• 85 results
#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

the god of healing lol

#3 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

BEAST.JK.WOLVIE CUTS OFF BEASTS FURY SAC.

#4 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

They fought once before, and Beast cut him to ribbons. Neither on could claim a victory but Beast does have Superhuman Strength and Agility. And Wolverine has the healing factor. But that doesn't mean he cant be beaten up or even knocked out.

#5 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Balls says:

"BEAST.JK.WOLVIE CUTS OFF BEASTS FURY SAC."
Wolverine can heal. But the fact remains that it only takes a well placed hit to knock him out. Beast is FAR more agile in my opinion. I think Beast wins.
#6 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

For some reason, many people on this site think that a fight consists of two people running at each other and engaging in intense combat. With many of these battles, the art of not fighting is what will lead them to victory. If Beast and Logan charged at each other with reckless abandon, then yes Beast will lose. But Beast is smarter,stronger and more versatile than Logan, and won't do something stupid like stand in front of him when he's flailing his claws around. He'd probably get some distance, cling to a wall, make Logan chase him, then drop a car on Wolverine's head.

#7 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

IM KINDA DOUBTING WOLVIE GETS KNOCKED OUT IN 1 HIT.

#8 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Balls says:

"IM KINDA DOUBTING WOLVIE GETS KNOCKED OUT IN 1 HIT."

It's happened plenty of times. Cap knocked him flat on his ass in

Wolverine: Enemy of the State, slamming his shield into the back of his head. He was knocked out again in X-Men: Wild Kingdom, when a doctor with the power to steal mutant powers stabbed Wolvie in the back with bone claws. So, you gotta consider that Wolvie could get KO'ed. All of those are one-hit-acquiters.
Post Edited:2007-11-27 00:17:07

#9 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Balls says:

Why? It happens all the time.

#10 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

White Mage says:

"Darth Balls says:

I didn't say that he would. I said that that's all it really takes.

Even IF it doesn't take one hit to take him out, Beast still has a far

greater chance of winning in my opinion."

Agreed.

#11 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Balls says:

I didn't say that he would. I said that that's all it really takes. Even IF it doesn't take one hit to take him out, Beast still has a far greater chance of winning in my opinion.
#12 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan got knocked out in his first appearance.

#13 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"Logan got knocked out in his first appearance."

LMAO...

#14 Posted by Tjaden Windu (19 posts) - - Show Bio

i gotta say beast wins : with agility backing him and the brains to go along with it wolverine is nothing more than an animal in a cage and im sorry but all it takes is one really good sedative to put any animal to sleep and well hank is a doctor.

#15 Posted by Spiderben (264 posts) - - Show Bio

i think wolverne would cut beest up untill there is nothing left but some blue fur on the ground

#16 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderben says:

"i think wolverne would cut beest up untill there is nothing left but some blue fur on the ground"
Wolverine acts like what Beast really is.
#17 Posted by The 47th Ronin (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolvie is immune to chemical sedation, he'd rip up the beast rather quickly. Wolverine is more animal than beast

#18 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine would win this fight, he got some distance and used his tracking and stealth he would really win

#19 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast has animalistic skills as well. Not to mention the way he can jump, flip, and the like. Wolverine is good. But Beast takes this one.

#20 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"For some reason, many people on this site think that a fight consists of two people running at each other and engaging in intense combat. With many of these battles, the art of not fighting is what will lead them to victory. If Beast and Logan charged at each other with reckless abandon, then yes Beast will lose. But Beast is smarter,stronger and more versatile than Logan, and won't do something stupid like stand in front of him when he's flailing his claws around. He'd probably get some distance, cling to a wall, make Logan chase him, then drop a car on Wolverine's head. "

Beast is smarter intellectually. He has more scientific knowledge. But Logan has vastly more superior combat training and tactical knowledge. Wolverine is a highly dangerous assassin and former government agent.

