DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathHero61

Rules:

• Needs exactly 4 characters for your team.
  • No one who can solo or stomp on ridiculous levels.
  • No omnipotent/telepathy/matter manipulators or time manipulators(unless they are on shadow the hedgehog's level at least, no further)/ no one who can bust continents or above/ect.. You get it? No over-powered people.(At most your characters have to be from any level up to mountain busters. your choices can be above mountain busters but not to high above to the point where they can bust continents.)
  • Any media source is welcome(comics/manga/book/ect..)
  • You can change you characters but only once or twice. not so many times in order for your benefit in the debate,
  • Fights are to the death, no BFR or incapacitation. Your team and my team both get 30 minutes of prep. your team has knowledge on my teams fullest abilities. My team gets limited knowledge.
  • Your team must consist of people who can die, no immortals. Logias from one piece cannot be included unless their logia is beatable and has a signficant weakness that my team can counter but still have trouble defeating.(meaning logias can be used as long as they are beatable by people with out haki, and if they are not overpowered chumps like enel or kizaru.)
  • Also, post reasons to as why your team would win. Don't just say "my team wins"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hiei(yu yu hakusho)

Aladdin(Magi)(Morals off.)

Emerl(sonic battle)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Starforce megaman(MegaMan Star Force)

Emerl is basically a combat robot that has over 4000 years of combat data stored in him, he can use any ability he sees another use, with each chaos emerald he gets more strong and more intelligent. At the end of the game he already had the combat data of shadow the hedgehog, sonic the hedgehog, amy rose, Miles prower, E102 chaos gamma, Chaos, rouge the bat, knuckles, and cream the rabbit. along with the final egg blaster canon which allows him to planet bust, buts thats unfair so im gonna do ultimate emerl before he absorbed the final egg blaster canon. With each ability he copies, he can easily improve it, proof of this is sonic's speed, he improved it to the point where he was faster than sonic. He can copy an ability by either taking the attacking or visualizing it. meaning seeing the technique first hand or getting hit by it.

As for hiei he would take to long to explain so he is a link to the wiki.

http://yuyuhakusho.wikia.com/wiki/Hiei

Starforce megaman is self explanatory if you look at gameplay and the plot and what not, but let me explain stats and what not, He has a great targeting system and can lock on to his enemies in order to make it easier for his attacks to land instantly, he has his own shield that protects him from non-physical attacks, and a megabuster to blast enemies that even has a rapid fire function, he has high physical strength decent speed, and great if not amazing durability he has multiple chips going from blaster chips all the way to sword chips and chips that summon enemies or rivals he defeated in the past, and much more. now for his multiple forms, im going to exclude black ace since its overpowered. but the rest of them are legit. Here is a video, im not sure if it will work for you since i been having problems with videos playing on comic vine so here is the link just in case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JPlGUPUUbg

As you can see Star force megaman can basically nuke the battlefield, that plus emerl's copy ability would be a devastating blow to your powerful team.

Oh and emerl's copy abilities weakness but at the same time strength is that if he cannot copy something that is physically possibly for him like Naruto's shadow clones, he will improvise by creating stuff or doing something vastly similar to the technique. Another example, tails in order to copy his flying ability he improvises by making him arms lighter then flaps them in a bird like fashion. He would not be able to copy at least 60 percent of aladdin's abilities.

Aladdin:

As a Magi, Aladdin is very powerful. He can use Magoi and several types of Magic to fight in a battle and can easily overpower strong fighters of high physical strength like Morgiana. It is revealed that he has always known the magic Ugo once used on his hands called Har-Har Infigar. Ugo taught him it just in case, so whenever Ugo used this magic, it was actually Aladdin that supplied the Magoi. He was told in Magnostadt that he is classified as a "Red Magician", one who specializes in flame and heat magic. Aladdin being a magi, can utilize the rukh, the souls of the undead to power his attacks and abilities to even higher scales.

Martial Artist

Myers has trained Aladdin in the basics of martial arts to improve his physical strength, which betters his ability to use magic.[36]

Wisdom of Solomon

It is a power that allows communication with anyone's rukh including those contained in the living and those of the dead. It also allows normal people to hear the will of Rukh and is able to see the past, present and future, through the use of Rukh. This power is also able to temporarily summon departed souls back to life as a way to say any last goodbyes. This, however, is very tiring to Aladdin. It allowed Aladdin to enter the body of Alibaba to get rid of a curse cast on him by Ithnan. According to Ithnan this power grants the person "Omniscience".

Djinn

Aladdin's Djinn was Ugo.[37] He is also Solomon's Djinn and is a heat Djinn.He was immense in size and very powerful in physical strength and power and is very swift and durable despite his size. He is no longer with aladdin, but aladdin makes up for it by making a special magic.

Magi

Borg

This is said to be the proof of a Magician. It is a defensive ability. It blocks out attacks with evil intentions. It also blocks out all physical attacks and magical attacks to some degree. It's strength, however, depends on the person. Aladdin is so skilled with it that he can distort his Borg to increase it's defense in a particular region.

