#1 Edited by those_eyes (4792 posts) - - Show Bio
Beast (Marvel's X-Men)
Beast (Disney's Beauty and the Beast)

Team Beast

Oh yae guys!!! You knew it would happen sooner or later. Its time for disney and marvel to team up and let the two furry heroes do work. They get a rest after each fight to recover.

Round 1 (Hunters)

Gaston
Kraven the Hunter

Gaston gets a steel baseball bat and kraven gets a knife

Round 2 (Sabers)

Sabertooth
Sabor (Tarzan)

Team Beast is bloodlusted!

Round 3 (Wolves)

Werewolf by Night
The pack of wolves from beauty and the beast

Team beast is bloodlusted!

Can they clear?

#2 Posted by those_eyes (4792 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#3 Posted by jesse1018 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Stopped at round 2. Hank just isn't a match for Sabertooth and the prince will get jacked up pretty good by Saber before defeating it. But honestly, I think Sabertooth could solo

#4 Posted by XLR87T3 (2207 posts) - - Show Bio

Stopped at round 2. Hank just isn't a match for Sabertooth and the prince will get jacked up pretty good by Saber before defeating it. But honestly, I think Sabertooth could solo

This. Beast (Disney) seems to be only as strong as a leopard (or gorilla) by the way he handled those 6 wolves (a lion would one shot each of them and remain conscious after the fight). Therefore, he would still kill Sabor, but mostly do to brains then body, and he'll come out bloody after the battle. Sabertooth is too much, he heals too fast and he is too strong.

#5 Posted by Hyperlight (5384 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank is as strong or stronger and more agile than victor but sabretooth is a more brutal fighter and has a better healing factor so I could see him winning if beast isn't bloodlusted.

#6 Posted by Dratini1331 (6933 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say, this is one of the most create threads in a while. @those_eyes Good Job :D

#7 Posted by those_eyes (4792 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: I think beast can hold off Sabertooth until beast (disney) beats sabor. Then they can team up and possibly beat sabertooth.

#8 Posted by those_eyes (4792 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: Thanks man. It all came to me after seeing some old Disney and marvel shows a couple days ago.

#9 Edited by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes: firstly great thread! I love creative, well thought out fights. With that being said I think they can clear, Round 2 being the toughest.

#10 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel's Beast as pictured is about a 10 Tonner, Current beast is closer to being a 25 Tonner. Sabretooth is at best a 5 tonner and is not as agile as Beast is. He is however more vicious and a much better fighter than Dr. McCoy

#11 Posted by those_eyes (4792 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: Thank you. I love making threads like this even though they take some time. Woah! Is sabertooth really that tough? I even heard werewolf by night mopped the floor with him. I may be wrong though. What makes Round 2 the toughest?

#12 Posted by Hyperlight (5384 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes: thats a possibility. its going to be very hard for beast to put down victor considering the powerful HF

#13 Edited by Wolfrazer (5954 posts) - - Show Bio

If they can beat Gaston, they can clear. Remember folks!

"No one is as quick as Gaston!"

"No one is as strong as Gaston!"

Etc, etc and so forth. :P

#14 Posted by those_eyes (4792 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: Beast (Marvel) has a healing factor to right?

#15 Edited by those_eyes (4792 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth solos round two, interesting battle

#17 Edited by Juiceboks (7520 posts) - - Show Bio

They stop possibly at round 1. They aren't getting past Creed. Absolutely no way they stand a chance against Jack and anybody that says otherwise is heavily misinformed on how powerful he is.

#18 Edited by Wolfrazer (5954 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by those_eyes (4792 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperviper97: @juiceboks: Beast (Marvel) will be able to hang with Creed until beast (disney) whips sabor. Tarzan took out sabor himself, so its very possible Beast (disney) will stomp sabor . Then its going to be 2 on 1. I dont think creed is going to take both at the same time. Skip to 00:33 seconds of the video.

