Beast.

SS2085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How strong is beast? 10 toner?

This is a much harder fight. Beast is ever it as fast, and durable as Miles. Beast however stronger than Miles. The big thing in Miles corner is that invisibility attack, webbing, spider sense, and the Venom Sting.

Random encounter hurts beat though. As skilled as he is, there is no reason a well place web or venom sting not end this fight. If he had info on that before hand, I give it to Beast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c3aa070510fb
deactivated-5c3aa070510fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ss2085 said:

How strong is beast? 10 toner?

This is a much harder fight. Beast is ever it as fast, and durable as Miles. Beast however stronger than Miles. The big thing in Miles corner is that invisibility attack, webbing, spider sense, and the Venom Sting.

Random encounter hurts beat though. As skilled as he is, there is no reason a well place web or venom sting not end this fight. If he had info on that before hand, I give it to Beast.

Miles has never tagged someone as agile as beast, and beast has enhanced senses, along with the fact Miles sucks at stealth. He used his sense of smell to sniff out kaine before kaine took him down:

Beast is a far more competent combatant than Miles is.

Avatar image for kaang_the_watcher
Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tough one, but I think I'm actually siding with Miles here. I mean yeah, Beast has somewhat superior physical stats and is a vastly smarter and more experienced fighter, but Miles seems to do very well with the power set he's been given. His invisibility and shock-touch powers come near the border of plot device-level.

I mean, heck, Miles actually did really well when he scrapped with 616 Parker in Spider-Men. I can see him managing to take out Beast too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaang_the_watcher said:

Tough one, but I think I'm actually siding with Miles here. I mean yeah, Beast has somewhat superior physical stats and is a vastly smarter and more experienced fighter, but Miles seems to do very well with the power set he's been given. His invisibility and shock-touch powers come near the border of plot device-level.

I mean, heck, Miles actually did really well when he scrapped with 616 Parker in Spider-Men. I can see him managing to take out Beast too.

Peter was hardly trying due to the fact he was trying to question Miles, said he was having an off day, and basically didn't use his agility, and even than he only won by using powers Peter didn't even know about (Miles knowing ultimate Peter Parker meant he basically knew everything important about 616). His fight with 616 spider-man really isn't that impressive. If spider-man had cut loose and went full out he would have stomped him.

Beast has done well against wolverine a couple of times. Admittedly wolverine was holding back but he was more serious than Peter was in both encounters.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Beast due to brains and he can smell miles if he turns inviso.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Beast.

EternalWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@eternalwrath: technically some minor differences in the OP so yeah, this thread. is still legit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here are some fights between wolverine and beast if anyone wants them:

Honestly find these more impressive than Miles fight with spider-man.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

beast yo

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@drago666: Also Sage upgraded Beast's healing factor, by jumpstarting it.

SS2085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SS2085

@drago666 said:

Miles has never tagged someone as agile as beast, and beast has enhanced senses, along with the fact Miles sucks at stealth. He used his sense of smell to sniff out kaine before kaine took him down:

Beast is a far more competent combatant than Miles is.

I like Beast, but when people say things like "Miles has never tagged a agile person before" is false.

Miles when he first got his powers, and zero hero experience still showed the superior Spider Stats when fighting his very experienced (Top Thief in the world) Uncle the Prowler. This guys is nimble, super human in stamina, and showed to be very agile as a top thief in the world.

Prowler holding back and testing Miles who had zero experience.

In a serious fight with Prolwer who had all kinds of toys, yet Miles again with zero experience still takes him down.

In the whole fight of Peter (which is impressive still) had Miles and Peter both holding back. Peter still has superior experience, stats, and feats. While Peter had a cold, thats not enough for a guy with a mild healing factor to not work around like Peter. Miles had none of this, but his Spider Powers set still let Miles tag Peter. Example of this is is when Miles was avoiding holding back attack of peter, and tag him with a Venom Sting. Another is when Spider man looks right at Miles on his web, but gets a foot to the face anyway.

Taskmaster has the power to absorb any power of any super in his vincinity. This guy was also stated to have fought ultimate Wolverine with some success. In thi fight he was absorbing both Miles and Spider Girls stats, and powers. This should include Spider Sense, Speed (even Miles states how fast he is and strong he becomes), ect.

So in this battle against a highly train enemy, who absorbs the Spider Stats and powers. Miles against this guy tags him several times with webbing along with Spider Girl.

Her miles tags several Warmachines flying in strafing runs (Supersonic speeds if not faster like most jets) with his webbing from a distance away on the ground, tagging one Warmachine in the face.

All of these are pretty decent showings that suggest Miles spider speed and Spider Sense can allow him to tag with webbing or physical attack like say Beast. People who seem to think someone like Nightwing can dance around the Spider Sense and Speed of Miles all day long is quite a low ball to Miles.

Also Miles can, and should be able to Web Spam as he done this twice, and could be a factor.

@lukehero said:

Beast due to brains and he can smell miles if he turns inviso.

While true, there is a difference between smelling someones position, and fighting blind. All Miles has to do is touch Beast once.

Miles tagging two foes with a Stealth/Venom Sting combo.

Overall if beast knew about his hax powers, he can very well win matches, but in a random I give it to Miles.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles hax gives him the win, without it Beast stomps.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Night4345

Unless Miles goes for the venom sting off the bat, Beast dominates.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Miles goes for the venom sting off the bat, Beast dominates.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ss2085: First off when I said Miles never tagged someone as agile as beast I was referring to with webbing. And even than Prowler even admitted he isn't as fast or strong as Miles and during the fight he was still able to block and counter Miles, and remove his mask. And to my knowledge prowler has no notable skill feats. He's never beaten anyone of note in hand to hand, his training hasn't been detailed, nor has he shown any fancy technical skills.

The next fight sure Miles won but beast is a lot faster and more agile than prowler. Heck beast might even be more skilled than prowler is. Beast has actually shown technical knowledge and has used pressure points.

No Caption Provided

In the whole fight of Peter (which is impressive still) had Miles and Peter both holding back. Peter still has superior experience, stats, and feats. While Peter had a cold, thats not enough for a guy with a mild healing factor to not work around like Peter. Miles had none of this, but his Spider Powers set still let Miles tag Peter. Example of this is is when Miles was avoiding holding back attack of peter, and tag him with a Venom Sting. Another is when Spider man looks right at Miles on his web, but gets a foot to the face anyway.

Peter clearly was barely even using his agility. He was clearly taking it easy on the kid. Literally even ignoring spider-mans sickness, the fact he admitted he was having an off day, and the fact he was taking it easy on Miles, and wanted to question him, and the fact beast has a faster recovery rate than spider-man so the venom sting will likely be less effective, he clearly didn't fight miles the same way he fights doctor octopus, wolverine, the villains in spider island, etc. If Peter fought beast with the same half-assed performance he would probably lose to beast as well, along with a bunch of other street levellers that he could normally beat easily. I mean a huge part of spider-mans fighting style has to do with his agility....

Taskmaster has the power to absorb any power of any super in his vincinity. This guy was also stated to have fought ultimate Wolverine with some success. In thi fight he was absorbing both Miles and Spider Girls stats, and powers. This should include Spider Sense, Speed (even Miles states how fast he is and strong he becomes), ect.

Well he fought ultimate wolverine off panel right? Regardless its not like Miles took him down on his own. Spider-woman and Miles webbed taskmaster when he was fighting that other girl, and than on the next page shows spider woman and taskmaster facing and Miles webs him from behind while he is just standing there......If miles had help here like he did there he would win but he doesn't.

Her miles tags several Warmachines flying in strafing runs (Supersonic speeds if not faster like most jets) with his webbing from a distance away on the ground, tagging one Warmachine in the face.

All of these are pretty decent showings that suggest Miles spider speed and Spider Sense can allow him to tag with webbing or physical attack like say Beast. People who seem to think someone like Nightwing can dance around the Spider Sense and Speed of Miles all day long is quite a low ball to Miles.

Also Miles can, and should be able to Web Spam as he done this twice, and could be a factor.

These war machines seem like fodder....When it comes to fighting named characters beast is better. He has a decent record against a morals on wolverine (Didn't do to well against a morals off wolverine but Miles wouldn't either), and he also once beat Kraven IIRC. Thrown in with the fact that beast is faster, more agile, more durable, and stronger, has a better healing factor, he wins.

