• 104 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Edited by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen quite a few of these battles on here so I thought I would do my own. I would like to know how your 5 favourite Marvel/DC street-level heroes/villains would fare against mine in a 5 on 5 fight to the death (so please don't pick all the really overpowered characters). There is no prep time, morals are off and the battle takes place in a completely empty New York City.

My 5 favourite street-level characters are:

1) Black Widow

2) Captain America

3) Bane (without venom)

4) Hawkeye

5) Lady Blackhawk

If you could say which team wins and how they do it, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for reading, I look forward to seeing your teams :)

Banned Characters (so far)

  • Winter Soldier
  • Wolverine
  • Spider-Man
  • Deathstroke
  • Midnighter
  • Black Panther
  • Luke Cage
  • Blade
  • Domino
  • Iron Fist
  • Deadpool
  • Sabretooth
  • Beast
  • The Creeper
  • X-23/ Laura Kinney
  • Shadowcat
#2 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther

Daredevil

Bronze Tiger

Batman

Bullseye

#3 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

Black Panther

Daredevil

Bronze Tiger

Batman

Bullseye

So which team would you see winning? :)

#4 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@HomasTardy said:

@ToO_RaW said:

Black Panther

Daredevil

Bronze Tiger

Batman

Bullseye

So which team would you see winning? :)

Mine. lol. I wouldn't have created a losing team...

#5 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

@HomasTardy said:

@ToO_RaW said:

Black Panther

Daredevil

Bronze Tiger

Batman

Bullseye

So which team would you see winning? :)

Mine. lol. I wouldn't have created a losing team...

Haha, I think that Captain america could take Batman, Hawkeye would get the draw on Bullseye, Bane breaks Bronze Tiger's back and Black Widow takes down Daredevil with the Widow's Bite, leaving all 5 of my team against Black Panther...

#6 Posted by Kovak (748 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye

Catman

Ultimate Hawkeye

Midnighter

Winter Soldier

#7 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@HomasTardy said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@HomasTardy said:

@ToO_RaW said:

Black Panther

Daredevil

Bronze Tiger

Batman

Bullseye

So which team would you see winning? :)

Mine. lol. I wouldn't have created a losing team...

Haha, I think that Captain america could take Batman, Hawkeye would get the draw on Bullseye, Bane breaks Bronze Tiger's back and Black Widow takes down Daredevil with the Widow's Bite, leaving all 5 of my team against Black Panther...

Well, I think BP takes out Cap

Bronze Tiger has bested Batman in h2h combat in both of their encounters. He out fights Bane.

Bullseye is a better shot IMO.

Daredevil sees the Widow coming from a mile away and mangles her.

Batman takes out Lady BlackHawk.

#8 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kovak said:

Bullseye

Catman

Ultimate Hawkeye

Midnighter

Winter Soldier

Winter Soldier is not allowed, sorry

#9 Posted by Kovak (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@HomasTardy said:

@Kovak said:

Bullseye

Catman

Ultimate Hawkeye

Midnighter

Winter Soldier

Winter Soldier is not allowed, sorry

Why? He's street level.

#10 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

His bionic arm gives him excessive super strength.

#11 Posted by Kovak (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@HomasTardy said:

His bionic arm gives him excessive super strength.

Debatable, but okay. I'll swap him out for Deathstroke.

#12 Edited by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kovak: OK, I'll allow Deathstroke :) so how do you see the battle playing out?

#13 Posted by Kovak (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@HomasTardy: Mine.

Deathstroke will beat Bane.

Bullseye will either beat or hold off Hawkeye for a while.

Ultimate Hawkeye will be a monster at ranged combat, especially since he's willing to kill, so he takes out Widow first, then helps Bullseye with Hawkeye, leaving my team with range domination.

Midnighter will defeat Batman

Not sure what kind of feats Lady Blackhawk has, but I could argue Catman can beat her, possibly. If not, she's going to be up against most of my team, and she's not beating all of them.

#14 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kovak said:

@HomasTardy: Mine.

Deathstroke will beat Bane.

Bullseye will either beat or hold off Hawkeye for a while.

Ultimate Hawkeye will be a monster at ranged combat, especially since he's willing to kill, so he takes out Widow first, then helps Bullseye with Hawkeye, leaving my team with range domination.

Midnighter will defeat Batman

Not sure what kind of feats Lady Blackhawk has, but I could argue Catman can beat her, possibly. If not, she's going to be up against most of my team, and she's not beating all of them.

Midnighter would defeat Batman... but Batman isn't on my team lol :P

#15 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17443 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kovak: Are you sure Midnighter is street level?

#16 Posted by Kovak (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@HomasTardy said:

@Kovak said:

@HomasTardy: Mine.

Deathstroke will beat Bane.

Bullseye will either beat or hold off Hawkeye for a while.

Ultimate Hawkeye will be a monster at ranged combat, especially since he's willing to kill, so he takes out Widow first, then helps Bullseye with Hawkeye, leaving my team with range domination.

Midnighter will defeat Batman

Not sure what kind of feats Lady Blackhawk has, but I could argue Catman can beat her, possibly. If not, she's going to be up against most of my team, and she's not beating all of them.

Midnighter would defeat Batman... but Batman isn't on my team lol :P

Sorry Midnighter would defeat Captain America.

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Kovak: Are you sure Midnighter is street level?

Fairly sure. Upper street level.

#17 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kovak said:

@HomasTardy said:

@Kovak said:

@HomasTardy: Mine.

Deathstroke will beat Bane.

Bullseye will either beat or hold off Hawkeye for a while.

Ultimate Hawkeye will be a monster at ranged combat, especially since he's willing to kill, so he takes out Widow first, then helps Bullseye with Hawkeye, leaving my team with range domination.

Midnighter will defeat Batman

Not sure what kind of feats Lady Blackhawk has, but I could argue Catman can beat her, possibly. If not, she's going to be up against most of my team, and she's not beating all of them.

Midnighter would defeat Batman... but Batman isn't on my team lol :P

Sorry Midnighter would defeat Captain America.

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Kovak: Are you sure Midnighter is street level?

Fairly sure. Upper street level.

Yeah, Midnighter basically has the same abilities as Captain America

#18 Posted by Kovak (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@HomasTardy: But add in his battle computer, and he will beat Cap.

#19 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

Cassandra Cain

Batman

Bronze Tiger

Iron Fist

Daredevil

#20 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4430 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Canary

Spider-Man

Wolverine

Blade

Nightwing

Dinah should be a match for Widow in the h2h department (I wanna give Dinah the advantage), she'd have a range advantage with her Canary Cry, she could use to KO Widow.

Spidey should be able to take Cap if he's actually trying to fight and not the victim of bad writing. He's superior to Cap in everything except h2h.

Wolverine should be able to make pretty quick work of Bane, venom or no.

Blade should be able to take Clint handily ranged or up close, he's too fast and too strong.

I'm only familar with L. Blackhawk through B.O.P, I don't think she has the h2h or agility to match Nightwing's. I see him taking a strong win against her.

Edit: Morals are off, so yeah I think that might make this battle more in my favor Logan and Spidey could potentially solo.

#21 Posted by gunnergeezer49 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@HomasTardy: batman spiderman anakin skywalker wolverine antman

#22 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8110 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunnergeezer49 said:

@HomasTardy: batman spiderman anakin skywalker wolverine antman

Marvel or DC only, so no Anakin Skywalker sorry

#24 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Spider-Man street level? Because he could solo the whole team, without morals he completely disembowels them in seconds.

#25 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@FiMFTW said:

Is Spider-Man street level? Because he could solo the whole team, without morals he completely disembowels them in seconds.

Yeah that's a good point, I think that Wolverine might be a bit too overpowered as well.

So could @Sovereign91001: & @gunnergeezer49: both please change Spider-Man and Wolverine in their teams for someone else please, thanks :)

#26 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4430 posts) - - Show Bio

@HomasTardy: NP although this changes my strategy a bit.

