• 99 results
Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Quartermaim

@MasterJohn: My pic post was not a team yet it was Chuck Norris being played. Chuck Norris is neither Cosmic nor God like in nature he has is own defination Chuck Norris. He stomps your entire team with his amazing ability to stomp anything and do the impossible for it is only possible to Chuck Norris. Just be lucky she didn't add Mr. T as well.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By MasterJohn

@Quartermaim said:

@MasterJohn: My pic post was not a team yet it was Chuck Norris being played. Chuck Norris is neither Cosmic nor God like in nature he has is own defination Chuck Norris. He stomps your entire team with his amazing ability to stomp anything and do the impossible for it is only possible to Chuck Norris. Just be lucky she didn't add Mr. T as well.

Chuck Norris will not be added because internet Chuck Norris is simply a bunch of jokes and nonsense. Winsome could easily snap her fingers and Chuck is dead.

Why are people so upsessed over a Texas-redneck anyway?

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Sherlock

@MasterJohn: its Obsessed with and O ;-)

TBH you only have two heavy hitters on your team being Winsome and Zatana the rest go down to almost everyone mentioned.Zatana doesnt have the reflexes to take on most challengers either.This is almost literally a Winsome vs all comers cause lets face it most of your team cant do anything to any high tier character.

New team FTHOT

Freakazoid

The Animaniacs

MJJ

Full Powered Genie

Batman with Unlimited Prep

My team stomps

brick909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By brick909

marvels The One Above All

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By kameo

Zoom could solo your team via speed blitz.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

Bugs Bunny

Daffy Duck

PopEye

Mickey Mouse

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By MasterJohn

@brick909 said:

marvels The One Above All

As I said, no god level entities.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MasterJohn

@TheCheeseStabber said:

Bugs Bunny

Daffy Duck

PopEye

Mickey Mouse

Winnie might be able to go against Popeye, but the rest win.

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@MasterJohn: :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided
MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MasterJohn

Alright, someone has defeated my team. Thank you all for playing.

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By TheCheeseStabber
No Caption Provided

@MasterJohn:

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By nickthedevil

Bugs bunny solos.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By MasterJohn

@nickthedevil said:

Bugs bunny solos.

Hey my team is already beaten. Let this thread die in peace..Please?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#64  Edited By TheCannon

@MasterJohn said:

Winsome Witch, Lucien, Wise Old Man, Tia Dalma, V, Zatanna, Jolly Roger, Dumbledore, Merlin, Sensei Wu, and Master Splinter.

Rules: No cosmic entities. No god-like entities.

Good luck.

• Rune King Thor
  • Dr. Doom (with 10 years prep)
  • Bugs bunny
  • Batman (with 100 years prep)
  • 100 Black Lanterns
  • Wolverine
  • Deadpool
  • Flash (Wally)
  • Hulk
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Batman (Adam West)

I win.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MasterJohn

@TheCannon said:

@MasterJohn said:

Winsome Witch, Lucien, Wise Old Man, Tia Dalma, V, Zatanna, Jolly Roger, Dumbledore, Merlin, Sensei Wu, and Master Splinter.

Good luck.

• Rune King Thor
  • Dr. Doom (with 10 years prep)
  • Bugs bunny
  • Batman (with 100 years prep)
  • 100 Black Lanterns
  • Wolverine
  • Deadpool
  • Flash (Wally)
  • Hulk
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Batman (Adam West)

I win.

No you don't. You are ggiving unfair advantages...AND IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, MY TEAM IS ALREADY DEFEATED.

Thank you for not entering the game and using god-level characters which is against the rules.

Batman would be dead by 100 years, BTW.

Anyway, my team is already beaten, no more entrys. Cheese stabber defeated my team.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterJohn said:

Good luck.

Claire Stanfield, Harry Dresden (All powers, gear and weaponry he has or has had in his series), Powerpuff Girls, Samurai Jack, Kenshiro, Wally West, Goku (End of DBZ), Sora (KH2) and Hal Jordan (Pre-New 52)

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By MasterJohn

@slacker the hacker said:

@MasterJohn said:

Good luck.

Claire Stanfield, Harry Dresden (All powers, gear and weaponry he has or has had in his series), Powerpuff Girls, Samurai Jack, Kenshiro, Wally West, Goku (End of DBZ), Sora (KH2) and Hal Jordan (Pre-New 52)

My team has already been beat..UGH! I need to put it in the OP...<.< It was beat by cheesestabber.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterJohn said:

@slacker the hacker said:

@MasterJohn said:

Good luck.

My team has already been beat..UGH! I need to put it in the OP...<.< It was beat by cheesestabber.

Why post a thread if only one person gets to beat your team.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By The_Roman

@MasterJohn: It doesn't work like that. The idea is that as many people as possible try to beat your team.

My team:

• House of M Scarlet Witch
  • Zoom
  • Maestro Hulk
  • Thanos
  • Darkseid
  • Lobo
  • Superman 1 Million
  • Batman 1 Million
  • Resurrection Man 1 Million
MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MasterJohn

Fine fine.. Feats for batman 1 million...Actually, feats for Superman Batman, ressuertion man, etc...I already dealt with the Zoom debate, and I know Winsome can defeat DArkseid...That leaves me thanos..Does he have the infinity ganulet? Also, do you even know anything about Lucien, Wise Old Man, or espiscally, Tia Dalma?

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By kameo

@MasterJohn: how does winsome witch beat zoom?

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By The_Roman

@MasterJohn: Scarlet Witch from House of M could get rid of Winsome Witch.

Yes, yes he does.

Supes 1 Mill punched so hard he was sent 83 thousand years through time in a weakened state.

Bats 1 Mill? With a bit of prep, one who has an IQ of 1045 can work wonders. He also has mental powers (do any of your team have telepathic resistance), and can soul steal.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By MasterJohn

@kameo said:

@MasterJohn: how does winsome witch beat zoom?

I will say this again. He smacks her around, even tries to KO her, but it won't work. Heck, she could even make sure she's resistant to his punches. Like she did the hunter when he was firing bullets.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MasterJohn

@The_Roman said:

@MasterJohn: Scarlet Witch from House of M could get rid of Winsome Witch.

Yes, yes he does.

Supes 1 Mill punched so hard he was sent 83 thousand years through time in a weakened state.

Bats 1 Mill? With a bit of prep, one who has an IQ of 1045 can work wonders. He also has mental powers (do any of your team have telepathic resistance), and can soul steal.

Winnie has spells all over her protecting from things like that....She could also put herself resistant against Punches. Before scarlet can do anything, Winsome simply snaps her fingers and she's an apple.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By The_Roman

@MasterJohn: And Scarlet Witch could turn Winsome Witch into an apple, it's all about who fires first.

Besides, Scarlet Witch managed to change almost the entire mutant population into humans in House of M. That's genetic manipulation on a planetary scale. She could potentially solo your entire team.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#76  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

i'll say it again....hmmmm. i say: Mad Jim Jaspers, Adult Franklin Richards, HOM Scarlet Witch, Inane Genis Vell, Cancerverse Mar Vell, Solar.man of the atom, and SA Dr.Fate should suffice.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By MasterJohn

@The_Roman said:

@MasterJohn: And Scarlet Witch could turn Winsome Witch into an apple, it's all about who fires first.

Besides, Scarlet Witch managed to change almost the entire mutant population into humans in House of M. That's genetic manipulation on a planetary scale. She could potentially solo your entire team.

You know nothing of Lucien, the Wise Old Man, and you APPEARNTLY know nothing about calpyso(Tia dalma) Look up on them, please.

Winsome is likely to fire first. Click of a finger, your Scarlet is dead. Besides, it also depends on where the battle takes place. Does it take place in Winsome's house? If so, she REALLY stomps. Because she is protected from all spells (except hers) from the outside that bring harm. If it's outside her house-as you said, who fires first.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By The_Roman

@MasterJohn: A word and Winsome is dead. This can go on all day. Both have the ability to kill each other. Once again, HoM Scarlet Witch has more impressive magical feats than your favourite toonforcer.

Superman One Million can punch through the time dimension when in a weakened state. That could BFR most of your team

Batman One Million is a superior fighter to Karate Kid, and has telepathic abilities and the ability to steal souls. What defense does your team have against a telepathic dropkick or soul steal?

Resurrection Man One Million has a device that can kill him. He can then resurrect with a powerset of his choice...Nuff said.

Darkseid can kill any of your team/BFR them with the Omega Beams.

Thanos with the complete IG (all gems) becomes a universal threat.

Lobo has strength on par with Superman, durability a touch lower, and an insane healing factor.

Zoom's insanely fast. Like he could speedblitz anyone on your team.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By chaos-soul

squirrel girl

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By MasterJohn

@The_Roman said:

@MasterJohn: A word and Winsome is dead. This can go on all day. Both have the ability to kill each other. Once again, HoM Scarlet Witch has more impressive magical feats than your favourite toonforcer.

