#1 Posted by Rioteer1994 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

i bet you cant find 25 video game heroes each from different series to beat or atleast stand a chance againts my team

#2 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

Solos.

#3 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio

  

freaking easily 
 
 
 
 next
#4 Posted by nickzambuto (13384 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rioteer1994 said:

i bet you cant find 25 video game heroes each from different series to beat or atleast stand a chance againts my team

Too many characters here for me to bother listing a match. You should try to cut your roster down a bit, I doubt many will bother with this thread if there's more than 5. Just a tip ^.^

#5 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20143 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Dovahkiin
  • Link
  • Mario (w/ Power-Ups)
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Master Chief
  • Mega-Man
  • Samus Aran
  • Ryu (Street Fighter)
  • Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
  • Donkey Kong
  • Galen Marek
  • Solid Snake
  • Maxwell (Scribblenauts)
  • Gordon Freeman
  • Deadpool
#6 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

only problem char on your list would be timmy but since he doesn't have cosmo or wanda he's also useless. Sack boy from little Big Planet solos.

#7 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rioteer1994:

Well, that sounds like quite a bit of a challenge....however...

  1. Sephiroth (Final Fantasy 7)
  2. Cecil (Final Fantasy 2/4)
  3. Kefka (Final Fantasy 3/5)
  4. Ultimicia (Final Fantasy 8)
  5. Kuja (Final Fantasy 9)
  6. Ramza Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics)
  7. Dante (Devil May Cry)
  8. Duke Nukem (Duke Nukem)
  9. Doomguy (Doom)
  10. Raiden (Mortal Kombat)
  11. Jack of Blades (Fable)
  12. Vivec (Morrowind)
  13. Ryu (Breath of Fire 3)
  14. The Lich King (Arthas Menethil) (Warcraft 3)
  15. Sarah Kerrigan, the Queen of Blades (As she was in Starcraft 2)
  16. Link (Zelda Series)
  17. Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic Series)
  18. Kratos (God of War)
  19. The Prince (Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within)
  20. Alex Mercer (Prototype)
  21. Darth Revan (Knights of the Old Republic)
  22. Akuma (Street Fighter)
  23. Samus Aran (Super Metroid)
  24. Mario (Super Mario)
  25. Death (Darksiders)

Notice: I didn't stoop so low as to use comic book characters from comic book video games :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#8 Posted by joewell (6293 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxwell from Scribblenauts wins with ease ( if i'm using the note pad and i pick any thing)

#9 Posted by Rioteer1994 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja said:

freaking easily
next

mind posting some videos of this characters feats?

#10 Posted by Rioteer1994 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: hey how come you got 5 final fantasy characters?

@XMen1963: villain doesnt count

#11 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Shawnbaby (10614 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by SithLantern93 (2129 posts) - - Show Bio

SOLOS. THEN GOES TO HALO UNIVERSE AND SHOVES HIS CROWBAR UP MASTER CHIEF'S ANUS. THE END. GORDON STOMPS ANYONE WHO HAS EVER EXISTED AND WILL EXIST.

#14 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rioteer1994 said:

@demifiendninja said:

freaking easily
next

mind posting some videos of this characters feats?

Naoki, the Demifiend is THE most powerful protagonist of any game. Who else can control the armies of Heaven and Hell(alone), silence both YHWH, metatron  and Lucifer/Satan/Helel/Beelzebub,  and learn every skill possible(alone)? oh and he makes a cameo in DDS as an optional boss, who is considered one the most difficult bosses in videogames history. 
 
  
 
NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
#15 Posted by Rioteer1994 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja:

#16 Posted by Rioteer1994 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@SithLantern93 said:

SOLOS. THEN GOES TO HALO UNIVERSE AND SHOVES HIS CROWBAR UP MASTER CHIEF'S ANUS. THE END. GORDON STOMPS ANYONE WHO HAS EVER EXISTED AND WILL EXIST.

#17 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

Alex Mercer and James Heller from prototype

Death and War from Darksiders

Spawn from Spawn

Caius from FF 13 (he can control the time dude)

#18 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Alma Wade from the F.E.A.R games solos.

#19 Posted by SithLantern93 (2129 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rioteer1994 said:

@SithLantern93 said:

SOLOS. THEN GOES TO HALO UNIVERSE AND SHOVES HIS CROWBAR UP MASTER CHIEF'S ANUS. THE END. GORDON STOMPS ANYONE WHO HAS EVER EXISTED AND WILL EXIST.

#20 Posted by ArtsyGal (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@Rioteer1994:

Kratos (God of War)

If my counting is correct, did you just put Kratos against the Powerpuff Girls?

The Powerpuff Girls are FTL and move mountains with ease.

#21 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja said:

freaking easily
next

This

#22 Edited by Rioteer1994 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@SithLantern93 said:

@Rioteer1994 said:

@SithLantern93 said:

SOLOS. THEN GOES TO HALO UNIVERSE AND SHOVES HIS CROWBAR UP MASTER CHIEF'S ANUS. THE END. GORDON STOMPS ANYONE WHO HAS EVER EXISTED AND WILL EXIST.

#23 Posted by rpottage (876 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, I choose the character Me playing Sims. I win due to being in the real world and capable of deleting those characters.

#24 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Kratos
  • Dovakiin
  • Master Chief
  • Commander Shepard
  • Solid Snake
  • Mario(full power ups)
  • Sonic
  • Altair
  • Akuma(street fighter)
  • Ratchet n Clank(Rhino)
  • Jak n Daxter
  • Anakin(Star Wars Unleashed)
  • Raiden(MK vs DC)
  • Dante
  • Duke Nukem
  • Spyro

i'm done... it's too much... -_-

#25 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtsyGal said:

@Floopay said:

@Rioteer1994:

Kratos (God of War)

If my counting is correct, did you just put Kratos against the Powerpuff Girls?

The Powerpuff Girls are FTL and move mountains with ease.

It's not like everyone on the cartoon team is Powerpuff Girls level, I had plenty of people who can easily compete with or overpower the Powerpuff Girls :P.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#26 Posted by ArtsyGal (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@Floopay said:

@Rioteer1994:

Kratos (God of War)

If my counting is correct, did you just put Kratos against the Powerpuff Girls?

The Powerpuff Girls are FTL and move mountains with ease.

It's not like everyone on the cartoon team is Powerpuff Girls level, I had plenty of people who can easily compete with or overpower the Powerpuff Girls :P.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I was talking about Kratos.

I can't really think of exceptionally strong video game characters that can deal with the Powerpuff Girls, though.

#27 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtsyGal said:

@Floopay said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@Floopay said:

@Rioteer1994:

Kratos (God of War)

If my counting is correct, did you just put Kratos against the Powerpuff Girls?

The Powerpuff Girls are FTL and move mountains with ease.

It's not like everyone on the cartoon team is Powerpuff Girls level, I had plenty of people who can easily compete with or overpower the Powerpuff Girls :P.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I was talking about Kratos.

I can't really think of exceptionally strong video game characters that can deal with the Powerpuff Girls, though.

Ultimicia can control time, Vivec is a god, Kefka was capable of reshaping an entire planet with his powers, Link could go Fierce Deity and be pretty much unstoppable, Super Sonic would match them in speed, power, and be more durable, The Prince has some time control as well, and don't even get me started on Sephiroth with full access to materia! :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#28 Posted by ArtsyGal (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@Floopay said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@Floopay said:

@Rioteer1994:

Kratos (God of War)

If my counting is correct, did you just put Kratos against the Powerpuff Girls?

The Powerpuff Girls are FTL and move mountains with ease.

It's not like everyone on the cartoon team is Powerpuff Girls level, I had plenty of people who can easily compete with or overpower the Powerpuff Girls :P.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I was talking about Kratos.

I can't really think of exceptionally strong video game characters that can deal with the Powerpuff Girls, though.

Ultimicia can control time, Vivec is a god, Kefka was capable of reshaping an entire planet with his powers, Link could go Fierce Deity and be pretty much unstoppable, Super Sonic would match them in speed, power, and be more durable, The Prince has some time control as well, and don't even get me started on Sephiroth with full access to materia! :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Oh man, that's true. I meant I couldn't think of any off the top of my head.

The only problem I see with Fierce Deity Link is that is he fast enough to react to them?

#29 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtsyGal said:

@Floopay said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@Floopay said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@Floopay said:

@Rioteer1994:

Kratos (God of War)

If my counting is correct, did you just put Kratos against the Powerpuff Girls?

The Powerpuff Girls are FTL and move mountains with ease.

It's not like everyone on the cartoon team is Powerpuff Girls level, I had plenty of people who can easily compete with or overpower the Powerpuff Girls :P.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I was talking about Kratos.

I can't really think of exceptionally strong video game characters that can deal with the Powerpuff Girls, though.

Ultimicia can control time, Vivec is a god, Kefka was capable of reshaping an entire planet with his powers, Link could go Fierce Deity and be pretty much unstoppable, Super Sonic would match them in speed, power, and be more durable, The Prince has some time control as well, and don't even get me started on Sephiroth with full access to materia! :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Oh man, that's true. I meant I couldn't think of any off the top of my head.

The only problem I see with Fierce Deity Link is that is he fast enough to react to them?

Super Sonic, Ultimecia, Kefka, and Sephiroth can take care of the PPG, the rest of my team will handle the others...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#30 Posted by terry2012 (5071 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Pretty good team.

#31 Edited by ArtsyGal (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@Floopay said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@Floopay said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@Floopay said:

@Rioteer1994:

Kratos (God of War)

If my counting is correct, did you just put Kratos against the Powerpuff Girls?

The Powerpuff Girls are FTL and move mountains with ease.

It's not like everyone on the cartoon team is Powerpuff Girls level, I had plenty of people who can easily compete with or overpower the Powerpuff Girls :P.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I was talking about Kratos.

I can't really think of exceptionally strong video game characters that can deal with the Powerpuff Girls, though.

Ultimicia can control time, Vivec is a god, Kefka was capable of reshaping an entire planet with his powers, Link could go Fierce Deity and be pretty much unstoppable, Super Sonic would match them in speed, power, and be more durable, The Prince has some time control as well, and don't even get me started on Sephiroth with full access to materia! :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Oh man, that's true. I meant I couldn't think of any off the top of my head.

The only problem I see with Fierce Deity Link is that is he fast enough to react to them?

Super Sonic, Ultimecia, Kefka, and Sephiroth can take care of the PPG, the rest of my team will handle the others...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Yeah, the Powerpuff Girls are the only real threat.

EDIT: Wait, can't Timmy (assuming he has his fairies) just wish for him and his team to win?

#32 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

So, this says video game characters, but doesn't say anything about them being video game exclusive. That would mean characters like Gohan & Superman would be available.

#33 Edited by ArtsyGal (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@randumo24 said:

So, this says video game characters, but doesn't say anything about them being video game exclusive. That would mean characters like Gohan & Superman would be available.

I'm pretty sure the video game exclusive part is implied.

Would NPCs in games count? I mean, the Daedric Princes in the Elder Scrolls series are massive reality warpers, but they're NPCs.

#34 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Elder Scrolls stomp. Talos solos.

#35 Posted by WarBlade539 (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rioteer1994:

You lose the bet.