#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

whos vixen

#2 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

o wait never mind m bad

#3 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

This fights starts in a random dessert so they cannot use any tools, there powers.

It starts over an arguement on who can vary there abilities better.

Give reasons!

#4 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mighty Thor says:

"whos vixen"

She is basically the same as Beast Boy but she can only take animals abilities for example, an elephant-she would become as strong as a elephant but she does not actually form that animal like Beast Boy does. She gets her powers from her belt i think or her necklace. So without that she has no powers.

#5 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Flash says:

"This fights starts in a random dessert so they cannot use any tools, there powers.It starts over an arguement on who can vary there abilities better.Give reasons!"

well Vixen can only have the powers, Beast Boy can change into that creature. say he turns into an amoeba and go above here then turn into a Blue whale and crush her,then turn back into him self. i would say she cant see or her the amoeba, then how would she know what animal to be in?

#6 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i would say beast boy cause he can transform into dinosaurs where i think she can't have there abilities

#7 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Beast Boy wins!

#8 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she has the abilities of every animal in the Animal Kingdom so but i dont know if that is the present animal kindgom or just generally cos then she'd be able to have the power of a dinosaur.

#9 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Her abilities are exagerated I think, when she takes cheetah form she moves far faster than a cheetah.

#10 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminal Velocity says:

"Her abilities are exagerated I think, when she takes cheetah form she moves far faster than a cheetah."

i know,i think i saw somewhere that she can catch up to Jay Garrick...

laughing and shaking his head

#11 Posted by MasterChief3 (60 posts) - - Show Bio

-heard one time she could transform in to animal

#12 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

MasterChief3 says:

"-heard one time she could transform in to animal"

never heard that

#13 Posted by Sling Shot (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Terminal Velocity says:
"Her abilities are exagerated I think, when she takes cheetah form she moves far faster than a cheetah."
i know,i think i saw somewhere that she can catch up to Jay Garrick... *laughing and shaking his head*"

I think thats because of her recent power shift to lech off power from superhumans instead of animals. She copied Flash is why she kept pace with him.

#14 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"Terminal Velocity says:
i know,i think i saw somewhere that she can catch up to Jay Garrick... *laughing and shaking his head*"

I think thats because of her recent power shift to lech off power from superhumans instead of animals. She copied Flash is why she kept pace with him."

Oh yeah I remember now, and when she was in that fallen building underwater she didnt have any powers to leech cause Red Arrow doesn't have any!

#15 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminal Velocity says:

Not really the only time she moved faster was when she took Jay Garrick's speed instead of a cheetah then she was like sound speed.

#16 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#17 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP