Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

@ultimatehero0406: As you can see, killua is faster than your entire selection. and he is not even invoking godspeed when using his lightning, he is only applying it to his body just a little bit. and once he took out 1439 people in half an hour, and it only took him that long since he was busy picking up the tags of the hunters he was fighting. He is immune to poison and has a very high pain tolerance. in that last video, killua vs the bomber, killua purposely acted out that entire pattern, he did that pattern in order to lead this guy into his traps, and the yoyos are not nen covered, the weigh around 50 kilograms i believe he said? which would explain how he tore through the tree. he predicted that the bomber goon would throw something at him in order to get the yo yo off, so at the end, he pulled out the yo yo at the last second, also part of his plan. Later on in this fight he gets up showing no fatigue whatsoever and the new moves he used, were experiments, implying that he could have beated him anytime he wanted.

Loading Video...

Quickman is ten times faster than flashman. -,- and plus based on sources its said that he can move at mach speeds. while centaur flash was seen teleporting all over the room at light speed in megaman 6. And megaman also has a power adaptor, in that form his punches are so powerful they emit energy projection, he can even charge his punches. yusuke ain't avoiding rain flush. MM sends a small rocket into the sky and it rains all over the area decimating all enemies with acid like rain. considering this can harm very durable combat robots, it can definetly hurt yusuke. Megaman has pyrokinetic powers, electric powers, ice powers his most dangerous ice power is ice slasher It takes the form of an arrowhead-shaped blade of ice that can either damage or freeze enemies. It is produced via a blast of super-chilled air laced with liquid nitrogen, which then crystallizes to form a projectile.

Inuyasha is self explanatory want me to explain his feats as well? and hiei is actually faster than yusuke, yusuke is just able to keep up with his movements, straight up demon form and yeah maybe he is faster.

And if you are still wondering if train can really beat natsu or luffy then check out the threads that god_spawn made on train heartnet, like train vs captain america or deathstroke, after a large debate it was decided train won both of those soley because of his skill. skill overclasses brawn(luffy and natsu.)

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Yeah, I meant Quickman. My fault.

And even so, you have to remember that Yusuke is a lot more durable than your average bear. He was blasted through cliffs, a forest, and the demon world plataues and kept fighting. As a matter of fact, after his fight with Yomi, he said that he was fighting for 60 hours straight. That's more than 2 days in Demon World's abusive atmosphere. Acid rain won't be the end.

And let's not forget Luffy's Haki here. And Naruto will probably spam clones with a sneaky plan in mind. Plus, while I'm not sure if he can do it in this situation, but he can give other people the fox chakra for a quick powerup.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By DeathHero61

@ultimatehero0406: Megaman has unlimited stamina do to his robotic body,(when have you ever seen megaman get tired? plus most robots don't get tired do to their body being robotic and not organic.) He also tanked Fireballs, lava geysers, thunder beams that took at a third of his health, blast of super-chilled air laced with liquid nitrogen, lasers, spikes, very powerful energy blasts, meteor showers and etc. and even not flinching when jumping down large and by large i mean large, pits. And since mega already has unlimited stamina. despite yusuke's durability he would eventually take him down, megaman's opponents were highly durable but that did not stop him from beating the. and with over 80 powers, i don't think it will be hard to defeat yusuke. If killua goes all out like he did in the previous video i showed you, his morals go off completely. meaning he will not hesistate to go for killing blows, like he did to jones, or the chimera ants. And chakara cloaks would be no different from nen. except that you can share it. plus, that means no biiju for naruto. only his base biiju mode powers. And killua honestly can outsmart naruto easily. Plus, hiei, with his skills and raw power, the tide will eventually be turned. Do i need to explain why inuyasha would help his team win against yours?

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Kenshiro
  2. Jotaro Kujo
  3. Demon Eyes Kyo
  4. Alita
  5. Ishida Mitsunari (Sengoku Basara)
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatehero0406: honestly i was gonna ask to switch train heartnet, because even if he beats natsu or luffy, he would not stand a chance against the rest.

Avatar image for deactivated-6313c3c9405ec
deactivated-6313c3c9405ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

annnnnnnnnnnnd................. i stomp

Kayjay2v7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points