Magic Tools

Aladdin also has a Magic Turban which he is usually wearing, but when needed, it can become a carpet which can also be used for flying. It can hold a lot of weight. After training at the Magnostadt Academy, Aladdin is now able to use Gravity Magic, he has removed the cloth from the jewel in his turban and using the magic in the jewel, he amplifies his own Gravity Magic. He can still summon the cloth so multiple persons can ride along with him.[38]

This is a Magic tool that forces the Magoi’s flow to go in a single direction.(Although it was used for it different purpose in the story, if he fights one of your teams, he can basically seal his true strength)

Heat Magic

Har-Har Infigar (Scorching Heat Double Palms)

A type of heat magic once used by Ugo. He usually uses it with Alibaba to support an affinity for fire. At the Magnostadt Academy, Aladdin had to use the Magoi Reverse Tool to stop him from gaining other people's magoi around, so he had to train his inner magoi. At first, the power output was minimal, only getting him in the 6th Kodor, but after two weeks it became gradually stronger, and after a month, it became stronger than his original, gaining him entrance in to the 1st Kodor.
Here is a link to its improvements as he trained all the way to the point where aladdin takes off the Magoi reverse tool. http://magi.wikia.com/wiki/Har-Har_Infigar

Har-Har Rasars (Scorching Heat Consecutive Bullets)

This is a magic with multiple heat balls that Aladdin can control individually that makes a small explosion upon contact. It is considered mid-level magic, it uses a lot of ceremonial orders.( he can do an attack similar to this with water and heat magic, and once it hits the target it not only harms the foe with boiling water, it makes thick steam which is good for hiding.)

No Caption Provided

Water Magic

Sharrar Raaki (Evaporation Baptism)

It is a magic that combines heat and water magic to heat up the water in an opponent's body, leaving/creating high temperature steam(sometimes it destroys the target on the insides, even if it doesn't this is ridiculously painful, doing something like this would harm the target on high scales.). After training at the Magnostadt Academy, Aladdin is now able to attack multiple targets at once at a considerable distance.

Sharrar Sarab (Water Mirror Mirage)

It is a water magic that creates a mirage by generating a refraction in the light thanks to high temperature streams. After training at the Magnostadt Academy, Aladdin is now able to create a mirror of the whole Academy.

Wind Magic

Asfal Riif (Piercing Wind)

This is a type of wind magic, where it appeared as a type of tornado like magic. After a year of training, he is now capable of lifting close to 50 people on a sheet in the air.

Light Magic

Flash (Light Ray)

This is a type of light magic that creates a beam of light like a laser to attack an opponent. Its no different from kizaru's(one piece character) light beam attacks.

Lightning Magic

Ramuzu (Thunder)

This magic creates a ball of lightning/thunder to attack the opponent.

Gravity Magic

Aladdin has learned Gravity Magic in order to float or fly he is so adept at it he moves at great speeds while employing this magic. It is further amplified when he uses the jewel from his Magic Turban.

Ugo

No Caption Provided
Aladdin has created a magic that uses gravity magic to gather and manipulate sand creating a clay copy of Ugo, his former Djinn, that is capable of great physical feats such as speed and strength.(far faster and possibly stronger than the original ugo) He has shown to be capable of channeling his magic through the dolls. And he can also Utilize magic through them like Har Har infigar.
He missed on purpose. it was a warning shot in order to make the opposing side stop attacking. this can most likely destroy the entire battlefield you are looking at in the panel. Based on how much he powered up this can destroy cities easily without a trace.
He missed on purpose. it was a warning shot in order to make the opposing side stop attacking. this can most likely destroy the entire battlefield you are looking at in the panel. Based on how much he powered up this can destroy cities easily without a trace.

Composite Magic

Hadika Hadeka (Resonating Staff)

Aladdin has learned an Aberrant Magic by creating a combination spell of Wind Magic and Sound Magic, this spell makes the air vibrate really fast and is capable of pulverizing stone with one touch. Also, it only uses a little amount of Magoi.He utilizes this magic in order to break through powerful defenses, he utilizes the technique allot during close combat, making him a big threat.

No Caption Provided

Thats my team folks.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mukuro (YYH)

Copycat

Parasite

Multiple Man/Riot

So....basically a clone army of Mukuros. Good luck.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Adaptoid (MARVEL)

BAAL (TYNON)

Armor Hazard (Epic Duel)

Doctor Doom (MARVEL)

BAAL and Armor Hazard will be my tanks and distractors (BAAL can take on hundreds of super human people at once while one shotting dozens upon dozens in Tynon) (Armor Hazard casually dumps on guys who easily tank bunker busters and orbital strikes with ease and regenerates health with every hit)

Doctor Doom with 30 min prep can use energy absorption devices (he used one to drain surfer) to absorb your teams energy attacks and even all their power if necessary while Super Adaptoid and the other two beat down your team in h2h)

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#4  Edited By kidman560

Deadpool vs Emerel (just like the taskmaster fight emeral wont be able to copy his moves plus the Healing factor)

GL Hal vs Star Force (his constructs should be equal to the chips that megaman has)

now im pretty sure Hei Hei is like a continent buster right (i think i heard that in another argument) So im gonna go with

Captain Britain Vs. Hiei ( yes this is the Captain Britain that held back the phoenix force

and for Aladin im go with X-23 with Trigger scent and beserker rage. (her healing factor plus the fact that with trigger scent and stuff she has no morals and all her stats increase a ton)

