Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Enemybird

@Harddrivexxii said:

@Enemybird said:

@Harddrivexxii said:

@Enemybird: He didn't regen the arms the tenticles are from internal matter. Calling the ending PIS could be said for the ending of the first. At the end of the day Heller beat him which is canon.

He got beat down ... end of.

The only reason Mercer wasn't the hero of the second was that nobody liked his character in the first ...

How is it that Alex can regen from a nuclear explosion but cant regen his arms when ripped off?... PIS

Surviving a nuclear explosion could also be counted as PIS

How is it PIS? I gave you an example of why I said the second ending was PIS.... the first ending made perfect sense.

Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Harddrivexxii

@Enemybird said:

@Harddrivexxii said:

@Enemybird said:

@Harddrivexxii said:

@Enemybird: He didn't regen the arms the tenticles are from internal matter. Calling the ending PIS could be said for the ending of the first. At the end of the day Heller beat him which is canon.

The only reason Mercer wasn't the hero of the second was that nobody liked his character in the first ...

How is it that Alex can regen from a nuclear explosion but cant regen his arms when ripped off?... PIS

How is it PIS? I gave you an example of why I said the second ending was PIS.... the first ending made perfect sense.

It's PIS because being at ground zero of a nuclear explosion doesn't usually leave any form of matter to regenerate.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By nickthedevil

Yea, i believe Mercer>>>>>>>> Wolverine... But Captain Cold >>>>>>> Mercer. CC has the reflexes to Freeze the entire opposition at once.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Enemybird

@Harddrivexxii said:

@Enemybird said:

@Harddrivexxii said:

@Enemybird said:

@Harddrivexxii said:

It's PIS because being at ground zero of a nuclear explosion doesn't usually leave any form of matter to regenerate.

Unless your durable enough to survive a nuclear explosion...Mercer fits that category. Its ture that a lot of people have both high and low showings but Mercer should been able to regen his arms if he has regenerated from much worse thats all i am saying...

Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Harddrivexxii

@Enemybird said:

@Harddrivexxii said:

@Enemybird said:

@Harddrivexxii said:

@Enemybird said:

@Harddrivexxii said:

Unless your durable enough to survive a nuclear explosion...Mercer fits that category. Its ture that a lot of people have both high and low showings but Mercer should been able to regen his arms if he has regenerated from much worse thats all i am saying...

True I suppose however maybe the reason he couldn't regen his limbs at the end of the second is because Hellers DNA prevented it from happening ... Mercer states that he has resiliant DNA ... therefore the seconds ending cannot be PIS.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Enemybird said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Black Bolt solos .....

HE IS NOT FROM EARTH

So what ... you said no speedsters and all of your people have some kind of super speed .... you know what ... I chose General Eiling ... He isn't green, can't fly and isn't any of the restrictions .... virtually indestructible... he is durable enough to take hits from Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Green Lantern and the military... he's as strong as Superman, and can heal entire limbs in seconds ........ He stomped the JLA and America at the same time, they teleported him out into space to defeat him ... but he was still alive .... he can survive in space even though he is from earth .... so now

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

so I have a guy who solos and there is nothing you can do about it

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Trinity00 said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Rhino, General Eiling(with Shaggy man's body), and cyclops

Kessler owns them

@progenitor said:

Mr. Sinister, John Steele, Midnighter.

Kessler owns them

General Eiling (with the Shaggy man's body), would utterly destroy Kessler actually.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By SirMethos

First of all, you got something wrong, Black Bolt is from earth, he was born on earth, the Inhumans only moved to the moon after he became their leader.

That said, it's relatively easy to beat that team.

Orion(no Astro-Harness)

Elixir

And Rulk.

Orion can deal with Wesker, Elixir can deal with Mercer, and Rulk can deal with Kessler.

None of them break the rules, and all three of them can pretty much solo.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Enemybird said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Black Bolt solos .....

HE IS NOT FROM EARTH

@SirMethos said:

First of all, you got something wrong, Black Bolt is from earth, he was born on earth, the Inhumans only moved to the moon after he became their leader.

HA YEAH I KNEW IT ..... BLACK BOLT SOLOS .... nice try enemybird but you fail at trying to have the most restrictions and a godly team at the same time ..... tell me .... if I put Black Bolt on a team with the General ....... oh yeah ..... i know ..... I WIN ... and either can SOLO ... ha ha what are you gonna say .... " kesler goes fast as a eye can blink derp and hits em both FTL!!!!!!!!!" haha not this time........ Marvel and DC Badasses UNITE!!!!!

@SirMethos said:

Orion(no Astro-Harness)
Elixir
And Rulk.
Orion can deal with Wesker, Elixir can deal with Mercer, and Rulk can deal with Kessler.

Orion is from Apokolips ........... can't have him on there .... but the rest are fine .... all you need really ...

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Enemybird

@SirMethos said:

Orion(no Astro-Harness)

Elixir

And Rulk.

your right Black Bolt is from earth but he is still against the rules as he can fly...

Orion from earth?

Elixer can beat mercer? lol how? Mercer is easily a 100+ tonner normally he could one shot elixir

Rulk is strong but Mercer is strong enough to combat Rulk... Alex has the ability to increase his muscle strength by times two! Unlike Rulk Mercer has no weakness and can battle on without any adverse effects... Mercer at the very least could stalemate rulk long enough to beat him....

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#111  Edited By SoA

the darkness , witchblade, midnighter

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Sherlock

@Enemybird: Im curious whats the distance from each other?

For now im saying Galactus powered Blink for the solo

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Enemybird

@nickthedevil said:

Yea, i believe Mercer>>>>>>>> Wolverine... But Captain Cold >>>>>>> Mercer. CC has the reflexes to Freeze the entire opposition at once.

Doubt it check 7:56 Kessler would blitz him... and if you think cold can freeze him prove it

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Enemybird

@Sherlock said:

Galactus is so not from earth lol

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#115  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Trinity00 said:

@FourthDeity said:

@Trinity00: Do you know who Rulk is?

A big puddle of red PIS.

No he isn't. That's just how the character's powerset is.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Enemybird

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Enemybird said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Black Bolt solos .....

HE IS NOT FROM EARTH

So what ... you said no speedsters and all of your people have some kind of super speed .... you know what ... I chose General Eiling ... He isn't green, can't fly and isn't any of the restrictions .... virtually indestructible... he is durable enough to take hits from Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Green Lantern and the military... he's as strong as Superman, and can heal entire limbs in seconds ........ He stomped the JLA and America at the same time, they teleported him out into space to defeat him ... but he was still alive .... he can survive in space even though he is from earth .... so now

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

well Kessler could Eiling and hypnotize him.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Sherlock

@Enemybird said:

@Sherlock said:

Galactus isnt Blink is also you never answered my question

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Enemybird

@SoA said:

the darkness , witchblade, midnighter

Midnighter is the biggest obstacle... that only because of the doors. Kessler could take the dakrness easily. i cant figure out which team wins here.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Trinity00

@god_spawn said:

@Trinity00 said:

@FourthDeity said:

A big puddle of red PIS.

lol he beat the silver surfer and stole his powers.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Trinity00 said:

@god_spawn said:

@Trinity00 said:

@FourthDeity said:

A big puddle of red PIS.

lol he beat the silver surfer and stole his powers.

He beat an alternate Silver Surfer who had his powers for an hour. He had zero idea how to use them at the time nor was he as powerful as he experienced as current, post-A Surfer.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Enemybird

@Sherlock said:

@Enemybird said:

@Sherlock said:

Galactus isnt Blink is also you never answered my question

No Caption Provided

Combatants are the circles...

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Enemybird said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Enemybird said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Black Bolt solos .....

HE IS NOT FROM EARTH

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Eiling was also resistant to Martian Manhunter's mental assaults .... oh I also remember .... both Martian and Orion were with Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Green Lantern all attacking him at once ..... and he was still winning .... so hypnosis wouldn't work ..... It also wouldn't work because it is his mind inside of the Shaggy Man's body (still from earth) ..... so trying to hypnotize him wouldn't really work .... oh and he'd just swat Kesler away (probably one shot him) if he got close.... I still win ....

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Enemybird

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Enemybird said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Enemybird said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Black Bolt solos .....

HE IS NOT FROM EARTH

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Eiling was also resistant to Martian Manhunter's mental assaults .... oh I also remember .... both Martian and Orion were with Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Green Lantern all attacking him at once ..... and he was still winning .... so hypnosis wouldn't work ..... It also wouldn't work because it is his mind inside of the Shaggy Man's body (still from earth) ..... so trying to hypnotize him wouldn't really work .... oh and he'd just swat Kesler away (probably one shot him) if he got close.... I still win ....

Weaknesses

Psychological Susceptibility- As Shaggy Man was virtually mindless, Eiling had a particular weakness toward psychological manipulation. Batman almost successfully hypnotized Eiling; were it not for an interruption by other League members, this very likely could have led to Eiling's defeat.

Excerpt form his wiki page ^ so your telling me this is wrong? I said both teams have knowledge on each other... Kessler could exploit it

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I'm gonna go out on a limb.

Sue Storm, Iceman, and idk, Anti-Venom.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Sherlock

@Enemybird: All i needed was the distance

Galactus isnt even a needed powerup here i stand by what i said.AoA/Exilies Blink can solo as long as morals are off and if not ill make her the david richards controlled version same character just mind controlled and pretty mean

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Enemybird said:

Weaknesses

Psychological Susceptibility- As Shaggy Man was virtually mindless, Eiling had a particular weakness toward psychological manipulation. Batman almost successfully hypnotized Eiling; were it not for an interruption by other League members, this very likely could have led to Eiling's defeat.

Excerpt form his wiki page ^ so your telling me this is wrong? I said both teams have knowledge on each other... Kessler could exploit it

That was Batman ok ... the guy kicked the spectre in the face and shot darkseid ..... he has no limits ....

but on a real note, Kessler would get one shotted before he could pull it off ..... the General was destroying the same people who move at light speeds, pulled the moon and the planet ...... how does your lightning lad, Symbiote ripoff, and freaky agent smith win against that ....

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Enemybird

@Sherlock said:

Galactus isnt even a needed powerup here i stand by what i said.AoA/Exilies Blink can solo as long as morals are off and if not ill make her the david richards controlled version same character just mind controlled and pretty mean

well how does she do it?

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Sherlock

@Enemybird: Im not saying your wrong about Shaggy Man/Eiling but going by wikis is never going to get you very far

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Enemybird

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Enemybird said:

Weaknesses

That was Batman ok ... the guy kicked the spectre in the face and shot darkseid ..... he has no limits ....

but on a real note, Kessler would get one shotted before he could pull it off ..... the General was destroying the same people who move at light speeds, pulled the moon and the planet ...... how does your lightning lad, Symbiote ripoff, and freaky agent smith win against that ....

No he doesn't get one shotted... check video 7:56 Kessler would instantly close the gap and play with eiliing's mind.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Sherlock

@Enemybird said:

@Sherlock said:

well how does she do it?

Teleports them to the moon,teleports them apart,teleports them together,teleports something inside them,teleports their attacks back at them (Not saying that would work just spamming feats)

If this were the Big G powered version she could do all this from the other side of the planet

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Young Justice TV Show- Superboy(from Earth no super speed, no flight)

Wolverine

Forge

DONESKEEZ

(+)

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Enemybird

@Sherlock said:

@Enemybird: Im not saying your wrong about Shaggy Man/Eiling but going by wikis is never going to get you very far

I would expect the wiki is be accurate...

Link to Respective Characters

This is very easy and quick to do and will allow users unfamiliar with the characters to quickly check out their pages to see who, indeed, deserves the win. Please see the FAQ thread on how to do this

this is a rule for battiling... Why would this rule be in place if wiki information is wrong?

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Sherlock

@Enemybird said:

@Sherlock said:

This is very easy and quick to do and will allow users unfamiliar with the characters to quickly check out their pages to see who, indeed, deserves the win. Please see the FAQ thread on how to do this

this is a rule for battiling... Why would this rule be in place if wiki information is wrong?

Thats to get a general idea of characters you may not be so familiar with.

Wikis are editable by anyone and i mean anyone.If you were to let Rbystji edit the storm wiki and pass all of that off as facts then she would never lose ever (Also if you dont know who Rbystji is he is the single biggest storm famboy ever look into some of the storm vs threads if you need proof on that)

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Enemybird

@Sherlock said:

@Enemybird said:

@Sherlock said:

well how does she do it?

Teleports them to the moon,teleports them apart,teleports them together,teleports something inside them,teleports their attacks back at them (Not saying that would work just spamming feats)

If this were the Big G powered version she could do all this from the other side of the planet

Doesn't she launch her portals in the shape of spears? How fast do her spear portals travel?... Kessler is a Teleporter... Mercer is pretty fast and Wesker is a point blank bullet timer as well. Do you have scans or proof that would suggest she solos?

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS

YOUR BOTH PRETTY

now Kiss and Make up

(+)

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Enemybird

@Sherlock said:

@Enemybird said:

@Sherlock said:

Wikis are editable by anyone and i mean anyone.If you were to let Rbystji edit the storm wiki and pass all of that off as facts then she would never lose ever (Also if you dont know who Rbystji is he is the single biggest storm famboy ever look into some of the storm vs threads if you need proof on that)

The edits are screened by the mods... in most cases the wiki information is accurate. I'm using the wiki to determine who wins as per ordered in the rules.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Enemybird said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Enemybird said:

Weaknesses

No he doesn't get one shotted... check video 7:56 Kessler would instantly close the gap and play with eiliing's mind.

The General could react to Superman and Wonder Woman when they tried to blitz him .... they are faster than Kesler .... and I still got Black Bolt (without flight, since he doesn't start out with that power ... just the voice) backing the General up .... Kesler aint touching Eiling without getting swatted or blown away .....

