Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

My character is a hybrid of Spidey(strength, agility, spidersense, web shooters, gadget making ability and ability to stick to walls etc), Batman(H2H, utility belt, intelligence, prep expertise, strategicness), Wolverine(adamantium skeleton and claws), Midnighter(battle computer and morals), Deadpool(healing factor), Captain America(leadership skills and shield use ability) and Green Arrow(marksmanship and weapons). You can't use anyone over Midnighters power level, no speedsters and none of the characters I've already used and you must make up an amalgam character. Battle takes place in an empty Times Square. Battle is to the death and I have 100 amalgam Hand/League of Assassin Ninjas, you can also pick an equal amalgam of said clans of 100. One week of prep for my character and yours an full knowledge of each others powers. Does your character have what it takes to put down my amalgam and his assassins?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dextersinister

Madrox ability to multiply of course, Spot the Spider-Man villain with the ability to open teleporty holes

Plastic Man, Brainiac, Dead Girl for regeneration and phasing, Mr Terrific and finally Rogue.

I take 100 Goombas.

SpiderMan100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SpiderMan100

My character is a mixture of

Black Panther, Hiro Nakumara, Luke Cage , Iron Man, Nightwing, Hancock and Iron Fist

Oh yes 100 ASGARDIANS

BEAT THAT

emad_ishtiaque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By emad_ishtiaque

My character is a hybrid of:

Peter Petrelli - All powers he had.

Reed Richards -Intelligence, Knowledge and Technology.

Hawk Eye - Marksmanship and weapons.

Hulk - Healing Factor

Night Crawler - Teleportation and Agility

Karate Kid - Fighting Skills

The Question - Detective Skills

SpiderMan100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SpiderMan100

@emad_ishtiaque said:

Peter Petrelli - All powers he had.

Reed Richards -Intelligence, Knowledge and Technology.

Hulk - Healing Factor

Hulk is taken , sorry

emad_ishtiaque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By emad_ishtiaque

@SpiderMan100:

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

My character is a hybrid of Spidey(strength, agility, spidersense, web shooters, gadget making ability and ability to stick to walls etc), Batman(H2H, utility belt, intelligence, prep expertise, strategicness), Wolverine(adamantium skeleton and claws), Midnighter(battle computer and morals), Deadpool(healing factor), Captain America(leadership skills and shield use ability) and Green Arrow(marksmanship and weapons). You can't use anyone over Midnighters power level, no speedsters and none of the characters I've already used and you must make up an amalgam character. Battle takes place in an empty Times Square. Battle is to the death and I have 100 amalgam Hand/League of Assassin Ninjas, you can also pick an equal amalgam of said clans of 100. One week of prep for my character and yours an full knowledge of each others powers. Does your character have what it takes to put down my amalgam and his assassins?

We can repeat characters.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dextersinister

@emad_ishtiaque: @SpiderMan100:

I think you guys need to stick your reading glasses on, Op has power midnighter or below and although he is strong he ain't Hulk level.

SpiderMan100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SpiderMan100

@emad_ishtiaque said:

@SpiderMan100:

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

We can repeat characters.

OK

emad_ishtiaque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By emad_ishtiaque

@SpiderMan100 said:

Deadpool, Hiro Nakumara, Green Lantern, Iron Man, Hulk, Hancock and Iron Fist

Oh yes 100 ASGARDIANS

BEAT THAT

And you can't use

• Deadpool because he has used him, and
  • Green Lantern because he is above Midnighter
SpiderMan100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SpiderMan100

@Dextersinister said:

@emad_ishtiaque: @SpiderMan100:

I think you guys need to stick your reading glasses on, Op has power midnighter or below and although he is strong he ain't Hulk level.

ok then instead of Hulk I will put Nightwing

emad_ishtiaque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By emad_ishtiaque

@Dextersinister: Saying anyone being Midnighter level or below is very arguable since he plays the odds. But still, I never used his strength or anything. Just his healing which match's with Wolverine's healing.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dextersinister

@emad_ishtiaque said:

@SpiderMan100 said:

Oh yes 100 ASGARDIANS

BEAT THAT

And you can't use

plus Hancock who is basically a Superman clone or Hiro who can time travel, basically if the character could solo they are to powerful.

emad_ishtiaque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By emad_ishtiaque

@Dextersinister said:

@emad_ishtiaque said:

@SpiderMan100 said:

Oh yes 100 ASGARDIANS

BEAT THAT

And you can't use

plus Hancock who is basically a Superman clone or Hiro who can time travel, basically if the character could solo they are to powerful.

I didn't really know Hancock's power or limitations so I didn't mention him. How good is he?

eippihrellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By eippihrellik

Armor

Parallex

Alan Scott

+

Phoenix Force

emad_ishtiaque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By emad_ishtiaque

@eippihrellik said:

Armor

Parallex

Alan Scott

+

Phoenix Force

Read the OP.

SpiderMan100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SpiderMan100

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

How is my team????

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dextersinister

@emad_ishtiaque: He would be Superman between iffy and normal, to powerful to be Superman on a bad day. Was able to throw a whale to the moon.

@emad_ishtiaque: I think he may have been joking.

eippihrellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By eippihrellik

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: can i use like manga characters attributes as well as comics

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Wolverine - Feral Senses

Deadpool - Healing Factor

Captain America - Shield

Master Chief - Augmentations

Red Hood - Attitude/Personality

eippihrellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By eippihrellik

@emad_ishtiaque: @Lone_Wolf_and_Cub:

Cassandra Cain - Body reading

Ravager - mild precognition

WW - reflexes

Karate kid - Martial arts skills

Azrael - suit

Red Hood - those magical swords he has in the new 52

plus 100 Court of owl members with increased durability armor like the batsuit

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightcrawler -Teleportation

Wasp- Shrinking

Daken- Claws, Healing Factor, Murumasa Blade

Vision- Phasing, Mass changing.

That's all i need. Simply shrink to wasp size, teleport into your guy's heart and stab it up with the Murumasa Blade claws Daken has. Then proceed to slaughter the ninja backup who has no defense against a shrinking, teleporting, intangible guy with razor sharp claws. But if a need to take backup, I'll take 100 US WWII soldiers.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dextersinister

I not sure most posters know how good Midnighter's battle computer is.

emad_ishtiaque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By emad_ishtiaque

@Dextersinister said:

@emad_ishtiaque: He would be Superman between iffy and normal, to powerful to be Superman on a bad day. Was able to throw a whale to the moon.

@emad_ishtiaque: I think he may have been joking.

Hmm. Anyways, here is my edited team. Let me know what you think:

Peter Petrelli - All powers he had except control over Time.

Reed Richards - Intelligence, Knowledge and Technology.

Iron Man - Bleeding Edge Armor, Techno path, Immunity to TP

Edit: Forgot to add Backup: 100 Talons

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rpottage

My Amalgam is a Hybid of Mr. Immortal (True Immortality), Lobo (best healing factor, banned fom Heaven and Hell), The Doctor (Regeneration, immortality), Jack Harkness (Fixed Point in Time), Emery Schaub (invulnerability, no physical sensation, unlimited stamina), Vargas (resistance/immunity to the powers of others such as rogues absorption powers).

My character fights solo; and beats your team simply by living so far into the future that your team dies from old age (totally invulnerable to harm, able to grow hordes of clones from blood cells if somehow injured, capable of healing from great wounds, three different methods of complete immortality making him impossible to kill).

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Esquire

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

The Gorgon (Movereading, Stone Stare, Speed, Reflexes, Healing Factor, Skill, Morals, Genius Intellect)

Ravager (Precog, Strength, Skill)

Daken (Muramasa Claws, Pheremones, Enhanced Senses, Disappearing Trick, Skills)

Black Panther (Skills, Prep, Gadget Building, Vibranium Suit, Anti-Metal Claws, Energy Daggers, Ebony Blade)

100 Shield/Skrull warriors

With my week of Prep and Gorgon+Black Panther intelligence, I can easily build a device to counter Spider-Sense and an acid to instantly dissolve webbing. When the fight itself happens, I will use pheremones to mess with your perception, Gorgon's movereading + Ravager's Precog to negate your Battle Computer, and my device to negate your Spider-Sense. Gorgon and Black Panther are both more skilled than Wolverine, and neither Daken nor Ravager is a slouch. So they'll have ample skill to outfight your Bats/Cap skill combo. Muramasa Claws negate healing factors, so I can kill you while you can't get through my vibranium suit of Gorgon's healing factor.

My army will come in spraying machine-gun fire and exploiting a range advantage. If it ever gets close, my skrull stats and skill let my team survive without much trouble.

Your thoughts? Any objections or disagreements?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dextersinister

@rpottage: You do know Deadpool is true immortal as well.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By rpottage

@Dextersinister: No he's not. He's got a powerful healing factor and is considerd immortal; it's not true immortality. True immortality in Marvel is a specific immortality given to Mr. Immortal. It is an aspect of being a Homo Supreme, and he is specifically the only one; because he is to be the one person to when its final secret is revealed. He is specifically told by Deathurge that he is a H. sapiens supreme; which means that he has evolved past normal mutans, and actually has evolved past death.

So when I say True Immortality; I don't mean someone with a good healing factor (Deathpool's is actually nowhere near as good as Lobo's at full stength); I mean he specifically is considered to be the one true immortal in the Marvel universe in that he will live forever no matter what happens to him. Throw him into a Black Hole and he will survive, Deadpool won't.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dextersinister

@rpottage: Nope true immortal was cursed to never die.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By 8bitGangsta

Me and me from a parallel universe

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rpottage

@Dextersinister: No; that's completely different. Curses can be broken, the power behind the curse (Thanos) will die; etc. That's immortality; not true immortality. True immortality is impossible to be revoked; Deadpool's isn't. Two very different things. In addition to that; in the story ac DEAD Deadpool lost his healing powers, became mortal, and is now happy specifically ecause he is capable of dieing. Meaning no more immortality.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: I'll take one hundred court of owls members crossed with one hundred infinite soldiers (Age of Apocalypse).

I'll take the powers of Tony Stark (technopathy, intelligence, healing), Matt Murdock (enhanced reflexes and senses and fighting skill), Sage (marksmanship training, can invoke mutations in others, computer like brain, computer sun glasses), Fabian Cortez (enhance the ability of mutants around him), Ultimate Captain America (stats, strategic mind, shield), classic Cable (low-level telepathy and TK), Input (misdirection).

I will beat you pretty easily. I can send false information to your combat computer using my technopathy, my radar and agility combined with my shield with allow me to protect myself from your attacks, and I will be able to both enhance and direct the movements of my mutant super ninjas while doing all of this.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dextersinister

@rpottage: It was a spell cast on him with prep not actually Thano's own power. It's as true immortal as you can get without being an omnipotent being, every single one of your characters could be killed under the right circumstances so by your definition they wouldn't be true immortal. Immortal Man could be depowered then killed, Lobo could bump into Morningstar and spend eternity as a slug in hell the rest would be even easier and well you get my point. No such thing as impossible to remove true immortality in the comic book world everyone bar that one guy at the top can die.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By rpottage

No, they can't. Mr. Immortal has evolved past death, he cannot die no matter what. It's not a power so he cannot be depowered, that's the entire point of why he's considered Marvel's one true immortal. Jack Harkness is a fixed point in time, which means no matter what you do he will survive because he can't not survive.

fluffypigeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#34  Edited By fluffypigeons

thor,odin,surtur,dornamu,ymir,the-one-above-all,living tribunal,zeus.....i could go on and on but i dont want to be mean because i now my man would already STOMP you dude

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sherlock

I'll take Blink(Teleportation)Teresa of the Faint Smile (Skill healing factor strength speed)What If Spidey (Precognitive spider sense)Link (Gear) Roy Mustang (Flame alchemy) Greeling (Healing ultimate shield) No one here can beat me currently

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By gumflabica

Deathstroke, Boba Fett, a Demonic Unicorn, and Chuck Norris

You can't escape the awesome...

