4. SSJ4 Gogeta
#4 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2819 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

#5 Edited by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goku1fan

The Messiah 

Ajimu Najimi. 

#6 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think anyone on my team(except Kurohime) Could solo.

#7 Posted by tootyghost (139 posts) - - Show Bio

My team:

Silver Surfer

Galactus

Thanos

Spiderman

#8 Edited by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard.

why did you put future gohan? he lost 1 arm, he is super weak. he got defeated by the weak future androids 17 and 18, which trunks effortlessly destroyed after cell saga. you should put ssj2 teen gohan(cell saga) or ultimate gohan(buu saga)

#9 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Galactus

@tootyghost said:

My team:

Silver Surfer

Galactus

Thanos

Spiderman

Need Anime/Manga characters. I know the OP didn't specify it. But those are the battle forum rules. 
#10 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

I couldn't find any heroes or villains interested enough to battle your team. the only one I could find to handle the amount of talking that would most definitely take place was Deadpool. so I pick Deadpool

Hame-hame-hahahahahahaha

#11 Edited by tootyghost (139 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Galactus

@tootyghost said:

My team:

Silver Surfer

Galactus

Thanos

Spiderman

Need Anime/Manga characters. I know the OP didn't specify it. But those are the battle forum rules.

Silver Surfer (drawn in an anime style): with 6 pokeballs, each containing a level 100 Mewtwo

Galactus (drawn in an anime style): with 6 pokeballs, 5 level 100 Mewtwos and a level 100 mew

Thanos (drawn in anime style): with 6 mewtwos

Spiderman (drawn in anime style): with 6 mewtwos

The One Above All - NOT drawn in anime style, because he is the supreme being, and is above your silly mortal rules, and therefore can enter this battle regardless of the rules, number of members per team, etc. What are you gonna do? Have the anime police arrest him? They can't even catch Team Rocket

#12 Posted by nickthedevil (12108 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega shenron pwns every team here. I win.

#13 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Omega shenron pwns every team here. I win.

Not my team. :P

#14 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio

@tootyghost said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Galactus

@tootyghost said:

My team:

Silver Surfer

Galactus

Thanos

Spiderman

Silver Surfer (drawn in an anime style): with 6 pokeballs, each containing a level 100 Mewtwo

Galactus (drawn in an anime style): with 6 pokeballs, 5 level 100 Mewtwos and a level 100 mew

The One Above All - NOT drawn in anime style, because he is the supreme being, and is above your silly mortal rules, and therefore can enter this battle regardless of the rules, number of members per team, etc. What are you gonna do? Have the anime police arrest him? They can't even catch Team Rocket

Still doesn't count. They have to be anime/manga characters from the start. You can't just say drawn in anime style.

#15 Posted by tootyghost (139 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@tootyghost said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Galactus

@tootyghost said:

My team:

Silver Surfer

Galactus

Thanos

Spiderman

Still doesn't count. They have to be anime/manga characters from the start. You can't just say drawn in anime style.

The only thing that defines something as "anime", or within the anime genre, is the drawing style. And "manga" is just the Japanese term for comics or whimsical images.

So, my team, drawn in anime style (and equipped with pokemon) still counts because they are technically anime. Also, The One Above All overrides any rules in the universe, and therefore he ALWAYS counts, not matter what.

#16 Posted by nickthedevil (12108 posts) - - Show Bio

No yeah... My one person was a galaxy buster. I own everyone here :)

#17 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio
@tootyghost said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@tootyghost said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Galactus

@tootyghost said:

My team:

Silver Surfer

Galactus

Thanos

Spiderman

The only thing that defines something as "anime", or within the anime genre, is the drawing style. And "manga" is just the Japanese term for comics or whimsical images.

So, my team, drawn in anime style (and equipped with pokemon) still counts because they are technically anime. Also, The One Above All overrides any rules in the universe, and therefore he ALWAYS counts, not matter what.

#18 Edited by tootyghost (139 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@tootyghost said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@tootyghost said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Galactus

@tootyghost said:

My team:

Silver Surfer

Galactus

Thanos

Spiderman

Basically what you said: "I've been proven wrong by a new guy with only 50something posts so instead of being mature and admitting I'm wrong, I'll call him the R word and use an internet meme, because internet memes govern the universe." Look up who The One Above All is before you dismiss him, smart guy.

#19 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2819 posts) - - Show Bio

@tootyghost: Don't mind him. New guys are always getting pushed around. Because of your number of post they think you're a nooby at comics. Trust him, I've been in this situation...

#20 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@tootyghost: Don't mind him. New guys are always getting pushed around. Because of your number of post they think you're a nooby at comics. Trust him, I've been in this situation...

I'm not trying to "push anybody around." I was trying to tell him the rules of the battle forum. 

@tootyghost: I apologize that I posted that meme. I was annoyed because [no offense.] But what you said is ridiculous. Your acting as if the One Above all can change the rules of the battle forum. He's a COMIC BOOK CHARACTER made by the writers. Also he can't turn himself into a anime character. TOAA only controls the Marvel Omniverse anyway. You can't just say "Galactus drawn in anime style." It doesn't matter because he is a comic book character, He was made for COMICS. Marvel made a manga series I believe but if you really want to use those characters put in  "Galactus (Mangaverse)". I wouldn't recommended it though because mangaverse are extremely weak and featless. (most of them are.) If you have any complaints about take it the Mods. So I'm sorry I offended you
#21 Edited by Enemybird (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goku1fan said:

1. Halo Goku SSJ (1-4)

2. Majin Vegeta

3. Future Gohan

and

4. Kid Buu

Garlic Jr :)

#22 Edited by rpgr (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@tootyghost: Pfft, TOAA is so yesterday.

