Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Esquire

@GodDamnIronMan said:

Well, I think my character is smart enough to build an EMP shield...

seems like you're a big fan of Cho, I saw your debate over Percy Jackson, very well done btw.

Probably, especially since it's a rather obvious way to attack. Cho was able to hack Extremis-era Iron Man armor in minutes, though, so he may well be able to override the shield's controls. He's done it to helicopters, too, during his WWH story arc.

Yeah, he's one of my favorite Marvel characters. I'm trying to collect all of his appearances, and I might make a respect thread if I find the time.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Strider92 said:

Lucius The Eternal (40k):

His power is simply that if you beat him you become him. Air-go if your character beats Lucius his soul will get consumed and Lucius will take over his body. Even if you win you still lose!!!

Cheers

Endswell from Imagination Manifesto. If she believes she can kill you then that is the truth.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#53  Edited By Strider1992

@Ferro Vida said:

Cheers

Endswell from Imagination Manifesto. If she believes she can kill you then that is the truth.

This would be effective if Lucius's reincarnation wasn't done by a god. His power to resurrect doesnt come from himself in fact comes from his favor from the Chaos God Slannesh. The only way Lucius can truly die is if his God allows it which thus far he never has thus. Slannesh uses his omnipotence in the warp to replace the would-be victor with Lucius.

In other words he is the most ludicrously over-powered ressurector simply because his God will not let him die. Thus she would most likely kill him earning a victory and gradually change into Lucius over the coming days. Thats basically what happens to anyone who kills him. Cutting of his arms and legs then leaving him completely powerless is an option however. Basically as long as you don't kill him your safe. Incap and KO will work fine.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Strider92 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Cheers

This would be effective if Lucius's reincarnation wasn't done by a god. His power to resurrect doesnt come from himself in fact comes from his favor from the Chaos God Slannesh. The only way Lucius can truly die is if his God allows it which thus far he never has thus. Slannesh uses his omnipotence in the warp to replace the would-be victor with Lucius.

In other words he is the most ludicrously over-powered ressurector simply because his God will not let him die. Thus she would most likely kill him earning a victory and gradually change into Lucius over the coming days. Thats basically what happens to anyone who kills him. Cutting of his arms and legs then leaving him completely powerless is an option however. Basically as long as you don't kill him your safe. Incap and KO will work fine.

My mention of Endswell was in response to the OPs ridiculous character. I know better than to attack someone favoured by a blood god.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Strider1992

@Ferro Vida: Ah I see the first line was a response to me. The other part was at the op. /facepalm Need to read stuff before replying.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Strider92: It happens :P

You know what? I'm going to equip Endswell with the holy brick that slew Kharn the Betrayer.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Strider1992

@Ferro Vida: Nooooo not the holy brick! I thought things that gave you omnipotence were not allowed anymore!? :p

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Strider92: LOL

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By namezero12345

Dorian Gray,

with all the firearms and explosives he can get in 6 months prep-time.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By DangerousLoki

Killswitch. Or Neuro as I like to call him. He can mainpulate the neuropathways of a person. Including himself. This allows him to increase his thought speed to above lightspeed (He is able to perceive temporal manipulation so even when his body is frozen in a single moment of space, he can still think.) He is immune to tampering of his mind. And oh yeah. He has no qualms about killing and his abilities allow him to shut down your characters as fast as he can think and since he can think at and above lightspeed he can think as fast as your character and can shut him down before he can react. And psionic shielding doesn't work against his neuro manipulations.

For the record I'm going to be writing a collection of short stories based on characters I've created for comics. I will be trying to post them somewhere. Maybe on the fanfiction board of this site. Killswitch will be one of those characters and he'll have actual feats at some point. Along with a few others.