• 80 results
#1 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

i think beast takes this.

#2 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

not at all. black panther with his vibranium armor and whatsnot prety much would turn beast into mincemeat. although im not saying best sucks, he jsut doesnt stand much of a chacne against BP.

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther will completely and utterly annihilate Beast.

#4 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther will take this, but then again, Beast could win, too. You can't rule out Beast's superhuman abilities, for they are far greater than BP's. Dang. I'm undecided.

#5 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast is more agile, but not a fighter like BP. BP is smarter when it comes to fighting and has various defenses built into his suit. Though a good fight, it would go to Black Panther.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther wins this ?

#7 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

does he ?

#8 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still skeptical. The suit provides defense, but it can still be torn if Beast slashes against the grain.

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Static Shock says:
"I'm still skeptical. The suit provides defense, but it can still be torn if Beast slashes against the grain."

Beast would have to be able to actually hit Black Panther before he can slash him."

Why can't he do that? His physical attributes are greater than Panther's. Why can't he not him? You make it sound as if T'Challa is faster and more agile that Beast, when he's not.

#10 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"I'm still skeptical. The suit provides defense, but it can still be torn if Beast slashes against the grain."

Beast would have to be able to actually hit Black Panther before he can slash him.

#11 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

BP wins

isnt he use to taking down big hairy animals, lol

#12 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#13 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Static Shock says:
Beast would have to be able to actually *hit* Black Panther before he can slash him."

you do know that beast has superhuman reaction time and superhuman agility right? black panther's not as quick or agile as beast, so i think beast could slash him.

hi ec! app waves

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Static Shock says:
Beast would have to be able to actually *hit* Black Panther before he can slash him."
Why can't he do that? His physical attributes are greater than Panther's. Why can't he *not* him? You make it sound as if T'Challa is faster and more agile that Beast, when he's not."

T'Challa has experience, is an extremely good fighter and is quick on his feet. The way I see it, T'Challa will end up using his tricks and gadgets to evade Hank, and slap him around. That's what I see happening.

#15 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"T'Challa has experience, is an extremely good fighter and is quick on his feet. The way I see it, T'Challa will end up using his tricks and gadgets to evade Hank, and slap him around. That's what I see happening."

Makes sense. He does it to Man-Ape all the time.

#16 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"T'Challa has experience, is an extremely good fighter and is quick on his feet. The way I see it, T'Challa will end up using his tricks and gadgets to evade Hank, and slap him around. That's what I see happening."
Makes sense. He does it to Man-Ape all the time."

Ha, I just had a Buckshot moment. LoL.

#17 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Eternal Chaos says:

lol youre giving up that easily? man ape isn't nearly as athletic as black panther is and definitely not close to beast

#18 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"lol youre giving up that easily? man ape isn't nearly as athletic as black panther is and definitely not close to beast"

I'm not giving up. Clearly, he knows Beast will have a better chance than Man-Ape ever will. I shouldn't have to state the obvious. Either or, I'm still skeptical, and Beast could give T'Challa a run for his money.
Post Edited:2007-12-23 23:32:55

#19 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Static Shock says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
lol youre giving up that easily? man ape isn't nearly as athletic as black panther is and definitely not close to beast"

Shhh.... Don't tell him that, I don't wanna keep arguing. LoL.

#20 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#21 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

T'Challa

#22 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

T'Challa is overrated. Hank is faster, stronger, more agile and just as intelligent. He knows how T'Challa works; they were both on the Avengers for years. As for Panther's "fighting skillz", they won't make one bit of difference against the Beast. Hank's been fighting too many skilled people for too long to be taken down by a few Judo throws.

#23 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast may not currently be involved in too much action, but he's been in a lot of battles. He was in the Avengers and the Defenders. Plus his stats are exponentially higher than BPs. He's faster, stronger, smarter and has FOUR sets of hands. He could grab BP's arms with his FEET and rip off his head. BP is cool and all, but he's out of his league.

#24 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"Beast may not currently be involved in too much action, but he's been in a lot of battles. He was in the Avengers and the Defenders. Plus his stats are exponentially higher than BPs. He's faster, stronger, smarter and has FOUR sets of hands. He could grab BP's arms with his FEET and rip off his head. BP is cool and all, but he's out of his league."

That's what I'm tryna tell 'em. They are ruling out Beast's superior abilities in this, and they really shouldn't.

#25 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"There is hardly any reason why BP would win this, and that is the claws/ armor."

Hardly any reason? BP releases gas from the fingers of his costume that (at best) knocks Beast out after a short time or (at worst) slows him down so he can be easily tagged by an energy dagger that can shut down his nervous system instantly.

Anyway, I think Beast wins anywhere but in an enclosed space.

#26 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

BP has gadgets and stuff, but Beast is strong enough to drop a car on him, I'm not saying that would beat BP but would give Beast a better chance to mount an offensive. Some people are saying "Oh beast isn't even fast enough to touch him." Beast can jump 20 feet over the guy's head and is far faster than T'Challa. Most of the dismissal or Beast is that he doesn't have his own monthly series, where Panther does. This is a fight, not a popularity contest. There is hardly any reason why BP would win this, and that is the claws/ armor.

#27 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Buckshot says:
"Phorqe says:
"There is hardly any reason why BP would win this, and that is the claws/ armor."
Hardly any reason? BP releases gas from the fingers of his costume that (at best) knocks Beast out after a short time or (at worst) slows him down so he can be easily tagged by an energy dagger that can shut down his nervous system instantly. Anyway, I think Beast wins anywhere but in an enclosed space."

And that is where BP would put him. He studies his opponents and take advantage of weakness (if there is one). "

Yes, but when no environment is picked for a battle, you can't just assume that the fight takes place where one person would get an advantage. And saying that BP would put him there means he has prep, which isn't specified either, so he doesn't have it.

#28 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Phorqe says:
Hardly any reason? BP releases gas from the fingers of his costume that (at best) knocks Beast out after a short time or (at worst) slows him down so he can be easily tagged by an energy dagger that can shut down his nervous system instantly. Anyway, I think Beast wins anywhere but in an enclosed space."

And that is where BP would put him. He studies his opponents and take advantage of weakness (if there is one).

#29 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Buckshot says:
"Phorqe says:

And that is where BP would put him. He studies his opponents and take advantage of weakness (if there is one). "

He would put him in an enclose space? Like BP would say, "Hank, before we go and fight each other, let's go into that 10x10 concrete room, where there isn't so much stuff for you to beat me with."

#30 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"Alpha says:
"Buckshot says:
"Phorqe says:

He would put him in an enclose space? Like BP would say, "Hank, before we go and fight each other, let's go into that 10x10 concrete room, where there isn't so much stuff for you to beat me with.""

LMAO!

#31 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Black Panther is wriiten now to know pretty much everything about everyone. And since they were teammates, I would think he would already kow how to take out Beast if need be. So no prep needed if you already kow your opponent."

Just knowing Beast doesn't get him into a room. He can know it would be a good strategy, but that doesn't mean that's where the fight is.

#32 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Alpha says:
"Buckshot says:
"Phorqe says:
Yes, but when no environment is picked for a battle, you can't just assume that the fight takes place where one person would get an advantage. And saying that BP would put him there means he has prep, which isn't specified either, so he doesn't have it."

Black Panther is wriiten now to know pretty much everything about everyone. And since they were teammates, I would think he would already kow how to take out Beast if need be. So no prep needed if you already kow your opponent.

#33 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Alpha says:
" Black Panther is wriiten now to know pretty much everything about everyone. And since they were teammates, I would think he would already kow how to take out Beast if need be. So no prep needed if you already kow your opponent."
Just knowing Beast doesn't get him into a room. He can know it would be a good strategy, but that doesn't mean that's where the fight is."

A smart fighter puts a opponent where they need him to be. They don't come any smarter than BP (maybe Batman) but that's it.

#34 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"A smart fighter puts a opponent where they need him to be. They don't come any smarter than BP (maybe Batman) but that's it. "

I don't think you're understanding me. BP didn't make this fight. symbiote5 made this fight. He didn't say where they were fighting or that either one had orchestrated the fight so they could have it in a specific place.

#35 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Buckshot says:
"Alpha says:
" Black Panther is wriiten now to know pretty much everything about everyone. And since they were teammates, I would think he would already kow how to take out Beast if need be. So no prep needed if you already kow your opponent."
Just knowing Beast doesn't get him into a room. He can know it would be a good strategy, but that doesn't mean that's where the fight is."
A smart fighter puts a opponent where they need him to be. They don't come any smarter than BP (maybe Batman) but that's it. "

ok so they're fighting and there's this telephone booth that bp wants to get beast into and he keeps manuevering the fight that way, but beast is a pretty smart guy and he's been fighting for years now so wouldn't he be smart enough to keep from getting maneuvered into that broom closet or whatever? or is he just going to willingly follow bp wherever bp wants to go?