Here's my team:

Roger Dunstan - Ultimo

That is all.

Hope you guys saw what I was doin...

#23 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2819 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

I'm not trying to "push anybody around." I was trying to tell him the rules of the battle forum.

I know your intentions, but instead you should've just told him to read the forum rules.

#24 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

I know your intentions, but instead you should've just told him to read the forum rules.

True. It would've saved me time and a headache. Also I apologize I kinda got you trapped in a quote pyramid. 

@rpgr said:

@tootyghost: Pfft, TOAA is so yesterday.

Here's my team:

Roger Dunstan - Ultimo

That is all.

Hope you guys saw what I was doin...

#25 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Vegito

SSJ4 gogeta

Omega Shenron

SSJ3 Gotenks

#26 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2819 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94: Yeah. I got a dozen messages from this forum alone. Im going to start to use the reply button instead.

#27 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey: Quoting can be hectic.
#28 Posted by The_Gravix (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Tenchi...that is all

#29 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Galactus

@tootyghost said:

My team:

Silver Surfer

Galactus

Thanos

Spiderman

Those rules are for Original Posters, not responders.
#30 Posted by DCB4Marvel (74 posts) - - Show Bio

ZOom

#31 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Galactus

@tootyghost said:

My team:

Silver Surfer

Galactus

Thanos

Spiderman

True but flame wars can still start. I'm still waiting for somebody to put Superman on their team and try telling OP that Goku can't beat him.
#32 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2819 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Galactus

@tootyghost said:

My team:

Silver Surfer

Galactus

Thanos

Spiderman

True but flame wars can still start. I'm still waiting for somebody to put Superman on their team and try telling OP that Goku can't beat him.

Truthfully, he can't, but I'm not gonna get into that...

#33 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3978 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94: Actually what he said isnt so ridiculous(aside from TOAA) If they are drawn in anime style then they are techinically considered anime characters like he said. Just like how you can use Wolverine in an anime battle as long as you're using the anime version of him. Besides the whole no anime vs comic battle rule is kind of pointless whn characters like Wolverine and Iron Man are anime characters as well as comic characters and it wont be long before many other "comic" characters are adapatd as well.

Anyway my team consist of Tenchi as he solos with ease

#34 Posted by rpgr (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Then you don't know who Dunstan from Ultimo is...

#35 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

I had to rush in the morning and didn't get to finish.

Rules

- No reality warpers

- No one from DBZ

- Has to be anime

- No one with weapons

#36 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Goku1fan:

The Messiah

Ajimu Najimi.

Halo Goku is already dead beats your team with Vegeta

#37 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3978 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpgr: Unless he can create a universe within a matter of seconds then he's not on Tenchi's level

#38 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3978 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goku1fan said:

I had to rush in the morning and didn't get to finish.

Rules

- No reality warpers

- No one from DBZ

- Has to be anime

- No one with weapons

It's kinda too late bro like hours late lol and you should edit the OP

#39 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

@DCB4Marvel said:

ZOom

Loses to Goku

#40 Posted by DCB4Marvel (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goku1fan: Goku could not land a punch

#41 Posted by rpgr (331 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

@DCB4Marvel said:

@Goku1fan: Goku could not land a punch

So you can beat the living dead Goku SSJ 1-4?

#43 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3978 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpgr: OH lol good one

#44 Posted by slacker the hacker (7835 posts) - - Show Bio

Accelerator

Alucard

could get the job done

#45 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that it? No one can try to beat my DBZ team?

#46 Posted by DCB4Marvel (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goku1fan: sure

#47 Edited by Strider92 (16290 posts) - - Show Bio

Luckyman with the Death Note = every single manga/anime character dies.

I think that's the most overpowered combination in manga.

#48 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Shenron will beat the crap out off the team. Omega Shenron beat the ever living **** out off an Amped Up Goku SSJ4 and an SSJ4 Vegeta and between that, one-shotting Gohan/Trunks/Goten and Majuub just for fun. It took an SSJ4 Gogeta to make Omega defuse into Syn Shenron, later on Omega simply fused with the 7 Balls like it was nothing.

#49 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbird3rdboywonder:  

Yes but he was trying to use the Comic version of the characters and say drawn in anime style. I would've understood if he used the mangaverse version of the characters. But all he said was drawn in anime style. 

Silver Surfer (drawn in an anime style): with 6 pokeballs, each containing a level 100 Mewtwo

Galactus (drawn in an anime style): with 6 pokeballs, 5 level 100 Mewtwos and a level 100 mew

Thanos (drawn in anime style): with 6 mewtwos

Spiderman (drawn in anime style): with 6 mewtwos

Are any of these characters in a anime? There's a manga verse of Spider-man but he's featless. 

@Goku1fan: Give me a minute to explain why my team beats yours. (even though they don't count anymore since you edited OP at a late time. :P)
#50 Edited by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goku1fan: Actually no. All the people on my team can wipe your team from existence.

The messiah will delete your team from existence: (Read from right to left.) @nickthedevil: This guy is my best bet too beat Shenron.S

Ajimu Najimi is too versatile for your team & immortal so she can't die: (Again right to left.)

Senguu can control time. He also controls the Laws of Cause and Effect. (Right from left)

Kurohime controls time and has destroyed planets. (I'll show feats later too tired)

EDIT- Kurohime hasn't destroyed planetS. But she has destroyed earth.

2nd EDIT- I messed up the AJimu feat list give me a minute to fix it.