@deathhero61

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeathHero61

@kidman560 said:

Deadpool vs Emerel (just like the taskmaster fight emeral wont be able to copy his moves plus the Healing factor)

GL Hal vs Star Force (his constructs should be equal to the chips that megaman has)

now im pretty sure Hei Hei is like a continent buster right (i think i heard that in another argument) So im gonna go with

Captain Britain Vs. Hiei ( yes this is the Captain Britain that held back the phoenix force

and for Aladin im go with X-23 with Trigger scent and beserker rage. (her healing factor plus the fact that with trigger scent and stuff she has no morals and all her stats increase a ton)

@deathhero61

Hiei is not a continent buster. and if captain britain is then he cannot be on your team.

Plus Deadpool learned martial arts and has a very simple fighting style. swords and guns, Emerl can copy that without fail. same for grenades and etc. The healing factor would not be needed since in sonic battle emerl and the other characters are able to heal themselves. Plus emerl has copied enough data in order for him to heal him self completely in a span of 5-15 seconds. So he is irrelevant anywhere considering emerl has copied data of sonic the hedgehog who moves faster than sound and improved the data he collected by making him even faster than him, copied knuckles vast physical strength, copied rouge's ridiculously precise kicks and shockwaves and much more. Deadpool would lose badly.

Im gonna need feats and visual evidence of feats for X-23

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mukuro (YYH)

Copycat

Parasite

Multiple Man/Riot

Mukuro sounds interesting, but whats stopping aladdin from spamming Har Har infigar? or simply sending Giant clones of Ugo at the mukuro army? Also Aladdin has omniscience via wisdom of solomon, so i doubt he will be beaten easily, plus the rukh gives aladdin guidance, so he can be tabbed on whats happening during the battle. Before i can say how the rest of my team plays a factor against your team im gonna have to find out who they are exactly, can you give me info on what are their main abilities and feats? Once you do that i'll do more research on your team.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@kidman560 said:

Plus Deadpool learned martial arts and has a very simple fighting style. swords and guns, Emerl can copy that without fail.

You couldn't be more wrong. Taskmaster couldn't even keep up with Deadpool in a fight they had, because Deadpools style was so random. I don't think anyone could copy and effectively counter Deadpools style "without fail".

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kidman560

@deathhero61 said:

@kidman560 said:

@deathhero61

Hiei is not a continent buster. and if captain britain is then he cannot be on your team.

Plus Deadpool learned martial arts and has a very simple fighting style. swords and guns, Emerl can copy that without fail. same for grenades and etc. The healing factor would not be needed since in sonic battle emerl and the other characters are able to heal themselves. Plus emerl has copied enough data in order for him to heal him self completely in a span of 5-15 seconds. So he is irrelevant anywhere considering emerl has copied data of sonic the hedgehog who moves faster than sound and improved the data he collected by making him even faster than him, copied knuckles vast physical strength, copied rouge's ridiculously precise kicks and shockwaves and much more. Deadpool would lose badly.

First thanks to I like swords for having my back on deadpool. the second scan here is x-23 beating up on the Collector. so she is not to be trifled with. Captain Britain is not a continent buster but he did hold back the Phoenix Force. and since your pulling a Emeral with Sonic and all that thats fine. New Team

Captain Britain

Deadpool (herald of galactus), emeral can suck it

Gl Hal Jordan

X-23 Trigger scent

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

@kidman560 said:

Plus Deadpool learned martial arts and has a very simple fighting style. swords and guns, Emerl can copy that without fail.

You couldn't be more wrong. Taskmaster couldn't even keep up with Deadpool in a fight they had, because Deadpools style was so random. I don't think anyone could copy and effectively counter Deadpools style "without fail".

Emerl copies every single movement a fighter makes in combat, all the way to combat speed, jumps, blocks, and more. Plus even if you are right, Deadpool is only useful against emerl depending on his arsenal. And emerl combines every other combat style he copies and change them into completely new fighting styles, therefore making him completely unpredictable in combat. His immense durability and physical strength would also give him the edge considering he had enough force to create very small human sized tornadoes with his kicks and have a ridiculously strong block as well. Deadpool's healing factor would help though since its just as good as emerl's.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: yeah but if you see clearly i have changed deadpool to deadpool galactus's herald and if you want scans of that i have them but yeah he obliderates Emerl then.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@i_like_swords said:

@deathhero61 said:

@kidman560 said:

Emerl copies every single movement a fighter makes in combat, all the way to combat speed, jumps, blocks, and more. Plus even if you are right, Deadpool is only useful against emerl depending on his arsenal. And emerl combines every other combat style he copies and change them into completely new fighting styles, therefore making him completely unpredictable in combat. His immense durability and physical strength would also give him the edge considering he had enough force to create very small human sized tornadoes with his kicks and have a ridiculously strong block as well. Deadpool's healing factor would help though since its just as good as emerl's.

I don't remember saying Deadpool wins. I was just saying that he doesn't have "very simple fighting styles". His whole thing is that he's entirely unpredictable.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: yeah but if you see clearly i have changed deadpool to deadpool galactus's herald and if you want scans of that i have them but yeah he obliderates Emerl then.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DeathHero61

@kidman560: Besides her kicking the crap out of her foes, do you have speed feats, skill feats, or at least durability feats? Plus based on what your saying your team is interesting, but i really don't see how much of a threat they are in comparison to the rest of my team like Starforce megaman and Aladdin.

I checking out deadpool(herald of galactus) and it seems all he got was extra durability and energy beams. And it also seems that he can potentially planet bust and potentially solo my team, one of the rules was no one can solo. Plus if the battle was to take place wouldn't he kill his own teammates?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Mukuro (YYH)

Copycat

Parasite

Multiple Man/Riot

Mukuro sounds interesting, but whats stopping aladdin from spamming Har Har infigar? or simply sending Giant clones of Ugo at the mukuro army? Also Aladdin has omniscience via wisdom of solomon, so i doubt he will be beaten easily, plus the rukh gives aladdin guidance, so he can be tabbed on whats happening during the battle. Before i can say how the rest of my team plays a factor against your team im gonna have to find out who they are exactly, can you give me info on what are their main abilities and feats? Once you do that i'll do more research on your team.

Do you know YYH? Cause Mukuro cubstomped Hiei and is the strongest demon in the Makai making her whatever Sensui is x50 at least. She's stronger than Yomi even.

Multiple Man/Riot make clones whenever they're hit via kinetic energy, Parasite absorbs life energy and powers, and Copycat copies appearances and powers.

http://yuyuhakusho.wikia.com/wiki/Mukuro

Parasite:

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Rudolph_Jones_%28New_Earth%29

Multiple Man:

http://marvel.wikia.com/James_Madrox_%28Earth-616%29

Copy Cat:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Vanessa_Carlysle_%28Earth-616%29

Riot:

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Frederick_von_Frankenstein_%28New_Earth%29

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kidman560

@kidman560: Besides her kicking the crap out of her foes, do you have speed feats, skill feats, or at least durability feats? Plus based on what your saying your team is interesting, but i really don't see how much of a threat they are in comparison to the rest of my team like Starforce megaman and Aladdin.

I checking out deadpool(herald of galactus) and it seems all he got was extra durability and energy beams. And it also seems that he can potentially planet bust and potentially solo my team, one of the rules was no one can solo. Plus if the battle was to take place wouldn't he kill his own teammates?

ok ill redo my strategy.

X-23 equals clone of wolverine only better. and dude she beat the collector thats impressive. here she takes an explosion. and she still goes after alladin

Ok deadpool goes after megaman. (im not sure megaman can kill him)

Captain Britain goes after Emerl. now captain britain can go past the speed of sound. and hes incredibly durable (stoped the phoenix force, punched the head off a skrull lands a plane)

i am replacing GL with Doc Strange, this guy beats the crap of heie or whatever. plus his force fields will give protection to my team

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@deathhero61: Could I join, mate? I ain't sure how this works.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By SMXLR8

I havea team but I only need one character LOL =D

Jio - could solo

frank

signum

Saber with Avalon

Edit - no need to explain just my team wins NUFF SAID

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

@darkraiden said:

Mukuro (YYH)

Copycat

Parasite

Multiple Man/Riot

Do you know YYH? Cause Mukuro cubstomped Hiei and is the strongest demon in the Makai making her whatever Sensui is x50 at least. She's stronger than Yomi even.

Multiple Man/Riot make clones whenever they're hit via kinetic energy, Parasite absorbs life energy and powers, and Copycat copies appearances and powers.

http://yuyuhakusho.wikia.com/wiki/Mukuro

Parasite:

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Rudolph_Jones_%28New_Earth%29

Multiple Man:

http://marvel.wikia.com/James_Madrox_%28Earth-616%29

Copy Cat:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Vanessa_Carlysle_%28Earth-616%29

Riot:

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Frederick_von_Frankenstein_%28New_Earth%29

Ok im looking at your team and i have a few questions:

1.If parisite were to fight aladdin, would his powers work? since his abilities are magic not natural forces.

2. Does copycat have good reaction time feats and durability feats? If not then i don't see whats stopping hiei from speed blitzing, or the rest of the team giving minor support.

3. Can Madrox die legitimately because based on sources he is a peak human, plus with each hit or movement he duplicates clones, although he controlled this there is nothing stopping him from turning this mechanic on.

Parisite seems to be beatable, as long as you stay away from him, of allow him to waste his energy trying to get in close quarters. Since megaman has allot of attacks that can be absorbed by parisite, aladdin is better off going against him while giving minor support to his teammates.

Until durability and reaction feats are shown hiei speedblitzs copycat.

And i did some more research im not sure if im wrong or right, but as long as emerl wipes them all out before more clones are produced, he should not have to much trouble, the problem is him multiplying the amount of mukuros on your team.

Starforce megaman should be able to take on mukuro. He has great speed and durability feats. Plus with Red joker, he can keep his shoulder blasters set following mukuro while megaman attempts to hit him from afar. considering how threatening he is up close with the 3rd dimension slicing and what not.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

1. I need to see Starforce megaman's speed and durability because Sensui is a calc'd country buster, planet buster by statements. Mukuro's over 50x stronger than him (Hie's like 30x) and has dimension cutting attacks.

2. Hiei can't blitz because Mukuro will protect them

3. Multiple Man's copies have died I think it's sharp stuff over blunt stuff.

4. Parasite has copied all types of things magic shouldn't matter.

The main thing should be Mukuro keeping your team busy as copycat copies Multiple Man and Parasite and Parasite absorbs her clone or something similar. Now everyone except Mukuro can make clones, so Parasite/Copycat touch Mukuro while she's holding your team back, maybe by spamming clones themselves, and they touch her, and now have her powers. So it's clones upon clones of Mukuro.

Also you should know YYH EOS is calced at mach 350+ at least.

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@deathhero61: I did read the rules but I was just confirming if I could play or not because I am new to this. I'll update my four characters, etc. soon.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DeathHero61

@darkraiden said:

@deathhero61:

1. I need to see Starforce megaman's speed and durability because Sensui is a calc'd country buster, planet buster by statements. Mukuro's over 50x stronger than him (Hie's like 30x) and has dimension cutting attacks.

2. Hiei can't blitz because Mukuro will protect them

3. Multiple Man's copies have died I think it's sharp stuff over blunt stuff.

4. Parasite has copied all types of things magic shouldn't matter.

The main thing should be Mukuro keeping your team busy as copycat copies Multiple Man and Parasite and Parasite absorbs her clone or something similar. Now everyone except Mukuro can make clones, so Parasite/Copycat touch Mukuro while she's holding your team back, maybe by spamming clones themselves, and they touch her, and now have her powers. So it's clones upon clones of Mukuro.

Also you should know YYH EOS is calced at mach 350+ at least.

1. SM managed to escape a black hole if i recall correctly.(that takes durability and speed) Plus in the same video i posted for SM he is moving at high speeds when dodging attacks and has a special lock on feature, that you will see in that video, if i had to take a guess thats at least sonic or super sonic speed. hypersonic may be stretching it. Plus unless you put some form of restriction to make it equal, then mukuro can most likely solo considering his durability and power is far above sensui.

2. What about emerl? he is faster than hiei and mukuro. Considering he copied data from both shadow and sonic. and improved it.

3. What exactly does that mean?

4. Has there been any times where he actually absorbed magic? plus their is also the rukh. aladdin using the rukh is no different from ermac from Mortal kombat. they are sort of like souls. Plus multiple man is human so couldn't aladdin destroy him all at once by heating up the fluids in his body? he was shown to use this on multiple targets. Plus can he absorb earth? like sand or rock? because emerl has geokinesis while aladdin still can summon multiple fast, strong, ugo clones. made and harden to high extents with earth, like shown in the scans.

It seems that your team heavily relies on mukuro. If my team utilizes prep, then they can probably take the battle, SM can summon past enemies via mega cards(i believe thats what they are called.) and simply use red joker to stomp the others from afar, plus i would like to know. besides waiting it out, how has people defeated parasite in the past? Despite barely being able to touch any one on my team it seems the same can be applied for my team since copy cat and multiple man will basically have a army of copy cat parasites. i say your team takes it 7/10 Since 3/4 of your team's durability is at most above average, while mukuro is the most sufficient fighter, if mukuro slips up once, his team will be destroyed, starforce megaman has a large ass arsenal up and ready for utilization, aladdin has many tricks up his sleeve as well, and starforce megaman can basically nuke the army of multiple men so they don't provide extra support while emerl will be all over the place blitzing, mukuro is fast but won't be able to protect them all at once. Plus it seems that parasite can still be harmed by normal means, parasite just has to grab his opponents, in order to suck their life energy away. not like he absorbs life energy through skin contact. It seems that as soon as copy cat gets Madrox's and parasite's abilities they are a non-factor.(just saying) Aladdin can still immoblize the clone army or simply dust them them. I will admit you chose a troublesome character.

I also forgot, thanks for reminding me,(your copycat plan just gave me a spark of inspiration.) Emerl can simply set bombs, in multiple places using their prep time, and emerl can copy any abilities my team has, especially SM and add it too his databanks, giving him more combat potential to his fighting styles. I also forgot to mention, according to emerl's databanks, emerl can reach the clouds simply by jumping, so with that, he can use the sky to add momentum to his physical attacks. (did i mention that emerl punches/kicks so hard he can split hydrogen atoms? therefore causing small explosions? Plus knuckles, the one he copied and improved that technique from, uses earth elemental spirits, for things like healing or blocking, so with geokinesis, emerl can add more strength to his blows.) Because of the chaos emeralds and the combat data he gathered, his combat potential is limitless, and constantly improves the more he battles. Making him a big threat, even for mukuro, as a country buster/planet buster. And if mukuro does try to destroy the planet he would end up killing his team mates, emerl has shown utlization of teleportation one of shadow's basic techniques, so if he wants too he can teleport his team to space instantly right after mukuro destroys the planet, its assumable that aladdin can breathe in space, and SM has been in space on several occasions, but im not sure about hiei. but i seriously doubt after using 30 minutes of prep, that someone like mukuro would resort to planet busting.

Honestly i find it hard for my team to win but at the same time i find it hard for them to lose.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

@kidman560 said:

@deathhero61

First thanks to I like swords for having my back on deadpool. the second scan here is x-23 beating up on the Collector. so she is not to be trifled with. Captain Britain is not a continent buster but he did hold back the Phoenix Force. and since your pulling a Emeral with Sonic and all that thats fine. New Team

Captain Britain

Gl Hal Jordan

X-23 Trigger scent

Like i said before herald of galactus cannot be used he can potentially solo and potentially planet bust. Although the heat would not affect hiei. Plus although i said he can potentially solo, what feats DP(HOG) has is stopping emerl, hell anyone from my team from speed blitzing?

That point blank explosion is nothing compared to Starforce megaman's attacks, considering you broke the rules with herald of galactus, i should use black ace megaman, but anyone on my team could still blitz or immobilize deadpool, or x-23(based on the scans) Anyway let me hear about Captain Britain and Hal jordan. I know Hal jordan is pretty damn powerful but what is the fullest extent of his abilities, and what is his feats, as for CB tell me what his feats are besides tanking a specific attack, tell me what stats or abilities he has that gives your team an advantage.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kidman560

@kidman560 said:

@deathhero61 said:

@kidman560 said:

@deathhero61

Captain Britain

Gl Hal Jordan

X-23 Trigger scent

Like i said before herald of galactus cannot be used he can potentially solo and potentially planet bust. Although the heat would not affect hiei. Plus although i said he can potentially solo, what feats DP(HOG) has is stopping emerl, hell anyone from my team from speed blitzing?

That point blank explosion is nothing compared to Starforce megaman's attacks, considering you broke the rules with herald of galactus, i should use black ace megaman, but anyone on my team could still blitz or immobilize deadpool, or x-23(based on the scans) Anyway let me hear about Captain Britain and Hal jordan. I know Hal jordan is pretty damn powerful but what is the fullest extent of his abilities, and what is his feats, as for CB tell me what his feats are besides tanking a specific attack, tell me what stats or abilities he has that gives your team an advantage.

dudem i changed my strategy and team

ok cap britain scans are here

even smacks around thor for a bit so he should be able to handle Emerl. also punches the head off a HYPERION skrull. that is a feat my friend.

ok X-23 can survive a building explosion (i posted a scan of this) so i dont see alladin beating her

she can see invisible enemies, beat lady Deathstroke and survive a building explosion

Deadpool stays the same except he goes after Megman (dont think he can do it i have scans here ill post them)

so deadpool is by no meaning a weakling.

and i replaced GL Hal with Strange to go for Heie or whatever. and if you dont think strange can be heie you have lost your mind

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: You switched to doctor strange? Ok. you used up your last team switch up. any attempt to switch it around any longer and you will be DQ meaning you will be ignored and all your comments, will be flagged.(if i remember to flag them anyway.)

Ok here we go.

Strange is also powerful although he has vast potential, he is only at average human condition. meaning if he get hit by even one attack from anyone on my team he is screwed. Although he has time manipulation, so does emerl, he has copied many of shadow's chaos control techniques, some like chaos magic where he can choose specific area to rip a small portion of time and space fabric therefore causing an immense force to hit where ever emerl chooses, plus aladdin has omniscience so he will know of strange's abilties using his team's 30 minutes of prep time, you say that britain moves at the speed of sound, but sonic the hedgehog and shadow the hedgehog move at mach5+ and emerl has surpass those speeds. by at least 10x due to the acceleration boost upgrade. and the 7 chaos emeralds. I been thinking it over, and it seems that none of your team, not even someone as powerful as DP(HOG) could beat my team, since deadpool is basically a idiot, HOG version is doing nothing but riding a hoverboard, and blasting things, and shown none of his usual combat skills what so ever. meaning despite his immense power he is basically useless, and aladdin can protect his team with his borg. especially since he can create it within a certain region.

Hiei could turn deadpool to dust with his flames, therefore forcing him to regenerate for the majority of the battle. leaving the rest of his team vunerable to my team. X-23(based on scans you showed me) is useless against anyone on my team, since despite the durability feat you showed me, everyone on my team has higher destructive capacity than what x-23 tanked.

Captain britain is strong, but his biggest weakness is that his power depends on his confidence, i'm pretty sure aladdin can go deep into his darkest secrets and make Britain relive those memories in his head via solomon's wisdom, aladdin has done this to several including judal. Once his confidence has been erased, aladdin could destroy him.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kidman560

@kidman560: You switched to doctor strange? Ok. you used up your last team switch up. any attempt to switch it around any longer and you will be DQ meaning you will be ignored and all your comments, will be flagged.(if i remember to flag them anyway.)

Ok here we go.

Strange is also powerful although he has vast potential, he is only at average human condition. meaning if he get hit by even one attack from anyone on my team he is screwed. Although he has time manipulation, so does emerl, he has copied many of shadow's chaos control techniques, some like chaos magic where he can choose specific area to rip a small portion of time and space fabric therefore causing an immense force to hit where ever emerl chooses, plus aladdin has omniscience so he will know of strange's abilties using his team's 30 minutes of prep time, you say that britain moves at the speed of sound, but sonic the hedgehog and shadow the hedgehog move at mach5+ and emerl has surpass those speeds. by at least 10x due to the acceleration boost upgrade. and the 7 chaos emeralds. I been thinking it over, and it seems that none of your team, not even someone as powerful as DP(HOG) could beat my team, since deadpool is basically a idiot, HOG version is doing nothing but riding a hoverboard, and blasting things, and shown none of his usual combat skills what so ever. meaning despite his immense power he is basically useless, and aladdin can protect his team with his borg. especially since he can create it within a certain region.

Hiei could turn deadpool to dust with his flames, therefore forcing him to regenerate for the majority of the battle. leaving the rest of his team vunerable to my team. X-23(based on scans you showed me) is useless against anyone on my team, since despite the durability feat you showed me, everyone on my team has higher destructive capacity than what x-23 tanked.

Captain britain is strong, but his biggest weakness is that his power depends on his confidence, i'm pretty sure aladdin can go deep into his darkest secrets and make Britain relive those memories in his head via solomon's wisdom, aladdin has done this to several including judal. Once his confidence has been erased, aladdin could destroy him.

you clearly dont know a lot about strange this guy took a hit from the Juggernaut and was fine. her let me provide some scans for you to enlighten you

No Caption Provided

Here he increases the things speed much like hed be doing for all of my team (sure it only works for a short wile but thats all they need). So X-23 just went to super fast Killer bye bye alladin, Deadpool just went and stuck a sword in megamans back before he could react. and Since alladin is dead Captain Britain should be fine with his confidence now and goes to hold of Emerl. Doc Stranges magic far outwieghs heie so she goes plus strange can put shields around my team to protect them.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: I already said that everyone on my team can do allot more than an exploding building. Emerl is faster than captain britain, and has too much in his arsenal to be beat by him, and plus emerl would have used his prep to copy all of the teams abilties except aladdin's. giving him hiei's speed and physical strength and powerful flame abilties which were able to turn its targets into dust., giving him all of Starforce megaman's weapons and powers, and combining them into his fighting style, just think, first he does martial arts then kick boxing, then slices and dices, then nuke Britain to oblivion.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kidman560

@kidman560: I already said that everyone on my team can do allot more than an exploding building. Emerl is faster than captain britain, and has too much in his arsenal to be beat by him, and plus emerl would have used his prep to copy all of the teams abilties except aladdin's. giving him hiei's speed and physical strength and powerful flame abilties which were able to turn its targets into dust., giving him all of Starforce megaman's weapons and powers, and combining them into his fighting style, just think, first he does martial arts then kick boxing, then slices and dices, then nuke Britain to oblivion.

What part of Increased speed do you not understand. Captain Britain starts at the Speed of sound his speed would be increased. you still havent explained how you are gonna take out Doc strange. or how you are gonna get through the shields he puts around my team before my team kills yours (again speed boost)

No Caption Provided

here is doctor Strange beating HoM Wanda

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DeathHero61

@deathhero61 said:

Ok here we go.

you clearly dont know a lot about strange this guy took a hit from the Juggernaut and was fine. her let me provide some scans for you to enlighten you

No Caption Provided

Here he increases the things speed much like hed be doing for all of my team (sure it only works for a short wile but thats all they need). So X-23 just went to super fast Killer bye bye alladin, Deadpool just went and stuck a sword in megamans back before he could react. and Since alladin is dead Captain Britain should be fine with his confidence now and goes to hold of Emerl. Doc Stranges magic far outwieghs heie so she goes plus strange can put shields around my team to protect them.

First off, Physical attacks won't work on aladdin's borg which blocks most physical and non-physical attacks, so no bye bye aladdin, plus aladdin is allot faster than that scan you just showed me, so is the rest of my team. Megaman has too much durability for a sword in his back to kill him or even hurt him, plus, megaman has great reflexes, then is not a doubt in my mind that he won't dodge it.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

The fact that you think x-23 stands a chance against Starforce megaman is hilarious. Aladdin's powers are too strong for x-23 as well. As soon as the battle start your team will get blitzed. britain is the only one who can stand a chance. but he will eventually get beat.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: dude i didnt want to have to do this but umm. Behold the Power of Strange (yeah im pulling a thedarklordpandamonium)

No Caption Provided

lets let this scan sink in

also another

No Caption Provided

you know i really added him as a joke but then you let me add him. you must know nothing about Strange to have let me even think about debating him. But yeah i broke the rules strange solos your whole team sorry.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

What part of Increased speed do you not understand. Captain Britain starts at the Speed of sound his speed would be increased. you still havent explained how you are gonna take out Doc strange. or how you are gonna get through the shields he puts around my team before my team kills yours (again speed boost)

No Caption Provided

here is doctor Strange beating HoM Wanda

Emerl moves faster than sonic and shadow who surpass the speed of sound by 5 times. Hiei is definitely faster than sound, and based on the videos i shown you for SM, SM defeinitely goes faster than sound as well, Aladdin can affect his own gravity, so of course he is fast, plus speed is not a factor in order to beat my team since, they all have great reflexes and defenses. Aladdin's defenses are already set up at the start of the battle, and with prep SM can set up a small forcefield for himself. Hiei won't even flinch from any of your team's attacks anyway. and emerl with the 30 minutes of prep will already have explosives set all over the battlefield. Strange can get blitzed either way, despite how overpowered he is. he does not have the reflexes to dodge anybody on my team's attacks.

