• 74 results
#1 Edited by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

Winsome Witch, Secret Squirrel, Captain Planet, Wanda, Zatanna, Martian Manhunter, , Yoda, Luke Skywalker, and Poison Ivy.

Rules: No being over Thanos with Infinity amulet, TOAA, and the Presence's level.

Any villian from Marvel or DC can be used...As I said above, no one above the people I have listed.

Battle takes place in swamps of Dagobah.

Who can defeat my team?

#2 Posted by Israphael (370 posts) - - Show Bio

The Rhino solos.

#3 Posted by LordStoop (541 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos with Cosmic Cube, Living Tribunial, Lucifer Morningstar can all do it easily.

Any skyfather could beat your team as well as any cosmic entity.

#4 Posted by MonsterStomp (23528 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordStoop said:

Thanos with Cosmic Cube, Living Tribunial, Lucifer Morningstar can all do it easily.

Living tribunal and Lucifer are above Thanos with IG.

#5 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordStoop said:

I clearly said in the rules, NO ONE above Thanos with any of his relics, and no one above TOAA, The Presence, any of them...So basically, that doesn't count.. <.< Read the OP please.

#6 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@Israphael said:

The Rhino solos.

Seriously? Do I need to? Winsome Witch snaps her fingure, and the Rhino is an apple. Or she could say "Ippity Pippity Pow" and the Rhino is erased for existence. Either way, snaps fingures or not-the Rhino stands no chance...

#7 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2858 posts) - - Show Bio

We can only choose one VILLIAN to fight 9 foes? If its only one I would probably choose Dr.Doom,,you at least gotta give a bit of prep since its so lopsided

#8 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

We can only choose one VILLIAN to fight 9 foes? If its only one I would probably choose Dr.Doom,,you at least gotta give a bit of prep since its so lopsided

No, you can chose as many villians as you like..Just no one god level, or Thanos level.

#9 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Super Bugs Bunny is the only one in this team who I think can defeat Doom... If Doom has something that protects from Magic, Wanda, Winsome, and Zatanna render useless..Maybe Luke, Yoda, and Bugs could team up against Doom.

I don't know, this is doom with Prep and he can do anything with prep..But can he counter Toonforce?

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Bor or Hela.

#11 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Bor or Hela.

.....What part of no gods or goddesses do you not understand? Anyway, Bugs Bunny would own both of them. But anyway, please read the OP.

#12 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2858 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh ok...Dr.doom,,juggernaut,,,magneto,,Loki,,Doomsday..and apocalypse should seal the deal

#13 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Oh ok...Dr.doom,,juggernaut,,,magneto,,Loki,,Doomsday..and apocalypse should seal the deal

Well...Super bugs bunny matches Doom...As for Juggernaut, if Winsome sees him first, the snap of the finger and it's the end of him. That's if Winsome sees him first....Magneto....I say Wanda or Captain Planet, I am not so sure. Doomsday...Is a hard one. Could Martian Manhunter and Luke do anything to him? Poison Ivy, Secret Squirrel, and Zatanna, can they do anything to apocalypse. I know a bunch about Doom, jugger, Mangneto, Loki..Not much about Doomsday or Apocalypse.

#14 Posted by sync1 (3060 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West

Elmer Fudd

Breach

Dr. Fate

Squirrel Girl

Ms. Martian

Jorgen Von Strangle

Obi-Wan

Darth Sidious

Omega Red.

#15 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

Wally West

Elmer Fudd

Breach

Dr. Fate

Squirrel Girl

Ms. Martian

Jorgen Von Strangle

Obi-Wan

Darth Sidious

Omega Red.

Alright, Fate is a hero, Breach is a hero, Squirrel Girl is a hero, Ms Martian is a hero, Jorgen Von Strangle is a hero, Obi Wan is a hero Wally West is a hero..Everyone on your list is a hero except Darth Sidious and Omega Red. Bugs Bunny takes a pencil, and erases Sidious from existance. Winsome Witch snaps her fingers, and Omega is a frog. Please, read the OP. Only villians please..

#16 Posted by MonsterStomp (23528 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't Mandrakk and Anti Monitor solo your bunch? I mean, I wouldn't class them above Thanos with IG or HOTU.

#17 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

Couldn't Mandrakk and Anti Monitor solo your bunch? I mean, I wouldn't class them above Thanos with IG or HOTU.

Would you class them about TOAA, The Presence, Darkseid, etc?

#18 Posted by Shisho_The_Fist (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Bor or Hela.

.....What part of no gods or goddesses do you not understand? Anyway, Bugs Bunny would own both of them. But anyway, please read the OP.

You didn't say Gods couldn't be used, you only clarified that no one on thanos IG or living tribunal level, there are plently of gods who are under them and planty that can beat your team.

#19 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

Also, what would they do against Bugs Bunny? What could they do?

#20 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shisho_The_Fist said:

@MasterJohn said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Bor or Hela.

You didn't say Gods couldn't be used, you only clarified that no one on thanos IG or living tribunal level, there are plently of gods who are under them and planty that can beat your team.

And what god can defeat Winsome or Bugs? Both toonforcers, both have never lost a battle and have always defeated there enemies.

#21 Posted by MonsterStomp (23528 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@MonsterStomp said:

Would you class them about TOAA, The Presence, Darkseid, etc?

I'd think Thanos with IG could defeat Mandrakk or Anti-monitor. So Mandrakk and Anti-Monitor should be acceptable for this fight. Yet, Mandrakk and Anti Monitor are two of the most powerful monitors, able to destroy/absorb universes with ease.

#22 Posted by MonsterStomp (23528 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@MonsterStomp said:

Bugs Bunny? Would be the first I've heard of him to fighting more then a carrot.

#23 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@MasterJohn said:

@MonsterStomp said:

Bugs Bunny? Would be the first I've heard of him to fighting more then a carrot.

Are you kidding me? Bugs Bunny has toon force...He litterily cut Flordia (a state) in half with a saw...He could also step out of the battle, takes the writer's poistion, and erase those 2 monitors...I can't say that about the rest of my team...Only another toonforcer can take on Bugs.

#24 Posted by loadofmilark (237 posts) - - Show Bio

The mask + lobo pre 52 = the ultimate bastich (lobo with toon force)

#25 Posted by logy5000 (6820 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor

White Phoenix

Thought Robot

Tenebrous

Galactus

Imperiex Prime

Monarch

Trion Juggernaut

Spectre

Rune King Thor

#26 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@loadofmilark said:

The mask + lobo pre 52 = the ultimate bastich (lobo with toon force)

Lobo with toon force? I'm afraid I've never heard of such thing. Well, Bugs is the highest Toonforcer in the Toon universe.. As for the Mask, Wanda could wish that he's burning in the middle of a valcano from afar...

#27 Posted by Israphael (370 posts) - - Show Bio

How do you beat PIS? That's all toonforcing is.

#28 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5782 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody can beat Bugs. This is an unfair match.

#29 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@Israphael said:

How do you beat PIS? That's all toonforcing is.

Toonforce is PIS? You are the first person the Vine to say that to me.

#30 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Nobody can beat Bugs. This is an unfair match.

Another toonforcer can....If people would read the OP, there'd be no need for Bugs Bunny...

#31 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1691 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Drax

#32 Posted by MonsterStomp (23528 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@MasterJohn said:

@MonsterStomp said:

Are you kidding me? Bugs Bunny has toon force...He litterily cut Flordia (a state) in half with a saw...He could also step out of the battle, takes the writer's poistion, and erase those 2 monitors...I can't say that about the rest of my team...Only another toonforcer can take on Bugs.

So you want us to pick some villains under Thanos with IG to defeat a reality warper?

This is spite mate.

If there were no Bugs Bunny, Unbound Spectre, COIE Anti-Monitor, Mandrakk could overkill your team.

#33 Posted by loadofmilark (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: It's in lobo meets the mask once he wears the mask he becomes the ultimate bastich and thinks someone stole his bike so he Pretty much destroys a galaxy until he realises he decides its too easy and takes.off the mask

#34 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@MasterJohn said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@MasterJohn said:

@MonsterStomp said:

So you want us to pick some villains under Thanos with IG to defeat a reality warper?

This is spite mate.

If there were no Bugs Bunny, Unbound Spectre, COIE Anti-Monitor, Mandrakk could overkill your team.

Exactly..However, I'd class those above Darkseid level.

#35 Posted by agentxx (2570 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom solo's

:]

#36 Posted by guttridgeb (4881 posts) - - Show Bio

Palpatine, Zoom and Dr Doom.

#37 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: How the F are we supposed to counter Bugs bunny he has toonforce??? Since you habve bugs bunny the only chance we have is Stan Lee.

#38 Posted by Israphael (370 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Toonforcing in its very nature is PIS, also seems you purposefully made this spite thread.

#39 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@Israphael said:

@MasterJohn: Toonforcing in its very nature is PIS, also seems you purposefully made this spite thread.

It seems, however you have no proof. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to make a comment like this.

#40 Edited by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, everyone is so whiny about Bugs. So I suppose I will put him out. @guttridgeb said:

Palpatine, Zoom and Dr Doom.

