Beast vs Sasquatch

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Blue Nighty

their both strong and smart. who would win?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

I vote Beast. He's wicked smart, so he'd probably figure out a way to beat him solely on his intelligence alone.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#3  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Sasquatch has everything Beast has but on higher levels. He's bigger, stronger, faster, more durable, heals better, has better senses, is smarter, and is more furry. I think Beast is more agile and acrobatic, but not by enough that he can win.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By the creator

Sasquatch wins. In fact it would be a slaughter.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Forever

Buckshot says:

"Sasquatch has everything Beast has but on higher levels. He's bigger, stronger, faster, more durable, heals better, has better senses, is smarter, and is more furry. I think Beast is more agile and acrobatic, but not by enough that he can win.
" />http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/60/Sasquatchof.jpg"

I'm voting Sasquatch too but you think he's smarter than Beast?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

They're both geniuses in different fields. Beast is a biochemist (who knows a lot of classic literature, but I don't know how much that would matter here) and Sasquatch is physicist. They've both shown to be able to use their knowledge outside of the lab and have large amounts of general knowledge that's separate from their specialties, but I think Sasquatch is smarter. There's no real reason to say it because they're not directly compared and even if they were, their knowledge is in different areas, but that's just what I think. I was really just saying it because Beast was mentioned as being smart and his intelligence would give him the win, when Sasquatch is at least his equal.

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Iron Apollo

Buckshot says:

"Sasquatch has everything Beast has but on higher levels. He's bigger, stronger, faster, more durable, heals better, has better senses, is smarter, and is more furry. I think Beast is more agile and acrobatic, but not by enough that he can win.

Sasquatch not smarter, but he is physically superior. And Beast's Agility and speed could buy him time to outthink the sas. So although I don't know if he would win, he does have a chance. I think this fight comes down to location. As far as amrts go for Beast in a fight I think he would have better tactics and the experience to enhance his logic on ways to beat am opponent like Sas.
Post Edited:2007-07-12 12:47:39

Iori Yagami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Iori Yagami

Sasquatch has a massive advantage in strength. If he can land a decent punch, Beast is toast.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Forever

Buckshot says:

"They're both geniuses in different fields. Beast is a biochemist (who knows a lot of classic literature, but I don't know how much that would matter here) and Sasquatch is physicist. They've both shown to be able to use their knowledge outside of the lab and have large amounts of general knowledge that's separate from their specialties, but I think Sasquatch is smarter. There's no real reason to say it because they're not directly compared and even if they were, their knowledge is in different areas, but that's just what I think. I was really just saying it because Beast was mentioned as being smart and his intelligence would give him the win, when Sasquatch is at least his equal."

Cool. I never read Alpha Flight much so I have little to stack up against what I've seen of Beast. But I certainly wouldnt think that Beast would outthink Langowski in a fight. Maybe in the lab, but there are only so many ways you can apply your intelligence to a fight, unless there is a significant difference between the combatants.
Post Edited:2007-07-12 12:49:05

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the creator

Buckshot says:

"They're both geniuses in different fields. Beast is a biochemist (who knows a lot of classic literature, but I don't know how much that would matter here) and Sasquatch is physicist. They've both shown to be able to use their knowledge outside of the lab and have large amounts of general knowledge that's separate from their specialties, but I think Sasquatch is smarter. There's no real reason to say it because they're not directly compared and even if they were, their knowledge is in different areas, but that's just what I think. I was really just saying it because Beast was mentioned as being smart and his intelligence would give him the win, when Sasquatch is at least his equal."

Actually Sasquatch (or rather Walter) is a biophysicist and a world leader in understanding the effects of radiation on the human body.

Beast has been shown to demonstrate advanced science skills in other areas as well including Physics and electronics.

I think that Beast may be slightly smarter and is far more agile but even his strongest attacks should not do any serious damage to Sasquatch.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Iron Apollo says:

"Sasquatch not smarter, but he is physically superior. And Beast's Agility and speed could buy him time to outthink the sas."

You're free to say that Sasquatch isn't smarter, because like I said, there's no definite proof saying he is, but the way you're saying it, it sounds like Sasquatch is dumb, and that is not the case. I really don't see either of them having a major advantage in intelligence, and I certainly don't see Beast outsmarting him.

Iron Apollo says:

"As far as amrts go for Beast in a fight I think he would have better tactics and the experience to enhance his logic on ways to beat am opponent like Sas.
Post Edited:2007-07-12 12:47:39"

Why wouldn't Sasquatch have the same?

The_Creator says:

"Actually Sasquatch (or rather Walter) is a biophysicist and a world leader in understanding the effects of radiation on the human body.Beast has been shown to demonstrate advanced science skills in other areas as well including Physics and electronics.I think that Beast may be slightly smarter and is far more agile but even his strongest attacks should not do any serious damage to Sasquatch."

I've seen him referred to as a physicist in Alpha Flight books so that's what I went with. I knew about the radiation stuff (from a Deadpool book as well as Alpha Flight stuff) but I went with "physicist" because I thought that's what his main area was. Beast, while he's strong in other areas, is known more (at least to me) as a biophysicist so that's what I wrote. Regardless of what exactly they spend their time working on, I don't see Beast out thinking Sasquatch because he's not as dumb as was being implied.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By the creator

Buckshot says:

"Iron Apollo says:
" Sasquatch not smarter, but he is physically superior. And Beast's Agility and speed could buy him time to outthink the sas."
You're free to say that Sasquatch isn't smarter, because like I said, there's no definite proof saying he is, but the way you're saying it, it sounds like Sasquatch is dumb, and that is not the case. I really don't see either of them having a major advantage in intelligence, and I certainly don't see Beast outsmarting him. Iron Apollo says:
"As far as amrts go for Beast in a fight I think he would have better tactics and the experience to enhance his logic on ways to beat am opponent like Sas.
Post Edited:2007-07-12 12:47:39"
Why wouldn't Sasquatch have the same? The_Creator says:
" Actually Sasquatch (or rather Walter) is a biophysicist and a world leader in understanding the effects of radiation on the human body. Beast has been shown to demonstrate advanced science skills in other areas as well including Physics and electronics. I think that Beast may be slightly smarter and is far more agile but even his strongest attacks should not do any serious damage to Sasquatch. "
I've seen him referred to as a physicist in Alpha Flight books so that's what I went with. I knew about the radiation stuff (from a Deadpool book as well as Alpha Flight stuff) but I went with "physicist" because I thought that's what his main area was. Beast, while he's strong in other areas, is known more (at least to me) as a biophysicist so that's what I wrote. Regardless of what exactly they spend their time working on, I don't see Beast out thinking Sasquatch because he's not as dumb as was being implied. "

That's for sure - he is very smart - Sasquatch is a gifted scientist with a Phd.

And I still don't see how Beast can do any serious injury to Sasquatch.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Valkaad

Buckshot says:

You are correct sir, And then some!! Beast is way overmatched! Sasquatch may not be as fast, but he isn't so slow that he couldn't get his hands on the beast, and when he does it's lights out for Mccoy.

hulksmash14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hulksmash14

Blue Nighty says:

"their both strong and smart. who would win?"

sasquatch is smart

alchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By alchemist

i wouldnt say sasquatch is smarter but its close. sasquatch would still have his cake and eat it too.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GambitO

Beast would win

agilely it would avoid any attack of Sasquatch and with their intelligence and super force would give such a powerful blow that he would leave outside of combat to Sasquatch

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternus

Buckshot says:

i dont know shakespeare might scare sassy away. or give him a headache

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sasquatch is extremely powerful. He's much more powerful than beast and is faster as well. I don't see Beast winning. Sasquatch is just the winner. No prob.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Valkaad

Beast and Sasquatch aren't even in the same league, yeah the beast is superstrong, but he just cannot compete. Its like putting Power Man against Abomination, yeah power man is a bad ass, but abomination is just out of his league.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Forever

All too true. I think some people just dont know characters if they arent in the X-Men, Avengers or JLA (and maybe not even then)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Forever says:

"All too true. I think some people just dont know characters if they arent in the X-Men, Avengers or JLA (and maybe not even then)"

I never really read Alpha Flight. They weren't very appealing to me. But I know what you mean.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Blue Nighty

sweet fight to watch though

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By acewasp23

Sasquatch is at the very least as smart as Beast, its just most people dont know him aswell. but in a fight Langowski would probly impale him with a tree, its not like he can't keep up with him and over power him. even with smarts its a one sided fight.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GambitO

BEAST is a lot but agile that SASQUATCH

and taking advantage of this great advantage

hitting with all their force

it defeats SASQUATCH

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vrakmul

GambitO says:

"BEAST is a lot but agile that SASQUATCH and taking advantage of this great advantage hitting with all their force it defeats SASQUATCH "

He couldn't put a stratch on Sasquatch or at least one he couldn't heal in 0.0000000000001 seconds, and Sasquatch is actualy faster than beast and also he can outlast beast and win by means of attrition.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GambitO

I insist

BEAST is but agile

not alone that

he/she has bigger intelligence and it uses it in the battle

he has force

and with these arguments

BEAST keeps the victory

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Vrakmul

GambitO says:

"I insist BEAST is but agile not alone that he/she has bigger intelligence and it uses it in the battle he has force and with these arguments BEAST keeps the victory "

Beast doesn't have jack that would be able to harm Sasquatch so Sas could simply outlast beast while beast's punches are massaging his back.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GambitO

jajajajajajajajajajajjajajajaj................................

I will put an end to the bowels of SASQUATCH in

my hands

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Buckshot said:

Sasquatch has everything Beast has but on higher levels. He's bigger, stronger, faster, more durable, heals better, has better senses, is smarter, and is more furry. I think Beast is more agile and acrobatic, but not by enough that he can win.

agreed

bigmedlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sasquatch

obsidianomega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers