Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The_Creator says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"The_Creator says:
"The beast is faster (ground speed), stronger (approx 8 - 10 times), faster reaction time and quite a good fighter. Wolverine however has the skeleton (more punch damage and people hitting him can hurt themselves), his claws, his healing factor and is a much more skilled fighter. The beast would probably throw him around for a while - like leaping pass this, grabbing him with his feet (by Wolverine's shoulders) and catapulting Wolverine in to a wall. However Wolverine's healing factor pretty much brings him back quickly from this damage and his healing factor affords him greater endurance than Beast. Eventually Beast would tire and get snagged by the claws and then it's game over."
I can see your points Creator, but if Beast even tries grabbing Logan with his feet, Logan will slice his feet off. However if Beast gets behind Logan or can grab him fast enough. Beast can tear off Logan's head. "
Don't forget that Wolverine has fought many superstrong opponents who could have twisted his head off but none have. This could be attributed to the writers but it does take leverage and a small amount of time (even 3 - 5 seconds) to accomplish the head twist-off maneuver. In this time Wolverine has time to strike with his claws. It is a tough fight to call."

I'll give you that Creator, (I hate Beast btw) but say Beast jumps on Logan or behind him and tears his arms off. Last time I checked, Logan can't regenerate his arms that fast. But you're right this is a hard fight to judge.

Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@Eternal Chaos said:
"

Hmmm... Close one. I'm not totally sure but I'd have to Wolverine because of his adamantium claws. If Beast just goes to try to fight Logan, Logan can slice his hands off and stab him in the eyes. But if Beast is smart, he can tear Logan's head off. It depends on preparation.

"

tearing wolverine's head off requires breaking adamantium, and no way is beast that strong.   
im thinking that beast is more flexible and strong so he grabs a a car and slams it on top of wolverine a few times.  wolverine is all dazed but he staggers away.  beast comes at him with the car, so wolverine stabs his claws into the car and spins around with it, so that he ends up jumping at beast.  beast tries to jump away, but he hast to drop the car first, and that takes so much time that wolverine has stabbed his leg.  beast is then crippled, so he climbs up a building and runs off  if he doesn't have an escape route, he'll just climb up something and stay there.  wolverine cant really reach him, because every time he runs up, beast jumps away.  still, beast either bleeds out or the wound gets infected  and he dies.  or, seeing as he tires faster (especially since he is injured) he will fall asleep and wolverine will creep up and injure him severely. 
John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By John Valentine

Wolverine would slaughter him.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By xan84

What is Beast going to do ? Logan can take punces from WW Hulk in the head over and over again and his still be conscious. There is no way Beats can kill him and for beast to KO him it would take a miracle. All logan needs to do is hit Beast 1 time and its over. 

Logan also is one of the best MA fighters and assasins (even if the writers don't show this part of him much ...).
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#55  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Xan said:
" What is Beast going to do ? Logan can take punces from WW Hulk in the head over and over again and his still be conscious. There is no way Beats can kill him and for beast to KO him it would take a miracle. All logan needs to do is hit Beast 1 time and its over.  Logan also is one of the best MA fighters and assasins (even if the writers don't show this part of him much ...). "
WWH gave him brain damage he turned him into a vegetable
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@John Valentine said:
"

Wolverine would slaughter him.

"
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By xan84
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Xan said:
" What is Beast going to do ? Logan can take punces from WW Hulk in the head over and over again and his still be conscious. There is no way Beats can kill him and for beast to KO him it would take a miracle. All logan needs to do is hit Beast 1 time and its over.  Logan also is one of the best MA fighters and assasins (even if the writers don't show this part of him much ...). "
WWH gave him brain damage he turned him into a vegetable "

He was conscious at the end and his powers would "fix" his brain after some time but Beast can't hit as hard as WW Hulk.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By castleking
wolverine guts him.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#59  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@castleking said:
" wolverine guts him. "
Indeed
Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Winduizcool

Wolverine.

JackRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By JackRock

Beast Easy

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#62  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@JackRock said:

Beast Easy

Not even close.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#63  Edited By Erik

@JackRock said:

Beast Easy

You did not just bump a nearly four and a half year old stomp thread just to troll it did you?

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By RisingBean
@Erik:  It was only a year old by the time he bumped it.   

And having read the responses from four years back, I wonder just what those guys were on.
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65  Edited By Stompa

Maybe something totally new and shiny happend to both characters in the last year?!?!?!??!?! NAAAW just kiddin.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#66  Edited By Erik

@RisingBean said:

@Erik: It was only a year old by the time he bumped it. And having read the responses from four years back, I wonder just what those guys were on.

No. The thread's date of creation never changed. Who cares when the last user bumped a stomp thread? A stomp thread is a stomp thread and absolutely nothing relevant was added to justify a bump. Besides that, it was almost 2 years since its last bump, not 1.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#67  Edited By Edgeworth_11

The fight conditions is so vague lol 
If Beast has prep, he can make something nasty to stop Logan. Otherwise, Logan should win this.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By karrob

Wolverine

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By RisingBean
@Erik:  I misread your intent then. I thought you meant that it had not been touched since it ran it's course originally.  

And I agree with you on this being a stomp. Not much Beast can bring to the table, that Wolverine hasn't dealt with factored by ten or better.
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Wolverine... unless it's Logan reduced to a childhood state wherein he's afraid of his own shadow and Beast is reduced to his most primal/feral state wherein he sees Logan as a chew toy and eats his leg ... no? 

