#1 Posted by *Void* (870 posts) - - Show Bio

It has been decided that the new age of mutants have failed in reaching supremacy, so now a group of some of the oldest living mutants have decided to dominate the human race. Make a team of eleven mutants to defeat them.

Rules: Three days prep, No mutants above Magneto/Xavier, no reality bending technology, fight to the death, no pis,cis,bfr

My Team: Azazel, Exodus,Selene,Apocalypse,Mr Sinister

#2 Posted by calltomagic (64 posts) - - Show Bio

1-magneto 2-wolverine 3-icman 4-forge 5-gene gray 6-cyclops 7-havoc 8- prof x 9-shodow cat 10- sabertooth 10-sabertooth

#3 Posted by SoA (5243 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Mimic (exiles)

2. Blink(exiles)

3.Angel (current)

4.Nocturne

5. Elixir

6. Howlett (X-treme X-men)

7. Squirrel Girl

8. Psylocke

9. Sunfire (AoA)

10. magnus

11. Genesis

#4 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2387 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. I'm a mutant at heart, so me plus my "powers," spear and sword would be fantastic.
  2. Fabian Cortez (Acolytes), the only reason I have him is because he could enhance my "powers" so I can fight on even ground with Apocalypse..
  3. X-Man (Nate Grey), I'd let him take some warranted revenge on Mr. Sinister.
  4. Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner), beating the crap out of his father should release some stress.
  5. Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff), just to toy with Exodus.
  6. Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers), she's delicious and could take Selene.

Do I really need to have 11?

#5 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™:

X-Man and Scarlet Witch are above the parameters set for power, Ms Marvel isn't a mutant and OCs are stupid.

#6 Posted by The Average Bear (2073 posts) - - Show Bio

@*Void* said:

It has been decided that the new age of mutants have failed in reaching supremacy, so now a group of some of the oldest living mutants have decided to dominate the human race. Make a team of eleven mutants to defeat them.

Rules: Three days prep, No mutants above Magneto/Xavier, no reality bending technology, fight to the death, no pis,cis,bfr

My Team: Azazel, Exodus,Selene,Apocalypse,Mr Sinister

Is Vulcan too powerful?

Magneto, Vulcan, Elixir, Colossonaut, Rogue, Emma Frost, Psylocke, Cable, Gambit (Death),

#7 Posted by joshuagamer (631 posts) - - Show Bio

1. bishop 2. magik 3. wiican 3. quicksilver 4. hellion 5. charles xavier 6. emma frost 7. chamber 8. mimic 9. armor 10. justice 11. ultra girl

#8 Posted by joshuagamer (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Average Bear: vulcan and elixir are too powerful. They're both omegas, while xavier and magneto are high level alphas.

#9 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl, flawless victory.

#10 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Mags, Charlie, Wolverine, Rogue, Iceman, Cyclops (sans visor), Wanda, Quicksilver