Look at how easily he tosses those wolves like a sack of potatoes, they weigh about 200 pounds each. At one point in the video he is even fighting about 10 wolves literally at once. No way creed solos.

#20 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

If they can beat Gaston, they can clear. Remember folks!

"No one is as quick as Gaston!"

"No one is as strong as Gaston!"

Etc, etc and so forth. :P

#21 Posted by Hyperlight (5384 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes:

he does but it isn't nearly as powerful as a lot of the lupine mutants

#22 Edited by Pope052 (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

Marvel's Beast as pictured is about a 10 Tonner, Current beast is closer to being a 25 Tonner. Sabretooth is at best a 5 tonner and is not as agile as Beast is. He is however more vicious and a much better fighter than Dr. McCoy

The brutality, and fighting ability goes to Sabretooth agreed. But since when does physical strength mean anything in pure combat?

#23 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@shawnbaby said:

The brutality, and fighting ability goes to Sabretooth agreed. But since when does physical strength mean anything in pure combat?

Since when does it not?

#24 Edited by Pope052 (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Since when does it not?

Why should it? It's the striking power you can hit your opponent with that matters.

#25 Edited by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@pope052 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Since when does it not?

Why should it? It's the striking power you can hit your opponent with that matters.

So, you're saying Physical Strength and Striking Power have absolutely no correlation?

#26 Edited by nickzambuto (12687 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Disney Beast is getting underrated here. He may not be as powerful as McCoy, but he's plenty strong, and plenty tough in his own right. And if Belle's life is on the line then you can bet he'll be taking on all these fools at once. That's just how Beast rolls.

#27 Posted by those_eyes (4792 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: I did make them both blood lusted for the 2nd and 3rd round to make it a closer fight.

#28 Posted by Wolfrazer (5954 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Disney Beast is getting underrated here. He may not be as powerful as McCoy, but he's plenty strong, and plenty tough in his own right. And if Belle's life is on the line then you can bet he'll be taking on all these fools at once. That's just how Beast rolls.

He was able to fight against Gaston! He is OP if anything!! OP!

#30 Edited by Pope052 (2943 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@shawnbaby:

Wow, I honestly don't know what drugs I was on last night.

Of course lifting strength matters, however it does not exactly determine the striking power of a being:

Why Lifting Weights Won’t Increase Punching Power

That's the folly of applying real science into a comic book world. In Comic Books, generally speaking, the stronger guy hits harder than the weaker guy.

#32 Edited by BeefiestName (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaston solos. He speed blitzes. "No one's quick as Gaston" then hits them with something more powerful than the IMP "No one hits like Gaston" - it's right there in the song. He only lost due to PIS in the movie because he slipped.

Also, Gaston is a reality warper. A blunderbuss is a singleshot flintlock firearm, and he was able to fire a burst with multiple shots, something that is physically impossible.

#33 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

the team stops at Sabretooth, his healing factor and reflexes should be able to put Beast(both) down.

#34 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: Just to add upon my last statement let me finish it up with this

Comic Book Writers barely ever take into account the effect speed has on the force of a punch. They seem to go by the theory that speed increases the rate at which a character can punch...but not the force of each of those punches. Occasionally the writers will bring in something like Flash's Infinite Mass Punch...but more often than not Flash's punches hit no harder than anyone else's....he just hits you 100 times instead of once. In the real world, If he was really hitting people fast enough to hit them 100 times in a second...the first punch would kill them.

#35 Posted by XLR87T3 (2207 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaston is a wimp when against animals. He would piss his pants if he had to fight Sabor without a gun. Clayton is waaayy tougher and manlier then the weakling phoney named Gaston. Gaston is a lie.

#36 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

Werewolf by Night solos everyone. Serioulsly WbN has tanked Hulk punches with no effect. Hank cannot beat Jack.

#37 Posted by those_eyes (4792 posts) - - Show Bio

@beefiestname: I laughed so hard at this. Maybe I should have put gaston at the toughest round.