Beat my team! (Read restrictions first!)

• 62 results
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Sherlock

I choose 
What If Spiderman,
AoA Blink,
Batman Beyond
Black Canary

I win =)

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batman One Million

that is all.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By lady_liberty

Midnighter

Batman 1,000,000

Bullseye

Iron Fist

Batman uses the prep time to plan a little and get everyone working together.

In battle Bullseye hangs back and focuses on hitting Cassandra Cain with projectiles, as she doesn't have the kind of durability the others do. When she goes down, he switches targets. If one of his team gets into trouble, he will try to distract or injure their attackers.

Midnighter and Iron Fist stick together and focus on keeping the other team off of Bullseye in the first stage. After Cain goes down to Bullseye, or they take out one of the other team then they go on the offensive.

Batman uses his holograms to create distractions, and he uses his acrobatic and stealth abilities to drop in behind the other team. While they are focused on Midnighter and Iron fist he swoops in and takes on of them out. If detected he uses his projectiles to injure and lure someone away from the main fight.

But if that doesn't work they just beat the crap out of your team.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

@Lady_Liberty: I hate too be pedantic, darling, but Midnighter can't be considered street-level, given that he has crushed the windpipe of a legitimate speedster and punted people's heads off without trying..

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Blob
@TheBane2890 said:

@Dane: said:

Erroneous to the point of delusion.

The only delusion is that you actually think my team wouldn't win. The only person on your team that actually posses a threat is Captain America. Deathstroke is highly overrated, and Cassandra and Panther are nothing. I actually picked characters that could somewhat stand toe to toe with your team, but even then my team still out matches your team, and would simply destroy them in actual combat!

I'd like to take the opportunity to point out that I didn't write this thread. You're not actually arguing against any team of my making. Also, if your fighters outclass his so much you then should prove it with scans instead of speaking in self-satisfied hyperboles.
Exactly. TheBane2890 provide some proof of your hollow claims please. Cassandra is good and Black Panther is far from nothing. Deathstroke really isnt' that overrated since there is actually PROOF to what people make him out to be and that's someone who's beaten Bruce Wayne in a hand to hand fight.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#56  Edited By Strider1992

Mr X

TaskMaster

Lady Shiva

Black Canary

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By lady_liberty

Personally I consider Midnighter a street-level hero, but I do feel like there needs to be a better definition of what 'Street-Level' means in regards to powers, abilities, and feats.

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Blob

To me anyways street-level means maybe under Spider-Man in pure strength but CAN'T be over him in it. Also I think of people like Batman, Daredevil, Deathstroke, etc people like them who don't have a magazine full of powers and rely more on melee and homemade gadgets.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By NEEK_03

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By laflux

@Blob: what version of spider-man. Cause for me spider-man isn't class 10 and has enough feats to prove it. And the other spider-man is team buster for me.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Illuminatus said:

@Blob said:

@Illuminatus said:

Iron Fist, Ult. Cap, Bruce Wayne, Bane.

Just edited the OP you can't pick alternate reality versions of the same character I have which includes any version of Cap. Also explain why your team would beat mine in detail.

Fine.

Iron Fist, Moon Knight, Bruce Wayne, Bane.

Iron Fist solos. The end.

LOL this

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Fantomex solos.