Superman One Million can punch through the time dimension when in a weakened state. That could BFR most of your team

Batman One Million is a superior fighter to Karate Kid, and has telepathic abilities and the ability to steal souls. What defense does your team have against a telepathic dropkick or soul steal?

Resurrection Man One Million has a device that can kill him. He can then resurrect with a powerset of his choice...Nuff said.

Darkseid can kill any of your team/BFR them with the Omega Beams.

Thanos with the complete IG (all gems) becomes a universal threat.

Lobo has strength on par with Superman, durability a touch lower, and an insane healing factor.

Zoom's insanely fast. Like he could speedblitz anyone on your team.

Lucien's soul can't be stolen...He's a mahjaarat, a near-god like being.

You listed all of that, give me proof one of them could kill WINSOME. Give me proof winsome will even DIE. Because she can't be killed by anyone except another toonforcer! If you would have added Bugs Bunny in there, I'd be saying your team wins.

Darkseid's omega beams would simply burn her....Nothing more, nothing less. Thanos with EVERYTHING is above cosmic-level.

Lucien would decimate Lobo to dust!

I already did the Zoom debate. This BFR crap is getting annoying, damn it.

Will you take some time to go to the Winnie respect thread? All your characters are dull, boring, and mean. Atleast winsome is happy when fighting someone else.

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/masterjohn/winsome-witch-respect-thread/87-85751/

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By nick_hero22

Post-Breakup Britney Spears massacres

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By The_Roman

@MasterJohn: Omega Beams don't burn. They erase a person from existence, or BFR someone. They don't burn, they have never burned.

Lobo would regenerate.

Speedblitz isn't BFR.

Proof that his soul can't be stolen...

And your character's TP resistance......No? That's what I thought.

------------------

Now you're saying they're mean? Really grasping at straws here.

How's this? I give my team the Ultimate Nullifier. That rewrites history so the person hit doesn't just get erased from existence, but makes it so they never existed at all.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Esquire

@MasterJohn said:

I already dealt with the Zoom debate

No, you didn't. You never replied to my last post.

Also,

You listed all of that, give me proof one of them could kill WINSOME. Give me proof winsome will even DIE. Because she can't be killed by anyone except another toonforcer! If you would have added Bugs Bunny in there, I'd be saying your team wins.

Why make a thread if the whole point is baiting someone into posting Bugs Bunny? How is that a worthwhile use of anyone's time?

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By MasterJohn

@The_Roman said:

@MasterJohn: Omega Beams don't burn. They erase a person from existence, or BFR someone. They don't burn, they have never burned.

Lobo would regenerate.

Speedblitz isn't BFR.

Proof that his soul can't be stolen...

And your character's TP resistance......No? That's what I thought.

------------------

Now you're saying they're mean? Really grasping at straws here.

How's this? I give my team the Ultimate Nullifier. That rewrites history so the person hit doesn't just get erased from existence, but makes it so they never existed at all.

If Bugs bunny got hit by an omega beam, it wouldn't do anything..Just burn him. Winsome is a top toonforcer..It just burns her.

Well, if she got erased from EXISTENCE (equivilient of your soul being destroyed) by TELEPATHY from Ough's mind, then I'd THINK she has resistence to any type of telepathy.

If you looked up on Runescape's lore, you'd see Lucien himself was a servent of Zamorak (god of chaos, who'd slay Darkseid). Lucien doesn't even have a soul...He's an undead...THING, that has roamed Gilenor for thousands of years. He can be killed, but it's hard. In ritual of the mahjaarat, he's killed by Dragonkin (who protect the stone of jas, the stone that CREATED the entire universe of gilenor) so we know the Dragonkin are of immense power..They don't have any souls either. But they killed him as I said. I find it funny, someone does not know ANYTHING about some characters in my team, and they jump to assumptions.

Oh my and I just forgot, no god-levels on my team..Darkseid is a god..

And atleast I attempted to go study some of Zoom's feats.. No doubt in my mind Winsome could win against him.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By The_Roman

@MasterJohn: I'll say this again. OMEGA BEAMS DON'T BURN!

Getting erased from reality is not the same as telepathy. How does she counter Batman 1 Million's soul steal?

He may not have a soul, but can he be affected by Ultimate Nullifier?

Darkseid may be a god...Didn't see 'no gods' in your rules... (No, you just have toonforcer. Toonforcers are pretty much gods).

How does she defeat him if he blitzes her and thunderfingersnaps in her face, then throttles her, punches her across a continent, etc.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By MasterJohn

@The_Roman said:

@MasterJohn: I'll say this again. OMEGA BEAMS DON'T BURN!

Getting erased from reality is not the same as telepathy. How does she counter Batman 1 Million's soul steal?

