Beat my team of Xenos.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Keenko

You get a team of 5 street level characters who are sent to kill a group of xenos before they get out of control. Your team gets basic knowledge on xenos, but do not know the particular xenos they are facing or the number of Xenos they are fighting.

My team consist of:

No Caption Provided

• Lead Alien (Resurrection)
  • Specimen 6 (Aliens vs Predator)
  • Grid (Alien vs Predator)
  • Dragon (Alien 3)
  • Drone (Isolation)
  • Predalien (Requiem)
  • Drone (Evolution)
  • 5 Warriors

Rules:

• Nobody at Spiderman level.
  • No magic or crazy stuff like that.
  • No bfr or just blowing up the building that they're in.
  • No jobbing or CIS on either side, perfect teamwork, etc.
  • Fight takes place here, middle of the night, both teams get 15 minutes prep before you have to go inside.
No Caption Provided

Bonus round: My team gets an extra 20 Warriors.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Master Chief with forerunner weapons, with thruster pack, active camo, and hologram. Done huehue

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat family takes this

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@saiyan77: How?

@killerwasp: Nah, he'd get overwhelmed. Plus the hologram and active camo would be useless. :b I'm not super knowledgeable about Halo tho, so feel free to prove me wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: Forerunner weapons one shot, period, they make pred weapons look like toys, MC can move very quick around 32 mph or so, so he isnt that slow, but can move even faster with cortana. Cortana also basically map hacks and chief will know where all xenos are at. Xenos also dont know the different between a hologram and the real MC because they have no way of telling, and active camo, they can't see him, if they do oh well. Regardless he also has a jet pack that moves very very fast, so the aliens honestly have no way of touching him. Also did i mention forerunner weapons? He does fine, but i aint arguing with the thread maker, im just saying MC under these terms does fine.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ironshinobi88

Master Chief with forerunner weapons, with thruster pack, active camo, and hologram. Done huehue

I'd say that, and Black Panther PrE KOTD, His gear more than enough makes up for enhanced stats.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine solos. GG

Avatar image for oppagangnamstyle19
oppagangnamstyle19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

snake eyes

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wut

:( Where are the alien protagonist from the glorious AvP computer games? The best of the best of the AvP? The Alien Drone in AvP 2 (computer game) was the only time I ever truly felt like a Xenomorph drone. Awesomecampaign, amazing game. AvP released on Xbox in.. 2010ish? Did not live up to their reputation. That was back when facehuggers were truly terrifying to run into. Not like the Xbox game where you just button mashed to get them off, pish posh that is, in the computer game, it was scuttle, scuttle, you dead. One second open screen, the next, facehugger in your face and dead. Fighting them as a human was utterly nerve wracking. I felt utterly superhuman in the Xbox version as a human when I could push the facehuggers off since I had nothing to fear anymore.

Once you had been through the fires of AvP 2 (and the expansion Primal Hunt), the Xbox one was a let down and an utter breeze.

Anyways (God, AvP 2 for computer was such a great game... need to get it from steam sometime) back to the op:

In this case:

Randy Pitchford

Stephen Bahl

Steven Jones

Brian Martel

Randy Pitchford

GG, no respawn.

No Caption Provided