#1  Edited By RedRobinTimDrake
Beast by Tom Nauck
Beast by Tom Nauck

vs

No Caption Provided

Rules

Nightwing has standard gear

blackout only shield agents have flash lights

the shield agents are patrolling the rooftops hunting them down both characters are blood lusted

two blocks away on roofs

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By robertloucksjr

Beast is a 10 tonner, agility and speed rivaling Spider-Man, and is one of the top ten most intelligent men on earth. I think he takes this.

wh1t3b0y5t33z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By wh1t3b0y5t33z

Idk. I think Nightwing could pull it off.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By robertloucksjr

Yeah, Beast might laugh too hard an have a stroke, but other than that, probably not.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Nightwing. Beast on paper should do a lot of things, his track record is far from impressive and has been humiliated by streets like Daredevil.

Avatar image for redrobintimdrake
RedRobinTimDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RedRobinTimDrake

well couldn't nightwing keel a distance from him and through wing-dings?

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

:-\

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By DickGrayson
No Caption Provided

@robertloucksjr: Not quite sure, Probably a stalemate. Beast is big strong, and fast, but Nightwing has his gear. It's not like Nightwing is defenseless against him.

Also, Beasts size has an advantage, but not that much. His speed is probably the thing that bests him against Nightwing the most. Nightwing has defeated guys bigger than him. Such as Bane. Shown Above. Another thing, Nightwing worked with Wally West (A speedster} when he was a titan, giving him expierience against the fast ones. :) Other than that I think Beast has this by 60% and Nightwing gets the 40%.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By robertloucksjr

Beast can lift 10 tones. That is at least 20 times as much as Nightwing. He is way faster and more agile. Outside of getting lucky with an exploding batarang what is he going to do? It would be like a six year old white belt going against the MMA heavyweight champion.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shawnbaby

@DickGrayson said:

No Caption Provided

@robertloucksjr: Not quite sure, Probably a stalemate. Beast is big strong, and fast, but Nightwing has his gear. It's not like Nightwing is defenseless against him.

Also, Beasts size has an advantage, but not that much. His speed is probably the thing that bests him against Nightwing the most. Nightwing has defeated guys bigger than him. Such as Bane. Shown Above. Another thing, Nightwing worked with Wally West (A speedster} when he was a titan, giving him expierience against the fast ones. :) Other than that I think Beast has this by 60% and Nightwing gets the 40%.

Bane may be Bigger than Beast...but Beast is far Stronger.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast has beat Sabertooth an given Wolvie a run for his money. Nitewing gets stomped.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Quartermaim

Hank take this, he may not be as skilled at Dick in martial arts but his physical prowess is far beyond Nighwings. Combined with his intelligence Beast is one of the most underrated characters in Marvel. In one of the books one of the other X-Men said that Beast knows the square root of 1 million and hits the speed bag 1000 times a day.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By minigunman123

@Quartermaim said:

Hank take this, he may not be as skilled at Dick in martial arts but his physical prowess is far beyond Nighwings. Combined with his intelligence Beast is one of the most underrated characters in Marvel. In one of the books one of the other X-Men said that Beast knows the square root of 1 million and hits the speed bag 1000 times a day.

... The square root of 1,000,000 is just 1,000. Anyone skilled in arithmetic knows that lol. What's a speed bag, though?

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DickGrayson

@Shawnbaby: Very True. Now onto the topic of Dick's gadgets? Or just settle it with "Nightwing gets stomped."?

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DickGrayson

@robertloucksjr: No. Not at all. It would me like A trained MMA fighting acrobatic against another MMA fighting large Track star. Don't underestimate Nightwing. Also, it is a Wing-Ding not a batarang, and it could do a lot of things. Such as slow him down, hit a pressure point, disable Beasts ability of using his arms.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shawnbaby

@DickGrayson said:

@Shawnbaby: Very True. Now onto the topic of Dick's gadgets? Or just settle it with "Nightwing gets stomped."?

I wouldn't say Dick gets Stomped by any means...but it certainly is an uphill battle for him here.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Beast has beat Sabertooth an given Wolvie a run for his money. Nitewing gets stomped.

Beast only gave Logan a run under Whedon's pen which is the only time he was really written as a competent fighter. Wolverine one shot him in Enemy of the State and Beast later admitted to being scared of him. Cap has also manhandled Beast in Infinity Crusade and Daredevil also kicked the crap out of him. Beast in no way stomps.

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DickGrayson

@Shawnbaby: I was referring to some others. Nightwing loses this battle mostly if it where to be repeated, but occasionally you would see him win.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By KnightRise

@god_spawn said:

Nightwing. Beast on paper should do a lot of things, his track record is far from impressive and has been humiliated by streets like Daredevil.

:)

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Hyperlight

Beast has been fighting and training since he was 15-16 years old. Probably longer than nightwing has been alive haha. His intellectual feats are him most useful but because he is an intellectual people underestimate him. He is physically superior in every way. may not be as defined of a fighter but because of his physical attributes he doesnt have to be. Im not saying nightwing is a slouch but if beast wanted to win... i dont see nightwing stopping him.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sync1

Nightwing can defeat him if he plays his cards right. He has experience in fighting people bigger and faster the him, so I would definitely say that he isn't going down in a stomp. Remember, there are agents hunting them both down, so now it's a game of wits and strategy. Master tactician vs one of the most intellectual person on earth. It's can actually work in favor of night wing.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn so I guess you are going to completely disregard the fact that Beast has beat Sabertooth? This is a bloodlusted Beast fighting at his best. Sooo.... Yeah he stomps. Being the better skilled doesn't mean jack when you are far outclassed in every physical stat. Beast is a 10 tonner at least not to mention he can hang with Spidey when it comes to agility and speed. The only shot Dick has is if he has some kind of prep.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

@god_spawn so I guess you are going to completely disregard the fact that Beast has beat Sabertooth? This is a bloodlusted Beast fighting at his best. Sooo.... Yeah he stomps. Being the better skilled doesn't mean jack when you are far outclassed in every physical stat. Beast is a 10 tonner at least not to mention he can hang with Spidey when it comes to agility and speed. The only shot Dick has is if he has some kind of prep.