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Sherlock

@Enemybird: To start off Blink is also a teleporter so none of them are going to see the attacks coming

The most efficient way of beating them would be to port something into them though

Here she ports a half ton of sand into King Hyperion who is not only considerably faster than anyone on your team but also considerably more durable.To break it down the attack isnt something you can dodge or King Hyperion would have.Also none of your team can manage with a half ton of sand inside of them there just isnt enough space inside their bodies

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Sherlock

@Enemybird said:

@Sherlock said:

@Enemybird said:

@Sherlock said:

The edits are screened by the mods... in most cases the wiki information is accurate. I'm using the wiki to determine who wins as per ordered in the rules.

In most cases yes but be reliant on them is still very silly.And as i said i dont really know if the info you had is right or wrong i just dont like seeing people bank too much on wikis

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NO Mames

(+)

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Enemybird

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Enemybird said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Enemybird said:

Weaknesses

The General could react to Superman and Wonder Woman when they tried to blitz him .... they are faster than Kesler .... and I still got Black Bolt (without flight, since he doesn't start out with that power ... just the voice) backing the General up .... Kesler aint touching Eiling without getting swatted or blown away .....

Black bolt can fly so you cant use him...

Superman's combat speed isn't as fast as his travel speed. Eiling can swat at Kessler all day he wont hit him Kessler is a teleporter what will blowing him away do? Kessler will grab shaggy man by the head and... attack him psychologically

No Caption Provided

superman referencing how simple minded shaggy man is...

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Enemybird

@Sherlock said:

@Enemybird said:

@Sherlock said:

@Enemybird said:

@Sherlock said:

In most cases yes but be reliant on them is still very silly.And as i said i dont really know if the info you had is right or wrong i just dont like seeing people bank too much on wikis

That is your preference...which is completely irrelevant to be honest with you. I don't make the rules I just follow them. My opinion of how battling should be doesn't matter, as I am sticking to the rules to prove my point which should be acceptable by all members.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By SirMethos

@Enemybird: Yes, Elexir could easily take Mercer, his power is to control biological material. He could kill Mercer with a single thought, then go ahead and do the same to the other two.

And while it's true that Mercer could beat Rulk, if you actually read my post, I put Rulk on the team to handle Kessler, not Mercer.

You're right about Orion though -.- I briefly forgot about the "from earth" clause. Substitute Orion with Metamorpho.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Enemybird

@Sherlock said:

@Enemybird: To start off Blink is also a teleporter so none of them are going to see the attacks coming

The most efficient way of beating them would be to port something into them though

Here she ports a half ton of sand into King Hyperion who is not only considerably faster than anyone on your team but also considerably more durable.To break it down the attack isnt something you can dodge or King Hyperion would have.Also none of your team can manage with a half ton of sand inside of them there just isnt enough space inside their bodies

Hyperion didn't try to dodge the attack, not because he couldn't but because he thought he could negate the attack... his lack of knowledge lead to his defeat.That doesn't prove the attack cant be dodged. My team has knowledge on yours and I also have a teleporter on my team. Alex mercer would Regen from that little sand trick...

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Sherlock

@Enemybird: How exactly would you dodge an attack like that?Can you come up with a scenario where that would even be possible?Blinks teleporting works in less than a second so as soon as the object of her choosing teleports there really isnt anything anyone can do to prevent it.Hyperion once again outclasses everyone on your team in terms of reaction time and speed.If he couldnt dodge the attack then i dont see how anyone here would fair better.Your team may have knowledge on Blink but that doesnt mean that they know every little detail about how she functions,thats just unrealistic.So yes they may know she has the capabilty to use such an attack but that doesnt mean they know when or where or even who it will be used on.You also have to factor in that they would need to see the attack coming in order to react to it at all,and since her primary power is teleportation she isnt going to be the easiest person to get a read on.

Also regeneration from something like that is irrelevant.You never gave stipulations for the win so you assume that means any form of win counts.That includes Death,KO,Incapacitation,and BFR.That little sand trick counts for both incapacitation and BFR

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#146  Edited By terry2012

@Strider92: Misdirection is an another word for misleading, misguiding, deceiving, giving the wrong direction,or lying.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By ShootingNova

@terry2012 said:

@Strider92: Misdirection is an another word for misleading, misguiding, deceiving, giving the wrong direction,or lying.

Yup.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By terry2012

@ShootingNova: Thanks

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By ShootingNova

@terry2012 said:

@ShootingNova: Thanks

No problem. I'm just supporting it because it is correct.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By terry2012

@ShootingNova: Yup it is true. You what they say knowledge in it proper use wins battles.