Black Canary

Taskmaster

Lady Shiva

Blade

Nightwing

Okay since I posted the reasons for my other matches I'll just go ahead and post the two new ones:

Taskmaster Vs Captain America: Task has already shown the capability to take it to Cap, he knows his skillset and he has no problem fighting dirty if he has too. Task should take a(nother) win from Cap here.

Lady Shiva Vs Bane: Bane's main advantage is his size and strength, Shiva has the edge in h2h and she's felled oponents larger and stronger than her so Bane's size shouldn't be a problem for her, she tends to go for the kill anyway and she can read body language so she can predict her oponents moves. She may not hit as hard as Bane but the skillgap should make up for it.

#27 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@HomasTardy:

Mine would be :

1) Batman

2) Black Panther

3) Red Robin

4) Rogue Knight

5) Wolverine

chances of winning : 8/10

#28 Edited by THEcabesterGUY (20 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Deadshot

2) Green Arrow

3) Punisher

4) Taskmaster

5) Moon Knight

#29 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@HomasTardy:

Mine would be :

1) Batman

2) Black Panther

3) Red Robin

4) Rogue Knight

5) Wolverine

chances of winning : 8/10

Wolverine isn't allowed he's too powerful for this street-level battle. Also its only Marvel or DC, so Rogue Knight isn't allowed either, sorry

#30 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kovak said:

Deathstroke 

Midnighter 

These 2 are above street level IMO. Honestly these 2 could beat most of the team by themselves. 
 
@ToO_RaW said:

Black Panther

Also I believe that BP is above street level now. 
 
 
But on topic if we're allowed to use  DS and Midnighter, Then I call Fantomex, Wolverine, & Deadpool. 
#31 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Kovak said:

Deathstroke

Midnighter

These 2 are above street level IMO. Honestly these 2 could beat most of the team by themselves.

@ToO_RaW said:

Black Panther

Also I believe that BP is above street level now. But on topic if we're allowed to use DS and Midnighter, Then I call Fantomex, Wolverine, & Deadpool.

Ok yeah, Deathstroke, Midnighter and Black Panther are not allowed either.

So could everyone who has either of these 3 characters in their team please change them for some others. And please make sure they're street-level characters, so no one with really overpowered abilities. Thanks :)

#32 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@HomasTardy said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Kovak said:

Deathstroke

Midnighter

These 2 are above street level IMO. Honestly these 2 could beat most of the team by themselves.

@ToO_RaW said:

Black Panther

Also I believe that BP is above street level now. But on topic if we're allowed to use DS and Midnighter, Then I call Fantomex, Wolverine, & Deadpool.

Ok yeah, Deathstroke, Midnighter and Black Panther are not allowed either.

So could everyone who has either of these 3 characters in their team please change them for some others. And please make sure they're street-level characters, so no one with really overpowered abilities. Thanks :)

What about Moon Knight?

#33 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio
@ToO_RaW said:

@HomasTardy said:

Ok yeah, Deathstroke, Midnighter and Black Panther are not allowed either.

So could everyone who has either of these 3 characters in their team please change them for some others. And please make sure they're street-level characters, so no one with really overpowered abilities. Thanks :)

What about Moon Knight?

I think Moon Knight is cool. I don't much about him, but I heard he is enhanced under a fool moon.
#34 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW: I think that Moon Knight is kind of a street-level character, he doesn't have any superhuman powers that could greatly increase his chances of victory in a battle.

#35 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@HomasTardy said:

Ok yeah, Deathstroke, Midnighter and Black Panther are not allowed either.

So could everyone who has either of these 3 characters in their team please change them for some others. And please make sure they're street-level characters, so no one with really overpowered abilities. Thanks :)

What about Moon Knight?

I think Moon Knight is cool. I don't much about him, but I heard he is enhanced under a fool moon.

Non full moon Moon Knight is my replacement for BP then.

#36 Posted by Kovak (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunnergeezer49 said:

@HomasTardy: batman spiderman anakin skywalker wolverine antman

Are you kidding? Anakin is no way street level.

#37 Posted by name12345 (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing

Green Arrow

Luke Cage

Blade

Domino

#38 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist

Black Panther

Deathstroke

Spider man

Luke Cage

#39 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@HomasTardy said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@HomasTardy:

Mine would be :

1) Batman

2) Black Panther

3) Red Robin

4) Rogue Knight

5) Wolverine

chances of winning : 8/10

Wolverine isn't allowed he's too powerful for this street-level battle. Also its only Marvel or DC, so Rogue Knight isn't allowed either, sorry

Okay, fine...

I will replace both of them with Deathstroke and X-23

#40 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@HomasTardy: 1) Daredevil

2) Winter Soldier

3) Cable (sans omega level powers)

4) Iron Fist (pre-Agamotto)

5) Cassandra Cain

I mean, I don't think I really need to go into detail about why these guys would probably win.

#41 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@name12345 said:

Nightwing

Green Arrow

Luke Cage

Blade

Domino

No Luke Cage, Blade or Domino. They're not street-level characters, sorry

@UltraSuperTrooper said:

Iron Fist

Black Panther

Deathstroke

Spider man

Luke Cage

again, no Luke Cage, Spiderman or black panther. Your allowed Iron Fist if he's pre-Agamotto :)

@Ferro Vida said:

@HomasTardy: 1) Daredevil

2) Winter Soldier

3) Cable (sans omega level powers)

4) Iron Fist (pre-Agamotto)

5) Cassandra Cain

I mean, I don't think I really need to go into detail about why these guys would probably win.

No Winter Soldier, he's too overpowered, sorry

#42 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@HomasTardy: Two things:

  • I could still beat you without him
  • And of all the guys on my team who might be considered OP... Why Bucky?
#43 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@HomasTardy: Two things:

  • I could still beat you without him
  • And of all the guys on my team who might be considered OP... Why Bucky?

Because his bionic arm gives him super strength

#44 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@HomasTardy said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@HomasTardy: Two things:

  • I could still beat you without him
  • And of all the guys on my team who might be considered OP... Why Bucky?

Because his bionic arm gives him super strength

Pre-Agamotto IF punched the Helicarrier out of the sky

And Cassie is just insane.

#45 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@HomasTardy said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@HomasTardy: Two things:

  • I could still beat you without him
  • And of all the guys on my team who might be considered OP... Why Bucky?

Because his bionic arm gives him super strength

Pre-Agamotto IF punched the Helicarrier out of the sky

And Cassie is just insane.

Oh I didn't know that about Iron Fist, I won't allow him either then.

Daredevil on the other hand is a street-level character, sure he's extremely agile but he doesn't have any superhuman abilities that would be too advantageous

#46 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Shiva

Ultimate Hawkeye

Nightwing

Cassandra Cain

Deadshot

#47 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

wait so luke cage isnt street level? The guy is literally a street brawler... you have to be more specific about who is allowed and who isn't

#48 Posted by DarthSpiderChief117 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Try this on for size:

1. Spider-Man

2. Daredevil

3. Batman

4. Black Panther

5. Deadpool

#49 Posted by Juiceboks (9052 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Shiva

Taskmaster

Black Panther

Daredevil

Deathstroke

Each person battles the person on your team in the corresponding order (Taskmaster fights Cap etc.)

#50 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltraSuperTrooper said:

wait so luke cage isnt street level? The guy is literally a street brawler... you have to be more specific about who is allowed and who isn't

That may be the case, but Cage possesses many superhuman abilities, which would give him a huge advantage in a battle.

Sorry, I assumed that people would know who street-level characters were. Basically overpowered characters with loads of superhuman abilities aren't allowed as they would have a massive advantage in a battle.

@DarthSpiderChief117 said:

Try this on for size:

1. Spider-Man

2. Daredevil

3. Batman

4. Black Panther

5. Deadpool

No Spider-Man, Black Panther or Deadpool, sorry

@Juiceboks said:

Lady Shiva

Taskmaster

Black Panther

Daredevil

Deathstroke

Each person battles the person on your team in the corresponding order (Taskmaster fights Cap etc.)

No Black Panther, sorry