• 74 results
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By MonsterStomp

@MasterJohn: Yeah man, Mandrakk could take this easy. He's not above Thanos with IG (I believe).

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By ShootingNova

@MasterJohn said:

Alright, everyone is so whiny about Bugs. So I suppose I will put him out. @guttridgeb said:

Palpatine, Zoom and Dr Doom.

Wow....Ok, the only one I think who can match Zoom is Wally...But he's not in my team....I will get back to you on him. As for Palpatine, Winsome Witch and Wanda could team up against him. I am aware of the 1 second Wormhole, I am aware of him entering the minds of billions simutaneously, I am aware. However, all Winsome Witch needs to do is be able to snap her finger, and the battle is over for Palpatine. If she is wormholed before the snap of a finger, then Wanda should be able to take him on...As for Doom, does he have prep?

I know Luke should be able to take him ,I know Martian Manhunter should be able to take him, I also know Captain Planet should be able to also. If he has prep, then all of them render useless...Now that Bugs is removed, I have no idea who can defeat Doom with prep on my Team.

Oh dear... this again. 1 second.....?

Palpatine can strike at near-light speeds. But yes, Luke can take him.

You get to choose if Doom has prep. And you can specify how much prep time.

It's good that you removed Bugs Bunny, because that was ridiculous, LOL :P

And your team might not have the ability to defeat Zoom either. Well, actually, possibly you can. I'm not an expert on him, but I do think he can take down a few of your team members, considering he can temporarily stop time. In fact, he could very well solo. And so can Doom with sufficient prep time.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By ShootingNova

@Esquire said:

Sidious in his prime could easily defeat Luke and Yoda together. He's the most powerful Sith ever and has some ludicrous feats. Palpatine is also a telepath, so the whole master of disguise thing won't help much. He's got the reflexes and power to probably solo, too.

NO. NO. NO. JUST NO. Luke defeats Palpatine (if both are in their prime), alone. With Yoda, it's a stomp.

@jeanroygrant said:

Something tells me this " Beat My Team battle" was made for no one to win against said Team.

Quite possibly so.

@MasterJohn said:

That lunatic gets slain as Winsome waves her wand.

Just flag him for trolling.

Anyways, he seems to be an addict about him.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By laflux

mxy

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MasterJohn

@laflux said:

mxy

Oi...No doubt he can possibly defeat anyone here...After seeing that scan of him getting effected very, very, little when Darkseid hit him with his Omega beams..I don't think Wanda's magic works on him.

TheMinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TheMinister

@jeanroygrant said:

Something tells me this " Beat My Team battle" was made for no one to win against said Team.

I was about to post something like this but you beat me. Exactly what I am thinking...

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By jeanroygrant

@TheMinister said:

@jeanroygrant said:

I was about to post something like this but you beat me. Exactly what I am thinking...

Lol

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Esquire

@MasterJohn said:

Again, Secret Squirrel with prep is the counterpart to Doctor Doom with prep.

Show me a single feat to contend with any of Doom's higher end prep feats.

"Powers" Well..When winsome says "IPPITY PIPPITY POW" a lightning-like bolt comes out and does anything she wants it to do to a target..But if she snaps her fingers, not energy comes out, something just transforms or teleports instantly....So, I don't know how that would work with Winsome. Winsome would probably form a shield against any weapon he has.

Both are examples of a superpower. Doom has shown multiple times to be able to absorb his enemies' powers with prep. Enemies like Galactus, who's far more powerful than Winsome Witch. I see no reason he couldn't absorb her powers, and he could probably resist them anyway, since he's an extremely adept magician himself. Random encounter I wouldn't be surprised if he could take her, with prep she has no chance.

It is crazy to say Zoom could solo all of my team. It's ludacris. Lets say he speeds at Winsome, which he couldn't because most of the time she's on her broom..Anyway, lets say he speeds at Winsome and she's on the ground. Wanda, floating, could easily knock some sense into Zoom with her wand before he can even see her. And Wanda has better feats then Winsome, not saying Winsome wouldn't beat Wanda, because she could. Anyway, that's another battle at another time. Plus you have Secret, Captain Planet, Luke, Yoda, etc etc so he can't solo my team by himself..

Are you familiar with Zoom? Like, at all? Because Wally West doesn't have the reaction speed to contend with him, and he's faster than all of your team put together. Zoom's power is to alter his personal time field, so he can do an hour's worth of things before your team can blink. He's been said to hit harder than Superman, so he can kill most of your team with one punch. A few people, like the Martian, have the durability to tank a hit or two, but he can hit them dozens, even hundreds, of times before they can react. It's ludicrous to say Wanda could tag Zoom, and it's ludicrous to say he can't solo. Sone of your team has sufficient reaction speed to have a chance here.

I am stumped, with prep Doom can defeat alot of my team...He can defeat Zatanna or Winsome Witch, if Doom hits winsome before the snap of the darn finger..Then yes, he can defeat her...However, no doubt Doom with PREP can defeat Zatanna. She must utter words before she can cast a spell, winsome does not. Secret Squirrel doesn't need reality warping to utilize his mastery in disguse, or to get out his weapons that could rival doom..You really need to see a little bit more of Winnie and Secret.

Doom can instantly siphon WW's powers before she can snap her fingers. He can solo with prep. So two characters who can solo, plus Sidious? I don't see how your team can win here.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By nick_hero22

Cassandra Cain because she can read body language :)

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MasterJohn

@Esquire said:

@MasterJohn said:

Again, Secret Squirrel with prep is the counterpart to Doctor Doom with prep.

Show me a single feat to contend with any of Doom's higher end prep feats.

"Powers" Well..When winsome says "IPPITY PIPPITY POW" a lightning-like bolt comes out and does anything she wants it to do to a target..But if she snaps her fingers, not energy comes out, something just transforms or teleports instantly....So, I don't know how that would work with Winsome. Winsome would probably form a shield against any weapon he has.

Both are examples of a superpower. Doom has shown multiple times to be able to absorb his enemies' powers with prep. Enemies like Galactus, who's far more powerful than Winsome Witch. I see no reason he couldn't absorb her powers, and he could probably resist them anyway, since he's an extremely adept magician himself. Random encounter I wouldn't be surprised if he could take her, with prep she has no chance.

It is crazy to say Zoom could solo all of my team. It's ludacris. Lets say he speeds at Winsome, which he couldn't because most of the time she's on her broom..Anyway, lets say he speeds at Winsome and she's on the ground. Wanda, floating, could easily knock some sense into Zoom with her wand before he can even see her. And Wanda has better feats then Winsome, not saying Winsome wouldn't beat Wanda, because she could. Anyway, that's another battle at another time. Plus you have Secret, Captain Planet, Luke, Yoda, etc etc so he can't solo my team by himself..

Are you familiar with Zoom? Like, at all? Because Wally West doesn't have the reaction speed to contend with him, and he's faster than all of your team put together. Zoom's power is to alter his personal time field, so he can do an hour's worth of things before your team can blink. He's been said to hit harder than Superman, so he can kill most of your team with one punch. A few people, like the Martian, have the durability to tank a hit or two, but he can hit them dozens, even hundreds, of times before they can react. It's ludicrous to say Wanda could tag Zoom, and it's ludicrous to say he can't solo. Sone of your team has sufficient reaction speed to have a chance here.

I am stumped, with prep Doom can defeat alot of my team...He can defeat Zatanna or Winsome Witch, if Doom hits winsome before the snap of the darn finger..Then yes, he can defeat her...However, no doubt Doom with PREP can defeat Zatanna. She must utter words before she can cast a spell, winsome does not. Secret Squirrel doesn't need reality warping to utilize his mastery in disguse, or to get out his weapons that could rival doom..You really need to see a little bit more of Winnie and Secret.

Doom can instantly siphon WW's powers before she can snap her fingers. He can solo with prep. So two characters who can solo, plus Sidious? I don't see how your team can win here.

Shootingnova already showed how Luke and Yoda can defeat Palpatine.

As for the rest of your comment, I've shown you Secret Squirrel feats. You won't even go to look them up yourself...This is why I am shifty about showing T canon characters because people know NOTHING about them. I'm sure you say Doom can obsorb Wanda's powers too, when her weakness is only a net. I'm sure you'll say he can obsorb WW powers within the snap of the finger. Mhm, I'm sure you will say alot, I will get back to you on the rest of the comment.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By MonsterStomp

@MasterJohn: You're impossible.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By MasterJohn

@MonsterStomp said:

@MasterJohn: You're impossible.

Why thank you.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Vaeternus

@MasterJohn said:

Winsome Witch, Secret Squirrel, Captain Planet, Wanda, Zatanna, Martian Manhunter, , Yoda, Luke Skywalker, and Poison Ivy.

Rules: No being over Thanos with Infinity amulet, TOAA, and the Presence's level.

Any villian from Marvel or DC can be used...As I said above, no one above the people I have listed.

Battle takes place in swamps of Dagobah.

Who can defeat my team?

Cool topic.

Hmm, Ok I'll use Silver Age Superman and H/P Doomsday! :)

Edit, I'll just use Doomsday(forgot no heroes)

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By z3ro180
No Caption Provided

@MasterJohn:

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@MasterJohn: Never mind my other post about this being impossible to win because of Bugs Bunny:

I use Elmer Fudd(Family Guy Version) to beat Bugs Bunny and his team. What are his feats. He only has one but it's better than everyone else's feats.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By chaos-soul

rainbow dash solos with super rainbow nukes (watch her death battle fight in screw attack)

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By MasterJohn

@Vaeternus said:

@MasterJohn said:

Winsome Witch, Secret Squirrel, Captain Planet, Wanda, Zatanna, Martian Manhunter, , Yoda, Luke Skywalker, and Poison Ivy.

Rules: No being over Thanos with Infinity amulet, TOAA, and the Presence's level.

Any villian from Marvel or DC can be used...As I said above, no one above the people I have listed.

Battle takes place in swamps of Dagobah.

Who can defeat my team?

Cool topic.