#36 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Alpha says:
" A smart fighter puts a opponent where they need him to be. They don't come any smarter than BP (maybe Batman) but that's it. "
I don't think you're understanding me. BP didn't make this fight. symbiote5 made this fight. He didn't say where they were fighting or that either one had orchestrated the fight so they could have it in a specific place."

U r not hearing yourself. If no guide lines are put, why r u trying to make me hold to any?

#37 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"U r not hearing yourself. If no guide lines are put, why r u trying to make me hold to any? "

I know there are no guidelines, that's why I specified where Beast would win, to cover more than one environment. You're saying BP can get Beast to somewhere that the OP hasn't said exists in the fight.

#38 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"See how he used Silver Sufer strength against him?"

#39 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Alpha says:
"Buckshot says:
"Alpha says:
A smart fighter puts a opponent where they need him to be. They don't come any smarter than BP (maybe Batman) but that's it. "
ok so they're fighting and there's this telephone booth that bp wants to get beast into and he keeps manuevering the fight that way, but beast is a pretty smart guy and he's been fighting for years now so wouldn't he be smart enough to keep from getting maneuvered into that broom closet or whatever? or is he just going to willingly follow bp wherever bp wants to go?"

Its never that easy, but if a character is wriiten to to be as good as Black Panther is wriiten these days, he would find a way to take advantage of a weakness.

If this was Batman, there would be any objection on this. And Black Panther is being written like a Batman these days. Actually even better. See how he used Silver Sufer strength against him?

#40 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Its never that easy, but if a character is wriiten to to be as good as Black Panther is wriiten these days, he would find a way to take advantage of a weakness. If this was Batman, there would be any objection on this. And Black Panther is being written like a Batman these days. Actually even better. See how he used Silver Sufer strength against him? "

i saw him outmanuever surfer but you know what i'd say if it was bp against silver surfer in a battle thread and no one said anything about prep time? i'd say surfer without even thinking about it in the first milliseconds of the fight.

and the same goes for batman. if this had been batman vs beast and you said that batman would put beast into a position to be beaten, i'd have the same problems with it. it's not like beast is some slouch. and he's much faster, much more agile and much quicker, so it's really really hard for bp to put beast anywhere!

#41 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Alpha says:
"See how he used Silver Sufer strength against him? "
" />http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/SaintSaturn/disappointment.gif"

lol omg that's a great one!

#42 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Alpha says:

Is that your arguement?

#43 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Buckshot says:
"Alpha says:

Is that your arguement? "

It's a visual representation of how I feel about BP/Surfer, and I'm tired of going over it.

#44 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"See how he used Silver Sufer strength against him?

That was bad writing, pimptight. Comic book writers are biased. There is no way Panther could do that, IMO. That's like Cap putting Hulk in a chokehold, when it isn't possible. If anything, the Surfer allowed it to happen.
Post Edited:2007-12-24 20:30:50

#45 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Alpha says:
"Buckshot says:
"Alpha says:
Is" />http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/SaintSaturn/disappointment.gif"
Is that your arguement? "
It's a visual representation of how I feel about BP/Surfer, and I'm tired of going over it."

Don't get me wrong. No way BP stand a chance against SS, it was my way of showing how he cam use a weakness to his advantage without prep time. He knew his enemy and used whatever small chance he had.

That's all I'm saying.

I just want to hear an opinion from the other side that says something. Always willing to change my mind for a better arguement. Its just my opinion.

#46 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Don't get me wrong. No way BP stand a chance against SS, it was my way of showing how he cam use a weakness to his advantage without prep time. He knew his enemy and used whatever small chance he had."

The fact that BP put Silver Surfer in an armlock, is a biased example. It has no grounds.

#47 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

you got that right static

#48 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Why not? Certain forms of martial arts are all about use a stronger opponents strength against them. "

Yeah, you're right about that. But, not when the person in the armlock is incalculably strong. Surfer's strength is well past class 100. There's no way T'Challa could have done that realistically.

But, since we're on that topic, do you think T'Challa could do the same to Superman, or maybe even Superman-Prime?

#49 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Alpha says:
"Don't get me wrong. No way BP stand a chance against SS, it was my way of showing how he cam use a weakness to his advantage without prep time. He knew his enemy and used whatever small chance he had."
The fact that BP put Silver Surfer in an armlock, is a biased example. It has no grounds."

Why not? Certain forms of martial arts are all about use a stronger opponents strength against them.

#50 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

I know he could have used the power cosmic to blow him to dust but hat something else.