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dextersinister

@rpottage said:

No, they can't. Mr. Immortal has evolved past death, he cannot die no matter what. It's not a power so he cannot be depowered, that's the entire point of why he's considered Marvel's one true immortal. Jack Harkness is a fixed point in time, which means no matter what you do he will survive because he can't not survive.

That's a power, I'm pretty sure if you where to look under a description of Mr Immortal it would be under powers, evolution, chemical spill, gift from fairies doesn't matter it would most certainly fall under a super power category. Jack gained his power because of time hijinks there is no reason time hijinks couldn't make him mortal again.

Like I've said you can only be truly immortal if your omnipotent and not just because an omnipotent character could kill you because they could because they are OMNIPOTENT.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Dextersinister

@Sherlock said:

I'll take Blink(Teleportation)Teresa of the Faint Smile (Skill healing factor strength speed)What If Spidey (Precognitive spider sense)Link (Gear) Roy Mustang (Flame alchemy) Greeling (Healing ultimate shield) No one here can beat me currently

Despite having already gone against the OP by having a speedster in your combination my character could beat you. I took Madrox who can make about a hundred copies of himself but by combining him with the more durable plastic man I can make 10 of thousands as Madrox was limited by the strain on his human body, I took spot as he is able to open up portal and attack from multiple direction but mainly because he negated spider-sense, current Rogue has no permanant powers but is quite weak but with a more durable power and the ability to reach out with spots powers will allow constant contact absorbing powers and Dead Girl who is unkillable.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sherlock
@Dextersinister said:

@Sherlock said:

Despite having already gone against the OP by having a speedster in your combination my character could beat you. I took Madrox who can make about a hundred copies of himself but by combining him with the more durable plastic man I can make 10 of thousands as Madrox was limited by the strain on his human body, I took spot as he is able to open up portal and attack from multiple direction but mainly because he negated spider-sense, current Rogue has no permanant powers but is quite weak but with a more durable power and the ability to reach out with spots powers will allow constant contact absorbing powers and Dead Girl who is unkillable.

Who pray tell on my team is a speedster?The faster person is Teresa and she doesnt fit the bill of 'Speedster' 
Has it been stated that Madrox can only do as many as he can due unto his bodies durability.Cant say i recall that at all though i have no problem with being proven wrong 
Blink is a far superior teleporter to Spot.Most of that makes no difference to me.Spot has also never been shown to negate Spidermans Spider Sense.He can get past it if thats what you mean but that wont have any effect here since the spiderman im using has an agumented one to the point of knowing what his enemies will do before they even think to do it. 
Unkillable again not an issue since i can burn you down to ash port you into a thousand pieces and just port you to the moon. 
As for Rogue 
No Caption Provided

This is the armor i would use.Not a lot of skin showing there 

Now my counter argument 
With my reflexes and speed outdoing yours to a huge degree your character will be hard put to it just to touch me at all.Now add to that my teleportation powers my character would be dam close to impossible to pin down.As the icing on the cake my amglam will know what your going to do before you do giving me the ultimate edge 
My Magic Armor also makes my invulnerable plus i have the four sword to make four copies of myself (Not as many as you but given that i have so much more fire power than you do i dont see it being a problem)From there all i have to do is incinerate the battle field.With the fireshield earring my me and my copies will be just fine.Cant say the same for you.Since i have the superior reflexes i would easily get the shot off first
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dextersinister

@Sherlock: Countless copies with countless durable stretchy hands of plastic man emerging from countless portals all with the ability to drain your power on touch with the unpredictability of a 12 level intellect all with the ability to go intangible, don't even need to be on the battle field. Attack away you have worded your argument as if you are fighting one person a multiplier in an amalgam character is a broken combination and you will be tagged regardless of your speed. I use to love Claymore before they started barely advancing the plot and that would most likely be classed as super speed, they do that annoying manga thing where there speed goes up depending on how much energy they have.

Not even counting equipment.