• 58 results
#1 Edited by Kingant27 (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules: No gods, elder gods, Nothing skyfather level or above, no reality warpers, No characters with dimensions etc

(NO USING THE SAME CHARACTERS AS ME)

YOU ARE ALLOWED an 8 CHARACTER team, like the Avengers or the JLA ish.

(Stick to Marvel and Dc, (((NO DBZ characters as people guess there level in ranking etc.)))

My Team:

Thanos

Pre-52 Darkseid

Chaos Magic Solomon Grundy

Void

Hunter Prey Doomsday

Silver Surfer

Warrior Madness Thor

Mongol with yellow Lantern

#2 Edited by Lucano (791 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Silver Age Supes kind of above Skyfather? And Warrior Madness Thor, you're kidding if you want us to beat this team without something close to Skyfather at least.

#3 Edited by Razerhandz (187 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by Kingant27 (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

WM Thor is the same as normal Thor just 10x as powerful as he's all out, no difference.

Sa supes was powerful but he wasn't ranked a skyfather probably transcendent which is above a herald but below a skyfather like Odin.

#5 Edited by Lucano (791 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age Supes would own Odin with his anti-Asgardian breath or anti-Odin vision or any random instant power like that.

#6 Posted by DaseanComerWCR (888 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn o_0

#7 Posted by Kingant27 (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin is probably a galaxy buster tops

Sa supers would be a solar planet buster to a solar system buster tops my opinion

#8 Posted by reaverlation (17066 posts) - - Show Bio

SA Superman and Void on the same team...I give up

#9 Posted by Kingant27 (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

It took time choosing the perfect team in my opinion although I could have picked another team of 8 to match that.

#10 Posted by Lucano (791 posts) - - Show Bio

SA Supes was a character designed to never lose, he made up all kinds of crazy/random/idiotic powers to come on top always. He is PIS at its finest. PIS > everything.

#11 Posted by Kingant27 (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

Fine I will change him for someone (in your eyes below sky-father)

Check now

#12 Edited by Ironshinobi88 (1335 posts) - - Show Bio

You think your Clever don't you Op?

I've got one for you M$&$(&$^!

Superman Prime

White lantern Kyle Rayner and guess who he deputizes with all his power? That's right M*&*^*%$!

Mo(*&^@!!!*& Kenshiro with his full powerset that's who! so that's 2 down sucka!

Steel with Entropy Aegis

Son of Hulk with Asguardian Destroyer Armor

Anti-Monitor

Reed Richards with Ultimate Nullifier damn near solos

last but certainly not least is Shaman X-man, he is more than a match for most of this Team.

#13 Posted by Kingant27 (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

There well above sky-father especially reed Richards, anti-monitor, white lantern, Aegis so no you didn't beat my team; unlucky.

#14 Edited by Ironshinobi88 (1335 posts) - - Show Bio

There well above sky-father especially reed Richards, anti-monitor, white lantern, Aegis so no you didn't beat my team; unlucky.

Darkseid has beams that can literally kill anyone

I'll give you Anti-monitor, but Steel with the aegis is no where near skyfather level he was beaten.

#15 Posted by Kingant27 (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok but steel cannot take on my whole team.

#16 Posted by Lucano (791 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright I'll give it a try.

Classic Doctor Strange.

John Constantine.

Martian Man Hunter/Fernus.

The Flash, Wally West.

Saint of Killers.

And Bleeding Edge armor Iron-Man.

#17 Posted by reaverlation (17066 posts) - - Show Bio

Volthoom the first lantern /thread (runs away)

#18 Edited by Kingant27 (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

At least your the only one to attempt it properly but biggest threat there is Wally west with his speed and Martian manhunter. I'm sorry but as awesome as classic Dr Strange is he well above Sky-father as he was able challenge characters like classic Dormammu who was statlematting eternity. I would probably rank him elder god level.

#19 Posted by Kingant27 (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give you a powerful character to match a team member of mine. Apocalypse

#20 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (1335 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok but steel cannot take on my whole team.

I can even take out Steel and Anti-monitor, but your team will have serious issues with 2 White lanterns, Superman Prime, And Planetary super-Telepath shaman X-man. Hulk's son coupled with destroyer armor and the power of the oldstrong gives Doomsday one helluva fight.

I'll also just swap out Steel and Anti-Monitor with Amazo.....so he can just copy your teams abilities lel, and I still win.

Checkmate son.

#21 Posted by Bossmoss4l (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Flatman solos

#22 Posted by Lucano (791 posts) - - Show Bio

I could switch Classic Doctor Strange with Zatanna. I just want a magic user to abuse it with Constantine's knowledge, wit and ability to come up with effective, bordeline stupid plans.

#23 Posted by IheartZombies92--defunct (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal-L

John Constantine

Darwin

Wally West

Zoom

Reed Richards

Monarch

Orion

#24 Posted by Kingant27 (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo could probably match most of my team solo but if you've seen young justice then you know I've won. No aside the kidding as shore he can beat a few members but characters like HP doomsday will evolve to every attack and Grundy will just back for round 2 on Monday; but this incarnation of Grundy took on the whole jla.

#25 Posted by sromero78 (254 posts) - - Show Bio

ok how about..

World War Hulk

Deadpool

Wolverine

Iceman

Apocalypse

Carnage

Toxin

Ultron

#26 Posted by Lucano (791 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing is that Saint of Killers can basically kill anyone, his divine colts never miss and kill anyone with one shot. H/P Doomsday can come back as well as Grundy, but that's why Wally is on my team for, speed steal for the win.

#27 Posted by Kingant27 (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash isn't speed blitzing Silver Surfer.

#28 Posted by Lucano (791 posts) - - Show Bio

Never said he would or could. Saint of Killers is here to take on the herald or above level characters. The rest are there to protect The Saint and Wally.

I guess you got me wrong. I'm not saying anyone on my team solos, I'm saying that synergy, my team could beat yours.

#29 Edited by Kingant27 (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion, but I think most people could underestimate your team against mine as mine are bigger heavy hitter. Personally I would stick to my team as my characters have a bigger versatile as the only character that is a threat personally to my team is Amazo.

#30 Edited by reaverlation (17066 posts) - - Show Bio

Human Race Wally West

Fernus

Mr Majestic(pre-52 Wildstorm)

Superman Prime

Monarch

Despero

AMAZO(Pre-52 Justice League Power set)

Alan Scott(w/Full Starheart)

Wally speed lends to his teammates,as he is way faster than everybody here by a lot,so they can get on his level of speed so in short terms:

My Uber Team while as fast as Wally West(mentally and physically)

#31 Posted by Lucano (791 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you are under-selling The Saint. And again I just said that with synergy my team could win. Not stomp, just win. Heavy hitters are nice, but destructive power isn't everything.

#32 Posted by Kingant27 (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

That why I have Thanos, Darkseid and Mongol who are extremely smart.

Reaverlation, white lantern is multiversal, way too powerful

#33 Posted by God_of_Batman (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucano said:

SA Supes was a character designed to never lose, he made up all kinds of crazy/random/idiotic powers to come on top always. He is PIS at its finest. Toonforce > PIS > everything.

Their. Fixed it for ya.

#34 Posted by Kingant27 (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucano i just realized who you were talking about (saint of killers) he is more powerful than SA Superman and you asked me to depower my team so I'm sorry but saint of killers is too powerful for this list as in other threads he is compared to superman prime 1 million, so he needs changing as he is well above sky father.

#35 Edited by Lucano (791 posts) - - Show Bio

Awwwwww man he is not even a reality warper. Fine.

I'll just post my new team.

Zatanna.

John Constantine.

Martian Manhunter.

The Flash, Wally West.

Professor Zoom.

Bleeding Edge armor Iron-Man.

Swamp Thing, current version.

Mr. Majestic, pre-New 52.

I think this team has a chance.

#36 Posted by reaverlation (17066 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: Kyle is not multiversal at all but took him out anyways for Mr Majestic.My team still wins

#37 Posted by The_Imperator (1985 posts) - - Show Bio

(Stick to Marvel and Dc, (((NO DBZ characters as people guess there level in ranking etc.)))

My Team:

Thanos

Pre-52 Darkseid

Chaos Magic Solomon Grundy

Void

Hunter Prey Doomsday

Silver Surfer

Warrior Madness Thor

Mongol with yellow Lantern

So, can characters that have appeared in Marvel or DC be used, or only Marvel/DC created characters.

#38 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2986 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: Neither the saint nor Prime 1,000,000 are at skyfather level. Prime might be but he is not as of yet Imo.

EDIT: Also why do you say no skyfather level peps but you have skyfather level being

#39 Posted by Lucano (791 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree. The Saint of Killers is nowhere near Skyfather. He just has a stupid, stupid skill set.

#40 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2986 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucano: Even his guns are overhyped. To be honest they don't do much in the entire sereis. No one powerful was killed with it

#41 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27:

X-man Shaman

Man-Thing

Swamp Thing

Insane Genis-Vell

Death Seed Sentry

Loki

New Son Gambit (basic run down is he is pretty much Kangs equal in Time Manipulation and hes a high tier guy)

The Shade

so yeah id love to hear how you are going to beat Man Thing, Swamp Thing, DS Sentry, and IGV or the Shade for that matter

The shade BFRs HP doomsday, Grundy, Thor, to the dark dimension (its really dark there btw) this immediately gives me a numbers advantage so yeah i win.

#42 Posted by Nyhybrid89 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27:

world war hulk

beta ray bill

spider-man with captain universe powers

icon

shazam

wonder woman

Flash (Wally West)

Lobo

#43 Posted by Kingant27 (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

first of all kidman560 insane genis vell beat eternity so he needs changing

#44 Posted by Shot (2335 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Amazo
  • Ghost Rider
  • Doctor Strange
  • Loki
  • Yellow jacket
  • Ultron
  • Mirror Master
  • Martian Manhunter

Easy win if they all work together and combine their powers and magic.

#45 Edited by Kingant27 (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

No the only big threat is ghost rider and amazon, but my team is well above your team, as arrogant as that sound yellow jacket is doing anything and Thanos himself could beat probably your whole team except Amazo, but Doomsday beats amazo.

#46 Edited by Lucano (791 posts) - - Show Bio

Care to explain as why your team beats every one of our teams please? For example witg Shot's team how are Doctor Strange, MMH and Ultron irrelevant.

#47 Posted by Kingant27 (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

Its not that there irrelevant its just MMH, Doctor Strange and Ultron could not beat Thanos, pre-52 Darkseid and Mongol with the yellow lantern ring, and there 3 random members of my team.

#48 Edited by Lucano (791 posts) - - Show Bio

But that's the problem. You are considering our team members as single units and not parts of an organized team that will work with synergy. If you look just the plain destructive power of each team member the outcome is kind of logical. But like I've said before destructive power isn't everything.

#49 Edited by Kingant27 (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

And that's why both Thanos, Mongol and Darkseid are on my team who are easily smarter than Ultron, and yes I know he is basically Super computer, but the 3 members I stated are much smarter than Ultron. Character assignation is the most reliable way as how would you know they will work together, you don't know so your assuming, maybe in my eyes the 3 characters I stated will be perfect as a team as they are all great threats in there respective Universes.

#50 Posted by Valdemocnij (676 posts) - - Show Bio

He...