Then Wolverine wins :P
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#71  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Super_SoldierXII: Oh really

grrr
grrr
Matthew619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BEAST IS WAY FASTER, MORE AGILE AND WAY WAY STRONGER BEAST CAN THROW CARS. BEAST WOULD CAUSE ENOUGH DAMGE TO HIM BEFORE HE CAN HEAL. BEAST IS TO AGILE TO BE CUT BY WOLVERIN'S CLAWS.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast should be faster then Logan, but imo, Logan has feats that put him roughly on par with Spidey in terms of speed. Spidey's speed > Beast's but not by much so I'd say Wolverine and Beast are on par with eachother. Unless there's some comic where Beast effortlessly speedblitzes Logan or something, I dunno if I could call Beast faster. Agility, I'd give to Hank.

Beast does outclass Wolverine in terms of strength, but definitely not combat skills. Logan has fought the best of the best, and more often then not, has come out on top. Beast knows how to fight enough to get by, but I don't think his training is anything that wolverine hasn't seen before. I also think Logan's senses outclass Beast's (Not that it really matters here, but hell, maybe it does). And I'm also forgetting to mention the difference in healing. I'm not so sure about Hank's ability to heal (if he has a healing factor or not, I really don't know) but I do know that Logan's gotten up from Class 100 punches without KOed, so I dunno if Beast can actually KO Logan or not.

All of this is basically spitballing, but I think Logan would take this 6/10. Won't be discernibly easy, but he's faced tougher foes before and I'm sure he can get the job done. @wolverine08, would you agree with what I'm saying here, or is there anything that I'm not right about?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#74  Edited By Wolverine008

@cf12793: You got some good points down, but I disagree with Wolverine taking a 6/10 majority over Beast. Really, without the absence of plot to save Hank here, hes' going to get stomped 10/10 here. Just looking a past showings like Beast getting one shotted by a weakened Wolverine in Enemy of State and being literally scared to fight him confirms this. Even if we disregard past fights and just compare their advantages, the cards are lopsidedly in Wolverine's favor. I think the main thing this battle comes down to is that on paper, Hank has what it takes to take Wolverine for the majority. He has physicals that have been compared to Spider-Man's, and with his elongated fingernails could do some good damage to organs to slow down James, but the main problem is that Hank is utterly inept in combat situations. He's always been the guy with great stats that just let that carry him. I think someone to make a good comparison to would be Spider-Man, someone who Beast has been compared to physically and you even mentioned him in your post. Now, Peter is not in any way, shape, or from as adept in combat or as skilled as Wolverine (Top 5 Marvel Earth), but he has trained with his unique set of powers and developed an adeptness with using them that he can extremely efficiently apply them to combat and along with his physicals, can give someone like Wolverine hell, and even take a majority over him. Beast on the other hand has no idea whatsoever about how to exactly use these great physical in an efficient way during combat. Hence him leaping towards Wolverine and humiliatingly getting casually one shotted. He just never took the time to learn how to combine his gifts to make himself a dangerous combatant.

To sum it up, just looking at things from afar, Hank has what it takes to be a top tier street leveler. He has what it takes to take Wolverine, but when you analyze things and look into what exactly Hank is capable of doing, his best bet in this fight would to be just to run far, far away back to his lab.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: You got some good points down, but I disagree with Wolverine taking a 6/10 majority over Beast. Really, without the absence of plot to save Hank here, hes' going to get stomped 10/10 here. Just looking a past showings like Beast getting one shotted by a weakened Wolverine in Enemy of State and being literally scared to fight him confirms this. Even if we disregard past fights and just compare their advantages, the cards are lopsidedly in Wolverine's favor. I think the main thing this battle comes down to is that on paper, Hank has what it takes to take Wolverine for the majority. He has physicals that have been compared to Spider-Man's, and with his elongated fingernails could do some good damage to organs to slow down James, but the main problem is that Hank is utterly inept in combat situations. He's always been the guy with great stats that just let that carry him. I think someone to make a good comparison to would be Spider-Man, someone who Beast has been compared to physically and you even mentioned him in your post. Now, Peter is not in any way, shape, or from as adept in combat or as skilled as Wolverine (Top 5 Marvel Earth), but he has trained with his powers and developed an adeptness with them that he can extremely efficiently apply them to combat and along with his physicals, can give someone like Wolverine hell, and even take a majority over him. Beast on the other hand has no idea whatsoever about how to exactly use these great physical in an efficient way during combat. Hence him leaping towards Wolverine and humiliatingly getting casually one shotted. He just never took the time to learn how to combine his gifts to make himself a dangerous combatant.

To sum it up, just looking at things from afar, Hank has what it takes to be a top tier street leveler. He has what it takes to take Wolverine, but when you analyze things and look into what exactly Hank is capable of doing, his best bet in this fight would to be just to run far, far away back to his lab.

Very fair assessment. I was only aware of their fight in Joss Whedon's run of Astonishing X Men, but he really had his own way of writing the X-Men and I'm not sure if the real Logan would handle that fight. I agree that Beast should be more formidable, but his track record seems very shabby and he hasn't learned how to use his powers to the best of his abilities.

Would have to change my vote from 6 to 10/10 due to stuff I wasn't aware of.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@cf12793: It's cool mate. It's kind of funny that for someone possessing some great fight attributes, Beast is completely inept in combat and is even a bit of a jobber. Lol.