Hmm, Ok I'll use Silver Age Superman and H/P Doomsday! :)

Edit, I'll just use Doomsday(forgot no heroes)

Well, Doomsday is above Darkseid. He is the most dangerous creature in the DC universe. I don't know, could he hit Winsome before she can snap her finger? Can he stop Wanda before she can raise her wand?

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Esquire

@MasterJohn said:

As for the rest of your comment, I've shown you Secret Squirrel feats. You won't even go to look them up yourself...This is why I am shifty about showing T canon characters because people know NOTHING about them. I'm sure you say Doom can obsorb Wanda's powers too, when her weakness is only a net. I'm sure you'll say he can obsorb WW powers within the snap of the finger. Mhm, I'm sure you will say alot, I will get back to you on the rest of the comment.

He mads a statement. He didn't show me anything. But if you notice, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and focused on the other two characters, instead.

I looked around for Secret Squirrel feats, but I simply refuse to watch 3 seasons of a TV show in order to win a debate. Besides, it's not my job to find feats for characters I'm debating against. I've posted feats for Doom. The onus is on you to back up your claims that SS can compare with them. You haven't showed me anything Secret Squirrel has done to compete with absorbing Galactus' powers. I've posted prep feats for Doom, you've just said Secret Squirrel is "the counterpart to Doctor Doom with prep." If you can't show me feats to compete with Doom's, I have to assume they don't exist. And I saw nothing in either of those videos to compare with Doom.

Also, Darkseid is leagues above Doomsday. Unless you have an atypical definition of "above."

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By MasterJohn

@Esquire said:

@MasterJohn said:

He mads a statement. He didn't show me anything. But if you notice, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and focused on the other two characters, instead.

I looked around for Secret Squirrel feats, but I simply refuse to watch 3 seasons of a TV show in order to win a debate. Besides, it's not my job to find feats for characters I'm debating against. I've posted feats for Doom. The onus is on you to back up your claims that SS can compare with them. You haven't showed me anything Secret Squirrel has done to compete with absorbing Galactus' powers. I've posted prep feats for Doom, you've just said Secret Squirrel is "the counterpart to Doctor Doom with prep." If you can't show me feats to compete with Doom's, I have to assume they don't exist. And I saw nothing in either of those videos to compare with Doom.

Also, Darkseid is leagues above Doomsday. Unless you have an atypical definition of "above."

Well you refuse to do it. No, Secret Squirrel can not compete with absorbing Galactucs powers.....Matter a fact, you are turning Doom into a god above Thanos level.

Secret Squirrel simply can make machines, build ray guns, magnitudes of other things also. Example, if he was fighting flash, he'd build a anti-speed ray. But no, he can not absorb Galactus's power. So please, don't even try to compare him to Galactus. But, he can compare to Doom in terms of prep. Secret can come up with crazy things, just as Doom can.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Esquire

@MasterJohn said:

Well you refuse to do it. No, Secret Squirrel can not compete with absorbing Galactucs powers.....Matter a fact, you are turning Doom into a god above Thanos level.

Secret Squirrel simply can make machines, build ray guns, magnitudes of other things also. Example, if he was fighting flash, he'd build a anti-speed ray. But no, he can not absorb Galactus's power. So please, don't even try to compare him to Galactus. But, he can compare to Doom in terms of prep. Secret can come up with crazy things, just as Doom can.

I'm not turning Doom into anything. I'm only stating real canon feats for Doom. I'm not comparing Secret Squirrel to Galactus, I'm comparing him to Doom. Doom with prep has absorbed the powers of Galactus and absorbed the powers of Pre-Retcon Beyonder. He's also built multiple time machines, in fact, he has one built into his suit. If Doom can absorb Galactus' powers with prep and Secret Squirrel cannot, that shows that Doom is better with prep. So Secret Squirrel actually cannot compare to Doom in terms of prep. Which has been my argument all along.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By MasterJohn

@Esquire said:

@MasterJohn said:

I'm not turning Doom into anything. I'm only stating real canon feats for Doom. I'm not comparing Secret Squirrel to Galactus, I'm comparing him to Doom. Doom with prep has absorbed the powers of Galactus and absorbed the powers of Pre-Retcon Beyonder. He's also built multiple time machines, in fact, he has one built into his suit. If Doom can absorb Galactus' powers with prep and Secret Squirrel cannot, that shows that Doom is better with prep. So Secret Squirrel actually cannot compare to Doom in terms of prep. Which has been my argument all along.

Very good. You've knocked down 3 of my characters. Now, must I state-Wanda's power had the ability to turn Crocker into Galactus type figure. That should be enough to rival Doom, should it not?

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By MasterJohn

@Esquire said:

@MasterJohn said:

Well, Wanda and Cosmo's powers combined.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Esquire

@MasterJohn said:

Very good. You've knocked down 3 of my characters. Now, must I state-Wanda's power had the ability to turn Crocker into Galactus type figure. That should be enough to rival Doom, should it not?

What do you mean, rival Doom? Make her as good at magic? Perhaps. Make her as good at prep? I wouldn't think so. And since he'll just be absorbing her powers, anyway, it doesn't help her to be powerful.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us
this thread is a joke