#1 Posted by donkrieg76543 (697 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win in a fight out of Beast Boy and Wolverine?

#2 Posted by Static Shock (49016 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast Boy, depending on the animal, monstrosity, or whatever he transforms into.

#3 Posted by Zoom (14750 posts) - - Show Bio

If they don't know each other, Wolverine wins.

Beast Boy won't go at Wolvie hard enough to bring him down.

If they do know each other, Beast Boy. Rhino horn to the chest, elephant foot to the head. That should put the old canuk to sleep for a bit.

#4 Posted by Barry Flash (1696 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast Boy i think, could turn into a Sabretooth or a Wolverine and fight him.

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (29560 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast boy just transforms into a T-Rex and eats wolverine lol

#6 Posted by King Saturn (218945 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast Boy would win against Logan

#7 Posted by Hawk (16130 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolvs woudl just stab him a couple of times in the mouth....game over! TT suck!

#8 Posted by Hawk (16130 posts) - - Show Bio

Thread killer. ...bump

#9 Posted by Evilone65 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

ok he eats Wolverine then wolverine kills him from the inside.beastboy? are you freaking kidding me?

#10 Posted by Eternal Chaos (23089 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast Boy. I say he turns into a T-Rex, and steps on him, over and over again.

#11 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Wolverine would win. Not comepletely sure on this one though.

#12 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Beast Boy. I say he turns into a T-Rex, and steps on him, over and over again."

Post Edited:2008-01-26 03:13:24
#13 Posted by donkrieg76543 (697 posts) - - Show Bio

Aswome Pic

#14 Posted by Teen Manatee (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.Very interesting pic.Tough match...but if BB can sneak up close to him as an ameoba and turns into a raptor or T-rex when he gets close enough and rips his arms off,then maybe BB can take the win?

#15 Posted by Teen Manatee (421 posts) - - Show Bio

How about ripping his legs off?(as a raptor)
Post Edited:2008-01-26 19:31:59

#16 Posted by donkrieg76543 (697 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk could beark wolvernies claws in two

#17 Posted by donkrieg76543 (697 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i agree

teeth can be replaced by metal

#18 Posted by Unbelonger (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Joints Can't be covered with metal and still be useful for the limb to move.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#19 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote goes for Beast Boy.

He goes as..an elephant and tramples Wolverine.

#20 Posted by Unbelonger (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"My vote goes for Beast Boy. He goes as..an elephant and tramples Wolverine."
HE CANNOT DO THAT!!!! STOP SAYING STUPID SHYT!!!!!"

It's amusing how you get all enraged over such a simple arugment.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

#21 Posted by Unbelonger (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

It's amusing how you get all enraged over such a simple argument.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

#22 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

How can he not do that?

#23 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Colt Python says:
How can he not do that?"
How the hell is he going to catch him,he's a F#CKIN ELEPHANT
Post Edited:2008-01-26 22:32:05"

Yes, and they can go what, 20, 30 MPH??

#24 Posted by Unbelonger (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I read it, and is wrong, silly, stupid and more, but do you think a person who writes that kind of argument it's going to come to sense by yelling at him? It's just funny. anyway Im no one to tell anyone how to react.

zzzzzzzz

#25 Posted by Unbelonger (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

An elephant Doesn't need to learn to drive himself and depends solely in it's own movements. The elephant manuevers on foot too.

zzzzzzzzzz

#26 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Colt Python says:
"Colt Python says:
How can he not do that?"
How the hell is he going to catch him,he's a F#CKIN ELEPHANT
Post Edited:2008-01-26 22:32:05"
Yes, and they can go what, 20, 30 MPH??"
A car can go at least 100 but that doesn't mean someone in a car can just run me over,I can manuever better on foot than a car."

It's a very wide load. And do you think if you saw a mother grizzly with cubs 10 feet away from you that you wouldn't be fear-strucken?

#27 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Unbelonger says:
"An elephant Doesn't need to learn to drive himself and depends solely in it's own movements. The elephant manuevers on foot too. zzzzzzzzzz"
1.An Elephant can't manuever better than a human. 2.Wolverine can just cut his legs off if he tries to stomp him."

Yeah, you're right. So change of plan, Beast Boy goes into a Cape Buffalo and rams him down THEN elephant, then stomps him.