I don't even recall Beast ever beating Sabretooth. I remember they fought in a train and Beast dodged him with Creed getting his face into a window. I don't remember the outcome or even if there was one and Creed is often written incompetently himself. Beast being a 10 tonner is irrelevant if he can't fight competently with it. If street leveler after street leveler are walking all over him, especially ones that are so far under him, I doubt it makes a difference. And Beast's agility feats are lackluster in comparison to Spider-Man to be honest, I think Gambit has even better agility feats. And Dick is no slouch to where Beast's supposed speed edge will make up for his lack of skill against Dick's high agility and reflexes himself. If Nightwing is at least fast and skilled enough to dodge blasts from Starfire and dodge weapons from Captain Boomerang and block and land multiple hits on him, Beast isn't too fast for him. Especially when Dick has the gear to put him down like the taser suit, sonics for openings and knockout gases etc.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By cascadeking09
@robertloucksjr said:

Beast is a 10 tonner, agility and speed rivaling Spider-Man, and is one of the top ten most intelligent men on earth. I think he takes this.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@TheAcidSkull: Huwha?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@TheAcidSkull: I don't remember quite frankly, sorry. It was awhile ago cause Beast was still in his monkey form and I remember them being on a train. It's possible I might have missed something considering the amount of X-Men comics I read and it not being something I put effort into remembering.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#30  Edited By Xanni15

@god_spawn said:

@TheAcidSkull: I don't remember quite frankly, sorry. It was awhile ago cause Beast was still in his monkey form and I remember them being on a train. It's possible I might have missed something considering the amount of X-Men comics I read and it not being something I put effort into remembering.

I believe the issue is Sabretooth: In the Red Zone.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Xanni15: Isn't that where he ripped Archangel's wings?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#32  Edited By Strider1992

Beast. His physical stats will be too much for Grayson to handle.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By crabtree

Beast kills him.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Xanni15

@god_spawn: Yeah, he does major damage to Warren's wing.

No Caption Provided
Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Onemoreposter

Bloodlusted? I'm going to say Beast eats him.

Vouile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Vouile

Beast literally rips and breaks Nightwing's back.

Nightwing is outclassed, in intelligence, durability, strength, speed, agility, etc.

There' almost nothing he can do to harm Beast and his fighting skills won't come in handy to a guy who runs as fast or faster than Wolverine.

Beast wins.

Vouile

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Nightwing might take a few in a series of ten but overall I'm giving beast a slight majority with 6/10,,, plenty of street levelers have proved beast isn't quite up to snuff in h2h skills but since he is bloodlusted and drastically overpowers him in almost every way he should come out on top

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Xanni15

@Vouile said:

Nightwing is outclassed, in intelligence, durability, strength, speed, agility, etc.

There' almost nothing he can do to harm Beast and his fighting skills won't come in handy to a guy who runs as fast or faster than Wolverine.

Beast wins.

Vouile

And Beast is vastly outclassed in fighting ability, Beast has been defeated by people he should easily rip and break so his superior attributes won't automatically give him the win.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Beast

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By robertloucksjr

Yeah, but Beast has also taken out Iron Man and Juggernaut too. I don't think half the writers even check to see if something if feasible as long as it moves the story where they want it to go.

spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By spiderpool94

Beast. Superior strength speed and agility with equal if not more intelligence

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#42  Edited By HellionVulcan

@Hyperlight said:

Beast has been fighting and training since he was 15-16 years old. Probably longer than nightwing has been alive haha. His intellectual feats are him most useful but because he is an intellectual people underestimate him. He is physically superior in every way. may not be as defined of a fighter but because of his physical attributes he doesnt have to be. Im not saying nightwing is a slouch but if beast wanted to win... i dont see nightwing stopping him.

I pretty much agree with this but Beast has always seemed like Brain over brawn unless really provoked to handle it hand to hand or whatever .

Vouile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Vouile

@Xanni15 said:

@Vouile said:

Beast wins.

Vouile

And Beast is vastly outclassed in fighting ability, Beast has been defeated by people he should easily rip and break so his superior attributes won't automatically give him the win.

Yeah you're right. I was just doubting Beast's fighting skills, that's all! xD

Vouile

OneAb0veAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By OneAb0veAll

Bane easily wins.

Nightwings just a skinny, tiny toothpick.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#45  Edited By darktiger

@OneAb0veAll said:

Bane easily wins.

no sir,that's where you are wrong

Avatar image for terminator__fan
TERMINATOR__FAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TERMINATOR__FAN

Beast wins easily.

OneAb0veAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By OneAb0veAll

@darktiger said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

Bane easily wins.

no sir,that's where you are wrong

I'm wrong?

People think Bane can beat a T-800, but not a human whos skinny and doesnt even weigh half of a T-800...LOL ok that makes sense.

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast with ease

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers