Beast VS the world.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Beast, or Hank McCoy, is an outstanding character. Strong, agile, marvelous intellect and a skilled fighter. But the guy never fights !

Who can he beat in this list:

(Wins by KO/DEATH/INCAP, in character for all, you choose bloodlusted or not,)

I took every character that were relevant on the first page of the Battle section.

Deathstroke

Batman

Captain america

Spider-Man (Parker)

Iron Man

Iceman

Nova (RR)

Wolverine

Iron Fist

Winter Soldier

Black Widow

Miss Marvel (Danvers)

Daredevil

Elektra

Robin (Wayne)

Scans are more than welcome. I want more strenght, speed, reflex and other feats.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess Black Widow or Damian seeing as they're the weakest.

Fun fact: Beast actually caught Cap's shield.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bluejay4

Daredevil

Damian

Batman

Widow

Possibly Deathstroke

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On paper with his stats he should be able to beat quite a lot of them in reality at MOST he could beat 7 at that's pushing it to extremes

Robin-Electra-daredevil-black widow-winter solider-batman-DS-cap

Honestly I could see him only beat robin/black widow and batman but the ones above are arguable

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Effortlessly clears.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would he fair against Wolverine ? Diced up or it's a good fight ?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Beast is arguably one of the worst fighters on the X-Men. His strength is overrated and handbooks and websites can't seem to agree where he sits. I will agree he is smart and agile, though.

On the list, he beats Damian (not current superpowered one), and probably Widow. He loses to Cap, Elektra, Batman, Daredevil, and Winter Soldier in decent fights. Aside from them, he gets the crap kicked out of him by everyone else. And really with Iron Man, Iceman Novas, and Captain Marvel? Those shouldn't even have to be asked.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 god_spawn  Moderator

@mrb1p said:

How would he fair against Wolverine ? Diced up or it's a good fight ?

Whedon was the only writer to give Beast a decent chance against Wolverine. They had another fight in Wolverine's 2nd volume (162 IIRC), but neither were serious about it. Logan took him out in a single hit in Enemy of the State. But with how they are typically shown, Beast should only pause Logan for a bit at best.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightcrawler beat a blood-lusted Beast. I really don't see him getting far.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't read much X-men, aside from X-force and the Wolverine runs, I really thought beast had some more feats to show.

I believe he's a ten tonner, which is more than anyone on this list except Nova and Danvers and he was trained by Cap in fighting gymnastics, I can't see him be that bad.

Can anyone provide scans ?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@mrb1p: Cap has trained a lot of people. Cap trained Falcon yet Sam's consist h2h feats are against fodder. Tony Stark was taught some moves by Cap yet no one ever talks about how skilled Tony is. Spider-Man best h2h feats came after his training with Shang-Chi, not Cap, despite the latter having better h2h feats than Shang. If who you were trained by meant your status as a fighter, all of the Avengers and X-Men would be level 5-7 skilled fighters because they've ran training under characters like Captain America and Wolverine. But that isn't the case. And unfortunately for Beast, he has a history of getting beaten by skilled fighters. Captain America, Daredevil, and Wolverine are some of them.

And not just Nova or Danvers are stronger, Iceman can make himself vastly stronger than Beast, and Tony is also vastly stronger. Spider-Man is also stronger than Beast, but not by the margin the former characters are.

Beast gets himself some good feats thrown at him every now and then, but he gets beaten up more than he gets those good feats.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrb1p: Cap has trained a lot of people. Cap trained Falcon yet Sam's consist h2h feats are against fodder. Tony Stark was taught some moves by Cap yet no one ever talks about how skilled Tony is. Spider-Man best h2h feats came after his training with Shang-Chi, not Cap, despite the latter having better h2h feats than Shang. If who you were trained by meant your status as a fighter, all of the Avengers and X-Men would be level 5-7 skilled fighters because they've ran training under characters like Captain America and Wolverine. But that isn't the case. And unfortunately for Beast, he has a history of getting beaten by skilled fighters. Captain America, Daredevil, and Wolverine are some of them.

And not just Nova or Danvers are stronger, Iceman can make himself vastly stronger than Beast, and Tony is also vastly stronger. Spider-Man is also stronger than Beast, but not by the margin the former characters are.

Beast gets himself some good feats thrown at him every now and then, but he gets beaten up more than he gets those good feats.

Wel thanks for the info, like I said I really do have next to no knowledge of Beast. Just think he's an awesome character and that he should be in terrain alot more.