There is nothing you stated or shown that tells me your team can beat mine, the speed increasing is useless since its not that big of a increase and its only for a few seconds, SM has fought people who are faster than everyone on your team, and tanked far stronger attacks and has a better arsenal, strange can get beat at the start of the battle no matter how you look at it, plus why don't i be a idiot like you are being, and use overpowered abilities? i'd give SM black ace(black hole manipulation and light speed) and i'd give emerl final egg blaster,(planet buster)(im just giving a example, im not really doing that) Plus i never said you can use strange, i said even if he does defy the rules i set, and he can be used, he would still get blitzed since he shown no speed feats, or great durability feats, or reflexes feats, that stop anyone on my team from instantly killing him.

Britain can bench press like 90 tons right? emerl can can copy that kind of physical strength in a heartbeat. Plus he will already have all of SM weapons, powers and more. Britain cannot outspeed someone who utilzes chaos control, which is speed 0. (meaning its equivalent to the speed force) And be fair and follow the rules, don't just say he wins, the only thing you gave me was the speed increase he gave the thing, there is nothing showing in that scan, that was as fast or faster than mach speeds. let alone sound. and its a few seconds. The characters i chose have good enough reflexes to dodge people who move at the speed of sound or far faster. There is still no one on our team except britain who can stop aladdin from summoning 3 ugos then have them stomp on your team. There is no one stopping Starforce Megaman and Emerl from nuking the crap out of your team. And there is still no one on your team aside to stop hiei from turning you team to ash with his flames.

Loading Video...

That was subzero temperatures, something that no one except possibly Britain(with some pain) can tank on your team. Hiei was faking pain the entire time. That was 16 slashes in only a second. Whats stopping him from blitzing your team? please tell me.

Loading Video...

There is nothing that you showed me that proves that Anyone on your team can hurt hiei. Bui's ki infused punches and energy blasts can bust small mountains, hiei tanked that, and at one point, hiei got hit by his own attack which is known turning targets into complete ash. Hiei simply powering up can cause weather abnormalities.

Loading Video...

Hiei has shown to be immune to all kinds of fire, due to his fire demon physiology. There is nothing, and i mean nothing, showing that anyone on your team can kill hiei. let alone emerl or aladdin or Starforce megaman.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

As you can see he has fought people who are far faster and stronger than anyone on your team, and reacted to their fast attacks. those guys are obviously faster than sound. Speed increasing will not be a big deal. Rouge and acidace being one of the fastest he fought. Also he can increase his own speed and strength as well. One other thing, megaman can simply set up paralyzing panels, so even if your team tries to get close with their speed, they will touch the panels and get paralyzed, allowing my team to stomp even more.(only Britain and strange can fly.) x-23 and deadpool will have to get in close quarters to make a blow. And emerl is physically capable of copying all these stats and techniques from megaman, which is even worse for your team considering he already has immense speed and power from all the data he gathered. Getting more combat data from hiei, Starforce megaman and to some extent aladdin. Making emerl a huge threat.

You have still yet to prove to me your team beats mine.(strange or no strange) all you did was contradict yourself, and made invalid and irrelevant statements and claims.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Adaptoid (MARVEL)

BAAL (TYNON)

Armor Hazard (Epic Duel)

Doctor Doom (MARVEL)

BAAL and Armor Hazard will be my tanks and distractors (BAAL can take on hundreds of super human people at once while one shotting dozens upon dozens in Tynon) (Armor Hazard casually dumps on guys who easily tank bunker busters and orbital strikes with ease and regenerates health with every hit)

Doctor Doom with 30 min prep can use energy absorption devices (he used one to drain surfer) to absorb your teams energy attacks and even all their power if necessary while Super Adaptoid and the other two beat down your team in h2h)

What are their feats? Doctor doom seems interesting, i forgot everything i know about him though, can you give me some refreshers on his feats(physical,skill,speed,durability, and reflexes showcases) and powers? I don't see how hiei and emerl can be beaten in close combat, can i see some scans of their close combat skills? because emerl has multiple fighters styles in his data base, and he can mix his own styles making him unpredictable, since with the multiple styles he can create in fighting, his combat potential and skill is limitless. Hiei is self explanatory if you see the fights he is usually in. Massive durability, ridiculous high level speeds, along with high physical strength and high level precision. Aladdin is the biggest threat to your team. Since his arsenal is huge, with my prep not only im going to have aladdin, megaman, and hiei teach emerl all their techniques(that are possible for him to learn) emerl and starforce megaman are going to set multiple bombs and traps, which include cracker bombs, small drill mines.(Mines that are drilled into the ground, they are basically invisible when set.) paralyze panels, and so on. and these can be hidden using grass stage. Plus with the prep my team has, aladdin is going to keep tabs on everyone on his team and everyone on your team via the rukh(to sum it up without a long ass explanation basically the souls of the dead that grant aladdin power.) Starforce megaman's arsenal is pretty big. and megaman is usually quick on the draw with his weapons.