Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules

No one above street level

No one with powerful telepathy

No speedblitz

No Caption Provided

Summary

The Man From Hell is exactly what he sounds like. He was a great warrior who fell in battle and then fought for hundreds of years in Hell trying to get out, saying that he had only killed all the people he had because it was the only way to protect his people from being killed and did not belong in Hell. He eventually fought the devil himself at the gates of Hell and bested the archangel, despite being only a man. Before he struck the death blow Satan offered him his freedom in exchange for sparing his life. The man accepted under the conditions that Satan give him his enchanted sword and Satan send him to Earth rather than heaven so he could return to his home. Satan didn't have the heart to tell him the world was not the same, but sent him back to Earth. By chance, he plopped him down right in the middle of a battle. The man became confused and went berzerk. He singlehandedly defeated many soldiers until the wizard Andru stepped in and stopped the battle with his magic. The man yelled and tried to attack Andru, managing to give him a wound with Satan's sword. Andru managed to capture him in a magical rope and talked him down. The man spoke an ancient and forgotten language, but Andru could still speak to him with the All Tounge and used his magic to give him understanding of Common Tongue. He took him to see Arthur Clide, the leader of a group of great and powerful men and women. They found that he couldn’t even remember where he was from or his own name, so they simply named him The Man From Hell. He accepted this title and they took him into their group as a new member.

In Combat

He has unmatched combat skill, which has let him fight Hell’s army for hundreds of years on end (which gave him most of his skill), kill many WWI level soldiers despite only having Satan’s sword and some other less powerful weapons he’d picked up in hell, and lets him go up against very powerful foes. The only reason he isn’t one of the strongest members of his group is that he is only a very skilled and strong human. In fact, he’s weaker now that he’s out of hell since he is now completely mortal again. He can tire out after a while of fighting and is not immune to bullets. He is very skilled though and has held his own against and even defeated foes he shouldn’t have been able to face at all.

Satan’s sword has helped him defeat many foes. It can cut through almost anything and weighs much less than a normal sword. Satan bound it to him and it will always come back to him when he calls it no matter where it is. The sword is basically indestructible and he can coat it in blue flames that can burn most things to ash. It can also kill immortal beings permanently and can block magical attacks or absorb them and send them back at their casters. It has been able to send ghosts to the other side, break curses, cut through magical barriers, and return to the man even when sent to another planet in a completely different solar system.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just noticed that there's no point to me going back and indenting all my papragraphs trying to be neat since new Comicvine just resests them. Why me?