#28 Posted by Unbelonger (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just proving that specific point of yours wrong. I never said Wolverine loses, im just comming here amused by how you react.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

#29 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Colt Python says:
"Unbelonger says:
"An elephant Doesn't need to learn to drive himself and depends solely in it's own movements. The elephant manuevers on foot too. zzzzzzzzzz"
1.An Elephant can't manuever better than a human. 2.Wolverine can just cut his legs off if he tries to stomp him."
Yeah, you're right. So change of plan, Beast Boy goes into a Cape Buffalo and rams him down THEN elephant, then stomps him."
Yes,because Wolverine can't take down a buffulo."

i hope your joking

#30 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"Colt Python says:
"Colt Python says:
"Unbelonger says:
Yeah, you're right. So change of plan, Beast Boy goes into a Cape Buffalo and rams him down THEN elephant, then stomps him."
i hope your joking"

He can't take down a buffalo with the intellect of Beast Boy.

#31 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"Colt Python says:
"Colt Python says:
"Unbelonger says:
i hope your joking"
He can't take down a buffalo with the intellect of Beast Boy."

really now ?

#32 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
really now?
Did you not read what I just said?"

i did

#33 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

really now?

Did you not read what I just said?

#34 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

Beast boy is smart now? As long as he is a Buffulo,the only way he's going to get Wolverine down is to ram him,he actually puts himself as a disadvantage."

Last time I checked he was. He retains the smarts he has when he shifts into an animal.

#35 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
really now?
Did you not read what I just said?"
i did"

Then need not have asked.

#36 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Colt Python says:Beast boy is smart now? As long as he is a Buffulo,the only way he's going to get Wolverine down is to ram him,he actually puts himself as a disadvantage."Last time I checked he was. He retains the smarts he has when he shifts into an animal."
Maintaining you smarts in another form doesn't mean jack sh!t when your not that smart to begin with."

How do you know he's not that smart?

#37 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Colt Python says:
"Colt Python says:Beast boy is smart now? As long as he is a Buffulo,the only way he's going to get Wolverine down is to ram him,he actually puts himself as a disadvantage."Last time I checked he was. He retains the smarts he has when he shifts into an animal."
Maintaining you smarts in another form doesn't mean jack sh!t when your not that smart to begin with."
How do you know he's not that smart?"
........."

Uhm, sorry about how long it took me to respond...I was kind of picking a fight with someone. But HA! You don't have proof of BB not being smart.

#38 Posted by AlsoSprachOdin (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, as long as neither are willing to really hurt each other, or kill (which big Logan is a lot more prone to than li'l Logan), then neither are going to win this one: Wolverine just won't stay down, and Beast Boy have so many ways to avoid the claws (he can fly, Wolverine can't. BB can turn into a dust mite and Wolverine won't be able to see him).

But if both of them are determined to rip the other apart, I'll say Beast Boy: His powers are a lot more versatile, and he breaks the laws of physics in so many ways it's ridiculous. So imagine he morphs flea, hides in big Logan's legendary sideburns, bites into his skin and floats into bloodstream as a microbe before Wolwerine slaps (or stabs) his chin and squashes BB (if BB wants to be on the safe side, he can also infiltrate the mutant in places non-masochist mutant don't slap themselves).

Once inside, he has a number of possibilities: He can turn into his own intelligent (or as intelligent as BB is, anyway) virus as we saw he could do in "Crash", think Ebola or something similarly nasty; if he gets into ol'e Logans brain, even Logan's going to feel it. But even if he dies he'll probably heal right back up, so BB would have to split him apart for that not to happen. I'm not certain a blue-whale emerging from inside the ribcage is going to win against the adamantium, and I have a feeling it would probably hurt BB too.

But he should be able to eat his brains; that would definitely work; I don't think even Wolverine can heal a whole brain without one. The problem here is that Beast Boy is a vegetarian, and brains only taste good to zombies anyway.

Short of removing his brain, I don't think anything is going to put Wolverine out of commission. If you first ripped his exoskeleton out of his body - separating healing factor from indestructibility, you probably pulled the brains out too. I just don't see Beast Boy doing that... unless he transforms into The Beast. That one's definitely strong enough to pull a feat like that, and probably tough enough to withstand a little stabbing from a mutant whose superstrength lies in the weaker end of the scale (therefore probably only driving his claws a few inches into the trans-cellular stuff this thing's made of) in the times it takes to rip his jaw off and scrape the inside of his skull out. Of course, then Wolverine is going to go for the eyes in the very last second, and BB will run off blindly and in extreme pain, leaving Wolverine to heal his near-fatal wounds. Then BB'll spend a week in a bowl and regenerate his eyes in the form of some fish. And then they'll be ready for round two, except they'd have to be crazy to do all that over again, too painful.

If Wolverine catches BB off guard, he could probably kill him before BB can react.

But Beast Boy is so broken. The way his costume disappears into his skin would suggest he could absorb Wolverine into himself after eating him as a T-rex.

In conclusion: It could go either way.

#39 Posted by Goku99 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

beast boy wins to me

#40 Posted by Goku99 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

beast boy wins to me

#41 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2184 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine would win

#42 Posted by Copy (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the environment and situation. But beast boy Can rip wolverine apart in T-rex form. Example: Slams his foot on wolverine then bites the upper half of his body and pulls it. A t-rex is very strong. Even its little arms are strong.

But Wolverine could easily kill BB with his claws. So Like I said depends on the environment and situation. That's what I think.

#43 Posted by Blue Lantern 2814 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Wolverine. Wolverine would have the kid dead before he new the fight had even started.

#44 Posted by Winduizcool (891 posts) - - Show Bio
@Eternal Chaos said:
"

Beast Boy. I say he turns into a T-Rex, and steps on him, over and over again.

"
Remember Wolvie has some good agility there. It's not like he'll just stand there.@Nighthunter said:
"

Beast boy just transforms into a T-Rex and eats wolverine lol

"
And his teeth would be good enough against adamantium. seriously? I say Wolverine enless some one can come up with a good animal to beat Wolvie.
#45 Posted by Winduizcool (891 posts) - - Show Bio
@Legendary Bio Vishanti said:
"

My vote goes for Beast Boy.

He goes as..an elephant and tramples Wolverine.

"
Again Wolverine has enough agility to dodge in time. Or Wolvie can do his jumping lung and can get at an angle so the trunk can't reach him and he can keep stabbing and stabbing. Even if Beast Boy did trample him Logan's adamantium can withstand that and can just heal. 
#46 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

beast boy could jus turn into a fly and land on wolverines head and turn into a elephant or a whale lol..........it would work if wolverine didnt have admantium bones:(

#47 Posted by Umbrella Academy (16 posts) - - Show Bio

REALLY? this a real thread, ummm imma need you 2 actually read a comic w/ beast boy and wolverine and then come back to this thread and slap yourself, what can beast boy do that wolverines healing factor wont fix, and how powerful is beast boy's healing factor, yea he doesnt have one so there is to many weak spots for wolverines claws

#48 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio

@AlsoSprachOdin said:

Well, as long as neither are willing to really hurt each other, or kill (which big Logan is a lot more prone to than li'l Logan), then neither are going to win this one: Wolverine just won't stay down, and Beast Boy have so many ways to avoid the claws (he can fly, Wolverine can't. BB can turn into a dust mite and Wolverine won't be able to see him).

But if both of them are determined to rip the other apart, I'll say Beast Boy: His powers are a lot more versatile, and he breaks the laws of physics in so many ways it's ridiculous. So imagine he morphs flea, hides in big Logan's legendary sideburns, bites into his skin and floats into bloodstream as a microbe before Wolwerine slaps (or stabs) his chin and squashes BB (if BB wants to be on the safe side, he can also infiltrate the mutant in places non-masochist mutant don't slap themselves).

Once inside, he has a number of possibilities: He can turn into his own intelligent (or as intelligent as BB is, anyway) virus as we saw he could do in "Crash", think Ebola or something similarly nasty; if he gets into ol'e Logans brain, even Logan's going to feel it. But even if he dies he'll probably heal right back up, so BB would have to split him apart for that not to happen. I'm not certain a blue-whale emerging from inside the ribcage is going to win against the adamantium, and I have a feeling it would probably hurt BB too.

But he should be able to eat his brains; that would definitely work; I don't think even Wolverine can heal a whole brain without one. The problem here is that Beast Boy is a vegetarian, and brains only taste good to zombies anyway.

Short of removing his brain, I don't think anything is going to put Wolverine out of commission. If you first ripped his exoskeleton out of his body - separating healing factor from indestructibility, you probably pulled the brains out too. I just don't see Beast Boy doing that... unless he transforms into The Beast. That one's definitely strong enough to pull a feat like that, and probably tough enough to withstand a little stabbing from a mutant whose superstrength lies in the weaker end of the scale (therefore probably only driving his claws a few inches into the trans-cellular stuff this thing's made of) in the times it takes to rip his jaw off and scrape the inside of his skull out. Of course, then Wolverine is going to go for the eyes in the very last second, and BB will run off blindly and in extreme pain, leaving Wolverine to heal his near-fatal wounds. Then BB'll spend a week in a bowl and regenerate his eyes in the form of some fish. And then they'll be ready for round two, except they'd have to be crazy to do all that over again, too painful.

If Wolverine catches BB off guard, he could probably kill him before BB can react.

But Beast Boy is so broken. The way his costume disappears into his skin would suggest he could absorb Wolverine into himself after eating him as a T-rex.

In conclusion: It could go either way.

Haha best post in this tread by far? The brains comment is amazing

#49 Posted by SpiderMan100 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a tie

#50 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Wolverine here.