#21 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven says:

"Phorqe says:
"For some reason, many people on this site think that a fight consists of two people running at each other and engaging in intense combat. With many of these battles, the art of not fighting is what will lead them to victory. If Beast and Logan charged at each other with reckless abandon, then yes Beast will lose. But Beast is smarter,stronger and more versatile than Logan, and won't do something stupid like stand in front of him when he's flailing his claws around. He'd probably get some distance, cling to a wall, make Logan chase him, then drop a car on Wolverine's head. "
Beast is smarter intellectually. He has more scientific knowledge. But Logan has vastly more superior combat training and tactical knowledge. Wolverine is a highly dangerous assassin and former government agent. "
He may be an assassin, and he my be a former government agent, but Beast is still far more superior. Beast's knowledge goes beyond mere science. He was an X-Man before Wolverine ever joined. And sure, Wolverine is a dangerous former assassin, but beast is a dangerous X-Man with agility that Wolverine CANNOT match.
#22 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

they did this briefly in astonishing x-men. it was close.

#23 Posted by alekssiskanderovs (2 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWzCqCgjla8

#24 Posted by MichaelKai1 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine

#25 Posted by micahparadise (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast has superior stats in stength and agility but Wolverine takes this. He is far too skilled and deadly with his combat training/ martial arts and claws.

#26 Posted by dondave (38897 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#27 Posted by XiiX (9474 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

#28 Edited by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

#29 Edited by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#30 Posted by Blood_Red_Rage (508 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Beast in a jobber mood?

#31 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (2503 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this Whedon's Version of Beast ?

#32 Edited by comic_book_fan (5957 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine but this is a good fight.

#33 Posted by hadger24532 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@phorqe: For some reason, many people on this site think that a fight consists of two people running at each other and engaging in intense combat. With many of these battles, the art of not fighting is what will lead them to victory. If Beast and Logan charged at each other with reckless abandon, then yes Beast will lose. But Beast is smarter,stronger and more versatile than Logan, and won't do something stupid like stand in front of him when he's flailing his claws around. He'd probably get some distance, cling to a wall, make Logan chase him, then drop a car on Wolverine's head.

let's not forget wolverine has been in many a war and knows battle smarts and knows beast is very smart.why would he fall for something that idiotic?he's not stupid.and on top of that wolverine has a next-to-perfect healing factor.oh and let's not forget wolverine is pretty much a killing machine that can't be stopped if there is bloodlust. Beast won't stand a chance.

#34 Edited by dondave (38897 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

#35 Posted by jashro44 (25504 posts) - - Show Bio

They did stalemate in whedons run on X-men.

All though I hear Logan also one shotted him in enemy of the state? Does anyone have scans?

#36 Posted by God_Spawn (38352 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I don't have scans, but he did. After Logan took out Havok, Beast attacked him, Logan ducked and did something, but next panel he was down on the ground. It was a whole two panels.

Moderator Online
#37 Edited by dondave (38897 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

They did stalemate in whedons run on X-men.

All though I hear Logan also one shotted him in enemy of the state? Does anyone have scans?

#38 Posted by matanui123 (384 posts) - - Show Bio

artwork sucks

#39 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7084 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine in a long run.

#40 Posted by brainstorm01 (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#41 Posted by Wolverine08 (45689 posts) - - Show Bio
@laflux said:

#42 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10839 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

#43 Posted by Georgeatie (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine would win. They would fight Beast scratches Wolverine, then Wolverine heels then he stabs Beast once and done.

#44 Posted by Wolverine08 (45689 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine one shots Hank again.

#45 Posted by BeaconofStrength (6826 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish Marvel would make Beast less of a pansy. Doesn't he have stats comparable to Spiderman?

#46 Posted by Wolverine08 (45689 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

I wish Marvel would make Beast less of a pansy. Doesn't he have stats comparable to Spiderman?

Yeah, but unlike Peter, he has no fighting no how whatsoever.

#47 Posted by jashro44 (25504 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair to beast they've had 2 other fights and they both ended in stalemates. The first was there fight in Whedons run and there second would be in wolverine volume 2 issue 162 IIRC. Granted the latter fight neither were serious.

#48 Edited by jashro44 (25504 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine does win for the record though.

#49 Posted by TBEMrMcCoy (772 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast dodges him a dozen times or so, then drops from the ceiling on him. He holds his arms down with his super strong legs while he strangles him until he passes out. Then he rips his throat out.

#50 Posted by marvelfan123 (463 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins