Beast vs Kingpin

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc70f4ba8f14
deactivated-5fc70f4ba8f14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Beast is in his original first mutation.

No Caption Provided

Fight is in kingpins office (They start out 40 feet apart)

Both bloodlusted

Fight to the death

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Kingpin. I think I've seen better all around feats in terms of strength, durability, and definitely skill over Beast. Especially at this age, but Beast still has him in agility, but I doubt that is going edge out the win.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dondave

Kingpin. I think I've seen better all around feats in terms of strength, durability, and definitely skill over Beast. Especially at this age, but Beast still has him in agility, but I doubt that is going edge out the win.

QFT

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sync1

Kingpin wins this. He has strength advantage over him.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By russellmania77

Should I feel dumb for thinking beast stomps??

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should I feel dumb for thinking beast stomps??

Just a little bit. =P

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SirNeko

Original mutation loses, strongest mutation stomps.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

My first CaV on this site was with Beast, and I think he wins. His one tonner status was inaccurate IMO, and if he going up against current kingpin, then I'd wager for him. Then again, you seem to have a vehement hatred for Hank, but that only comes as a nice bonus to me....

OldNorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast has him as far as strength and agility go, you would have to give Kingpin the edge as far as skill goes. If Beast wasn't blood lusted I might lean towards Kingpin but seeing as he is, chances are Fisk gets ripped limb from limb.

IIXIIOIIXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By IIXIIOIIXII
No Caption Provided

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#11 god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux said:

@god_spawn said:

My first CaV on this site was with Beast, and I think he wins. His one tonner status was inaccurate IMO, and if he going up against current kingpin, then I'd wager for him. Then again, you seem to have a vehement hatred for Hank, but that only comes as a nice bonus to me....

I've always felt Spider-Man's level was inaccurate and that he was a 100 tonner and I can always go back and bring that thread around. But seriously, my hatred for the character doesn't cloud my judgement in these things and if you think Beast wins, fine. Beast to me has never done well against skilled opponents and despite Beast's actual on paper stat advantage, I don't think he is so far above or beyond Kingpin in anything besides durability to the point he claims the victory.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

If this is Classic Kingpin, Kingpin wins.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@god_spawn: I think as others have stated, well just nefarious actually, if it was classic kingpin, Id wager on him, as feat wise he was superhuman beyond what first mutation beast showed. But both ideas are acceptable.

And as for the Spiderman thread be my guest. Spiderman doesnt need to be a 100 tonner to make logan look silly, especially when yost is writing.

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paulson3lt: At this point in his life he is severelyundertrained in the ways of battle.