@lukehero said:

@drago666: Also Sage upgraded Beast's healing factor, by jumpstarting it.

When was this?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

One of these days I am going to actually read the Ultimate books with Miles, just to see if I can defend him here...

SS2085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SS2085

@drago666: no point addressing everything as I already have. Just will say the Miles vs Peter fight is a decent showing as Both Characters were not trying to beat the other. All the excuses in the world of Peter taking it easy is no less true for Miles. Would Peter beat him in a rematch? you bet. but that does not change the fact how well Miles did in a random encounter with both parties holding back.

Also Warmachines still out sped Fighter Jets. Super Sonic Speeds tagged by Webbing of Miles while strafe running. Pretty impressive. And you still need no skill to tag someone with Web Spamming over a wide area anymore than need accuracy to hit someone with a shotgun over a pistol.

While I agree Beast can win if he knows Miles powers before hand, without that, he ends up much like Peter, but worse off.

@wyldsong: he needs it.

NoBody134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why can't just miles venom blast him?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ss2085 said:

@drago666: no point addressing everything as I already have. Just will say the Miles vs Peter fight is a decent showing as Both Characters were not trying to beat the other. All the excuses in the world of Peter taking it easy is no less true for Miles. Would Peter beat him in a rematch? you bet. but that does not change the fact how well Miles did in a random encounter with both parties holding back.

Also Warmachines still out sped Fighter Jets. Super Sonic Speeds tagged by Webbing of Miles while strafe running. Pretty impressive. And you still need no skill to tag someone with Web Spamming over a wide area anymore than need accuracy to hit someone with a shotgun over a pistol.

While I agree Beast can win if he knows Miles powers before hand, without that, he ends up much like Peter, but worse off.

This is what is meant by Peter going easy on Miles. Neither were even really trying until Peter removed the mask and Miles surprised Peter with a venom sting so why should I be impressed? Beast is tasked with the job of beating Miles here and vice versa. Unlike Peter he is going to actually try and beat Miles from the start. This is why the showing isn't impressive. Neither were trying until Miles felt threatened after having his mask removed.

The war machines don't move the same way as beast. That and beast is just more competent than the people flying in the war machine suits. I would also argue that even if beast isn't as fast as them he has shown more maneuverability than them. Its a impressive accuracy feat but I am not convinced its enough all things considered. Miles hasn't shown the combat savvy to cover the entire area with webbing (I know he shot webbing at soldiers but even than he never covered the whole area, only the area where the group of soldiers were standing), and even then beast will have closed the gap before the entire area is covered in webbing. Plus the OP never specified distance so we are suppose to assume combatants begin up close. And this is all assuming Miles webbing can even hold beast down....Beast is actually pretty strong and he has claws so cutting the webbing could be an option depending on how Miles webs him up. And he might not even need his claws. Either way though I don't see Miles webbing beast up in the first place.

I don't see how. As I said both are actually trying to beat the other here. Miles doesn't know anything about ultimate beast so unlike his fight with Peter he doesn't have knowledge of beasts power set. Miles has 2 powers which will be unknown (honestly it will be obvious to beast what his general power set is just by looking at his costume given how many spiders there are and have been in the 616verse) one of which is his invisibility which can be countered by beasts enhanced senses. Miles isn't great at stealth and beast can smell him. And unlike Peter beast might be able to tank the venom sting due to having a better healing factor. In the above scans beast gets slashed by wolverine, he plays possum, and than he gets up and the cut is gone. So I don't even know if the venom sting will affect beast as much. I'm not saying beast is overall better than spider-man but in terms of healing I think he has Peter beat by quite a bit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because beast is faster, more agile, and a better fighter than Miles.

I don't see his hax as enough to beat beast.

NoBody134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NoBody134

@drago666 said:

@nobody134 said:

Because beast is faster, more agile, and a better fighter than Miles.

@jacthripper said:

I don't see his hax as enough to beat beast.

doesn't miles need to like tap him or something? can't he even do that much? just tapping the beast will create a venom blast that will serve as an opening for a larger combo.

even so, i don't know much about the beast so i can't really say.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nobody134: Yes all Miles has to do is touch him and he can conduct it through the ground as well. With that said beast wont let Miles tap him and he can take advantage of his greater strength and beat Miles down. Miles wont have the chance to conduct it into the ground either.