He may not have a soul, but can he be affected by Ultimate Nullifier?

Darkseid may be a god...Didn't see 'no gods' in your rules... (No, you just have toonforcer. Toonforcers are pretty much gods).

How does she defeat him if he blitzes her and thunderfingersnaps in her face, then throttles her, punches her across a continent, etc.

....Read the rules again, it's been there since I've created this thread. NO GOD LEVEL BEINGS.

As I said, Omega beams will have no effect on her. She is a REALITY WARPER, she is not bound by Logic. I will continue to say that, no matter what you throw at me. This debate will go on and on and on if it has to.

That nullifier is a weapon Galactus made, and Galacus is god-level, cosmic-level, being. Yes it would probably decimate him, but again, we are throwing all cosmic weapons out.

Toonforcers aren't gods..Winnie could be killed easily by Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, or Marvin the Martian..But she could easily kill one of them, except Bugs.

He can do whatever he wants to her, it'll get to the point where she keeps popping up on his nose everytime he "throws her" across a continet.. He'll probably then go into his head, and have him hit himself. It'll be a game of cat and dog.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By The_Roman

@MasterJohn: Never said no weapons. Nullifier's a weapon.

Omega Beams can still affect reality warpers. And she's not a reality warper, she's a toonforcer.

Yes, and all the people you've listed are also toonforcers. The only thing that beats toonforce is toonforce.

How would she heal from a crushed windpipe or having every bone in her body shattered?

Here are your rules:

Don't see 'no weapons', so I guess I could, by all rights, throw in the IG, Cosmic Cube, etc.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By nickthedevil

@MasterJohn: The Pied Piper solos.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By The_Roman

@nickthedevil said:

@MasterJohn: The Pied Piper solos.

Forgot Pied Piper!

Anti-Life Equation ftw!

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By MasterJohn

You are very funny. You are giving beings COSMIC/god-like powers by giving them these weapons.

You are by far, by FAR, the hardest person I have ever debated with on the vine.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By The_Roman

@MasterJohn: You'd prefer it if debates were easy?

Newsflash, debates are supposed to be hard, the role of a debater is to make it hard for their opponent to come up with a counter argument.

It is as hard for me. Arguing against a toonforcer without using one myself is one of the hardest things I have to do.

Out of interest, I have a better team...May I change my team members?

Once again, you didn't say no weapons. My point is valid. I may give my team weapons, since the OP doesn't specify no weapons.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By MasterJohn

@The_Roman said:

@MasterJohn: You'd prefer it if debates were easy?

Newsflash, debates are supposed to be hard, the role of a debater is to make it hard for their opponent to come up with a counter argument.

It is as hard for me. Arguing against a toonforcer without using one myself is one of the hardest things I have to do.

Out of interest, I have a better team...May I change my team members?

Once again, you didn't say no weapons. My point is valid. I may give my team weapons, since the OP doesn't specify no weapons.

Go on ahead, change as many members as you like..I am going to change some too...Atleast you don't believe like Silver does.

What do you know of Jolly Roger and Tia Dalma?

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By The_Roman

I know naught of them.

I assume they're some of these obscenely powerful beings you are putting into teams.

Okay...

No limit on team members...Perfect...

Pied Piper - He could solo

Zero Hour Parallax

Bleeding Edge Iron Man

Worldbreaker Hulk

House of M Scarlet Witch

Darth Revan and Darth Malak

Grandmaster Luke Skywalker

Silver Age Superman

Martian Manhunter (Pre-Flashpoint)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Check and mate, I do believe.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By MasterJohn

I'l have to work on that team..Also, Tia Dalma and Jolly Roger aren't actually omniscent powerful beings..They are both dark magic/voodoo practioneers who can raise undead, and kill people in seconds.. I will tell you this, Malak is getting no where near...Shall I say Lucien or Wise Old Man? If anything, when he goes to take down one team mate, Zatanna turns his blood into fire. I will need to look at the others closely.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By The_Roman

@MasterJohn: Hm? This is Malak at the peak of his power.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#96  Edited By Rumble Man

Tao as the orator

Charles Xavier as the broadcaster

David Xanatos as planner

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Oni_Bane

@MasterJohn said:

@Oni_Bane said:

Black Adam

Classic Doctor Strange

Bugs Bunny

Hal Jordan

Zoom

Only 1 person on there that can stomp my whole team, Bugs Bunny. The rest are not a option.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#98  Edited By Veitha
PHOENIX FIVE
PHOENIX FIVE
No Caption Provided
ADULT FRANKLIN RICHARDS