i say Wolverine he is powerful than the beast

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

In a to the death battle or in a gymnastic competition.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Spectrum

i prefer beast

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Hmmm... Close one. I'm not totally sure but I'd have to Wolverine because of his adamantium claws. If Beast just goes to try to fight Logan, Logan can slice his hands off and stab him in the eyes. But if Beast is smart, he can tear Logan's head off. It depends on preparation.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Constantine

probably wolves

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Eternal Chaos says:

"Hmmm... Close one. I'm not totally sure but I'd have to Wolverine because of his adamantium claws. If Beast just goes to try to fight Logan, Logan can slice his hands off and stab him in the eyes. But if Beast is smart, he can tear Logan's head off. It depends on preparation."

Beast is awesome in the field of gymnastics, though. Beast wouldn't be dumb enough to just go and fight Logan right on either.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ms. Invisible says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Hmmm... Close one. I'm not totally sure but I'd have to Wolverine because of his adamantium claws. If Beast just goes to try to fight Logan, Logan can slice his hands off and stab him in the eyes. But if Beast is smart, he can tear Logan's head off. It depends on preparation."
Beast is awesome in the field of gymnastics, though. Beast wouldn't be dumb enough to just go and fight Logan right on either."

It depends on the speed of Beast.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Phorqe

This would be a good fight, but maybe short. If Beast had time to prepare he could use his big brain of his to think of a way to neutralize Wolvie's offense, such as a magnet or something to restrict his claws or incapacitate him. In an all out heat of the moment fight there is a few things that could happen.

Beast possesses the ability to out manuver Logan as long as he doesn't land in Wolvie's strike zone (from his knees to three feet above his head.) Beast may be able to trip him up, or grab him and juggle him. He wouldn't be able to do this for long as Wolverine is quite adaptive and would eventually get the chance to slash at him. Beast's best bet is to stay away, which wouldn't be too hard for him. Once he gets away he could devise something to beat Wolverine.

Beast is strong but not strong enough to seriously injure Wolverine any more than a few seconds. Unless Beast was out for blood(which is completely against his character) I don't see him losing.

In the Beast gallery there is a picture of Wolverine and Beast jumping head on at each other. Anyone know how that went?

Kuku Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kuku Man

Beast, he's smarter and also he's strong.

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Octagon Enigma

It seems odd to me that no one has mentioned Wolverine's healing factor. Hmm, oh well.

Avatar image for sinister_intent
Sinister Intent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Sinister Intent

I believe that, given the vague description of Beast vs. Wolverine as conditions, Wolverine would emerge victorious. This is due to the lack of a mention of outside resources and effects, therefore I am lead to believe that this is intended to be a physical fight. In that case, Wolverine's healing factor, fighting skills, and adamantium claws and bone coatings would render him a more effective combatant then the opposing Beast.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Octagon Enigma says:

"It seems odd to me that no one has mentioned Wolverine's healing factor. Hmm, oh well."

His healing factor wouldn't matter if Beast tears Logan's arms and head off.

Sinister Intent says:

"I believe that, given the vague description of Beast vs. Wolverine as conditions, Wolverine would emerge victorious. This is due to the lack of a mention of outside resources and effects, therefore I am lead to believe that this is intended to be a physical fight. In that case, Wolverine's healing factor, fighting skills, and adamantium claws and bone coatings would render him a more effective combatant then the opposing Beast.

Beast can just out manuver Logan,jump on his back, tear off his arms, and than his head.

Sinister Intent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sinister Intent

Eternal Chaos says:

"Octagon Enigma says:
"It seems odd to me that no one has mentioned Wolverine's healing factor. Hmm, oh well."

Sinister Intent says:

"I believe that, given the vague description of Beast vs. Wolverine as conditions, Wolverine would emerge victorious. This is due to the lack of a mention of outside resources and effects, therefore I am lead to believe that this is intended to be a physical fight. In that case, Wolverine's healing factor, fighting skills, and adamantium claws and bone coatings would render him a more effective combatant then the opposing Beast.

Beast can just out manuver Logan,jump on his back, tear off his arms, and than his head."

