• 65 results
#1 Edited by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee fused with the Dragon( The Dragon is a powerful ancient creature whose power rivals that of the phoenix)

Superhuman strength: After mastering the power of chi way out of Iron Fists league Bruce lee's strength doubled and now with Dragon perfectly merging with his chi Bruce Lee's strength grew to incalculable levels allowing him to shatter Juggernauts armor with a flick of a finger and breaking supes ribs with a gentle touch. Bruce lee can easily destroy planets way bigger than Earth with little or no effort. Just a light step from Bruce can cause earth quakes that will shake the earth.

Superhuman durability: The Dragon has granted Bruce Lee superhuman durability like none other allowing him to survive planet shattering blows like nothing. Bruce took punches from a blood lusted WWH and let's just say Hulk was never able to punch right again. It seems that so little can even make a scratch to Bruce Lee's skin that some thinks his immune to physical damage.

Superhuman regeneration: With the power of chi already boosting Bruce Lees regeneration to Wolverines level Dragon Force boosted it to a level higher than Dead pools.

Superhuman reflexes: Bruce can easily keep up with Flashes punches. All these years of Wing Chun did not go to waste he can now throw punches a million punches before Flash could even blink.

Superhuman speed: Bruce can now run at a speed that even rival that of Zooms.

Superhuman stamina: Bruce lee does not stop until the fight is over.

Superhuman senses: Bruce has x ray and microscopic vision he can also see a million miles perfectly, he can feel, hear and count the flaps of a humming birds wing when his in America and the humming birds in China. Bruce can perfectly smell dumplings from across the world. Bruce is also said to now possess the 7th sense.

Super scream: His scream is so loud that he makes Blackbolt seem mute. Some say even deaf people can hear him.

Immunity:The Dragon grants immunity to reality warping(also known as reality anchoring) how to you think Bruce smacked the sh!t out of Mad Jim Jaspers? Any level of temperature, Mind control, mind read, sleep, freeze, stun attacks ,any forms of enchantments and toxic.

Intimidation: Bruce is so intimidating that he strikes fear into the most bravest of opponents he made the entire JL run away just by saying, " I give you to the count of 3 before I start hitting and I bet I can count faster than you can run!"

Immortality: Chi has given Bruce the ability to age at a extremely slow rate now fused with the dragon he cannot die of age.

Skills: When it comes to Wing Chun and Jeet Kune Do his way out of Champions league.

Nun chuck: When Bruce lee takes out his Nun chuck you better run.

Fearlessness: Bruce lee is not scared of anything.

Awesomeness: Once in a duel with his buddy Chuck Norris Bruce lee's awesomeness made his head explode.

Special powers: Dragon Force grants only a bit of special powers like ability to control weather, fly, create powerful explosions(enough to badly injure a blood lusted WWH ) upon punching, invisibility, reality warping(above scarlet witches level), create a force field and send of a blast of energy powerful enough to destroy cities with ease.

Nign- omniscience: The Dragon is omnipresent and now that it fused with Bruce gains near infinite knowledge.

Smartness: Bruce can now learn stuff faster than a average human. His IQ is said to be in the 300 range.

Quick strategist: Bruce is able to quickly come up with ways of how to deal with opponents.

Adaptation: Bruce quickly adapts to the enemies fighting style and tricks.

Blood lusted: When Bruce starts losing he becomes blood lusted and you just want to give up before he turns blood lusted( HOLY SH!T A BLOODLUSTED BRUCE LI?!).

When blood lusted Bruce has powers like known other due the fact that the power of the Dragon becomes stronger depending on your emotions. It's like DF Bruce on steroids times a million.

Superhuman strength: For every time he exhales he can destroy a planet. Silver age Superman sneezed a solar system away? Well Bruce coughed a Galaxy away.

Superhuman durability: Bruce can go through supernovas without feeling a thing. Bruce can also withstand the force of a black hole the size of our universe with ease.

Superhuman regeneration: Bruce can regenerate any wound no matter how serious in less than a second. He was once reduced to half a heart and managed to fully

regenerate almost instantly. His regenerative ability is even above Dead pools.

Superhuman reflexes: Bruce can now block objects moving trillions of time faster than light coming at him from a millimeter away from him with ease. He is said to have zeptosecond reaction time.

Superhuman speed: Bruce can now walk around the universe before Flash can even blink.

Superhuman stamina: Bruce gets more and more energy by the second. Bruce never stops even when the fights over.

Superhuman senses: When blood lusted Bruce Li's senses increase to ridiculous levels allowing him to sense stuff from other universes with absolute sense.

Super scream: One tiny whisper can destroy stars far bigger than the sun. One scream can easily wipe out the universe.

Immunity: Bruce lee is now immune to any form of magic, reality warpers no matter how powerful, enchantments, any form of toxic, any form of mind control, any form of physic energy and any level of temperature.

Immortality: Chi has given Bruce the ability to age at a extremely slow rate now with Dragon Force he cannot die of age.

Skills: When it comes to MMA Bruce takes Champion like a amateur.

Nun chuckS: We have all seen Bruce Lee taking out one nun chuck before it is his way of saying time to get serious but when Bruce lee takes out a pair of nun chucks

the omniverse ends(just kidding)

Unlimited power: When blood lusted Bruce lee's anger fuels Dragon Force so his power gets stronger by the second allowing him to overpower most enemies with ease.

Awesomeness: Bruce Li is so awesome that awesome does not even defy him any so the I had to come up with another word to describe him AWESOMENESSTIMESINFINITY!!!

Dragons park: Any one tries to do anything with Bruce Li's mind ( including mind rape, mind control, mind read, brainwash etc) they get their own mind wiped out that's what happened to Professor X. Absorb any kind of energy (cosmic, atomic, solar etc) that's near a 10 meter radius of him. Dragon Force can produce heat and ting within a 5 meter radius to Bruce will melt instantly(that's what happened to the destroyer armor). Protects Bruce from anyone trying to copy or drain his energy.

Intimidation: He stared a honey badger to death enough said.

Fearlessness: Bruce lee is not scared of anything. When Freddy Krueger went into his dream Bruce Lee scared him back out.

Special powers: The Dragon grants the abilities to control weather, fly, create powerful explosions(enough to destroy planets) upon punching, invisibility, create a force field, send of a blast of energy powerful enough to destroy solar systems with ease, control all elements, heal, warp reality(Mr Mxys level), reality restoration, control emotions, control temperature, energy manipulation(universal level), molecular manipulation(galactic level), creation(universal level) and every kind of psionic powers (Jean Gray level).

Touch of death: Allows Bruce to kill anything with a touch even Death.

Roundhouse kick: Bruce can roundhouse kick better than Chuck Norris could ever hope to.

Rules:

No prep

No Toon Force

Anyone under WPOTC level (tell me if it is not doable then I will cange it)

Team of 5

Win by KO

Battle starts 100 meters apart

#2 Edited by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Squirrel Girl with Insider Suit+The Heart Of The Universe+Odin's Sword+Mjolnir+Devil Trigger+SSJ+Destroyer Armor+Infinity Gems

#3 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2986 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin: Leach

Protege

Superman Prime 1,000,000

Superman 1,000,000

Galactus

#4 Edited by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio

So basically what I saw on your OP was Bruce has a lot of Physical and Projection attributes but nothing to protect his mind at all. So Phoenix

#5 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer:

@xxgin: Leach

Protege

Superman Prime 1,000,000

Superman 1,000,000

Galactus

Leach and Protege won't do a thing plus protege is above the Phoenix.

#6 Edited by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2986 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin:

Leach turns off his powers since the other powerhouses are ganging up on him.

Protege is only above phoenix when he copied Eternity, LT and hawk gods powers. He copies his powers.

#8 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2986 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin: Doesent save him from leach. Besides Proteges stuff is that no matter who you are you are not safe. Just because you say no one can steal does not save you. No one could copy LT but Protege because he is PIS.

#11 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

I can take your guy out, easily.

#12 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin: Doesent save him from leach. Besides Proteges stuff is that no matter who you are you are not safe. Just because you say no one can steal does not save you. No one could copy LT but Protege because he is PIS.

Which proves that he is above LT and and leech does nothing here because leech can not steal or drain his power now. Plus with zeptosecond reaction time he thinks them away.

#13 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2986 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin: No it proves he can copy anyones powers. Leach does not drain or steal powers. He just turns them off for a short time.

#14 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2986 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin: You know what? I have a new team

Squirell Girl

PR Beyonder

PR Molecule Man

Emo Boy Prime

Mandrakk

There power combined destreoyes the OP rules (Laughs evilly

#15 Edited by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

@herecomestheboom_headshot: You know what thats wonderful everyone here at least tried instead of posting something stupid. I said choose five characters instead you chose 7 words smart..

#16 Edited by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: Completely violates the rules but okay I guess you put up a good debate so fine just for fun but only once. By the way I got a new team for you TOAA,MOM,Presence,The Buddah and God!

#17 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2986 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin: The only way to win is and I'm not trying to be a troll is a reall world being. TOAA, MOM, and Presence are just authors so I beat them up with a gun. As for Buddah he's dead. And for god. Have someone who denies his existance and theoreticly he no longer exists.

#18 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

@herecomestheboom_headshot: You know what thats wonderful everyone here at least tried instead of posting something stupid. I said choose five characters instead you chose 7 words smart..

We can at least see that you're not that bright. But thank you for throwing out an insult when it was unneeded. You want my 7 characters? Okay. God Majestic, Dr. Strangefate (Dr. Strange + Dr. Fate), Thanoseid (Thanos + Darkseid), Wallace West (Ghost Rider + Flash), Galactiac (Galactus + Brainiac), Super-Soldier (Superman + Captain America), and Captain Marvel (Billy Batson + Mar-Vell).

#19 Posted by CosmosTyrant (492 posts) - - Show Bio

The End.

#20 Edited by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

We can at least see that you're not that bright. But thank you for throwing out an insult when it was unneeded. You want my 7 characters? Okay. God Majestic, Dr. Strangefate (Dr. Strange + Dr. Fate), Thanoseid (Thanos + Darkseid), Wallace West (Ghost Rider + Flash), Galactiac (Galactus + Brainiac), Super-Soldier (Superman + Captain America), and Captain Marvel (Billy Batson + Mar-Vell).

@herecomestheboom_headshot: You combined 2 characters into one for every character that completely violates the rules 2 times 5 equals 10 not 5 smart one. Please troll somewhere else.

#21 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2986 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin: No it's not a troll there offical charecters of the almagalm universe a fusion of DC and Marvel so he is techinchly fine.

#22 Edited by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

@herecomestheboom_headshot said:

@xxgin said:

@herecomestheboom_headshot: You combined 2 characters into one for every character that completely violates the rules 2 times 5 equals 10 not 5 smart one. Please troll somewhere else.

Your rules state 5 characters. Your rules do NOT state they can't be Amalgam characters. Amalgam characters are two-characters-in-one, meaning, two characters merged as ONE character. I am within the boundaries of your rules and not violating anything. It's not my fault you don't know who these characters are, so don't badmouth me nor tell me I'm trolling. Now, go ahead and let me know why you think my character's don't beat yours.

#23 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Leech

Zoom

Doomsday

Superman

Thanos with IG.

#24 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

@herecomestheboom_headshot: What will your characters do half of them is not even above galactus thanos and darkseid is screwed with no prep and no one can even catch up to bruce bruce could just scream or blink and they all die.

#26 Posted by beatboks1 (7519 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark kent studies martial arts from age 5 till 20. he becomes a master of a dozen forms and he not Danny is the one who becomes the Iron fist at age 25 he too becomes merged with the Dragon and gets all the same upgrades that Bruce got. so i have all the same upgrades and abilities as you but I start out at superman level withthe Iron fist upgrading my power. I win

#27 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

@herecomestheboom_headshot: What will your characters do half of them is not even above galactus thanos and darkseid is screwed with no prep and no one can even catch up to bruce bruce could just scream or blink and they all die.

That doesn't tell me anything new that I've already got from the rest of this thread. But, none of my characters are screwed, because you haven't read about them to know what they can do. With that in mind, you lose.

#28 Edited by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: The Dragon is a sacred and powerful creature it does not go around merging with random beings that has learned kung fu..

#30 Edited by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

@herecomestheboom_headshot: Fine prove how they win and make comebacks for my arguments.

You have no argument. Each of my characters have the abilities that each single character merged has. For example; Galactiac has both Galactus' abilities and Brainiac's abilities. Same for my other Amalgam characters.

#31 Posted by Wardemon32 (4537 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo copies everyones powers and usues a time traveler to copy people from the future and past powers. Then using WF Mxy powers he steps into other realities like DBZ and take their powers. And then he walks into our reality, kill you, hack your account, and edit your character so I win....

#32 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

@herecomestheboom_headshot: Fine prove how they win and make comebacks for my arguments.

You have no argument. Each of my characters have the abilities that each single character merged has. For example; Galactiac has both Galactus' abilities and Brainiac's abilities. Same for my other Amalgam characters.

Wow amazing no your characters do nothing. StrangeFate is a non factor here cause Bruce is immune to magic, super solider? This made me lol watch out cause now supes can throw a shield, Galactium oh no Galactus merged with Braniac still no Bruce just speed blitzes him or blinks him out of existence, wally west and ghost rider can't do sh!t either cause they are to slow and penace stare only works on villans and thanos and darkseid isn't gonna do much without prep Bruce handles them like how he handled Galactus and Brainiac but twice as easy. So basically Bruce can go from character to character and kill each one with death touch which will take about less than a second or just poof them out of existence.

#33 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: Okay this is not needed editing my character is enough but killing me?! WTF! Good try except for the part that comic characters are is ink and imagination they can never be real. You see beings like The Mask or Mr Mxy going to our world in comics but their still stuck in the 2 D.

#34 Posted by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio

....Haha, this makes me laugh.

Half the teams listed can drop Bruce like a bad habit.

#35 Edited by JediWaffles (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl and the power of PIS

#36 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideslash:

explain

#37 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssjlozza said:

@xxgin: SSJG Goku

Sorry but not even close tell me when Goku is immune to reality warping plus Bruce just absorb any of his attacks but good try though. You will need more than just ssjgod but keep trying.

#39 Posted by Wardemon32 (4537 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin: Lol the likking you part was a joke. But they can still come into this world(Be comic standards and feats) and actually touch and hit people. I'm pretty sure they can edit your character.

#40 Posted by jamesisaacs (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee with super scream? OH NO, NOOO!!

#41 Posted by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

@sideslash:

@sideslash said:

explain

Most of the teams listed can defeat your character.

Also, your character breaks the Battle Forum rules.

#42 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

@sideslash:

@sideslash said:

explain

Most of the teams listed can defeat your character.

Also, your character breaks the Battle Forum rules.

@sideslash: I said explain you posted the same thing you said last time smooth..

#43 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20224 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

Awesomeness: Bruce Li is so awesome that awesome does not even defy him any so the I had to come up with another word to describe him AWESOMENESSTIMESINFINITY!!!

trick question, isn't it? no character ever beats Bruce lee awesomeness. You sir are a cheat and running a scam. :p

#44 Edited by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Bugs Bunny and Roadrunner.... as could probably Roger Rabbit. Ohhh.... and Darkwing Duck.... can't forget Darkwing.

#45 Edited by russellmania77 (15808 posts) - - Show Bio

batman

#46 Edited by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: Failed troll Batman beats Bruce at nothing Bruce would give him a wedgie.

#47 Edited by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

trick question, isn't it? no character ever beats Bruce lee awesomeness. You sir are a cheat and running a scam. :p

This site needs more people like you and I.

#48 Edited by russellmania77 (15808 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Edited by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: Man take some chill pills if you go around trolling than calling people foolish fools you have gotta get a life