Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Rules:

Your team may consist of 7 characters or less.

You may NOT use characters stronger than Avengers: EMH Thor.

You may use any characters so long as they have an animated counterpart. If you want to use anime/manga characters, you can only use the anime version. Manga feats will not be applicable.

Your team must have at least one street level character.

All characters are fighting to the death but note that they are in character and morals are on.

Toonforce characters can be killed here.

Without further ado, here is my team:

Omi (Xiaolin Showdown), Numbuh 1 (Codename: Kids Next Door), Jenny Wakeman (My Life as a Teenage Robot), Jack (Samurai Jack), Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory), Ed (Ed, Edd n Eddy), Ben 10,000 (Ben 10), Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom), Blossom (Powerpuff Girls).

Now to get to the specifics on my team:

Omi can transform into Wudai Orion mode or Elemental mode as he sees fit.

Numbuh 1 starts with his J.E.T.A.B.O.O.T.S. on.

Jack has his astronaut suit.

Dexter is using the Robo Dexo 2000. He can exit the suit anytime he wants. This is future buff Dexter as seen in Ego Trip.

Ed can transform into Edzilla at will.

Danny has the Ecto Skeleton as seen in Reign Storm. The suit starts at 100%.

Can you win?

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Blood lusted Charmcaster with Alpha Rune solo's xD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter: Does she have reality warping powers? Do you mind telling me about her abilities?

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cara_Hunter

@shiryu: She defeated Ben 10's plot shields with the Alpha Rune

she just killed them lol, no epic battle just simple AOE energy blast and they all dropped dead, even Gwen didn't stand a chance.

That's how OP Charm Caster has gotten since the original series (she still has limits though but her offensive attacks should be enough to solo)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Tom

Jerry

Bugs Bunny

Roadrunner

Tasmanian Devil

Daffy Duck

Pink Panther

Red (FHFIM)

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#6  Edited By kidman560

@shiryu:

ok

Pre 52 Firestorm

Nova

Reed Richards (street leveler)

Iron Man (Black and Gold Armor)

Edit* Beta Ray Bill

Scarlet Witch

Deadpool (just for fun)

Firestorm is a matter manipulator and check what bats has to say about him

No Caption Provided

Nova can go FTL x like 10 so he should be able to keep up with most of your team

Reed is the smartest man alive when Galactus has questions he goes to reed

No Caption Provided

Iron Man (black and gold armor) is better than his bleeding edge armor. it is made of "smart metal" and is designed to adapt.

EDIT* Beta Ray Bill is equal to thor in strength and is a great fighter

Scarlet Witch is a reality warper of sorts. she can warp reality but often times she will have no control over it because she uses chaos magic

and Deadpool is there to provide explosions and singing

No Caption Provided

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cara_Hunter

@kidman560: when has Sentry appeared in a cartoon?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter: oh right scratch him ill replace him with Beta Ray Bill then

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MWCBTITS SOLOS

No Caption Provided

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter: i like to say "i have brief moments of Brilliance followed by great periods of Stupidity"

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

MWCBTITS SOLOS

No Caption Provided

MAN WHO CAN'T BE THROWN INTO THE SUN!! YES!

No, seriously. He can't be thrown into the sun.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Sorry, maybe you didn't understand but I meant that comic feats aren't applicable either. We are only using cartoon versions. Only their feats apply here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter: Wow, really? Gwen didn't even have enough time to activate her Anodite form? I guess Charmcaster really isn't as much of a joke as before. That might not work on Jenny Wakeman though. She's pretty durable.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DarkRaiden

@shiryu

Powerpuff Girls

Jimmy Neutron

Dexter

Robin (Teen Titans)

Huey (Boondocks) with a dodgeball and his thunderfist

Good game sir. Good game.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@cara_hunter: Wow, really? Gwen didn't even have enough time to activate her Anodite form? I guess Charmcaster really isn't as much of a joke as before. That might not work on Jenny Wakeman though. She's pretty durable.