Wow....Ok, the only one I think who can match Zoom is Wally...But he's not in my team....I will get back to you on him. As for Palpatine, Winsome Witch and Wanda could team up against him. I am aware of the 1 second Wormhole, I am aware of him entering the minds of billions simutaneously, I am aware. However, all Winsome Witch needs to do is be able to snap her finger, and the battle is over for Palpatine. If she is wormholed before the snap of a finger, then Wanda should be able to take him on...As for Doom, does he have prep?

I know Luke should be able to take him ,I know Martian Manhunter should be able to take him, I also know Captain Planet should be able to also. If he has prep, then all of them render useless...Now that Bugs is removed, I have no idea who can defeat Doom with prep on my Team.

#41 Posted by guttridgeb (4881 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Palpatine has incredibly fast reflexes. He could kill Winsome Witch in any number of ways before she could snap her fingers. With her out of the way he could obliterate the others easily.

If Doom is allowed prep he gets it. He and Zoom can help Palpatine kill the slightly tougher people like Wanda and Martian Manhunter.

#42 Posted by MonsterStomp (23528 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@MasterJohn said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@MasterJohn said:

@MonsterStomp said:

This is spite mate.

Exactly..However, I'd class those above Darkseid level.

You never said they can't be above Darkseid. Only Thanos with IG at minimum.

#43 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

@MasterJohn: Palpatine has incredibly fast reflexes. He could kill Winsome Witch in any number of ways before she could snap her fingers. With her out of the way he could obliterate the others easily.

If Doom is allowed prep he gets it. He and Zoom can help Palpatine kill the slightly tougher people like Wanda and Martian Manhunter.

Ah, but will Doom fall for Poison Ivy's beauty? Also, what if Martian Manhunter dives in for Palpatine, and Wanda uses her magic right there and then? Will Sidious see it?

Also, Secret Squirrel with prep can be just as destructive as Doom. He could have a Anti-evil ray, all kinds of Machines, putting more tools in his arsenal..(for example, he can pull a a Shotgun cane right out of his coat. Also, anything can come out of his hat, such as a cannon, in this case a laser cannon, or a special effects ray). Also, Secret could be disgused as one of Doom's troops. Or as one of Palpatine's storm troopers, so Secret has something Palpatine and Doom to not.

1. A master of disguse, and a element of suprise.

2. Unimaginable weapons, for example, Secret could probably make his coat deflect lasers. It is shown in the intro of his show, bullets simply bounce off of him. With prep, he could increase it to lasers.

Oh my, you forgot about the rest of my team...Yoda and Luke Skywalker. Luke can defeat Palpatine alone, but with Yoda helping him it is a stomp.

So far, I am assuming Winnie's gone, because if she just snapped her fingers Palpatine would be a apple, or a frog. And it'd be over to him, so I suppose he's faster then a finger snap.

Martian Manhunter is distracting Sidious, so Wanda can land a blow..

Secret Squirrel is waging war on Doom and Sidious.

Ivy is probably try to seduce one of them, so another team member can land a blow, or she can wipe them out herselves.

Luke and Yoda are speed blitzing at Palpatine..

Where is Zatanna in all of this? In all this chaos, she could keep herself out of distance and try to cast a spell on Zoom, to reduce his speed to normal human speed.

#44 Posted by Esquire (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@guttridgeb said:

Ah, but will Doom fall for Poison Ivy's beauty? Also, what if Martian Manhunter dives in for Palpatine, and Wanda uses her magic right there and then? Will Sidious see it?

Also, Secret Squirrel with prep can be just as destructive as Doom. He could have a Anti-evil ray, all kinds of Machines, putting more tools in his arsenal..(for example, he can pull a a Shotgun cane right out of his coat. Also, anything can come out of his hat, such as a cannon, in this case a laser cannon, or a special effects ray). Also, Secret could be disgused as one of Doom's troops. Or as one of Palpatine's storm troopers, so Secret has something Palpatine and Doom to not.

2. Unimaginable weapons, for example, Secret could probably make his coat deflect lasers. It is shown in the intro of his show, bullets simply bounce off of him. With prep, he could increase it to lasers.

Oh my, you forgot about the rest of my team...Yoda and Luke Skywalker. Luke can defeat Palpatine alone, but with Yoda helping him it is a stomp.

So far, I am assuming Winnie's gone, because if she just snapped her fingers Palpatine would be a apple, or a frog. And it'd be over to him, so I suppose he's faster then a finger snap.

Ivy is probably try to seduce one of them, so another team member can land a blow, or she can wipe them out herselves.

Where is Zatanna in all of this? In all this chaos, she could keep herself out of distance and try to cast a spell on Zoom, to reduce his speed to normal human speed.

Firstly, Zoom can solo since none of your team have nearly the reflexes unnecessary to tag him. He outran Wally with ease, and Wally's far faster than anyone on your team. He also hits hard enough to one-shot most of your characters, and the few he can't one-shot he can hits thousands of times before they can blink.

Sidious in his prime could easily defeat Luke and Yoda together. He's the most powerful Sith ever and has some ludicrous feats. Palpatine is also a telepath, so the whole master of disguise thing won't help much. He's got the reflexes and power to probably solo, too.

Doom is a little more nebulous, since prep time isn't specified, but with prep he can defeat most everyone here. He can make weapons powerful enough to one-shot Zatanna and WW and use them far before either has time to cast a spell. He's absorbed Galactus' power before, so he could probably absorb their powers, too. With reality warping powers absorbed he can easily solo the rest of your team. Even if he doesn't absorb them, he's still the second most powerful magician in Marvel and has extremely durable and powerful armor. That's without anything else he can do with prep. I'm sure he can come up with devices to negate the usefulness of every member of your team. He's resisted the Purple Man, so Ivy's charms, even amplified by her pheromones, won't affect him.

All three of them can solo, Zoom with ease, and all three together can easily win this.

#45 Posted by YoungJustice (7198 posts) - - Show Bio

H.E with 2 months prep.

#46 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

@MasterJohn said:

@guttridgeb said:

Firstly, Zoom can solo since none of your team have nearly the reflexes unnecessary to tag him. He outran Wally with ease, and Wally's far faster than anyone on your team. He also hits hard enough to one-shot most of your characters, and the few he can't one-shot he can hits thousands of times before they can blink.

Sidious in his prime could easily defeat Luke and Yoda together. He's the most powerful Sith ever and has some ludicrous feats. Palpatine is also a telepath, so the whole master of disguise thing won't help much. He's got the reflexes and power to probably solo, too.

Doom is a little more nebulous, since prep time isn't specified, but with prep he can defeat most everyone here. He can make weapons powerful enough to one-shot Zatanna and WW and use them far before either has time to cast a spell. He's absorbed Galactus' power before, so he could probably absorb their powers, too. With reality warping powers absorbed he can easily solo the rest of your team. Even if he doesn't absorb them, he's still the second most powerful magician in Marvel and has extremely durable and powerful armor. That's without anything else he can do with prep. I'm sure he can come up with devices to negate the usefulness of every member of your team. He's resisted the Purple Man, so Ivy's charms, even amplified by her pheromones, won't affect him.

All three of them can solo, Zoom with ease, and all three together can easily win this.

Again, Secret Squirrel with prep is the counterpart to Doctor Doom with prep. "Powers" Well..When winsome says "IPPITY PIPPITY POW" a lightning-like bolt comes out and does anything she wants it to do to a target..But if she snaps her fingers, not energy comes out, something just transforms or teleports instantly....So, I don't know how that would work with Winsome. Winsome would probably form a shield against any weapon he has..It is crazy to say Zoom could solo all of my team. It's ludacris. Lets say he speeds at Winsome, which he couldn't because most of the time she's on her broom..Anyway, lets say he speeds at Winsome and she's on the ground. Wanda, floating, could easily knock some sense into Zoom with her wand before he can even see her. And Wanda has better feats then Winsome, not saying Winsome wouldn't beat Wanda, because she could. Anyway, that's another battle at another time. Plus you have Secret, Captain Planet, Luke, Yoda, etc etc so he can't solo my team by himself..

I am stumped, with prep Doom can defeat alot of my team...He can defeat Zatanna or Winsome Witch, if Doom hits winsome before the snap of the darn finger..Then yes, he can defeat her...However, no doubt Doom with PREP can defeat Zatanna. She must utter words before she can cast a spell, winsome does not. Secret Squirrel doesn't need reality warping to utilize his mastery in disguse, or to get out his weapons that could rival doom..You really need to see a little bit more of Winnie and Secret.

Here is some video of Winsome Witch, her feats, and all. One of her most impressive Feats is snapping simply snapping her fingure and defeating a Alien Warlord, who could destroy people will his mind.

Feats of second video: 2:49 She easily stops a bull dog. 2:52 She creates a pool of Mud and the Dog falls into it. 04:10 - 5:50 a demonstration of her powers.

#47 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

Again, who can defeat this team?

#48 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Something tells me this " Beat My Team battle" was made for no one to win against said Team.

#49 Posted by Thespellbreaker (39 posts) - - Show Bio

benny slays them

#50 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Something tells me this " Beat My Team battle" was made for no one to win against said Team.

Actually...I withdrew Bugs so it wouldn't seem like that....There's probably people who can defeat this team, I am currently debating with someone. So if you please, unless you have a team-don't try to call this a spite thread. As for you...

That lunatic gets slain as Winsome waves her wand.