Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:Hamsters pics & 4members only.You have 1chance not more(No changing team).

Ps:

To haters

#1 Edited by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by i_like_swords (14350 posts) - - Show Bio

Just remember, you asked for this. I present to you: The Battle Hamsters

First up we have Nibbles-Vo-Tes. He has full mastery of the force and is a devout Jedi. He wields a green lightsaber and sports many abilities thanks to the force. These abilities include enhanced reflexes allowing him to react and deflect faster-than-bullets lasers with ease. He also has superhuman agility which allows him to jump great distances through force leap. He is also considerably skilled in force pushing, using the force on the environment around him, and a form of precognition where he can sense danger. He'll make short work of your robot hamster, bat-hamster, and your hamster swordsman. I'm not even done with you yet, bro.
Here we have jugger-cuddles. Nothing can stop this guy once he gets some momentum going. He has to wear a helmet in case he creates craters or destroys buildings with the kind of momentum he can build. He has extremely impressive durability making him invulnerable to blunt force and a good deal of piercing attacks. He will also make very short work of your robot hamster, swordsman and bat hamster. Okay, we're halfway there.
Let me now introduce you to Samurai Hamster. I'm not going to beat around the bush here bro, this guy is your worst f#&*$% nightmare. His weapon of choice the breadstick staff of annihilation. As you can see he is clearly versed well enough in combat to face opponents much like your robot hamster, as he trades blows with this robot, who is much more heavily armored than Samurai Hamster, and better equipped. Nonetheless, Samurai Hamster sports an amazingly superhuman reaction time, rivaling that of Nibble-Vo-Tes. He also has good agility and is a master ninja, well versed in the art becoming invisible to the human eye. You don't want to get caught with your pants down when Samurai Hamster is on the scene.
Perhaps my trump card. My MVP. The one and only.. Stabby. Stabby may look like a lumbering brute, but don't be mistaken, he will mess up your whole f*&%$ day if you cross him. Trained in the art of Hamster-Sai-Cah he makes use of his kitchen knife with deadly efficiency. He can tear through butter like a hailstorm and leave chopping boards so damaged even their own mothers can't recognize them. Boasting a wopping strength of 2 tons this little bastard has no probably swinging around his oversized blade. Give up. You were f**** from the beginning.

#5 Posted by tparks (5000 posts) - - Show Bio

LASER CATS.

#6 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes my team can beat your team!

@i_like_swords said:

Nibbles-Vo-Tes
jugger-cuddles
Samurai Hamster
Stabby

Face-up

Batham Versus Stabby Batham is too much for Stabby and his over sized joke,he looks in the eyes of stabby and use his mind control he scream I'M BATHAM and stabby suicide his self (Poor little hamster D:)

Buckshooter Versus Nibbles-Vo-Tes tuff one but Buckshooter equipment are too much for him,the thing he's carrying in his back can create an stunning light that could affect Suphammy(for 1-3secs),when he activate his hamster prints energy commes out of his armor and just like goku would do he throw energy balls at N

Zirrisie Versus Samurai Hamster ,This one is not evan fair evan if he can kick mechas asses Zirrisie can go at the speed of light (See the sign?)

Suphammy Versus Jugger-Cuddles Suphammy bfr J-C and he wins

#7 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

LASER CATS.

DQ Hamsters only :O!

#8 Posted by i_like_swords (14350 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain: Alright, let's do some match ups here.

Batham vs Stabby

Batham has no feats to suggest he is capable of mind control. He is based off of Batman I believe and Batman has no form of mind control. He may have the skills of Batman, but he has no answer for Stabby. Stabby has super strength which is what allows him to use his blade with such butter slicing efficiency. He is also formally trained in his own personal martial art so he is no brute. He will cut down batham before he can get close.

Buckshooter vs Nibbles-Vo-Tes

Buckshooter might have impressive weaponry but he is outmatched here. Nibbles' lightsaber burns half as a hot as the sun and can easily cut through some of the toughest metals. That means he only needs to get close and he can cut Buckshooter down. He might have flashing abilities but with Nibbles' Jedi senses and enhanced reaction time he will more than likely be able to avoid it. Even if it did flash him, he can still sense danger and could deflect your blasts blind, as jedis are trained to trust their force senses and train blind. He has the reaction time to deflect, block and avoid your attacks and the weaponry to cut you down. I didn't even get into the fact he can simply force push him down or rip apart his armor.

Zirrisie vs Samurai Hamster

What evidence is there to show he can go at light speed? That seems a little far fetched. Samurai hamster is very skilled combatant who is fully capable of hanging with Zirrisie. He is a master ninja with superhuman reaction time. He will easily be able to keep up with you if he can keep up with robats who outclass him in strength, durability and weaponry. On the off chance he can't defeat him, any other member of my team can mop him up.

Suphammy vs Jugger-cuddles

Jugger-cuddles isn't getting BFR'd here. He has enough strength and durability to fight evenly with Suphammy, but his real advantage is his devastating charge attack. When he builds enough momentum he can't be stopped by anyone, not even Suphammy. When Suphammy goes in for the BFR he will run headfirst into Jugger-cuddles and be KO'd or be severely injured at the very least. Besides, even if
Jugger-cuddles gave Suphammy a good match, he could hold him off long enough and hurt him enough to allow the rest of my team overpower him. Lightsabers, force, giant knives and breadsticks will be too much for Suphammy in the end.

#9 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Godster

Godster is a radiated hamster that has been mutated by Gamma Radiation and grew so large that it's mass is 100 000 tons. Godster has developed the ability the use his energy from his body into atomic breath rays, Where it is used with ease since Godster just screams and the "Breath" comes out because it contains so much energy. Godster has the durability to tank out a shot that destroyed half of his planet. Godster can live in space since the energy replaces oxygen and his own warmt keeps him from dying of the cold. -Inspired by Godzilla.

#10 Posted by i_like_swords (14350 posts) - - Show Bio

Godster

Godster is a radiated hamster that has been mutated by Gamma Radiation and grew so large that it's mass is 100 000 tons. Godster has developed the ability the use his energy from his body into atomic breath rays, Where it is used with ease since Godster just screams and the "Breath" comes out because it contains so much energy. Godster has the durability to tank out a shot that destroyed half of his planet. Godster can live in space since the energy replaces oxygen and his own warmt keeps him from dying of the cold. -Inspired by Godzilla.

/thread

#11 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok i might not have mentionned every part of their powers(Not adding extra powers just mentionning feats) and i apologize for this.

@i_like_swords said:

Alright, let's do some match ups here.

Batham vs Stabby

1)Batham has no feats to suggest he is capable of mind control.

Buckshooter vs Nibbles-Vo-Tes

2)Buckshooter might have impressive weaponry but he is outmatched here. Nibbles' lightsaber burns half as a hot as the sun and can easily cut through some of the toughest metals. That means he only needs to get close and he can cut Buckshooter down. He might have flashing abilities but with Nibbles' Jedi senses and enhanced reaction time he will more than likely be able to avoid it. Even if it did flash him, he can still sense danger and could deflect your blasts blind, as jedis are trained to trust their force senses and train blind. He has the reaction time to deflect, block and avoid your attacks and the weaponry to cut you down. I didn't even get into the fact he can simply force push him down or rip apart his armor.

Zirrisie vs Samurai Hamster

3)What evidence is there to show he can go at light speed?

Suphammy vs Jugger-cuddles

4)Jugger-cuddles isn't getting BFR'd here.

Jugger-cuddles gave Suphammy a good match, he could hold him off long enough and hurt him enough to allow the rest of my team overpower him. Lightsabers, force, giant knives and breadsticks will be too much for Suphammy in the end.

1)i decide the power of my batham its not because he have the mask of batman means he have the exact same power of batman in fact he doesnt realy,he's more like a fanboy(he got limits) version translated in my way mind control+ his normal things(Except gadgets).He doesnt use gadgets at all (Do you see any gadgets on him?),his resistance and his raw strenght is above the one of an human(evan batman).For your jabby he looks silly you never heard the fact that big doesnt equal strong?Now if he was fighting Nibbles things would be different around here.

Batham

2)Since his tech and his skills are high he would be able to ''absorb/Deflect'' your lightsaber(Doesnt solve the problem permanly but he cant cut him) and use it for his Energy balls,as for his speed when his prints are active the wings on his chest actives itself,his speed (Its leaves Purple tracks behind him just like the delorean do but permanly)overmatch the one of your Nibbles(but cant use it permanly),his reaction is very high since he's an supersoldier.If you look closely at his feets its looks like reactors(I'm asking your opinion here,look at his <<<feet) he can fly slowly in the air like iron man.

The only reason why he would lose is if that he run out of battery but this wont happend since he absorb Solar energy permanly(Indeed dont you think?)or if he doesnt active his prints in time and lose his time shooting at him with his super gun that wont touch him.

Buckshooter

3)The sign maybe?Yes i didnt mentioned his sword he can resist to speed force,he can cut diamonds(Same size as his sword).So i dont see any reason why he couldnt kill Samurai Hamster.

Zirrisie

4)He wont have enought time to get his Momentum on a top level (unless he start with very very very very high momentum).Oh and i dont see why Suphammy couldnt solo.

#12 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Godster

DQ your team must have 4members

#13 Edited by i_like_swords (14350 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain: Not being funny but you're just making up powers on the fly now lol. I was debating as a joke and I found hamsters who's powers could be based off real characters. You're sitting making stuff up like a suit that absorbs solar energy... some hax-ass hamsters right there.

#14 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain: Then I also add to my team 3 new people

Count Hamster

Since the egyptian days Count Hamster has ruled until he went into his eternal sleep of the hamsters, He is known to be over 50 000 years old and developed the knowledge of every single martial arts, Combat arts such as Swords / Archery, Count Hamster has used his marksman skill to his advantage due to his upgraded senses because his one of the first vampires ever and one of the strongest due to immortality above stakes to the heart. The first vampires were known as Demons from hell and if they die physically they return in Hell only to come back to midguard once again in their physical form. Count has learned the dark arts of magic and can ever surpass the mortal known as Dr Strange in magical abilities. Count has a barrier to hell that refrains him to take damage physically and mentally besides in Hell where his 1000 times stronger. If he does Hellfire will consume his wound and heal himself even if he was exploded from several nukes.

Slender Hamster

-Inspired by Slender man

Founded first by the cave people, Stories go on by a Humanoid Hamster that stares into your souls and kidnaps you into another realm. Slender Hamster is a 4th dimensional being that cannot be harmed in any universal way, Slender Hamster is now known from horror games where his feats are teleporting and instantly killing you by unknown causes if you look at him

#15 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain: Now for the last Hamster on my team. Ghost Hamster Rider!

Ghost Hamster Rider

-Inspired by Ghost Rider

Made a deal with the devil. . etc.. etc. Now he has the authority to claim sinners and send them to their deaths / hell with the given powers of the demons inside of him. He has the Hamster stare where all of the bad sins / things you have done to people are reflected back into your soul instantly causing major damage or instant Death. He has Hellfire that burns hotter than any known sun that even defeated Galactus in a mere 3 seconds. It burns the soul as well. Ghost Hamster in a time of need can turn into Zarathos Ghost Hamster Rider and basically become a God that defeated The Hulk easily.

My Team

• Godster
  • Count Hamster
  • Slender Hamster
  • Ghost Hamster Rider
#16 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

HaHaHa Excellent stuff :)

#17 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain: Not being funny but you're just making up powers on the fly now lol. I was debating as a joke and I found hamsters who's powers could be based off real characters. You're sitting making stuff up like a suit that absorbs solar energy... some hax-ass hamsters right there.

Cant accept lost?Every high tech mechas should have solar energy system(The us army is using Solar energy atm so a futurist mecha using Solar energy batteries is normal).I'm joking too but my characters feats are what they are.Cant accept it leave.Have a nice day.

Ps:Like i said Suphammy would solo.

My Team

• Godster
  • Count Hamster
  • Slender Hamster
  • Ghost Hamster Rider

What didnt you understand in

@sylvain said:

DQ your team must have 4members

Your team is overpowered btw.

#18 Edited by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao...

#19 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10058 posts) - - Show Bio

Hamtaro Solos

#20 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10058 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain: You said 4 members was the limit, you didn't say it had to be 4 o:

#22 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Flagged.

Essentially beat my character and you're making up powers on the fly.

#24 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

Flagged.

Essentially beat my character and you're making up powers on the fly.

Lol well the fun is over(i guess).I didnt state it in the first place cause i didnt.I didnt think about the fact to state all his powers since his team was clearly losing he have nothing to beat Suphammy.All the things i've ''added'' was indeed(except for the ''Absorbtion/Deflection'') in my opinion.

#25 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain: well in the beginning I thought that your hamsters were based off of real people (a terminator from warhammer 40k, batman, superman, and a...fencer of some sort) so it would be like a contest to first FIND hamster pictures, and then utilize them. but when you started making up powers you got into the category of the sticky 'beat my character threads are no longer allowed'.

#26 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain: No rules against being overpowered. . So I win?

#27 Posted by i_like_swords (14350 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain said:

@i_like_swords said:

Cant accept lost?Every high tech mechas should have solar energy system(The us army is using Solar energy atm so a futurist mecha using Solar energy batteries is normal).I'm joking too but my characters feats are what they are.Cant accept it leave.Have a nice day.

Ps:Like i said Suphammy would solo.

LOL okay. I was joking. I made a team because it looked funny and you're actually taking it seriously by making HAMSTERS OP. Just let that sink in. You're purposely pitting a team of unstoppable hamsters up against another team, and they're unstoppable because you completely made them up. That's the silliest thing I've ever seen in my life. Why would you make up powers and apply them to a team of hamsters just to win a debate? This is basically a beat my team thread considering none of them exist and you made up the powers by yourself. Regardless, my team murderstomps cuz Stabby.

@deranged_midget @god_spawn could this be classed as a "beat my character" or "beat my team" thread? He's making up their powers on the fly so it seems a bit silly. The debate died after -
"i decide the power of my batham" and "Yes i didnt mentioned his sword he can resist to speed force,he can cut diamonds"

#28 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@sylvain: well in the beginning I thought that your hamsters were based off of real people (a terminator from warhammer 40k, batman, superman, and a...fencer of some sort) so it would be like a contest to first FIND hamster pictures, and then utilize them. but when you started making up powers you got into the category of the sticky 'beat my character threads are no longer allowed'.

Lol Suphammy is based on Superman.

@i_like_swords said:

LOL okay. I was joking. I made a team because it looked funny and you're actually taking it seriously by making HAMSTERS OP. Just let that sink in. You're purposely pitting a team of unstoppable hamsters up against another team, and they're unstoppable because you completely made them up. That's the silliest thing I've ever seen in my life. Why would you make up powers and apply them to a team of hamsters just to win a debate? This is basically a beat my team thread considering none of them exist and you made up the powers by yourself. Regardless, my team murderstomps cuz Stabby.

@deranged_midget

@god_spawn

could this be classed as a "beat my character" or "beat my team" thread? He's making up their powers on the fly so it seems a bit silly. The debate died after -

Ok Ok by your logic the sword of my last character is Indestructible?I didnt mention it at first that my only error.Its died because you decided so, Look my team is not unstopable the strongest one on my team is Suphammy a equivalent of superman Only with him your team is done cant accept losing dont you?Batham Mental manipulations got limits he cant control a ''Super'' Jedi.Rofl btw you are the only one taking this too seriously you stopped the game first just because i didnt mention all the powers at first(but they are not invincible).Look you are talking about my creation but what did you do?You try to make a super team to beat mine and just because you lose you cry.You make me laught bro.My team are composed of

Suphammy=Superman

Batham=Batman modified, he shouldnt have the same powers look do you evan see 1 GADGET on him?No so.....And i didnt want to put an handicap on him.

Buckshooter=Normal Mecha modified(This character is my only Creation)

Zirrisie=Zorro modified,i saw the triangle sign so i say hey why shouldnt i make him fast?Since he have a sword and he go Superspeed ITS INDEED that his sword have durability.

Evan if you delete the powers i've ''added'' after mate My team is still out of your league

If you cant take a joke than leave gosh you are annoying.

@god_spawn @deranged_midget_

Ps:If this guy wasnt DQ his team would have OWNED my team.

@anal_vomit said:

Godster

@anal_vomit said:

@sylvain: Then I also add to my team 3 new people

Count Hamster

Since the egyptian days Count Hamster has ruled until he went into his eternal sleep of the hamsters, He is known to be over 50 000 years old and developed the knowledge of every single martial arts, Combat arts such as Swords / Archery, Count Hamster has used his marksman skill to his advantage due to his upgraded senses because his one of the first vampires ever and one of the strongest due to immortality above stakes to the heart. The first vampires were known as Demons from hell and if they die physically they return in Hell only to come back to midguard once again in their physical form. Count has learned the dark arts of magic and can ever surpass the mortal known as Dr Strange in magical abilities. Count has a barrier to hell that refrains him to take damage physically and mentally besides in Hell where his 1000 times stronger. If he does Hellfire will consume his wound and heal himself even if he was exploded from several nukes.

Slender Hamster

-Inspired by Slender man

Founded first by the cave people, Stories go on by a Humanoid Hamster that stares into your souls and kidnaps you into another realm. Slender Hamster is a 4th dimensional being that cannot be harmed in any universal way, Slender Hamster is now known from horror games where his feats are teleporting and instantly killing you by unknown causes if you look at him

@anal_vomit said:

@sylvain: Now for the last Hamster on my team. Ghost Hamster Rider!

Ghost Hamster Rider

-Inspired by Ghost Rider

Made a deal with the devil. . etc.. etc. Now he has the authority to claim sinners and send them to their deaths / hell with the given powers of the demons inside of him. He has the Hamster stare where all of the bad sins / things you have done to people are reflected back into your soul instantly causing major damage or instant Death. He has Hellfire that burns hotter than any known sun that even defeated Galactus in a mere 3 seconds. It burns the soul as well. Ghost Hamster in a time of need can turn into Zarathos Ghost Hamster Rider and basically become a God that defeated The Hulk easily.

My Team

• Godster
  • Count Hamster
  • Slender Hamster
  • Ghost Hamster Rider

#29 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@anal_vomit said:

@sylvain: No rules against being overpowered. . So I win?

i agree but you got DQ because you presented your team with only 1 member and the rules are (unless my English grammar is too bad you are DQ)Rules:Hamsters pics & 4members only.You have 1chance not more(No changing team).Adding members to your team is like changing your team and i said you have only 1chance.If i wasnt clear enought and i'm wrong on the fact that you are DQ than yes your team>Mine(You win).

#30 Posted by russellmania77 (15339 posts) - - Show Bio

Golden age batman shoots em all and sends em to hamster hell

#31 Posted by i_like_swords (14350 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain: Yeah I never said Suphammy wasn't okay. He's based off a real character so fair enough.

It would of been safe to base Bathammy of Batman and say he had gadgets. That makes more sense than giving him powers you made up because if someone is going to make a team you can't give an impression of Batman and then later reveal he's a telepath. How could anyone have known he was a telepath? So that's one made up character, or "modified" as you put it.

You said yourself Buckshooter is your "only creation" so that's two characters made up. Or "modified".

Oh look. Zirrisie is "Zorro modified". Notice the trend here? You basically gave us all a picture of your characters but no power set or weapons. Then when we make teams and argue you start revealing made up powers. This is why these threads were banned. How is anyone to know your hamster can tap into the speed force from a little sign you can't even notice? How is anyone to know your robot can absorb a lightsaber? (Even though it likely can't, but I digress). How is anyone to know your Batman-like hamster is a strong telepath and above human stats?

In summary. You didn't tell us the powers and weapons to begin with so don't do it after we make teams. Aside from that, you can't "modify" or create your own characters anymore, it's against the forum rules. It was banned for this exact reason. Thread creators making up powers for their team so they can't lose, thus leaving little space for a real debate. Honestly though, I thought this was a joke to begin with, then you actually took it seriously and made up powers for your team just to win. Pretty lame IMO. Going to flag the battle and see what the mods think.

Ps. I wasn't crying or taking this fight "too seriously" you just absolutely killed the debate. I suspect you make threads like these because you lack knowledge of real characters and this is your way of fulfilling your need to be good at debating. When in reality, you have no idea whatsoever what you're doing. Lol.

#32 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain: Yeah I never said Suphammy wasn't okay. He's based off a real character so fair enough.

It would of been safe to base Bathammy of Batman and say he had gadgets. That makes more sense than giving him powers you made up because if someone is going to make a team you can't give an impression of Batman and then later reveal he's a telepath. How could anyone have known he was a telepath? So that's one made up character, or "modified" as you put it.

You said yourself Buckshooter is your "only creation" so that's two characters made up. Or "modified".

Oh look. Zirrisie is "Zorro modified". Notice the trend here? You basically gave us all a picture of your characters but no power set or weapons. Then when we make teams and argue you start revealing made up powers. This is why these threads were banned. How is anyone to know your hamster can tap into the speed force from a little sign you can't even notice? How is anyone to know your robot can absorb a lightsaber? (Even though it likely can't, but I digress). How is anyone to know your Batman-like hamster is a strong telepath and above human stats?

In summary. You didn't tell us the powers and weapons to begin with so don't do it after we make teams. Aside from that, you can't "modify" or create your own characters anymore, it's against the forum rules. It was banned for this exact reason. Thread creators making up powers for their team so they can't lose, thus leaving little space for a real debate. Honestly though, I thought this was a joke to begin with, then you actually took it seriously and made up powers for your team just to win. Pretty lame IMO. Going to flag the battle and see what the mods think.

Ps. I wasn't crying or taking this fight "too seriously" you just absolutely killed the debate. I suspect you make threads like these because you lack knowledge of real characters and this is your way of fulfilling your need to be good at debating. When in reality, you have no idea whatsoever what you're doing. Lol.

Modified and Created are two different things.The things i've added are in my 2nd comment not the first that's why i said ''INDEED''.You are so smart you complain on a thing you knew before making your team and just because you are mad or idk what its now matter,you shouldnt have entered this thread end of story.

#33 Edited by i_like_swords (14350 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain: Modifying a characters powerset is the same as creating a new character in this context. It's still breaking the rules because you're creating new elements about the characters.

The things i've added are in my 2nd comment not the first that's why i said ''INDEED''.You are so smart you complain on a thing you knew before making your team

That isn't correct use of the word "indeed" lmao. I made my team before you listed any powers or equipment. Go scroll up and have a look lol.

just because you are mad or idk what its now matter,you shouldnt have entered this thread end of story.

I'm not mad I'm just pointing out how flawed your methods of thread making, team building and debating are. I entered the thread with good intentions and you basically killed the debate via ways I've explained. Lol let's just hope the mods lock this stupid HAMSTER thread. I'm all for a little hamster action but you killed it, man.

#34 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

@sylvain: Modifying a characters powerset is the same as creating a new character in this context. It's still breaking the rules because you're creating new elements about the characters.

The things i've added are in my 2nd comment not the first that's why i said ''INDEED''.You are so smart you complain on a thing you knew before making your team

That isn't correct use of the word "indeed" lmao. I made my team before you listed any powers or equipment. Go scroll up and have a look lol.

just because you are mad or idk what its now matter,you shouldnt have entered this thread end of story.

I'm not mad I'm just pointing out how flawed your methods of thread making, team building and debating are. I entered the thread with good intentions and you basically killed the debate via ways I've explained. Lol let's just hope the mods lock this stupid HAMSTER thread. I'm all for a little hamster action but you killed it, man.

That what i meant when i said:You are so smart you complain on a thing you knew before making your team and just because you are mad or idk what its now matter.

Against the rules or not modified and creation are not equal.Your logic fail i cant have killed the debate if the thread was death by your definition at the beginning of it,by knowing the fact that the description wasnt there you should have know that i didnt mentionned it and i was about to do it(Oh and at first it didnt matter when we was debating).You are claiming my team invincible while its an lie.You are claiming that i killed the thread while its an lie you did.You claim that you are not taking this seriously but you are still complaining,you did take it too seriously,you did took away the fun of this thread and now you try to lock it down(Idc if its going to be locked).

,when i was talking about Suphammy i wasnt talking to you and you should have know this one.You try to insult me by saying:

I suspect you make threads like these because you lack knowledge of real characters and this is your way of fulfilling your need to be good at debating. When in reality, you have no idea whatsoever what you're doing.

Who are you to say that?I mean its not because you take this site too seriously means everyone does.I dont have to explain myself with a troll but i will,The reason is simple i wanted to have fun.Gosh go harras someone else bro.

#35 Edited by i_like_swords (14350 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain: Your grammar is absolutely atrocious and the only person whose logic is failing here is yours. This thread is an abomination. Please don't make another. Lol bye.

#36 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain: Your grammar is absolutely atrocious and the only person whose logic is failing here is yours. This thread is an abomination. Please don't make another. Lol bye.

out of excuses attack my grammar?Yes my grammar is bad but we can understand it.Go back to your trollness and stop making an obsession with this thread gosh get a life.

#37 Posted by i_like_swords (14350 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain: Not out of "excuses" it's just I've given my two cents so no need to reiterate. Not a troll and have a life.

#38 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain: Not out of "excuses" it's just I've given my two cents so no need to reiterate. Not a troll and have a life.

Hmmm sure whatever i dont care about your ''life''.Now if you will stop spamming my inbox that would be appreciated(i'm sorry for repeating myself).Have a nice day and hope you luck in your future life.