Yah but Charm Cater was pretty dam serious and blood lusted when she did that (cause she wanted to resurrect her father so that's like A MAJOR incentive)

Well Charm Caster could win via BFR or just spam her rock creatures until Jenny runs out of energy or Charm Caster uses a spell that disables robots.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Noticed you used the Powerpuff Girls when I had Blossom already and Dexter too... but no matter. Get ready:

Blossom, Jenny Wakeman, and Danny Phantom should match up against the Powerpuff Girls and take their battle to the skies. Jenny could actually probably solo from the PPG feats I've seen and other threads I've seen around the internet.

Huey is going to be dangerous. I'd say he and Numbuh 1 rumble for a bit before Huey kills him.

Dexter in the Robo Dexo 2000 is most likely going to match up against Dexter because they're the same person, so they cancel each other out and both die.

Omi, Jack, and Ben will handle Jimmy Neutron, Robin, and Huey easily. Omi has access to his elemental form here. That means he can use all of his team's elements just like Aang and his base stats are also increased. Basically Aang in the Avatar State but physically superior. But. before he transforms, Omi would probably fight Robin for a bit. From what I've seen in the Teen Titans cartoon, Robin is actually superhuman. Then again, so is Omi and he has ranged water attacks to match. If his base form is having trouble keeping up with Robin, he'll just go into Wudai Orion mode to increase his physical abilities and water offenses and defenses.

Jack can fly with the astronaut suit and retains all of his stats, so he will slice up any mech Jimmy has built. Jimmy will be rendered useless by this unless he turns into his Orange Hulk form. Jenny will come and kill him.

Ben will go XLR8 and blitz Huey. If not, he'll turn into Heatblast and melt the Black Power Fist. The kickball won't be hurting Ben, especially not Ben 10,000.

@i_like_swords: I concede defeat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Also, I'm pretty sure that Pre 52 Firestorm is a whole lot stronger than Avengers: EMH Thor, who is a cartoon character.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen titans robin, kid flash, red star, cyborg, raven, trigon powered slade and bubbles (ppg)

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@darkraiden: Noticed you used the Powerpuff Girls when I had Blossom already and Dexter too... but no matter. Get ready:

Blossom, Jenny Wakeman, and Danny Phantom should match up against the Powerpuff Girls and take their battle to the skies. Jenny could actually probably solo from the PPG feats I've seen and other threads I've seen around the internet.

Huey is going to be dangerous. I'd say he and Numbuh 1 rumble for a bit before Huey kills him.

Dexter in the Robo Dexo 2000 is most likely going to match up against Dexter because they're the same person, so they cancel each other out and both die.

Omi, Jack, and Ben will handle Jimmy Neutron, Robin, and Huey easily. Omi has access to his elemental form here. That means he can use all of his team's elements just like Aang and his base stats are also increased. Basically Aang in the Avatar State but physically superior. But. before he transforms, Omi would probably fight Robin for a bit. From what I've seen in the Teen Titans cartoon, Robin is actually superhuman. Then again, so is Omi and he has ranged water attacks to match. If his base form is having trouble keeping up with Robin, he'll just go into Wudai Orion mode to increase his physical abilities and water offenses and defenses.

Jack can fly with the astronaut suit and retains all of his stats, so he will slice up any mech Jimmy has built. Jimmy will be rendered useless by this unless he turns into his Orange Hulk form. Jenny will come and kill him.

Ben will go XLR8 and blitz Huey. If not, he'll turn into Heatblast and melt the Black Power Fist. The kickball won't be hurting Ben, especially not Ben 10,000.

@i_like_swords: I concede defeat.

Oh I didn't see that, replace Powerpuff girls with Rowdy Ruff boys and Dexter with Mojo Jojo. As for how we win,

Jimmy has planet busted and become planet sized, he has time manipulation, has shrunk an entire town, has a hypno ray, and more. He can solo by shrinking your team and then freezing them.

Rowdy Ruff boys will stomp Blossom 3 on one and I've seen nothing from jenny that's on the Powerpuff girls/Rowdyruff boys level. Bubbles has circled the earth in like...5 seconds, and they've busted meteors and lifted mountains. Also they've gone back in time via flight speed. Regardless, she's shrunk by Jimmy with ease.

Robin has taken on Starfire who's class 100 and flight speed FTL, Cyborg who lifted a building, Raven, and more. Robin will have no problem with Omi, Jack or Ben. Jimmy won't use a mech, just the shrink ray to become Planet sized. Then he blows and gg.

Huey can fight and is just there for the lulz. Though that kamehameha dodgeball will put a dent in Ben imo. Mojo Jojo only needs his baguette and he's more powerful than the PPG as proven before, and he can also solo your team, not to mention he can provide chemical x for my entire team. Now it's Jimmy that's planet sized and with PPG powers. Not to mention N-men serum.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aaun'ne the Oligarchy solo's in projection form.

No Caption Provided

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#23  Edited By sinestro_GL

The Mask and Wile E. Coyote.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: "The source of all nightmares is here, the end of Perim is now!" -Aaun'ne the Oligarch card text.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Okay, you win. As for Jimmy planet busting though, wouldn't you consider that as superior to Avengers: EMH Thor? I don't think Thor could planet bust in the show.

@cara_hunter: Guess you win too, then.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@darkraiden: Okay, you win. As for Jimmy planet busting though, wouldn't you consider that as superior to Avengers: EMH Thor? I don't think Thor could planet bust in the show.

@cara_hunter: Guess you win too, then.

Well he's usually not planet busting, just needs his prep. Plus....powerpuff girls are probably above EMH Thor as well tbh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Sheesh. Well, thanks for informing me in Jimmy and your other combatants. I really appreciate it. Now I can make my definitive Nickelodeon vs Cartoon Network battle now that I know Nick characters aren't as weak as I though. Your team is downright beastly, by the way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HtG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HtG
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

edit: missed the part about EMH Thor. EMH Thor kind of sucks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Sorry, I just have no idea who that guy is. My computer is so slow to to the point that I can't look him up. Could you tell me about him?

@htg: You win too. Popeye definitely solos my team. I know that version of Thor sucks, but I needed a benchmark for this thread, and I don't think he could solo my team. What was your original team going to be, though?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: He's the ruler of a race of telepaths. So, yah...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Sorry, I just have no idea who that guy is. My computer is so slow to to the point that I can't look him up. Could you tell me about him?

@htg: You win too. Popeye definitely solos my team. I know that version of Thor sucks, but I needed a benchmark for this thread, and I don't think he could solo my team. What was your original team going to be, though?

Um..Popeye is well....skyfather+ level. Far above Thor. Just so you know. And yeah thanks, I had some debates using Mojo (and by default rowdy ruff/power puff) and Jimmy. Jimmy's pretty beastly when giving the chance. And Robin....pssht he was straight ridiculous in that show.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Yeah, Popeye is definitely a force to be reckoned with. That's my fault though because my rules weren't as clear as they should've been. Speaking of Robin, the one in Young Justice was a straight disappointment compared to the Teen Titans one. How do you go from kicking over giant cinderblock monsters to having trouble against Batman? I guess the anime influence of Teen Titans helped contribute to Robin's ridiculous feats.

AzorAhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: Aang and Korra. Yakone and Amon. I don't really like Avatar but c'mon! BLOODBENDING! Oh and EXODIA. GG BRO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azorahai: Omi in elemental mode is going to blow all of them away before they get the chance to go Avatar State or use bloodbending. The Legend of Korra has shown that willpower can resist bloodbending. My team has that in spades, and I'm willing to bet that being a superior waterbender can help you resist bloodbending. This fight follows the equivalence rule, so Omi should be able to resist bloodbending by way of his superior water manipulation abilities.

I have no idea who that other guy is, so maybe you do win. But I really don't think the Avatar people are going to touch Omi here.

AzorAhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AzorAhai

@shiryu: You have to have CRAZY willpower to resist that. Only Avatars and Mako (for some weirdass reason) are the only ones I remember to resist it. Korra is a superior waterbender considering that she is the Avatar and that is her natural bending ability, having been trained at it at a young age. Is Omi's elemental mode a power? Cause if so, the Avatar(s) might be able to take that away from Omi. Exodia is from Yu Gi Oh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azorahai: Eh, fair enough. You win too. I don't think the Avatars would get close enough to Omi to take Elemental mode away. It was a one time power up but he was pretty damn impressive. His state of being is always either pure energy or lightning so I don't know if their power would work. I figured the elemental powers would cancel each other out and it would become a physical battle, which Omi would win. Also, can Korra bend water without a source? Omi can generate his own, to seemingly no limit.