*