Let us not forget Wolverine's near limitless combat experience, as well as his adamantium-covered skeletal system. The latter would prevent Beast from being able to sever any of Wolverine's limbs.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sinister Intent says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Octagon Enigma says:
His healing factor wouldn't matter if Beast tears Logan's arms and head off. Sinister Intent says:
Beast can just out manuver Logan,jump on his back, tear off his arms, and than his head."
Let us not forget Wolverine's near limitless combat experience, as well as his adamantium-covered skeletal system. The latter would prevent Beast from being able to sever any of Wolverine's limbs."

Not at all. Beast is very acrobatic, let's say Beast jumps over Logan lands behind him and is fast enough to grab his arms. Logan's arms can be torn off because his joints, and ligaments aren't adamantium, otherwise he can't move. So Beast would be able to tear off his limbs.

Sinister Intent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sinister Intent

Eternal Chaos says:

"Sinister Intent says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Octagon Enigma says:
His healing factor wouldn't matter if Beast tears Logan's arms and head off. Sinister Intent says:
Let us not forget Wolverine's near limitless combat experience, as well as his adamantium-covered skeletal system. The latter would prevent Beast from being able to sever any of Wolverine's limbs."

Not at all. Beast is very acrobatic, let's say Beast jumps over Logan lands behind him and is fast enough to grab his arms. Logan's arms can be torn off because his joints, and ligaments aren't adamantium, otherwise he can't move. So Beast would be able to tear off his limbs."

I was unaware of the lack of adamantium on his joints, except for in the Ultimates Universe.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sinister Intent says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sinister Intent says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Octagon Enigma says:
Not at all. Beast is very acrobatic, let's say Beast jumps over Logan lands behind him and is fast enough to grab his arms. Logan's arms can be torn off because his joints, and ligaments aren't adamantium, otherwise he can't move. So Beast would be able to tear off his limbs."
I was unaware of the lack of adamantium on his joints, except for in the Ultimates Universe."

It's no big deal. It's like normal science of the human body. If there is adamantium in his joints, there would be absolutly no way of him moving. They just decided to actually show that in the ultimates.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19  Edited By The_Ghostshell

My vote doesnt count cause I hate Beast. So Wolverine wins this easy.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By Forever

Dilios says:

"My vote doesnt count cause I hate Beast. So Wolverine wins this easy."

lol. I don't like Beast either but I objectively believe that Wolverine would win because of his fighting skill and his claws.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Forever says:

"Dilios says:
"My vote doesnt count cause I hate Beast. So Wolverine wins this easy."
lol. I don't like Beast either but I objectively believe that Wolverine would win because of his fighting skill and his claws."

I don't like Beast either, but eh, it doesn't hurt to bring up the unlikely.

MR.kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MR.kill

beast

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sync

this is a close fight,

beast in is animal mind set is a strong, and with his blur flur version he even more stronger, now this would not be enough to really hurt logan who can heal, and has a metal skeleton which most people would break their hands on upon impact.; but beast can throw and sling logan.

If he uses his keen mind, it may buy him time of give him the advantage," but since no knowledge of where they are fighting" this may not come into play.

as it stands logan rips beast apart

Lollypop2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lollypop2010

im new my name is lollypop

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Resonate

Yea idk. It seems strange, though, that people keep on ruling out Wolf's healing factor. In a sense, Wolverine is Immortal, so, despite my Beast fan-dom, I'd say Wolverine has this one in the bag (unless Beast can drown him some how, so it all depends on the setting).

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Resonate

Oh, Hi Lollypop I'm pretty new,too.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Vrakmul

Sphere says:

"Yea idk. It seems strange, though, that people keep on ruling out Wolf's healing factor. In a sense, Wolverine is Immortal, so, despite my Beast fan-dom, I'd say Wolverine has this one in the bag (unless Beast can drown him some how, so it all depends on the setting)."
Agreed. But he is killable just biologicly immortal he can't die of age.
Post Edited:2007-06-25 11:19:55
Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Eternus

Eternal Chaos says:

"Octagon Enigma says:

cant tear his arms off the addy would prevent that from being possible

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Blue Nighty

thier both pretty cool but wolverine would just have to get a strike at beast and he wins unless beast uses his brain. that changes the story

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Blue Nighty

Beast cant tear off wolverines arms he can only ripp a lot of flesh. that would be bloody

Bulky Bicep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Bulky Bicep

I don't think beast would have any chance wolverines sences are to sharp for an ambush.

and also wolverine heals anything beast could do to him.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eternus

Blue Nighty says:

"Beast cant tear off wolverines arms he can only ripp a lot of flesh. that would be bloody"

he cant rip the arms off because of the addy skeleton preventing that. i do believe its connected at the joints to but im prolly wrong.

Bulky Bicep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Bulky Bicep

Eternus says:

"Blue Nighty says:
"Beast cant tear off wolverines arms he can only ripp a lot of flesh. that would be bloody "
he cant rip the arms off because of the addy skeleton preventing that. i do believe its connected at the joints to but im prolly wrong."

No not at the joint BY the joint

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Eternus

ok i wasnt completely sure of that i though it was

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Bulky Bicep says:

"Eternus says:
"Blue Nighty says:
"Beast cant tear off wolverines arms he can only ripp a lot of flesh. that would be bloody "
he cant rip the arms off because of the addy skeleton preventing that. i do believe its connected at the joints to but im prolly wrong."
No not at the joint BY the joint"

Yeah it covers the entire skeleton not the joints because Logan wouldn't be able to move.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By the creator

The beast is faster (ground speed), stronger (approx 8 - 10 times), faster reaction time and quite a good fighter.

Wolverine however has the skeleton (more punch damage and people hitting him can hurt themselves), his claws, his healing factor and is a much more skilled fighter.

The beast would probably throw him around for a while - like leaping pass this, grabbing him with his feet (by Wolverine's shoulders) and catapulting Wolverine in to a wall.

However Wolverine's healing factor pretty much brings him back quickly from this damage and his healing factor affords him greater endurance than Beast.

Eventually Beast would tire and get snagged by the claws and then it's game over.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The_Creator says:

"The beast is faster (ground speed), stronger (approx 8 - 10 times), faster reaction time and quite a good fighter. Wolverine however has the skeleton (more punch damage and people hitting him can hurt themselves), his claws, his healing factor and is a much more skilled fighter. The beast would probably throw him around for a while - like leaping pass this, grabbing him with his feet (by Wolverine's shoulders) and catapulting Wolverine in to a wall. However Wolverine's healing factor pretty much brings him back quickly from this damage and his healing factor affords him greater endurance than Beast. Eventually Beast would tire and get snagged by the claws and then it's game over."

I can see your points Creator, but if Beast even tries grabbing Logan with his feet, Logan will slice his feet off. However if Beast gets behind Logan or can grab him fast enough. Beast can tear off Logan's head.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By the creator

Eternal Chaos says:

"The_Creator says:
"The beast is faster (ground speed), stronger (approx 8 - 10 times), faster reaction time and quite a good fighter. Wolverine however has the skeleton (more punch damage and people hitting him can hurt themselves), his claws, his healing factor and is a much more skilled fighter. The beast would probably throw him around for a while - like leaping pass this, grabbing him with his feet (by Wolverine's shoulders) and catapulting Wolverine in to a wall. However Wolverine's healing factor pretty much brings him back quickly from this damage and his healing factor affords him greater endurance than Beast. Eventually Beast would tire and get snagged by the claws and then it's game over."
I can see your points Creator, but if Beast even tries grabbing Logan with his feet, Logan will slice his feet off. However if Beast gets behind Logan or can grab him fast enough. Beast can tear off Logan's head. "

Don't forget that Wolverine has fought many superstrong opponents who could have twisted his head off but none have.

This could be attributed to the writers but it does take leverage and a small amount of time (even 3 - 5 seconds) to accomplish the head twist-off maneuver. In this time Wolverine has time to strike with his claws.

It is a tough fight to call.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Satyrquaze

Read up on Adamantium.

Satyrquaze says:

"As far as Hulk breaking Wolverine in half... (quick biology and metallurgy lesson here) Despite propaganda saying otherwise, Wolverine's skeleton is not completely coated with adamantium, if it were he couldn't move. Adamantium porously coats each bone individually (and it would have to be porous because blood and oxygen is required to get inside the bone to the marrow for a person to live). Also there is a malleable disc between each bone (especially in vertebrae in the spine) which allows freedom of movement along with joints and ligaments(which wouldn't be coated in adamantium if Wolverine hopes to do things like walk, stand, move in the slightest...). Now what Hulk did was indeed rip Logan apart, but it's most likely that Wolverine's spine separated at it's weakest point (the discs between each vertebra) and everything tore apart quite easily from there. So no, Hulk more than likely didn't break adamanium at all in this instance. Not to say that he couldn't if suitably pissed."

I wonder if this shouldn't be posted in every VS. thread with Wolverine involved in it.

Yes, Wolverine would win this fight, but it would be because of his healing factor more than anything else.

I would also like to point out that some months ago I posted a fight between Prometheus and Taskmaster (http://www.comicvine.com/message/taskmaster-v-prometheus/33409/&c=9&9)and someone asked if they hadn't already fought at some point (making my thread pointless) although they hadn't. I know for a fact that Wolvie and Beast have fought on numerous occasions... is there a rule in the VS threads that says you shouldn't post a fight that has already taken place?

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Prodigal Son

Satyrquaze says:

"is there a rule in the VS threads that says you shouldn't post a fight that has already taken place?"

but...but...but that would be logical and take away all the fanboy fun.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Forever

Prodigious Man says:

"Satyrquaze says:
"is there a rule in the VS threads that says you shouldn't post a fight that has already taken place?"
but...but...but that would be logical and take away all the fanboy fun."

True and you might actually want people's opinions on what would happen if the writers weren't dictating the winner.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Prodigal Son

I'm gonna pull the Batman card and say that Beast could win against Wolvie with preparation. He's a freakin' super-genius, so he could probably whip something up that would give him the advantage. Otherwise, we're talking filet-o-Beast.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Forever

I never liked Beast so forgive me if I'm wrong but he comes across as book smart to me. If you need an antidote to some toxin or you need to some research done, then Beast is your man. But in an actual fight I'm not so sure his intelligence translates. But that might just be me being biased.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Prodigal Son

It must be the blue fur. It makes him seem less intelligent than he really is. Plus, the writing over the years has been pretty poor concerning his intelligence. He's actually a far better scientist than Hank Pym, and is a technologist to rival Tony "I'm too drunk to care about your rights" Stark. In some areas of research, he is approaching Reed Richards in levels of understanding, especially bio-research.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Forever

Prodigious Man says:

"It must be the blue fur. It makes him seem less intelligent than he really is. Plus, the writing over the years has been pretty poor concerning his intelligence. He's actually a far better scientist than Hank Pym, and is a technologist to rival Tony "I'm too drunk to care about your rights" Stark. In some areas of research, he is approaching Reed Richards in levels of understanding, especially bio-research."

I'm with you with all of that but actually coming up with a tactic in this fight? I dont know. It's not like I would want Albert Einstein running my army. If we needed to figure out how to make a faster than light spaceship then sign Albert up, but an actual battle plan? I'm not so sure. That's why I agree with Beast being a genius but that it may not actually help him in the fight.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Satyrquaze

Prodigious Man says:

"Tony "I'm too drunk to care about your rights" Stark."

That is the best thing I've read all day.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Prodigal Son

Just remember, Einstein helped develop the atomic bomb.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Forever

I'll go along with that. If youre saying Beast will do something like create a virus that will strip Wolverine of his powers and also rapidly corrode any adamantium that is exposed to oxygen, then he's got a much better chance.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Prodigal Son

I think he has that level of knowledge, yes. But, the conditions here are very specific, so unless he has advanced knowledge of the battle and time to plan, research, and prepare his concoction, then he's worm food.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Forever

Good to know. All I ever see him do is toss out a few quips and quote Shakespeare.