• 169 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#1 Edited by Enemybird (3220 posts) - - Show Bio

KESSLER

MERCER

WESKER

Rules

NO TK

NO TP

NO FLYING

NO Time or Reality Manipulators

NO Mimics

NO Green rage Monsters

NO Magic users

NO Weapons

NO Matter Manipulators

NO Toonforce

Must be from Earth

NO one from my team or their games

NO Speedsters

NO more than 3 people

NO Omnipotence

NO Anime or manga

Setting for battle ^

Both teams have knowledge of the other but no prep time.

#2 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

By "Green rage monsters" do you mean hulk in particular? Could I have Juggernaut on my team?

My team:

Juggernaut

Ghost Rider

Havok

#3 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

By "Green rage monsters" do you mean hulk in particular? Could I have Juggernaut on my team?

My team:

Juggernaut

Ghost Rider

Havok

they use magic/are powered by magic.

#4 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops, Iron Fist, and Solomon Grundy(does Grundy count as a green rage monster)

#5 Posted by rpgr (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1: Iron Fist and Grundy would be magic. Iron Fist - chi would be acceptable

#6 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino, General Eiling(with Shaggy man's body), and cyclops

#7 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8279 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman without flight or speed.

#8 Posted by progenitor (7534 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Sinister, John Steele, Midnighter.

#9 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty said:

Superman without flight or speed.

He's from krypton not earth.

#10 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Rhino, General Eiling(with Shaggy man's body), and cyclops

Kessler owns them

@progenitor said:

Mr. Sinister, John Steele, Midnighter.

Kessler owns them

#11 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre Doom War Black Panther. Iron Fist. Moon Knight with Vengeance era armor and Khonshu boosts.

#12 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell said:

Pre Doom War Black Panther. Iron Fist. Moon Knight with Vengeance era armor and Khonshu boosts.

Kessler owns them.

#13 Posted by progenitor (7534 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: Owns Mr. Sinister? I don't think so. Essex has stalemated Apocalypse.

#14 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: Shaggy man is on par with superman here are his powers:

Superhuman Strength- While in possession of the Shaggy Man's body, General Eiling possessed vast physical strength, enabling him to lift well in excess of 100 tons without any effort. He was one of the strongest beings on the planet, and he has been able to engage multiple Justice League members in combat concurrently, including such powerhouses as Steel, Orion, Martian Manhunter, and Superman, as well as others.

Invulnerability- Eiling was nigh-impervious to physical harm. His durability was sufficient for him to withstand blows from Aquaman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Zauriel and multiple others simultaneously. He could also survive in such harsh environments as space without any discomfort.

Regeneration- Should he take physical damage, Eiling was able to heal from injuries with incredible speed. His regenerative abilities allowed him to heal from seemingly any form of physical trauma, even going so far as regrowing an arm almost instantly.

Immortality- The Shaggy Man body is functionally immortal, and with this, Eiling had no need to eat, drink, sleep, or breathe.

Superhuman Smell- As Eiling was in control of Shaggy Man, he had a superhuman sense of smell. He stated that he could smell the adrenaline in Batman's sweat during their battle.

#15 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@progenitor said:

@Trinity00: Owns Mr. Sinister? I don't think so. Essex has stalemated Apocalypse.

Do you know this is Kessler from Infamous?

the same guy that has the potential of destroying cities with no effort?

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@Trinity00: Shaggy man is on par with superman here are his powers:

Superhuman Strength- While in possession of the Shaggy Man's body, General Eiling possessed vast physical strength, enabling him to lift well in excess of 100 tons without any effort. He was one of the strongest beings on the planet, and he has been able to engage multiple Justice League members in combat concurrently, including such powerhouses as Steel, Orion, Martian Manhunter, and Superman, as well as others.

Invulnerability- Eiling was nigh-impervious to physical harm. His durability was sufficient for him to withstand blows from Aquaman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Zauriel and multiple others simultaneously. He could also survive in such harsh environments as space without any discomfort.

Regeneration- Should he take physical damage, Eiling was able to heal from injuries with incredible speed. His regenerative abilities allowed him to heal from seemingly any form of physical trauma, even going so far as regrowing an arm almost instantly.

Immortality- The Shaggy Man body is functionally immortal, and with this, Eiling had no need to eat, drink, sleep, or breathe.

Superhuman Smell- As Eiling was in control of Shaggy Man, he had a superhuman sense of smell. He stated that he could smell the adrenaline in Batman's sweat during their battle.

Kessler still solo's

#16 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: Really Kessler beat any Gods lately? Cause in the Client Panther beat Mephisto in his own realm and I don't think That was PIS.

#17 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: plus cyclops and Rhino(who currently has the midgard serpent's tooth as a horn)?

#18 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@Trinity00: plus cyclops and Rhino(who currently has the midgard serpent's tooth as a horn)?

no magic allowed

@Nelomaxwell said:

@Trinity00: Really Kessler beat any Gods lately? Cause in the Client Panther beat Mephisto in his own realm and I don't think That was PIS.

No prep this is random encounter Kessler one shots everybody before they can react.

#19 Posted by progenitor (7534 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: If you think Kessler has more potential than Apocalypse, than you haven't read enough of En Sabah Nur. Kessler has the power to wreck cities? Apocalypse took over the world in an alternate 295 dimension, and has been deemed a world-wide threat, and Mr. Sinister stalemated him in battle. I've played infamous, but I also happen to read comics. Kessler isn't owning Mr. Sinister any time soon.

#20 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11990 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt (solos)

Carnage

and Livewire

I Win (-_-)

#21 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@progenitor said:

@Trinity00: If you think Kessler has more potential than Apocalypse, than you haven't read enough of En Sabah Nur. Kessler has the power to wreck cities? Apocalypse took over the world in an alternate 295 dimension, and has been deemed a world-wide threat, and Mr. Sinister stalemated him in battle. I've played infamous, but I also happen to read comics. Kessler isn't owning Mr. Sinister any time soon.

Apocalypses got owned by magneto

Magneto=Kessler.

#22 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: ok here is my new team is the All American Boy, General Eiling in Shaggy Man's body, and Cyclops

#23 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Black Bolt (solos)

Carnage

and Livewire

I Win (-_-)

#24 Posted by progenitor (7534 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: ABC logic in this case = fail. How is Kessler in any way equal to Magneto? Magneto has complete control over all magnetism, he's caused an EMP that briefly shut down Earth, created his own Asteroid M base. Tell me something Kessler's done that's remotely similar to those feats, and not just "capable of wrecking cities."

#25 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11990 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Black Bolt (solos)

Carnage

and Livewire

I Win (-_-)

now we win

#26 Edited by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@Trinity00: ok here is my new team is the All American Boy, General Eiling in Shaggy Man's body, and Cyclops

You have to remove the guy that can fly

@FourthDeity said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Black Bolt (solos)

Carnage

and Livewire

I Win (-_-)

Kessler one shots black bolt before he can even blink and absorbs life wire and one shots carnage.

P.S no mimics allowed so live wire and carange are out.

#27 Edited by Enemybird (3220 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Rhino, General Eiling(with Shaggy man's body), and cyclops

Cylops would probably go visor down if he saw anyone but the only person he could put down is wesker... Kessler is too fast and mercer would likely tank the optic blasts

Rhino is an idiot and no match for mercer he would be consumed

#28 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: the all american boy is doomsday(a soldier infused with doomsday dna) he has not gained the ability to fly

#29 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: Rulk. ( You said no GREEN rage monsters )

#30 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: Did you read the issue? Panther had no prep time he walked into the building Mephisto was in and tor e his heart out and how you gonna one shot vibranium? It absorbs force and energy.

#31 Posted by Enemybird (3220 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Black Bolt (solos)

Carnage

and Livewire

I Win (-_-)

that weird i didnt know black bolt was from earth

Mercer>carnage

Kessler nullifies livewire

#32 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird: he was born on Earth I think, no wait he wasn't my bad

#33 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@progenitor said:

@Trinity00: ABC logic in this case = fail. How is Kessler in any way equal to Magneto? Magneto has complete control over all magnetism, he's caused an EMP that briefly shut down Earth, created his own Asteroid M base. Tell me something Kessler's done that's remotely similar to those feats, and not just "capable of wrecking cities."

Mmm lets see he can time travel thus affecting his reality in the game

he can create electric magnetic shield, able to create several doppelgangers of himself which disappear the moment they are harmed, which proves as a useful distraction when in a fight. Kessler also had an improved physical resistance, being able to take bullets without even flinching. Kessler was also able to use teleportation, which improved his mobility greatly.

#34 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@Trinity00: Rulk. ( You said no GREEN rage monsters )

kessler one shots him :)

@Nelomaxwell said:

@Trinity00: Did you read the issue? Panther had no prep time he walked into the building Mephisto was in and tor e his heart out and how you gonna one shot vibranium? It absorbs force and energy.

He's still human enough kinetic energy will crush his bones into dust.

#35 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack Hawksmoor

Fantomex

Iceman

#36 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: Rulk? Funny.

#37 Posted by progenitor (7534 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 said:

@progenitor said:

@Trinity00: ABC logic in this case = fail. How is Kessler in any way equal to Magneto? Magneto has complete control over all magnetism, he's caused an EMP that briefly shut down Earth, created his own Asteroid M base. Tell me something Kessler's done that's remotely similar to those feats, and not just "capable of wrecking cities."

Mmm lets see he can time travel thus affecting his reality in the game

he can create electric magnetic shield, able to create several doppelgangers of himself which disappear the moment they are harmed, which proves as a useful distraction when in a fight. Kessler also had an improved physical resistance, being able to take bullets without even flinching. Kessler was also able to use teleportation, which improved his mobility greatly.

Impressive, however, none of that adds up to the feats Magneto has accomplished, and unless time travel is something he can use mid-battle, that doesn't exactly matter in this match-up.

#38 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11990 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Black Bolt (solos)

Carnage

and Livewire

I Win (-_-)

Kessler one shots black bolt before he can even blink and absorbs life wire and one shots carnage.

P.S no mimics allowed so live wire and carange are out.

Kessler couldn't even beat Cole in the first game .... and Cole has like .... no super speed ..... I say BB says "win" and completely solos that whole team.....

If you are going to say no mimics, say no one with the same powers. .... I didn't read it like that .... and Carnage and Livewire have different powers anyway ..... so I say they are still in the game Carnage eats Alex and Livewire absorbs or overloads Kessler's energy ..... If you want to be a hard ass about it ... then fine take them out .... I replace both of them with Parasite .....

I still win ......

#39 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the All American Boy fly?

#40 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 said:

@FourthDeity said:

@Trinity00: Rulk. ( You said no GREEN rage monsters )

kessler one shots him :)

@Nelomaxwell said:

@Trinity00: Did you read the issue? Panther had no prep time he walked into the building Mephisto was in and tor e his heart out and how you gonna one shot vibranium? It absorbs force and energy.

He's still human enough kinetic energy will crush his bones into dust.

You're gonna have to qualify that statement bruh.

#41 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Trinity00 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Black Bolt (solos)

Carnage

and Livewire

I Win (-_-)

Kessler one shots black bolt before he can even blink and absorbs life wire and one shots carnage.

P.S no mimics allowed so live wire and carange are out.

Kessler couldn't even beat Cole in the first game .... and Cole has like .... no super speed ..... I say BB says "win" and completely solos that whole team.....

If you are going to say no mimics, say no one with the same powers. .... I didn't read it like that .... and Carnage and Livewire have different powers anyway ..... so I say they are still in the game Carnage eats Alex and Livewire absorbs or overloads Kessler's energy ..... If you want to be a hard ass about it ... then fine take them out .... I replace both of them with Parasite .....

I still win ......

lol fail reacting to bullets and blitzing soldiers is not super speed?

@progenitor said:

@Trinity00 said:

@progenitor said:

@Trinity00: ABC logic in this case = fail. How is Kessler in any way equal to Magneto? Magneto has complete control over all magnetism, he's caused an EMP that briefly shut down Earth, created his own Asteroid M base. Tell me something Kessler's done that's remotely similar to those feats, and not just "capable of wrecking cities."

Mmm lets see he can time travel thus affecting his reality in the game

he can create electric magnetic shield, able to create several doppelgangers of himself which disappear the moment they are harmed, which proves as a useful distraction when in a fight. Kessler also had an improved physical resistance, being able to take bullets without even flinching. Kessler was also able to use teleportation, which improved his mobility greatly.

Impressive, however, none of that adds up to the feats Magneto has accomplished, and unless time travel is something he can use mid-battle, that doesn't exactly matter in this match-up.

He can still kill most people in one shot

@FourthDeity said:

@Trinity00: Rulk? Funny.

Rulk get's blasted to death.

#42 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: scans of the all american boy flying please(I thought he couldn't fly I could be wrong just want to make sure)

#43 Posted by Enemybird (3220 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Trinity00 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Black Bolt (solos)

Carnage

and Livewire

I Win (-_-)

Kessler one shots black bolt before he can even blink and absorbs life wire and one shots carnage.

P.S no mimics allowed so live wire and carange are out.

Kessler couldn't even beat Cole in the first game .... and Cole has like .... no super speed ..... I say BB says "win" and completely solos that whole team.....

If you are going to say no mimics, say no one with the same powers. .... I didn't read it like that .... and Carnage and Livewire have different powers anyway ..... so I say they are still in the game Carnage eats Alex and Livewire absorbs or overloads Kessler's energy ..... If you want to be a hard ass about it ... then fine take them out .... I replace both of them with Parasite .....

I still win ......

Kessler's goal was to make his younger self a better hero... not to kill his younger self.

Carnage will not eat Mercer

and there is no evidence Kessler can be overloaded

#44 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell said:

@Trinity00 said:

@FourthDeity said:

@Trinity00: Rulk. ( You said no GREEN rage monsters )

kessler one shots him :)

@Nelomaxwell said:

@Trinity00: Did you read the issue? Panther had no prep time he walked into the building Mephisto was in and tor e his heart out and how you gonna one shot vibranium? It absorbs force and energy.

He's still human enough kinetic energy will crush his bones into dust.

You're gonna have to qualify that statement bruh.

A human bone can with stand like 50 pounds of pressure, since bp has his suit it will still protect him but BP is going to be getting tossed around eventually his bones are going to strain and break.

#45 Posted by Joygirl (19325 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: You mentioned that Livewire exists.

That earns you a follow.

Online
#46 Posted by progenitor (7534 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: Sinister can kill people with less. John Steele can kill people with one shot and tank high-caliber artillery fire, Midnighter has the battle computer and doors that can teleport Kessler or Mercer into the middle of space (which he's done before in battle).

#47 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: Do you know who Rulk is?

#48 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@Trinity00: Do you know who Rulk is?

A big puddle of red PIS.

#49 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00:how about godzilla?

#50 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@Trinity00:how about godzilla?

Yah he could stomp kessler.