Beat my team of omega level mutants! If you can! >:)

• 79 results
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

actually, none who is not above Eternity can clear this..

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By BringnIt
@mrtrevorguy said:

what about Captain Universe Silver Surfer?

No Caption Provided
Interesting choice.  What upgrades did Surfer get with the unipower?
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@lord_oraculous016 said:

actually, none who is not above Eternity can clear this..

Fixed.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By daak1212

Like none of the people here can actually clear this. Did I really see Wesker in one of these fights? smh

Im using Doctor Solar or Michael Jordan

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
No Caption Provided
kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By kcaz

amazo. he will get stronger every round, especially at round 4,where he copies phoenix force

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GrandSymbiote94: are you referring to the Chaos King or Doctor Strange? anyways, i don't think they'll be able to handle the Team.. Doctor Strange even at Classic Levels would go down hard against the Scarlet Witch at HoM levels.. and the Chaos King despite his great powers and serves as the anti-thesis of Eternity was thrown spiraling down when creation took place.. and we all know that the Phoenix force is the fire that sparked creation and filled the firmament with life..

TheNovaForce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TheNovaForce

spawn

pinkmomen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By pinkmomen
No Caption Provided
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Chaos Prime
@daak1212 said:

Like none of the people here can actually clear this. Did I really see Wesker in one of these fights? smh

My choice the Fury has already beaten MJJ so y not the others? :-)
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Chaos Prime said:

the Fury defeated MJJ by teleporting him in the void spaces between dimensions where reality doesn't exist so therefore MJJ can't use his powers.. reality warpers are different from each other.. the Scarlet Witch is able to warp reality by affecting probabilities and chaos magic.. this suggest that Wanda doesn't need existing reality to use her powers.. only possibilities which are basically endless.. also, remember the Chaos Wave? it was the unleashed when the Scarlet Witch tore off the fabric of space and time, which then affected the spaces between realities.. also, the WPOTC exist beyond all forms of realities, in a realm of the spirit and imagination.. i don't think the furry can do the same thing to them..

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Chaos Prime said:
@daak1212 said:

That (and because it survived universal explosion and fight in Otherworld against Omniversal guardians) is why it is above Eternity.
Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@czarny_samael666 said:

@Chaos Prime said:

@daak1212 said:

That (and because it survived universal explosion and fight in Otherworld against Omniversal guardians) is why it is above Eternity.
Yeah but the Omniversal Guardians don't have Omniversal power, those are self appointed titles because of their ability to watch things throughout the omniverse, and that only happened when the lighthouse was projected throughout.  Merlyn took the power of the matrix and was the most powerful being in Otherworld, yet Necrom originated the idea of tapping that power to begin with and he decided it was nothing compared to the Phoenix.  Merlyn (an omniversal guardian) was afraid of Necrom with only a fraction of the Phoenix which is why he manipulated events to have Rachel fight him.  So don't let that title lead you to believe it has anything to do with their power level, the Adversary was a potential universal threat and Roma (guardian at the time) was no match for him.  
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By czarny_samael666
@LordOfAllHumans said:
@czarny_samael666 said:

@Chaos Prime said:

@daak1212 said:

Yeah but the Omniversal Guardians don't have Omniversal power, those are self appointed titles because of their ability to watch things throughout the omniverse, and that only happened when the lighthouse was projected throughout.  Merlyn took the power of the matrix and was the most powerful being in Otherworld, yet Necrom originated the idea of tapping that power to begin with and he decided it was nothing compared to the Phoenix.  Merlyn (an omniversal guardian) was afraid of Necrom with only a fraction of the Phoenix which is why he manipulated events to have Rachel fight him.  So don't let that title lead you to believe it has anything to do with their power level, the Adversary was a potential universal threat and Roma (guardian at the time) was no match for him.  
Yet, they had weapons pwoerfull enough to destroy universe with one shot. That is how Merlyn killed MJJ-238.
omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By omegablast452

Final Wars Godzilla solo's

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@czarny_samael666 said:
@LordOfAllHumans said:
@czarny_samael666 said:

@Chaos Prime said:

@daak1212 said:

Yet, they had weapons pwoerfull enough to destroy universe with one shot. That is how Merlyn killed MJJ-238.
 a weapon based on a weapon that Galactus created, the CN is their weapon, the UN is his.  Still doesn't make fighting them a feat that places one above Eternity.  Powerwise they are not anywhere near the level of power that their self appointed stations would suggest, Saturnyne is the omniversal majestrix, and she is a regular human, so if somebody kills her are they above Eternity?
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#67  Edited By Supreme Marvel
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Supreme Marvel said:

Elaine Belloc.

She is completly connected to The Presence ;)

@LordOfAllHumans said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
 a weapon based on a weapon that Galactus created, the CN is their weapon, the UN is his.  Still doesn't make fighting them a feat that places one above Eternity.  Powerwise they are not anywhere near the level of power that their self appointed stations would suggest, Saturnyne is the omniversal majestrix, and she is a regular human, so if somebody kills her are they above Eternity?
It is rather about power that they can use in battle (not simple fist one, but rather similar to what Maximus in Inhumans is doing), so killing her wouldn't be that feat (at least I don't know any of her durability feats), but The Fury survived that attack, so it doesn't matter how they attacked him. It matters how powerfull the attack was.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By whacknasty
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Supreme Marvel said:

Elaine Belloc.

@LordOfAllHumans said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
It is rather about power that they can use in battle (not simple fist one, but rather similar to what Maximus in Inhumans is doing), so killing her wouldn't be that feat (at least I don't know any of her durability feats), but The Fury survived that attack, so it doesn't matter how they attacked him. It matters how powerfull the attack was.
it was a universal attack, you mentioned that, I don't disagree with that, but then you bring them up using the word "and" as if to say fighting them is also a feat that would place you above Eternity, it's not.  Her durability is not much since she broke her hand hitting Brian, that would appear to me to be regular human, a superhuman would not have broken their hand.  He survived their attack, which is not omniversal, only universal, and he didn't survive it so much as he escaped to 616, he only escaped by the skin of his teeth, he lost limbs in the process, but Earth 238 was not destroyed and he was left standing, he ran away from the destruction and was nearly destroyed himself.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By czarny_samael666
@whacknasty said:

Um...

Protege?

Above Eternity as well.

@LordOfAllHumans said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Supreme Marvel said:

Elaine Belloc.

@LordOfAllHumans said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
it was a universal attack, you mentioned that, I don't disagree with that, but then you bring them up using the word "and" as if to say fighting them is also a feat that would place you above Eternity, it's not.  Her durability is not much since she broke her hand hitting Brian, that would appear to me to be regular human, a superhuman would not have broken their hand.  He survived their attack, which is not omniversal, only universal, and he didn't survive it so much as he escaped to 616, he only escaped by the skin of his teeth, he lost limbs in the process, but Earth 238 was not destroyed and he was left standing, he ran away from the destruction and was nearly destroyed himself.

He also killed all heroes there and survive what MJJ could throw at him.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By whacknasty

@czarny_samael666: Crap...lol. This is a bit harder than I first thought...

the renegade Doctor?

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@czarny_samael666 said:
@whacknasty said:

Um...

Protege?

Above Eternity as well.

@LordOfAllHumans said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Supreme Marvel said:

Elaine Belloc.

@LordOfAllHumans said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
He also killed all heroes there and survive what MJJ could throw at him.
So that makes him above Eternity?  You do know that Captain UK destroyed the Fury right?  So is now Captain UK above Eternity?  It only stopped MJJ because it found his weakness, he was then lobotomized, he wasn't over powered, it seems the reason why it took them to destroy 238 to get rid of that Jaspers was not because they couldn't stop him, but because they were to lazy to find out how, remember Saturnyne was on trial about that MJJ a decision was made and that was to wipe out a universe, when we all know that is not what it takes to be rid of him, that was overkill, not the only answer.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#74  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Could uses take my name out of your comments? Because am getting loads of inbox messages.

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By heymanjack

Pre-Retcon Molecule Man.

Battling Beyonder
Battling Beyonder
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By sandiego008
I'm not pointing ... thats a hand gun sucka!
I'm not pointing ... thats a hand gun sucka!
Cdogleroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Cdogleroy

Love the fury :)

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers