Beat my team of elementals (it's a challenge)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 202122

My Team :Storm 6-16 (leader), Human Torch 6-16, Iceman 6-16, Toph (With metal bending), Static, Red tornado, Crystal and Poison Ivy

Backup: Thor

Rules:
My Team
Morals: off
My team has 8 plus Back up

Your team

Morals: off
Members: 8 members no back up (it's called a challenge)
Limitations:
No one faster the Wally West
No Demons
No one above the level of Silver Surfer (before downgrade)
No one in my team
No gods (yes i have Thor it's called a challenge)
No magicians

Situation:

Alright so firstly our 8 members fight it out and if anyone is left standing they then face Thor the god of Thunder. If they can beat Thor your team wins.

Also Explain how your teams wins or i'll explain how my team kicks your arse!!

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

Witchblade, Jean Grey, Fantomex, Shadowcat, the Darkness, Batman 1million, Prince of Orphans, Invincible

Fantomex misdirects them all into killing each other while the rest sit back and eat lunch lol. Jackie manipulates the darkness inside everyone and kills them. Theres quite a few ways for this team to win that's just a couple.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#3  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

do we have to use elemental based also or anyone that falls into your criteria? if it's anyone, here are my picks: Swamp Thing, Warlock (technarcy), Ronan, Shaman Nate Grey, Firestorm, Absorbing Man, Impossible Man, Phalanx Ultron. My team wins by horrible curbstomp. If you want more details just ask, but the scenario won't be pretty.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By emperorznb
  1. Fantomex
  2. Midnighter
  3. Longshot
  4. Black Cat
  5. Callisto
  6. Domino
  7. Cypher
  8. Moondragon
emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By emperorznb

@Strider92 said:

Witchblade, Jean Grey, Fantomex, Shadowcat, the Darkness, Batman 1million, Prince of Orphans, Invincible

Fantomex misdirects them all into killing each other while the rest sit back and eat lunch lol. Jackie manipulates the darkness inside everyone and kills them. Theres quite a few ways for this team to win that's just a couple.

Good team I have to say... I think you could switch Invincible with Obsidian so that it will be a combo with Jackie. But yours is a good team nonetheless...

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Strider1992

@emperorznb: Didn't think of that. Yeah that would be a good combo.

At the time I was just looking for someone who could tango with Thor for a little while until the others could come in and help.

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Godabed

@Strider92: Darkness and Witchblade, are cosmic artifacts that gives the wielders godlevel powers and is only limited to their imagination. Batman 1 millions is nothing like regular batman at all. With Ridiculous tech that rivals thanos, which would put him on the level of Silver surfer.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Strider1992

@Godabed: But they aren't gods. Batman 1M's tech while impressive isn't all included in his standard gear.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BringnIt

Superman, few Green Lanterns, pre-depowered Nate Grey. This is not very limiting, honestly Emma Frost or Xavier could out down the majority of the team.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By chaos-soul
@Strider92 said:

i was gonna pic all these people except batman jean and invincible
Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Amazo

He copies all 8 members powers then turns Thor into his <censored>

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By nefarious
  1. Magneto
  2. Ms. Marvel
  3. Starfire
  4. Invisible Woman
  5. Vision 2.0
  6. Captain America
  7. Black Bolt
  8. Spawn
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Superman

Spiderman

Silver Surfer

Wally West

Hal Jordan

This is all I need The Flash take out people on the Ground SS Turns every one that does not have Matter Manipulation Protection to stone and Hal and Superman destroys Thor (Or either of them can solo IMO) and Spidey is just here to crack jokes(:

codin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By codin18

ronan the accuser,midnighter,super-skrull,man-thing,moonstone,baron helmut zemo,starfire,radioactive man

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By thanobomb1124
@dccomicsrule2011

Superman

Spiderman

Silver Surfer

Wally West

Hal Jordan

This is all I need The Flash take out people on the Ground SS Turns every one that does not have Matter Manipulation Protection to stone and Hal and Superman destroys Thor (Or either of them can solo IMO) and Spidey is just here to crack jokes(:

lol. Nice
chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By chriconz123

Martian Manhunter, Captain Atom, Sinestro, Black Adam

I have nothing to explain. I only need 2 of my guys to crush your team, and 2 to beat up Thor.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

Superman

Spiderman

Silver Surfer

Wally West

Hal Jordan

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By FourthDeity

@Strider92:This.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By fangirl101

Seriously? 8 Heralds of Galactus should do it. Heck, 4 can do it. Or I can pick my own Elementals.  
Firestorm 
Magneto 
Killer Frost 
Cold Cast 
Light Ray 
Polaris 
Emma Frost 
Element Lad

Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kovak

Jackie Estacado, Sara Pezzini, J'onn J'onnz, Amazo.

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Godabed

@Strider92 said:

@Godabed: But they aren't gods. Batman 1M's tech while impressive isn't all included in his standard gear.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Angelus, and Darkness are the polar opposites, and represent Heaven and Hell, given the Angelus wielder Holy divine powers and scores of Angels at it's command, and the Darkness does the Same but with Scores of Demons. While the Witchblade of the the 3 most ancient relics is the medium, but all three are suppose to counter balance each other in the universe.

That's sounds godlike to me. I think it's just playing semantics that they actually haven't been called "gods." It kind of like giving jean the phoenix force but not equating her to the power level that comes with it, if that were the case, people would actually include jean with the phoenix force in more battles. The Angelus, Darkness, and Witchblade, are all entities that have existed before the universe was formed and has more power than most things in existence, depends on host to wield it's powers, and it only limited by the Host's will and imagination. Now that sounds a lot like the phoenix force to me, and that is well above marvel god level in power, but jean has shown that she can be taken down by lesser than that. But she's also shown that if nearly unleashed she could take down abstracts level if she wanted to. It's the same with Angelus, Darkness and Witchblade.

What is Batman 1 million's standard gear? Normal Batman was already the god of DC whom couldn't be killed, now given him ridiculous strength, TK, teleportation, and a bunch of ridiculous technology, he should be practically unbeatable. Regular Batman already came up with a program that detailed every powerset in the DC universe and a way to counter and neutralize it, hence creating the OMACs. this batman would or should have that knowledge as well, is smarter, strength, and faster at base. Which is why he should be considered to be on thanos tactical level, and the tech even standard gear should put him above downgraded SilverSurfer, whom Thanos used to own. Not saying he would beat current surfer, because he would need prep for that, but it could be done by this batman in a very short amount of time.