#1 Edited by Fetts (4449 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules: 
-Only 5 people can be in your team. 
-No Illusionists, TP, or TK. 
-No Fantomex, Midnighter, Captain Cold, or Prometheus. 
-Nobody with durability greater than or equal to Luke Cage. 
-Nobody with agility greater than or equal to Spider-Man. Meaning no speedsters.
-Nobody with energy manipulation greater than or equal to Cyclops. 
-Nobody with a healing factor greater than Deadpool's. 
-STREET LEVELLERS ONLY  
 
-Morals off for my team. 
-Both my team and your team have standard equipment. No special equipment. 
-No prep.
 
My team: 

Deathstroke 

Boba Fett-EU Version 
 
Data (Star Trek) 
 
Jango Fett-EU Version 
 
 Snake-Eyes
#2 Posted by ThexX (1564 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Ultimate Captain America
  2. Ultimate Hawkeye
  3. Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)
  4. Domino
  5. Deadshot
#3 Posted by WillPayton (9346 posts) - - Show Bio

black panther

cyclops

spiderman

wolverine

quicksilver

#4 Edited by nickthedevil (11998 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom. Forgot to specify that our teams had to be street levelers in the rules.

#5 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Zoom. Forgot to specify that our teams had to be street levelers in the rules.

#6 Posted by Shawnbaby (10615 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Wolverine 
2. Batman 
3. Deadpool 
4. Speedball  
5. Darkhawk

#7 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

Black Panther

Batman

Wolverine

Hawkeye

#8 Posted by The Average Bear (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Shiva

Penance

Daken

Blue Beetle

Gorgon

#9 Posted by WillPayton (9346 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Average Bear said:

Lady Shiva

Penance

Daken

Blue Beetle

Gorgon

Which Blue Beetle?

#10 Posted by DedmanWalkin (2598 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler

The Atom

Mr. Negative

#11 Posted by The Average Bear (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton: Jaime, unless that's against the rules

#12 Posted by WillPayton (9346 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Average Bear said:

@WillPayton: Jaime, unless that's against the rules

I'm not that familiar with Jaime, but isnt he way above street level? Ted Kord would be considered street level, I thought you might have meant him. Ted doesnt get a lot of respect, but he was one of my favorite characters.

#13 Posted by Montaq (935 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Claw

Shadowlands Daredevil

Samurai Jack

Aang

Karate Kid

#14 Posted by Enemybird (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash

#15 Posted by The Average Bear (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@The Average Bear said:

@WillPayton: Jaime, unless that's against the rules

I'm not that familiar with Jaime, but isnt he way above street level? Ted Kord would be considered street level, I thought you might have meant him. Ted doesnt get a lot of respect, but he was one of my favorite characters.

The OP doesn't say the character has to be street level (which is how one of the people that commented before me used Zoom). But his durability might be a bit over the top. So if he's not allowed, I'll use...Cannonball.

#16 Posted by WillPayton (9346 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Average Bear said:

@WillPayton said:

@The Average Bear said:

@WillPayton: Jaime, unless that's against the rules

I'm not that familiar with Jaime, but isnt he way above street level? Ted Kord would be considered street level, I thought you might have meant him. Ted doesnt get a lot of respect, but he was one of my favorite characters.

The OP doesn't say the character has to be street level (which is how one of the people that commented before me used Zoom). But his durability might be a bit over the top. So if he's not allowed, I'll use...Cannonball.

It's implied though. I mean, if there's no requirement for street level then it's just a matter of finding the right loophole in his other rules, so yeah Flash and Zoom are allowed. Not much of a point in making a battle where a single person can obliterate the entire opposing team in a fraction of a second without even trying.

#17 Posted by Fetts (4449 posts) - - Show Bio

Oops. I meant to say no agility greater than or equal to Spider-Man. Plus I forgot to say or equal to for Cyclops....My bad. Editing that now.

#18 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

WHERE'S PROGENITOR?!
 
I expect his team to include Wesker. If not, something is wrong with the world.

#19 Posted by nick_hero22 (6813 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Ultimate Captain America - Shield

2. Smiley (Predator) - Plasma Caster, Wrist Blades, Combi Stick, and 2 Shurikens

3. Ultimate Hawkeye - Bow w/ 25 Arrows and 5 Explosive Arrows

4. Scorpion - Dual Kanatas

5. Ultimate Scarlet Witch

#20 Posted by Fetts (4449 posts) - - Show Bio

....They have to be street levellers. I find that usually that's implied when somebody makes a thread like this. But I will put it in the OP.

#21 Posted by progenitor (7534 posts) - - Show Bio

Mister X.

The Gorgon.

Cypher.

Nick Fury.

.. and just for my good friend.

@RainEffect: <3

Albert Wesker.

#22 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1596 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

Spider-Man

Batman (Bruce Wayne)

Nightcrawler

Cyclops