• 122 results
#1 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast vs Spiderman

#2 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

spidy

#3 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

beast would still put up a very good fight, but im sure spiderman is used to fighting opponents stronger than him. beast is smart too so that might put him over the edge for spidey. i dont see beast being beaten easy at all

XD

#4 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"beast would still put up a very good fight, but im sure spiderman is used to fighting opponents stronger than him. beast is smart too so that might put him over the edge for spidey. i dont see beast being beaten easy at all XD"

i thought spidy was stronger

#5 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

nah if anyone is stronger it would have to be beast. otherwise i would say they are about same strength level

XD

#6 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"nah if anyone is stronger it would have to be beast. otherwise i would say they are about same strength level XD"

o okay

#7 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Historically spidy is stronger and currently spidy is stronger.

#8 Posted by the creator (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

Way back in the 1980's, Spiderman was rated being able to lift 10 tonnes to the Beast's 1 tonne.

Then the Beast got upgraded to around the 5 tonne level (after the Infecta X-factor episode).

Then beast got upgraded again to (I think) the 10 tonne limit (when he became more beastly).

However Spidey got upgraded to 25 tonnes.

Spiderman also appears to have better endurance, faster reflexes, is more agile, has his web shooters and his spider sense.

Although Beast may have the edge on intelligence (but not by that much), combat smarts are slightly different and Spidey has a lot of these - having been used to fighting solo more often and not in group dynamics.

I think Spidey takes this one.

#9 Posted by Novaboy (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey takes the cake or in the case the fly.

#10 Posted by madrid_san (1805 posts) - - Show Bio

i doubt spidey is tougher than beast. marvel index has beast with his durability at 4 and spiderman at 3. plus beast has more stamina, smarter, same strenght class. 
not saying beast would win, just wanted to correct what someone said. this fight can go either way they are very closely matched with beast having advantage in the toughness department and spidey's reflexes are only slightly better than beast. 

out of 10 matches probably 5 each.
#11 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man

#12 Posted by brharri (838 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider Man Beast is gay

#13 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man. He is superior at everything except durability. If spider-man does not go for a KO( something that he can accomplish since he has KOed much more durable people ), he could just web him with enough webbing so he could not break it. 
=]

#14 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Parker.
#15 Posted by PowerHerc (83461 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast.
#16 Posted by bible_reader (85 posts) - - Show Bio

of course, it's spidy

#17 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank takes this one.
#18 Posted by Band Lone (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey is stronger than beast, faster and somewhat more agile

#19 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

actually strength is equal but i give it to beast since he has the weight and size. he is much tougher, is close in reflexes and agility. spidy has no spider sense anymore making beast just as agile and quick in reflexes.  
beast is significantly smarter too and they have a similar brawling style. 

its close to call. but i give it to beast. he does have sharp claws and teeth that would do some serious damage. plus his intellgence would see him through
#20 Edited by Distortion (320 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man takes this.

#21 Posted by Deadcool (6810 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man, he is faster and has more gadgets, Beast could be smarter, but he is just a Geneticist.

#22 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@brharri said:
" Spider Man Beast is gay "
What was that? 

I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you over the sound of Beast soloing Danger. 

I'm not saying that I think Beast wins this fight, but I've got a bone to pick with Beast's haters.
#23 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio
@(((Prodigy))) said:
" @brharri said:
What was that?  I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you over the sound of Beast soloing Danger.                 I'm not saying that I think Beast wins this fight, but I've got a bone to pick with Beast's haters. "

In astonishing?
#24 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
"Beast. "

How?
#25 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

I think spider mans he has fought and beaten stronger people
#26 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider-Man stomps.
#27 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

for anyone who saw secret wars, you know that spiderman wins, he was KOing  3-4 xmen with one hand each time he swings it.
#28 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio
@rapest_of_super_heros:
and spiderman beat firelord. there is a lot of bad writing. the X-men werent really trying to fight him either way cuz if they were, any one of them would be big trouble for him let a lone the whole team. 

Not saying Beast wins here, but he is being WAY underestimated. They are so evenly matched it can go either way. But my vote goes to the lovable ball of blue hair.
#29 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11:  

actually strength is equal 

No, not at all. Neither they are close in agility or reflexes, unless you can support that claim with a few feats. 
=]
#30 Edited by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15:
They are both class ten.  
Also, Beast was able to knock down Juggernaut, I dont think Spiderman would even attempt such a feat.
#31 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11: Some actual feats for beast. Because, i assume that at his very best, Beast is a 10 toner, while Spidey at his very least is a 10 toner. At his very best, he is 25 toner and most of his feats support that. 
=]
#32 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:
"@spidey 15:  Also, Beast was able to knock down Juggernaut. "

PIS
#33 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11: Knocking juggs around? You mean just taking his helmet off or just using a tree to fight him( even though it was not helpful at all ), 
Would you like me to post spider-man taking constant hits from Juggernaut on his back and still be conscious? 
=]
#34 Edited by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

either way, they are class ten each. so strength level is equal. beast is also more durable.
#35 Posted by weaponxxx (427 posts) - - Show Bio
@brharri said:
That was one time and he just got out of a bad relationship....
#36 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

So you are keep close minded. Anyways, i can post some strength feats that put Spidey far above the 10 class. Then we will see who is stronger 

#37 Posted by God_Spawn (37873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:
"either way, they are class ten each. so strength level is equal. beast is also more durable. "

Not true, all because someone is in the same class does not make them equal
Moderator Online
#38 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

equal or close to equal either way same class. spidy was 25 tonner before but his power was downgraded. and he has no spidersense to make it worse.
#39 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man does not need his upgrades to be on 25 tons. His feats already put him on that level even without the upgrades. Also he does not need his spider-sense to beat him either. He is just better at everything. He is faster, stronger, more agile and he also has the webbing. All these are enough to grand him the majority here. 
=]

#40 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15:
Just to add 

#41 Posted by God_Spawn (37873 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
"Spider-man does not need his upgrades to be on 25 tons. His feats already put him on that level even without the upgrades. Also he does not need his spider-sense to beat him either. He is just better at everything. He is faster, stronger, more agile and he also has the webbing. All these are enough to grand him the majority here. =] "

and that my friends, is the truth
Moderator Online
#42 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15:

You are being biased. they are evenly matched in all categories. and beast could use his pheromones to attract spiderman.
#43 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:
" @spidey 15: and beast could use his pheromones to attract spiderman. "
Gives us a few examples of Beast using that extraordinary ability.
#44 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:
"@spidey 15: You are being biased. they are evenly matched in all categories. and beast could use his pheromones to attract spiderman. "

Since when did beast use pheromones?
#45 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11: So, i'm being biased because i'm actually supporting my opinion by using actually evidence that has been shown on comics. WOW.... 

And since when Beast has pheremones??? 0_o
#46 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

It was part of his 2nd mutation. Read it on Marvel.wikia.com or the official marvel handbook.
#47 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11:
Has he actually used it? Marvel.wikia is not a good source of info.
#48 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, good question. When has he shown of using that ability? 
=]

#49 Posted by God_Spawn (37873 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Daken just painted himself blue and grew muttonchops like his father and  just got him confused with beast
Moderator Online
#50 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

He may not have used it much but it is also in the offical handbook.of Marvel.