• 86 results
#1 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

First off, rules.

-Your team must consist of 5 people/beings

-Your team may not have someone who can solo

-In no way/shape/form is your team allowed to 'stomp'

-Your team must be able to beat them without it being easy

-You may only have one of the same person/being on your team.(Example: you can't have something like two Thors)

-Edo Tensei Madara

-Edo Tensei Itachi

-Aizen w/Hougyoko

-Lord Barrangan

- Captain Yamamoto

No BFR(The planet will be considered indestructible), teams will be able to see the Bleach characters, The battle is until Death/KO/Incapacitation.

#2 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: While being able to copy abilities and appearance, don't ditto's physical stats stay relatively the same? Also, forgot to add you can only have one of the same person/being to the rules. Fixing now.

#4 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Accelerator, ditto, konohamaru, hanatarou, ginju

#5 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Pain-Deva Path
  • Iron Man
  • Phoboes
  • AOA Nightcrawler
  • Gorgon

#6 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: I don't see how your team manages to take mine, explain?

#7 Posted by xlab3000 (3539 posts) - - Show Bio

Trafalgar Law
Toriko
Ichigo
Obito
Edo Tensei Hashirama

#8 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (329 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Ryu (+ Dark Hadou),
2. Iron Fist (Danny).
3. Gabe Law (Jet Li, The One),
4. Michael Corvin (Underworld),
5. Super Mario.

#9 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Everyone else besides accelerator is just decoy to get them close, when in range Accel can kill them one at a time. Powers need close distance to work, none of the people in your team will hurt him in the slightest.

#10 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: What can Phoboes and Gorgon do? The others I don't see being that much of a threat.

@xlab3000 What version of Ichigo? Trafalgar Law can only be used when the opponent is in his 'room', and he can't fly. Haven't gotten that far into Toriko yet to talk about him(only around chapter 12). Obito cannot do BFR(as said in the rules), the only problem I see is somewhat with him being intangible, thought it can be gotten around if timed right. Still not impressed by Hashirama as of yet, maybe later when we see more from him.

Keep in mind I have 2 masters of using the Sharingan with Susanoo and ect., Barrangan's aging effect, Aizen's shenanigans and Yamamoto's Bankai abilities.

#11 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Genjutsu from Madara and Itachi as well as Barrangans Respira? Yamamoto has flames as hot as the sun, Aizen has kidou, Suigetsu and whatnot.

#12 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

Genjutsu? immune to tp

Respira? vectors can be manipulated

Hot as the sun? did not vaporize the area immediately or light the entire are in a blaze (hyperbole

Suigetsu? kidou/magic immune

#13 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: The entire soul society was being robbed of moisture, as seen by the captains and vandereich. Even Bach said without his blutveine up he'd be turned to ash. Yamamoto goes on to say if he kept it up for too long soul society would be turned to ash. Keep in mind his flames weren't in a large area.

Edit: his blade was also shown to 'blow away'(as yamamoto stated) anything it touched, as was shown to do so.

Suigetsu was what Aizen referred to as his "Absolute Hypnosis", part of his zanpaktou

#14 Edited by xlab3000 (3539 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: I know but Hashirama defeated Madara with the susanoo armored kyuubi remember Madara doesn't have those 2 no more. Obito can take out Itachi. Obito and Hashirama can both take out Madara . Trafalgar Law can beat Barragan(more like a stalemte). Getsuga Ichigo can beat Aizen.

#15 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: And Yamamoto? And remember, This is the Edo Tensei versions of Itachi and Madara

#16 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio

semantics does not win a fight, sucking moisture does not simply equate to being sun like heat. Accel is not bach, and soul society did not turn to ash, hyperbole. blow away anything it touched in bleachverse, absolute hypnosis on people in bleachverse. Other verses have people who are immune.

do watch more anime/read manga

#17 Posted by xlab3000 (3539 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: So, what you're trying to say is you added one dude who could solo..which was against the rules... And I do read plenty of manga

@xlab3000I'll take your word for it on the ground, however Yamamoto just fly and stay out of reach .-.

#19 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: What can Phoboes and Gorgon do? The others I don't see being that much of a threat.

He's extremely skilled with a sword, and fast. If you look into his eyes you get turned into stone. Phoboes can show you what you fear, and cause you pain from it. It has worked on Pluto, so it will work on your team.

#20 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: Don't see how that gets over Aizen with his Hougyoko, though the pain should work if you do it long enough since I added incapacitation.

#21 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: He can only beat them in range, think of a rabbit versus a very slow bulldog

bunnies can run all they want

when dog gets close

they are dead

if the dog gets close that is

#22 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Was that suppose to be at me? Everyone except accelerator easily gets taken down by Yamamoto via speedblitz.

#23 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Yes, but that means it comes down to my whole team vs Accelerator, and with you stating that he wins means you think he can solo. That was against the rules.

#25 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: No offense, but could you reword that? "your team has more weapons than physical ones"..?

#27 Edited by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio

What else is aizen and madara good at in their respective stories besides their powers, the thing that makes them very dangerous to the heroes?

c'mon man you got to know that one

#28 Edited by SMXLR8 (1942 posts) - - Show Bio

SSG goku solos

#29 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Ah, nevermind, I just misread what you wrote, my bad lol

#30 Posted by sandiego008 (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Itchigo strongest version- Already beat lord barragan

Naruto strongest version - To take on madara and itachi

kabuto merged w/ orochimaru - to help naruto and seal 2 madara and itachi.

Aizen - Shinigami w/ soul eater - He needs to be able to see souls and he can, and is probably strong enough to take down aizen

Commander - Doomsday

#31 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: No one that could solo, read rules

#32 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008: Ichigo never fought Barrangan and I doubt he would survive his Respira, Kabuto already lost to Itachi(Even with Naruto he's not taking them both down)

What's "Aizen - Shinigami w/soul eater" supposed to mean?

#33 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: It would return him to the state before he was killed/enhance him in the process

#38 Posted by SMXLR8 (1942 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN WINS

#39 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: There is no prep, batman isn't doing anything

#40 Edited by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by Pfcoolio14 (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards 1

Franklin Richards 2

Franklin Richards 3

Franklin Richards 4

and...

Galactus

#42 Edited by sandiego008 (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

@sandiego008: Ichigo never fought Barrangan and I doubt he would survive his Respira, Kabuto already lost to Itachi(Even with Naruto he's not taking them both down)

What's "Aizen - Shinigami w/soul eater" supposed to mean?

It means he is fighting shinigami w/ soul eater .... confused on how that would be odd considering i set up each match like this.

edit: then give me hachi to beat barragan then. And when has kabuto (w/ oro) are lost to itachi? Kabuto alone has but now w/ orcho powers.

#43 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008: One does not simply 'kill' Aizen-sama. The Hougyoko would just bring him back, you need to incapacitate him.

#44 Posted by Shiryu (4880 posts) - - Show Bio

Yusuke Urameshi (Mountain busting attacks like Spirit Gun; best hand to hand combatant in this battle; flight; massively hypersonic fighting speed; can also use melee attacks like punches and kicks to destroy mountains)

Yoh Asakura (swordmanship skills on par with or exceeding all swordsmen on your team due to his Soul Integration with Amidamaru; has enough control over gravity with his Spirit of Earth to redirect a supernova level attack from Hao, the most powerful character in the series; immune to illusions and telepathic attacks by way of his experience with both good and evil spirits; flight; can create metal; decent durability)

Static (pre new-52) (protected from Madara and Itachi's genjutsu and Aizen's illusions by way of his immunity to telepathy; also has devastatingly powerful AOE attacks and can fly; extremely durable electromagnetic shields)

Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) (hellfire will burn Itachi and Madara regardless of their immortality and is physically strong enough to scrap with Barragan; his hellfire is also superior to the fire produced by Yamamoto's bankai; has powerful mind techniques of his own with the Penance Stare, which will definitely incapacitate Aizen; hard to kill and is exceptionally durable)

Grand Master Luke Skywalker (can create Force illusions; powerful electricity manipulator; has swordsmanship on par with or even exceeding that of Madara, Yamamoto, Aizen, and Barragan; precognition helped along by FTL reactions and hypersonic fighting/moving speed; can teleport; astral projection to injure your fighters by damaging their souls; can increase durability by using the force)

#45 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by Shiryu (4880 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@shiryu: Though some of your members would be killed in the process, yes, this team should manage to win.

#48 Edited by Shiryu (4880 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

Ageha Yoshina, Naruto Uzumaki, Sopia, Adam Arclight, Soi Fon

I think I can win like this.

#50 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatehero0406:who is Ageha, Sopia and Adam? Soi Fon was unable to beat both Barrangan and Aizen. I don't see Naruto being effective whatsoever against my team.