#1 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Name: Glow

Tunneling Flight: She can telekinetically make tunnels through earth and fly through them as the tunnel lengthens for her. She can also fly inside buildings.

Near Invulnerability: Liquid water on her skin (not ice) will drain her powers but she can vibrate her body to heat herself up enough to make it evaporate. She can lift 10 tons.

Flashlight Vision: Just like it sounds..she can see in the dark no problem.

Armor: All the metal on her is almost invulnerable (including the bow). Like her body, water weakens it.

The Cloak: By turning the piece that holds it together she can turn invisibility on/off.

Gloves: They can create arrows by default with no draining. However they also can create a copy of anything she shoots with an energy beam. To make a copy she has to shoot the beam while the copy gradually fills out. Doing this drains her power, especially with big items.

Vibration boots: She can vibrate the ground enough to cause an earthquake. The stones on the boots power it and can be destroyed by blunt force. They are also the means by which she can vibrate her body to evaporate water on her skin by the heat generated.

Rules: Street levelers only.

#2 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: Q1: What level of Earth Quake on the Richter Scale?

Q2: Is the armor and skin the same durability as Streches metal mode?

Crucial Questions before I give a charecter.

#3 Posted by Racob7 (5894 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7: He's above street level.

#5 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: I never gave the quake part much thought. Enough to make cracks in the ground to make it open up. Enough to make skyscrapers fall down.

Yes her metal is more durable than Stretche's original metal mode.

#6 Edited by redbird3rdboywonder (4259 posts) - - Show Bio

Haiji from Hungry Joker while being power by his assistants Eureka. In other words Black hole

#7 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder:

What if you were Batman with a week of prep. You have to face her ten ft away but you can pick the location as long as it's Gotham?

#8 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4259 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: Maybe if it's Bruce with Terry's suit then yeah maybe

#9 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder:

That's a big maybe..your best bet is if she does no prep of her own. Because she would be limited to shooting arrows at you and doing things street level on you. Unless your dumb enough to foliow her inside a building you have chance.

#10 Posted by joewell (6437 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo:

Katara, Toph, and Samurai Jack

Jack blocks all the long range, Katara uses water to attack and bloodbending, and Toph can crush her with her own armor

#11 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4259 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i could be like Bat's with one week of prep would know to just throw a water balloon at her as soon as the match starts but I'm not like that

#12 Posted by celtic (776 posts) - - Show Bio

Instant Knock Out Gas FTW!

#13 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

I win

#14 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Good strategy. Assuming she don't just nail the other guys with arrows first. Or maybe she would just pick up cars and toss them? At any rate, she will be hard to track when she starts her tunnel flight, albeit she won't really know where she will come up at.

#15 Posted by joewell (6437 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo:

Jack has fought archers that could kill who armies and won, while blindfolded

He could also beat a 700 ton ( or something in that area ) sumo in a sumo match

He can stop the arrows and cars

And Toph would sense her underground and close the tunnel all around her, then cave it in

#16 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i could be like Bat's with one week of prep would know to just throw a water balloon at her as soon as the match starts but I'm not like that

That wouldn't work because she would burn it off by vibrating her body due to her vibration boots. Plus she would easily get away via tunnel flight.

#17 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4259 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take Toph from the Avatar series or Katara

#18 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

Tao

#19 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine stabs her in the face.

So does Daken.

And honestly, does she have any counter for someone like Deadshot simply shooting her in the head?

#20 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Percy Jackson.

#21 Posted by MonsterStomp (19264 posts) - - Show Bio

This fella.

#22 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

karate kid, batman 1M

#23 Posted by jec777 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Super skrull. approach her invisable, wrap her up with reed's streching and ben's strength and turn up the heat. keep squeezing the sweat she releases will weaken her enough to crush her as soon as she loses her invulneribilty.