SS2085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SS2085

@drago666: It seems your just underating miles. You state Beast is faster? Based on what? they are comparable speed with Spider Sense giving Miles a advantage. In no shape or form is Beast dancing around Miles easily and forever.

You also state unlike the Peter fight with Peter holding back, then the same is true for Miles here. He held back against Peter as well. Whats your point? If anything he can easy beat Beast in a random battle with a opening move like this.

Throw something, disappear, and touch his neck invisible. Done deal. Beast will not quickly adapt to a power set he is unaware of.

No Caption Provided

Here he hits Taskmaster with the venom Sting as a opening move. Beast has no clue of Miles power set and that will hamper him alot.

NoBody134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drago666 said:

@nobody134: Yes all Miles has to do is touch him and he can conduct it through the ground as well. With that said beast wont let Miles tap him and he can take advantage of his greater strength and beat Miles down. Miles wont have the chance to conduct it into the ground either.

If you say so, i suppose.

Lordmulla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

miles morales....... Venom sting ftw

Lordmulla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

miles morales....... Venom sting ftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ss2085: Beast has been able to do all the same things as Miles but the difference is in combat he is just more evasive. He dodges bullets and stuff to but when he fights others he dances around them and stuff:

Rarely do you see Miles bounce around walls in the manner beast is in the first scan. Even in his fight with wolverine we see beast dodge multiple strikes, and than end up grabbing wolverine. On the next page he tosses wolverine as wolverine is popping his claws. Wolverine even says he forgets how fast beast is. And before you say it yes I know Miles did the same thing to spider-man but as we already established neither were going full out so that wasn't spider-mans best (yea they were both holding back but really Peter removed Miles mask using his speed so spider-man is clearly faster than Miles in that fight as well). This was basically wolverines best (he just never had his claws out).

No Caption Provided

As I said beast has a better recovery time than those people. He will heal from the venom sting. His healing factor may not be as good as wolverines but its good enough. The venom sting isn't going to be a one shot deal. As for spider-sense I don't see how it gives Miles an edge when beast is more experienced, more combat savvy, and a better and more skilled fighter. That and despite his spider-sense Miles hasn't done anything beast hasn't done in terms of avoidance despite his spider-sense. Which Miles has been known to ignore on occasion and has referred to it as buzzing. So even if it were a huge edge it wouldn't be reliable in every scenario.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Miles takes it..... Venom sting ftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles takes it..... Venom sting ftw

How so? Beast heals faster than the people who have tanked it in the past, and he is pretty durable in his own right. I don't even think its a one shot here. And thats assuming Miles even gets the chance to use it.

Remy_Lebeau719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im undecided, right now its 50/50 or Beast 5.5/10

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Gizmorino

@drago666: never said or meant it was a one-shot(even if possibly can). I mean it will play a major part in his victory.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drago666: besides am 60-70% sure it will k.o beast.

SS2085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SS2085

@drago666: Im pretty sure Beast healing is nowhere as durable or as fast as Green Goblin, or Venom. Even peter was Koed for a short time by a light Venom Sting and then KOed for hours by a heavy one.

Two Examples of Miles using using mass Venom Stings.

Not that I think Beast can even shrug off one Venom Sting.

Also this is the durable Scorpion. Very durable. One Venom Sting and he goes down.

No Caption Provided

Same with Peter. light tap and he was out for a long dialogue.

Currently it worked fine on Green Goblin who has Super Durability and a Major Healing Factor. It was just a light punch too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino said:

@drago666: never said or meant it was a one-shot(even if possibly can). I mean it will play a major part in his victory.

If it doesn't KO beast, beast will play possum and fool Miles into getting in close and surprise. It can knock beast out eventually but he can handle a couple of them.

@ss2085 Your first 2 scans show the venom sting hurting the durable people but there still standing. Ultimate venom was killed I believe by the venom sting but it took a lot to do it, and Miles doesn't normally cut loose like that. Beast has actually tanked bullets in the same manner as Ultimate Scorpion in the past, and in addition to that he has a moderate healing factor. Honestly I believe Peter was playing possum in the first venom sting. He gets knocked out later.

As for your ultimate green goblin scans those are out of context. Ultimate green goblin left the fight because he was freaked out over suddenly being shocked randomly and the combination of ultimate Peter Parker returning from the dead.

Miles did show off some agility and strength, but really nothing beyond beasts capabilities. And this is ignoring other people like Ultimate Peter Parker, and Prowler remaining conscious after a venom sting.

None of this matters though because beast is probably going to KO Miles before he gets venom blasted.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drago666: the fact that he was able to tag osborn without him noticing and stunning him like that should atleast proove miles should tag beast multiple times with enough venom blast to k.o him.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Gizmorino

@drago666: the fact that he was able to tag osborn without him noticing and stunning him like that should atleast proove miles should tag beast multiple times with enough venom blast to k.o him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate green goblin has basically no notable combat speed feats, aside from sometimes being able to keep up with ultimate peter parker, but he didn't seem capable of doing it when he showed up. And Miles got a venom sting in while he was webbed up anyways. So it doesn't prove much.

SS2085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SS2085

@drago666: Your still trying to low ball the Venom Sting?

Peter was faking it? Prove it? He had no reason to just lie there still, and allow Miles to partially take his mask off at all.

Prowler tank the Venom Sting? I guess even though that was again a very early Miles who still did not know how to control his powers.

Venom tanked alot of the Venom sting? Not really. Venom died tanking the Venom Sting that many times. The first time he was hit by it he was injured enough to run away. Like GG did.

As seen.

Lets talk Electro.

This guy tanks hits from powerful lasers, Spider Woman punches, a Dumpster thrown at him, and a large looking metal crate in energy form.

Heck he fought Thor himself in a dragged out battle.

No Caption Provided

Pretty much took him down enough with a Tap.

So Electro, Venom, Green Goblin Durability >>>> Beasts. These were light taps too.Not even all out ones we seen him use. Im just not sure why you think you can rationalize away these feats. Beast may tank one sting, but its questionable.

Also what can Beats do against the off chance of a web spam? I seen no defense for that either.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drago666: he was touched and he didn't notice. He is faster than beast so i think tagging beast will not be a problem and again i don't think beast can tank multiple venom blast, it pretty much k.o'd everybody he used it for(even if they stood up later or was conscious later on), one veno, blast will put beast down for atleast 10-20 seconds and that is enough time to keep on stinging him till K.O

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ss2085: It seemed like he wanted to get in close and he doesn't seem that damaged. If he were waking up from unconsciousness why would he be making jokes immediately? Regardless there is still the issue of people less durable being fine after a venom sting. Maybe its the result of Miles holding back but he isn't going to go full out.

And not sure why your bringing ultimate thor into this unless you're arguing Miles has more energy output than him....If thats what your trying to argue you are either unreasonable or have a low opinion of ultimate thor. And again he never took ultimate green goblin down. Ultimate green goblin was scared because he was randomly shocked by something he didn't even know about and saw ultimate Peter Parker who he believed was dead.

Beast can dodge the webbing to get in close before the entire area is covered in webbing or rip it apart. Miles isn't tagging beast before beast gets in close. I've been over this already, you never addressed it. Miles hasn't tagged someone as agile and quick as beast. And they begin up close under standard battle forum rules which is something else you've ignored.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drago666: he was touched and he didn't notice. He is faster than beast so i think tagging beast will not be a problem and again i don't think beast can tank multiple venom blast, it pretty much k.o'd everybody he used it for(even if they stood up later or was conscious later on), one veno, blast will put beast down for atleast 10-20 seconds and that is enough time to keep on stinging him till K.O

Neither ultimate green goblin or Miles are faster than beast. Beast dodges missiles and such easily, he's danced around wolverine, he bounces from wall to wall, etc. It hasn't knocked out everyone he has used it on.....

@patrat18 said:

Miles.

Do you have a reason?

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Gizmorino

@drago666: would you list the people he it hasn't k.o'd or knock down for atleast 5-10 seconds.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drago666: you said beast is faster than ultimate pete and miles? How? What can he dodge that they can't dodge? Or what speed/reaction feat do they have that they can't replicate?..... I rarely see beast in action so please enlighten me.

SS2085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SS2085

@gizmorino: Very very short list. Green Goblin. Arguably Giant Woman. Task Master does not count, as he absorbs powers.