Beat Batman with Prep

Broman_1412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Beat Batman with Prep

Pick a character, any character and see if Batman can't beat him. Batman has unlimited hours of prep and the opponent has none. How good is Batman with PREP?

DEBATE!!!!!!!!

sungod1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does he have Prior knowledge?

Galactus

Silver Surfer

it depends on if he has prior knowledge or not...but giving him unlimited prep and they get none is kind of silly lol

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fin
Fin

Tribunal stomps.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with knowledge, Silver Surfer transmutates him or worse.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor, Superman, Doomsday, Wonder Woman, Silver Surfer (and everyone of their ability on up). Even for "weaker" super heros, Batman needs EVERYTHING to fall into place perfectly and a weakness that can be exploited to have a chance.

I love Batman, I think a human that hangs regularly with super heros, and can contribute meaningfully, is a great concept, however he's got limits, even with prep..

Trollheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

Thor, Superman, Doomsday, Wonder Woman, Silver Surfer (and everyone of their ability on up). Even for "weaker" super heros, Batman needs EVERYTHING to fall into place perfectly and a weakness that can be exploited to have a chance.

I love Batman, I think a human that hangs regularly with super heros, and can contribute meaningfully, is a great concept, however he's got limits, even with prep..

Batman has beaten Superman and Wonder Woman with prep though, Tower of Babel. I think the point of this thread is to post characters that there's no conceivable way that Batman could defeat them, even if he dedicated the next 60 years of his life to finding a way. He could never Tower of Babel them... they have no weakness that a mortal being like Batman, even with the vast resources he has, could ever exploit.

After Deadpool killed the Marvel universe I question what you can't do with prep. Then again, Deadpool used his fourth-wall breaking powers to win some fights, which Batman doesn't have access to.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 the_red_viper  Moderator

@gav said:

Batman has beaten Superman and Wonder Woman with prep though, Tower of Babel. I think the point of this thread is to post characters that there's no conceivable way that Batman could defeat them, even if he dedicated the next 60 years of his life to finding a way. He could never Tower of Babel them... they have no weakness that a mortal being like Batman, even with the vast resources he has, could ever exploit.

After Deadpool killed the Marvel universe I question what you can't do with prep. Then again, Deadpool used his fourth-wall breaking powers to win some fights, which Batman doesn't have access to.

Any feat from "Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe" is not to be taken serioulsy. It's the biggest load of PIS ever created. I mean, he killed Spiderman with a GUN, for f*ck's sake.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gav

@gav said:

Well with PIS Batman can beat anyone, and thanks for the laugh for bringing up Deadpool!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By renamed040924

Joker. Because Batman doesn't have what it takes to truly defeat him, even with one million years of prep, Batman wouldn't kill him.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

squirrel girl

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basically anyone that can just take Batman out of existence on a whim.

Simillarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos, Hulk,Silver Surfer, Ghost Rider and Galaticus just to name a few. Also, I know this debate has gone on for a long time, but if Superman really intended to kill Batman, he could.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Deathsroke with prep of Batman's prep

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut. Or flashpoint Thomas Wayne.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Practically anyone low herald level and up he has no chance of beating. Firestorm, Air Walker, Current Hulk, Quasar, Zoom, BRB to name a few that haven't been.